Meeting My Daddy

Story Info
She wants to meet her biological dad...but her mom worries.
2.6k words
4.42
95k
162

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
131 Followers

[Author's Note: The following story contains elements of incest. If that is not your bag, you'd do well to read something else. All characters in the following story should be assumed to be 18 or older.]

I'd never met my biological father before. But when I was a teenager, I asked my mom about him and she told me that he lived alone on the outskirts of town. I told her that I was interested in connecting with him. My mom became very worried and said that she knew this day would come.

She said that my dad was a very handsome, very sexy self assured man. She said he had "a way with the ladies"...especially younger ones, which is why he left my mom when she got to be "too old for him".

"I'm not telling you not to go see him, Jordan", my mom said. "Just be careful. Your father can be very...persuasive. He has this irresistible sexuality about him. I can't explain it..."

"Sexuality? Ew! Mom, he's my dad!"

"I know, I know, honey. I'm probably worried for nothing. But I wouldn't be doing my job as a mother if I didn't warn you."

I trusted my mom's judgement, but I needed to meet him and formulate my own opinion of the man. Besides, he was my father. I really didn't understand all the warnings and why she kept telling me to be careful.

So one Friday night I drove out to the outskirts of town to the old rundown house that mom described to me. As I pulled into the dirt driveway, I could see my father sitting on the front porch drinking a beer. When he saw me get out of my car, he stepped off the porch where I could see him clearly in the moonlight.

JEEZUS, I thought. Mom wasn't kidding. My father was a rugged, yet distinguished older man. And yes, he was sexy as hell.

"Hey there little darling," he said as he looked me up and down quite lewdly. "You're either lost or this is my lucky day."

I guess mom was right about him being a womanizer too. I glanced down at what I was wearing. A skin tight white sundress that showed off all my curves. It was low cut, showing off a lot of cleavage and it clung to the youthful yet bountiful swell of my tits. My nipples were hard in the cool night air and were clearly visible through the thin fabric of the dress. As I felt the cool breeze on my nether region, I was reminded of how dangerously short the dress was. And that I was not wearing panties. I could see the goosebumps forming on my tan upper thighs which glistened in the dim light of the moon.

I looked back up at my father who was still staring me down like a predator looks at its prey. He reached down and adjusted himself in the leg of his shorts. Yet he did nothing to hide the engorged lump that was forming there.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest damn thing these eyes have seen on my front lawn in a long time," he crooned as he leisurely strutted toward me. I don't think he actually ever looked at my face. "Turn around darling. Let me see who I'm talking to here."

I was already facing him. So that just meant that my dad wanted to get a look at my ass. Part of me was put off by his banter. But I was also amused by his brazen confidence.

"C'mon sweetheart. Don't make me beg. You look good enough to eat from the front. But I'm willing to bet that your backyard is something they write songs about."

That comment actually brought a smile to my face and I could feel myself blushing. I put my hands on my hips and slowly turned my back to him.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm!" My dad whistled at me. "When you're right, you're right. But I was wrong. 'Special' ain't the word to describe what you got goin' on back there."

Suddenly I could feel him right behind me. His breath was on the back of my neck as he spoke.

"So which is it?" he asked me.

"I don't follow," I finally spoke.

"Are you lost? Or is this my lucky day?"

My whole body was shivering. "I'm...I'm lost", I lied.

"Are you sure?" he teased. "Because I'm sure feelin' damn lucky right about now."

He brushed the hair away from the back of my neck. "Lil' Angel", he read the inscription of my tattoo there. "Is that what you are? An angel?"

I nodded as I could feel his body pressing into me from behind. And then I felt the bow at the back of my neck being pulled. The spaghetti strings that held the top of my dress in place came undone and I reached up to grasp it before it fell. I heard him take a final swig from his beer before letting the bottle drop to the ground.

"Because you are dressed like a little devil," his body forced me forward as I spun to face him. I knew my dress had ridden up as I felt my bare ass press against the cold steel of my car. My dad had me pinned back against it. He leaned toward me and placed his hands on the hood of the car on either side of me. I could feel his bulging cock pressing into my belly. "Why are you here?" he whispered into my ear.

"I...I was..." I could barely form a sentence. This was my own father, pressing his body firmly against mine...trying to seduce his own daughter...succeeding. I knew I needed to stop this. To tell him that he was my dad. But just as my mom had warned me, I was falling prey to my father's advances. I lied again. "I-I told you...I was lost."

"Mmm...You were lost", his hands moved up my thighs and over my hips dragging the hem of my dress with it. "But you aren't lost anymore though. Are you?" I looked up at him, questioning. He smirked and bent forward. "I found you", he said, his lips grazing my ear.

My head was spinning. I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't believe I was allowing it to happen. My dad was kissing my neck. And he had my dress hiked up to my waist when suddenly I remembered I wasn't wearing panties. My hands quickly darted down and grasped his hands pulling my dress back down. But in doing so, I released the top of my dress which he had untied. The material fell away from my chest, baring my now naked breasts to my father. I gasped as he stared at them.

