Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's muffled squeals and moans were driving me wild and with a loud whimper I reached the point of no return. I cut loose with several savage pumps that caused the bed to rock when I drove into my mother.

"H...hold it for me!" Mom groaned.

With a loud gasp, I pulled my cock from her ass, and squeezed it hard at the base. I moaned at the discomfort of holding it back, but it was worth it, when mom rolled over on the bed, slipped down onto the floor and opened her mouth wide. I released my cock and cried out as a long thick spurt of cum erupted from my cock and splattered against my mother's tongue and chin.

The second spurt went directly into mom's mouth and as I continued to pump my cock she closed her mouth and pushed the cum out with her tongue sending it dripping down her chin and tits.

I was surprised with how much I was cumming seeing it was for the second time, but to say I was excited was an understatement. Mom closed her mouth, but turned her face from side to side letting her son paint her face with his hot load.

When I had nothing left I released my cock and with a pathetic moan, I sank onto the floor next to her and groaned, "Oh mom, that was....oh."

Mom smiled at me and cocked her head, giving me a good look at my cum dripping down her face, before grabbing her shirt from the floor and wiping it off. She cleaned up what was on her tits and after tossing it aside, moaned softly. Reaching between her legs she eased out the vibrator and held it up between us. It was dripping from her pussy and at the same time we both leaned forward to lick it.

Mom laughed, then ran her tongue up the length of one side. I licked the other, savoring the taste of my mother's pussy. When we met at the tip, mom gave me a surprisingly soft, sweet kiss. Dropping the toy she put her arms around me and kissed me harder.

My arms encircled her waist and I drew her against me as we kissed. This time we were satisfied and there was no sense of urgency. We both sighed softly as our lips teased and caressed the others.

Mom removed her lips from mine and hugging me close whispered, "I love you, Sean."

"I love you too mom."

"I know that was really dirty, but I needed it like that the first time, needed to show you I would do anything for you and wanted you to enjoy me, but I love you so much."

"I..." I felt surprisingly emotional considering the torrid sex we'd just had "I love you mom, and ....more than a mom, I love...you!"

"Honey, you just made me so happy." She eased away from me and winced.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Can we sit on the bed," Mom asked, and then with a naughty giggle added, "My ass hurts."

"I'm sorry!"

"Are you?" she winked, "I'm not and I guess it's payback for all the spankings I gave you. Besides I said you could be rough with me."

"Yeah, but I feel kind of bad now." I said as I stood with her and watched her wince again when she sat on the bed.

"Don't," she took my hand and laughed, "Just ask any woman, nothing says happy Valentine's Day better than taking it in the ass!"

"I don't think most women would think sex with their son would be their idea of a happy Valentine's Day." I told her.

Putting her arm around my shoulders, mom kissed me and said softly, "Baby, they don't know what they're missing."

*****

I opened my eyes and at the sensation of something tickling my face. I started to move my arm to wipe at my cheek, but couldn't. The reason I couldn't was because my arm was around my mother, my naked mother, as she lay next to me. I reached over with my other hand, gently smoothing her hair down and smiled up at the ceiling.

If I had woken up alone I would have thought the past few hours were a dream, but here I was in my mother's bed, with her naked body against mine. I was on my back and mom was on her side, nuzzled into me.

Her arm was across my waist and her soft leg was draped over mine. I was aware of her still moist pussy pressed against my leg and her nipples pushing into my side. I took a deep breath, and sighed contentedly.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was three am and was amazed I would be awake. After the torrid sex we'd had that had culminated in the ultimate taboo of fucking my mother in the ass, we had laid down for awhile, talking and touching and teasing.

Mom had then got up, took me by the hand and led me from her room. When we reached the hallway mom let my hand go and with a playful laugh that made me smile, skipped down the hallway to the bathroom.

I laughed and followed her, taking in her amazing body the entire time and enjoying the strange feeling of running around the house naked, with my mother! Mom started the shower and got in. As I had dreamed about so many times I got in behind her and took my time soaping up her soft inviting form and then lathered her hair and washed it for her.

