Meeting Mr Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday, weekend is over.
2.4k words
3.5
8.8k
0
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I awoke to find myself alone in bed again. I half hoped he would still be in bed with me, that he didn't have to go and do something on a Sunday. Sunday . . . How fast time flies! Just yesterday it felt like it was still Friday, and now I remember I have the weekly dinner with my mother and step-father tomorrow. But I won't think of that now. No, instead I will just cuddle in my bed a while longer smelling the still lingering scent of Fabio and that he was here with me once more. I wonder if he'll still show up tonight?

I heard Alexandria's laughter through the baby monitor, reality was calling. I get up and go about my daily mommy duties. Changed the baby's diaper, made breakfast, showers for both. I picked up the morning paper from the front yard and discovered that the farmer's market gathers on Sunday. Well since the house was almost done I thought it would be nice to go out and let the baby have some fresh air.

"Hey baby, we are going out today," I told the baby as I started packing the baby bag. Diapers, wipes, extra outfit for just in case; wallet, keys, bottled water, and a sippy cup. I dressed her up in a pretty pink sun dress, and pulled a nice green dress for me. It had little white daisies, buttons up the front, and thin spaghetti straps. I'm rarely one for dresses, but I couldn't help buy this one when I tried it out at the store; the skirt went down to my knees and it was so 'flowy' that when I twirled the skirt would come up.

I made sure to put the stroller and my canvas bag in the car and proceeded to go to the farmers market. The noise, the smells, the colors; it was all so down to earth and wonderful. I picked up some fresh produce: ripe tomatoes, fresh spinach, beautiful strawberries, the sweetest blueberries I had in years. I wonder if Fabio would like to have something fresh tonight. We strolled some more through the different craft stands. There were some nice jewelry, and hand woven baskets. My eyes were caught by some beautiful sheer scarves. How would Fabio act if I were to go to bed with him with nothing more than one of these scarves on? Would he admire it's delicate beauty? Or just toss it aside without another thought?

We strolled some more through the market and picked up a few more things. Then Alexandria and I sat under a tree and had a snack of cherry tomatoes and berries before we headed back home. I thought about feeding the sweet berries to Fabio; leaning against his strong chest and bringing each sweet morsel to his mouth. That mouth whose tongue and lips had devoured me for two nights in a row…. More thoughts of Fabio had crept up while we strolled through the rest of the market. I shouldn't do that though; he's not my boyfriend and who knows if he would ever show up again. He has too, said a little voice inside my head; but why should he?

We got back to the house and started on some clean up. Cleaned the floors, dusted the furniture, did the laundry; except I couldn't bring myself to change the sheets on the bed. Maybe I'll leave them on one more day, they still smell like him.

As evening arrived I started wondering if he would arrive. He had come over two nights in a row, and the weekend was yet not over . . .. I fed and cleaned up the baby early, had a light dinner; it was 6pm and still no show. I grabbed a baby book and read to the baby for a while, then took a book I was reading and read for a while . . . 7:30pm, still no show. Gave Alex her cup of milk, brushed her teeth and put her to bed; went across the hallway to my room and did some yoga . . . 9pm, no Fabio. Filled up the tub with warm water and lavender scented bath salts, lit some vanilla and cinnamon scented candles, put on a CD on my nightstand radio and relaxed in the tub for a little while. After a while I proceeded to shave my legs; taking great care not to miss any spots from my ankles, all the way up to my hips. Then a little touch up in that area between my legs. Not like I wanted to shave the whole bush; just exposed the lips, but keep it a bit 'dirty' up front. I noticed happily that all the diet and exercise was actually starting to pay up; about half the stretch marks from before were disappearing.

After the shaving maintenance, I lathered up the loofah with the lavender & chamomile scented bath gel. I rubbed it over my arms, my neck; down over my breasts, and belly, between my legs and then down each one. Then proceeded to wash and condition my hair. I blew out the candles as I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a fresh-out-of-the-dryer terry cloth towel. I stepped out of the master bath and look at the time . . . 10pm, I didn't hear the doorbell nor a knock at the door. I put on a satin black night gown and put on a pink sheer wrapper over it; walked downstairs while trying to dry out my damp hair in a towel and opened the front door. No car nor motorcycle in the drive, not even a card or note on the door. Went back upstairs a little heavy hearted, he wasn't coming. I changed the CD to some Japanese instrumental and brushed out my curls. I looked at the bed; I may have been tired, but I wasn't ready to go to bed just yet.

Went back downstairs, pulled the strawberries and the whipped cream cheese out of the refrigerator. I sat myself on the sofa with a pillow on my lap and clicked on the TV with the remote; searching through the channels for something to watch. Bunches of infomercials, stuff I hate to watch, reruns; finally I settle on a movie on HBO, 'Ever After' and start eating the strawberries.

Boy meets girl, neither put all the cards on the table at first. Secrets, conflicts, they are set apart. But then the boy comes to his senses, and goes to rescue the girl who thinks that he has given up on her… who will come rescue me? Where is my prince? Where is my champion in shinning armor? Flip the channels for something else, I don't want to think of romance. Annie is on another channel; little orphan story, a little better. Wrong, sub-plot; Daddy Warbucks has the hots for Ms. Grace Farrell. Why, why can't I have a happy ending? Tears begin to sting my eyes; trailing a hot streak down my cheeks.

