Meeting Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good ache though, and William had been right in a sense. The mysterious Mr. Smith had indeed given my ass a pounding, and I wouldn't be the same again. For one thing, I was through with William, although I did let him clean me up afterward. Judging my the way he went about the intimate oral cleansing William seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, and I was only sad that by then Mr. Smith had left us.

The experience was unique though, and the blindfold had made the entire evening a memorable one, but the anonymity did cost me the chance to meet up with Mr. Smith again. Who was he? William wouldn't tell when we together, so he sure as hell wouldn't tell me after I dumped him soon after.

Maybe that was for the best though. It's probably better that he stayed a man of mystery - staying a James Bond or Simon Templar character in my mind - a dashing, suave and sophisticated man who comes in and ravages a young man and then vanishes, instead of maybe just being a used car salesman with a big dick looking for fun.

****

thank you for reading

12