Mom sighed and purred he entire time and when I got down on my knees and washed her pussy she put her foot on my shoulder and I sucked on her clit until she came screaming in the shower. Mom had turned and pressing herself against the wall pointed her ass at me and I'd fucked her from behind.

I had come twice already and I fucked her long and hard. Long enough for her to reach between her legs and rub her clit until she came yet again. Mom had me stop fucking her and dropping to her knees sucked me off in the shower. At that point it wasn't a big load, but she sucked for every drop and I had to lean against the wall not to fall over, she had left my knees so weak.

From there we had come back to her bed, where she thrilled me by declaring that from now on it was our bed for as long as I wanted it to be and right now there was nothing in me that could see why I wouldn't always want it to be. We'd fallen asleep immediately and I would have thought I'd sleep right through to mom's alarm.

My attention came back to the present when I felt mom's lips caress my neck in a soft kiss. She kissed me again, this time sucking gently and I moaned as she began grinding her pussy into my thigh.

"You awake, baby?" she asked her breath hot on my neck.

"Yes," I squeezed her shoulders.

"I want more, baby. I want my son inside me again, you want that?"

"Mom, you never have to ask that question again," I laughed.

I started to turn on my side, but mom put her hand on my chest and held me to the bed. Mom rolled over, swinging her leg over mine so she was straddling me. Sliding down the bed, she lowered her head and took my semi hard cock into her mouth.

I moaned as mom used her soft talented tongue and lips to coax my tired cock into another throbbing erection and after taking me deep several times, she slid up over my waist. Grabbing my cock she guided it to her pussy and lowered herself down on me.

We both sighed as I sank deep into her warm wet flesh. Leaning over, mom placed her hands on either side of my head and began rocking her hips, slowly riding me. I put my hands on her hips, pushing and pulling with her movements, gently guiding her along my cock.

Mom leaned further over, offering me her nipples and I eagerly accepted them, turning my head side to side, licking and sucking each one. Mom moaned softly and lowering her head kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we sighed as I met her with mine and they teased across each other.

Mom sat up and putting her arms over her head slid back and forth on my cock, sensually riding her son as she cupped her tits to show them off to me.

"God, you're incredible," I moaned as she teased her nipples and began riding me faster.

Mom came forward, and sliding her arms beneath mine pressed her body against mine. Her hips were now moving up and down, working my cock as she kissed my neck, I wrapped my arms around her, pinning her to me, but didn't fuck her any harder, and instead I kept up with her slow steady rhythm. Mom moaned in my ear and whispered, "Love you so much."

I felt a wave of emotion come over me and with a twist of my shoulders, rolled us over so I was lying between her legs. Mom yelped in surprise, then purred with delight as I eased myself inside her and as she had done slipped my arms under her so we were pressed tightly together. Mom sighed in my ear, "That's it, honey, show me how much you love me."

I have no idea how long we made love, but I had come so often my body was in no hurry and I took full advantage of it. We lay there, moving together, kissing and enjoying the taboo intimacy we were sharing.

The entire time neither of us tried to go harder or faster, we remained moving slowly and gently. As long as it lasted I still felt disappointed when my I felt the twinges in my cock that told me I was ready to cum.

Even then I forced myself not to go any faster, to relish every thrust and take every minute I could inside of my mother. Mom could hear me beginning to whimper and running her fingers through my hair, whispered, "That's baby, cum for me, cum inside me, give your mother all of you."

I moaned and as I pushed myself inside her, mom wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me even deeper within her. I lost the fight and with a low whimper in my mother's ear came inside her. Mom moaned softly as my cock spurted sending my hot cum deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, honey." She purred, "That is just...of that feels so good!"

I continued to move slowly, each teasingly slow thrust ending in my cock twitching and squirting. Mom moaned in pleasure as her son filled her pussy and when I was finished she held me there, gently caressing my back with her nails and whispering how much she loved me.

We stayed there for a long time. I moaned as my cock softened within her and mom continued to stroke my hair and my back.

"Baby, that was amazing," she sighed, "Told you I would be your sweet lover and your dirty girl." She kissed my neck, "Which do you like better?"