Why was it that every time I gave my trust, my heart, to someone; they abandoned me? My parents divorce when I was but a toddler, and I never really got to see my father afterwards. I was raised alone, no brothers or sisters, and mother always working; she didn't even get remarried until a few years ago! All the past men in my life; the cheaters, the liars, the betrayers, and the ones that left me behind.. And now him…

I dumped the empty bowl in the sink, shut off the lights, turned off the TV, and set the alarm. Walked upstairs, down the hall and into my room right up to the bed. Tears still streaming down my face I yank the covers off the bed; off with the sheets, the pillow shams, everything. I took the flowers from the vase and slammed them into the trash can.

I curled up on the naked mattress and cry myself to sleep. I can survive this, I can be tough. I've picked up the pieces of my shattered heart before, I can do it again.

Fabio was in bed with me and was nibbling on my ear. His hand came up from behind me and dug down between my legs to the sweet spot. He had me squirming within moments as the fire and desire built up. He lifted my leg to come in from behind. I could feel his hard shaft easing in, invading me so intimately. I turned my head to kiss him . . . "Ah!" I woke up as I fell off the bed; my empty bed. The heat of sexual arousal still burned between my legs. I slid my fingers between my wet pussy lips while my thumb found and stroke my clit. I began to stroke faster as I first the waves of orgasm rolling over me. It felt good, yet still empty...

*************************************************************

Monday…I washed the sheets and took out the trash. I baked an apple pie for the dinner tonight with my mother and step-father. My hair got blow dried and flat ironed the curls to semi-straight hair. That afternoon I packed up the diaper bag and got us ready to go on our trip. I dressed Alexandria up in a pink dress mom had bought her and I in lavender wrap top and medium length black skirt; my hair pulled pack with a silver clip and flowing down my back.

As I loaded things and the baby into my car a familiar car pulled into my drive. Please not now, all I have to do is get into the car and go, I can't face him now.

"Going somewhere," Fabio asked as he got out of the car and walked towards me. He was wearing a khaki button up shirt and black jeans; he looked so good with his hair being gently tossed by the wind.

I had just finished buckling up the baby in her car seat, keys were in the ignition. Just get in the car and drive! But I couldn't make my legs move. I folded my arms across my chest and leaned against the car instead. "I'm going to dinner at my parents, we are trying to get together at least once a week," I responded trying to keep my voice calm.

"That's a good thing to do," he sounded a bit disappointed.

"What happened to you yesterday," the words were out of my mouth before I could stop it. Hurt and anger were bubbling up inside me, "I waited and you didn't call, you didn't show, nothing."

"I can't call if I still don't have your home number," he said apologetically. "I meant to call, I was at a thing yesterday and then I went to the gym. Then I worked on one of my bikes and lost track of time, it was late at night by the time I got cleaned up and didn't want to bother you nor the baby."

My goodness I could believe that, I wanted to believe it. But for all I know he had just grown tired of me and was spending the night some place else. "Look Fabio it was nice while it lasted, but we can't keep this up. I can't keep doing this. I'm not going to be your next hanger-on! I'm a nobody; no celebrity, no rich person, definitely not one of those skinny models. I'm not dumb and I know I'm not exactly the type of girl who will look perfect hanging from your arm walking down a red carpet." The words were just spilling forth, I couldn't believe I was doing this, "I need permanence. I need a guy who will be there when I wake up in the morning. I need, we need, someone we can depend on; and you have your things, I understand that. What I'm trying to say is…good-bye, and thanks for everything."

With that I walked up to him to give him one last kiss on the cheek. He surprised me by taking me into his strong arms and kissing me deeply. I was lost in his embrace, his warm lips parting mine and his tongue delving deeply into my mouth. He held me close against him and felt a deep burning down between my legs as I felt him stir behind his pants. He still wants me! "Is there anything I can do to change your mind," Fabio whispered huskily for a moment while trailing kisses down my neck.

Oh how I wanted to keep going! I wanted to have his hands rove all over my body once again while he thrust inside me. But no, I couldn't do that. It took every ounce of strength I had left over; one more kiss and I pulled away. "No…I got to go." I turned around and got into my car. I didn't look back because I knew I couldn't resist him. I drove off; through the streets and into the freeway, all the emotion threatening to choke me. I pulled off at the exit and parked in a busy parking lot and let it out. Just cried into the steering wheel. I could hear the baby's concerned babble, why was mommy crying. I pulled myself together, checked that my eyes weren't red in the mirror, and continued on my way.

During dinner I was silent while my mother went on at things that happened at her new office and catching me up with things from the family. She noticed my silence and wondered why the faraway look. I couldn't bring myself to tell her what happened and just let it go at nothing, just thinking of projects for the house I lied.

That evening I drove back home, still thinking about those lingering last moments earlier that afternoon. Wondering what would have happened if I had not driven away. Thinking about how wonderful it felt to be in Fabio's embrace. We pulled into the drive, his car was gone. As I brought the baby up the porch to the front door I heard the baby squeal and began wriggling in my arm. I put her down and she headed straight to a white teddy bear on the porch swing. There was a bouquet of roses and irises next to it with a card: If you ever change your mind, here's my phone number.