"I love you anyway you want to love me." I said as I rolled off her.

"See there's that Tommy kid; he always had just the right thing to say." She laughed.

Reaching out she took my hand and squeezed it, "You really love me in every way, baby? I was so scared I would lose you to some young girl! It was meant to be we met on that site, honey! I know it sounds silly, but Valentine's Day is what really pushed me to reveal myself to you. I thought what better day to tell my son how much I love him? And I don't care how bad it sounds, I want you to stay with me."

"I want to, but you think...."

"Honey, no one will know! Who would suspect it? Think anyone will ask if I'm sleeping with my son? Maybe when you graduate we'll look at moving, we'll go somewhere no one knows us and we'll be a couple right out in the open!" she giggled "Just a cougar and her cub."

"I would love that." I turned my head and kissed her cheek. "I told you as Tommy, I wanted to be your son and your love, I mean it, mom, I want to be with you!"

"Then we will be!" Mom rolled over and putting her arm around my waist, snuggled into me, "You graduate in a year and a half and I'll ask my company for a transfer, until then we're each other's dirty little secret!"

"Sounds good." I kissed the top of her head, "Hey mom?"

"What honey?"

"When we're alone, can I call you Rebecca?"

"Let's not get crazy honey." She laughed, "Just because you fucked my ass doesn't mean you can disrespect me."

"Sorry."

"Besides, let's face it, baby. What's hotter, "Rebecca suck my cock; or mom get on your knees and suck your son's dick?"

"Umm, no contest!" I laughed.

"Thought so, now go to sleep, you need your rest."

"Okay" I rolled my eyes, "I am twenty you know."

"And naked or not I'm still your mother, now go to sleep."

"Yes mom." I said, smiling into the night.

*****

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off and stretched, wincing at how sore I was. Who would have thought sex could take that much out of me. I looked over and saw it was just after eight. I had no classes today, but had to work for ten so it was time to get up. I rolled over onto mom's side of the bed and inhaled, taking in the scent of her strawberry body spray. Mom had to get up at six and to my amazement had sucked me hard and fucked me before going to work.

I was so tired I tried to say no, but her mouth had me ready and this time when she rode me it was so hard I thought the bed was going to break. Mom had been like a wild cat, driving herself down on me so hard her tits were bouncing and demanding that her son fuck her and cum for her before she went to work.

I lay there moaning and whimpering as she literally took what she wanted. When I came it felt as if barely anything spurted out and I whimpered as much in relief as pleasure.

When mom gave me a kiss and eased off me, to the fantastic sight of my cum oozing from her pussy and down my cock, she told me to go back to sleep and she would see me after work. When she left the room I found myself thinking about all the stories I'd heard of insatiable cougars and wondered what I was in for. That was okay; I thought with a smile, I would suffer nobly.

I forced myself to get out of her big comfortable bed, no, not her bed, our bed, I smiled. Slipping my shorts on I winced as I adjusted my cock. Damn, I was actually sore! Well, better get over that, something told me mom was going to be rearing to go when she got home.

As I left my room and headed for hers my mind raced with ideas. Putting mom up on the kitchen table and pulling her thong to the side and sucking her pussy, bending her over it and fucking her. Sex on the couch, the recliner, hell, on the damn carpet in the living room!

I entered my room and as I opened my bureau to grab some clothes and head into the shower, my lap top beeped. Walking over to it, I shook the mouse and smiled at the message on the screen.

"You have a new message from Hot4myson" "Mommy loves you, Sean, and Debra does too!"

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story, I had a good time writing it, made me recall some amazing role plays here with some great lit members. This is a contest story so your votes and comments are appreciated! As for Valentine's Day...in this story Rebecca comments that we shouldn't need a special day to tell someone we love them. Last year was a tough one for me as my wife had some serious health issues. Fortunately she is better now and on her way to a full recovery, but it was a rough time and made me realize two things, just how much I love her and how we should never take our loves for granted. Make sure you take a moment or two every day to tell your special someone just how much they mean to you. Life is short, my friends, but sweet. Enjoy it.