"Well hello", he chuckled. "Don't mind if I do." His head descended as I felt his lips close around one of my nipples. I moaned lewdly as my hands shot up to grab him by the hair. Only I didn't use it to pull him away. I pushed his face into my tit, relishing the feeling of his mouth sucking its nipple, his tongue swirling around it. I pulled his hair and directed his hungry mouth to my other nipple.

My dad's hands were pulling the hem of my dress up again, but this time I did nothing to stop him. I felt the cool night breeze on my pussy. And then my father's hand.

"Someone dressed for the occasion, I see", my father teased as he rubbed his hand up and down on my mound, slipping his middle finger between my slick pussy lips.

"Oh my god", I moaned. "You shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong." My whole body was on fire. And even though I was telling him this, I was opening my legs to give my dad easier access.

"You don't really want me to stop, do you?" His voice was muffled as his mouth was full of my tit. I shuddered as I felt him give my nipple a gentle yet firm bite as he stood up straight and took a step back. He unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to his ankles. "Tell me you want me to stop."

My eyes travelled down to his groin where his cock stood straight out in front of him. It was absolutely enormous. My father had the most beautiful penis I had even seen. It was thick and long and the bulbous crown. I licked my lips as I watched him reach down and stroke it a few times. My pussy tingled as pre-cum oozed from the tip and dripped onto my bare toes.

He stepped toward me. "Just say the word, darling. And I'll stop." His cock rested on my stomach as he pushed against me. My dad kissed me hard on the lips and I opened my mouth instinctively, allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I groaned before breaking the kiss. "We...we shouldn't," I pleaded, while grinding my hips into him. His hard fat dick slid down my tummy, leaving a wet trail as it went. I gasped as it nestled between my thighs, it's head pushing into the groove between my pussy lips.

"Why shouldn't we?" my father asked as he slowly sawed the impossibly long length of his shaft back and forth against my now dripping slit. "Tell me you want me to stop."

I spread my legs further apart, inviting my father between them. But my dad had other plans. He suddenly spun me around and pushed me down on the hood of the car. I felt the cold metal on my tits as my father yanked the hem of my dress up over my ass.

"Oh my god," I mumbled as I felt my dad swipe the head of his cock up and down between my moist cunt lips, mixing his pre-cum with my juices and spreading them over my aching, willing hole. "This c-can't happen."

"Why not, sweetheart?" he asked as he continued to tease my pussy with his manhood. I could feel him increasing the pressure as he gently pushed forward.

"Unnngh," I grunted as I felt him grasp my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I looked over my shoulder to see my father letting a large portion of spit drizzle from his mouth. I felt it dripping on to my opening, further lubricating my entrance. "Mmmm...because I'm your...oh god...because you're my..."

"Daddy." He finished my statement.

I gasped at hearing the word. Half out of surprise that he knew. Half out of the dirtiness I felt given that I was letting him have his way with me.

"Yes baby, I knew it was you all along," he said as I felt my pussy entrance gradually stretching open to make way for his penis. "You are a spitting image of your mother when she was younger. I knew who you were the moment you stepped out of your car."

"You...you knew?" I exclaimed. "And still you...you wanna..."

"You're damn right I wanna my little girl's sweet tight little pussy," my body shook at the filthy words he used. "You're every bit as sweet and sexy as your mom was...even more so." He inched forward and I felt his massive cockhead pop past my entrance and into my pussy. "But you still haven't told me to stop, have you?"

He held completely still with his hands continuing to hold my ass cheeks apart. His cockhead still just inside the shallow depths of my sex. "I wanna hear you say it," he said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I want you to tell me what you want, Jordan." I moaned when I heard him use my name for the first time.

"I...I can't," I stuttered. I couldn't bring myself to say the words...to tell my own father to do the unthinkable.

"Maybe this really was a mistake," my dad said as he began to pull the head of his dick out of me.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, pushing my butt back to keep his tip embedded inside me.

"Jordan, do you want me to stop?"

"N-no," I replied after a long silence.

"What do you want your daddy to do to you, Jordan?"

I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I could feel his cock throbbing at my entrance, yet not moving an inch. I could feel my pussy aching for more of his hard thickness.

"Fuck me, daddy!" I finally exclaimed. "I want you to push your hard fat dick inside your little girl and fuck her good and deep until you fill her up with your hot cum!"

"That's my girl," he whispered before grabbing my slender waist and sinking his entire length deep inside me.

"Ohhhhh FUUUUCK!" I screamed. It was so big. It stretched my insides wide and I could feel every inch of him as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of me. "Oh my god, daddy! I've never felt this full before!"

Dad settled into a solid rhythm pulling my hips back into him and thrusting forward hard...slamming his big dick deep into my depths. My father's cock was reaching places inside me that had never been touched before.

"Oh shit! Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!" I announced as my body shook from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. "UNNNNGH!"

He expertly picked up the pace and picked up the intensity as well. As my orgasm wracked through my body, my dad pounded my pussy relentlessly, lifting my lithe body off the ground with each stroke.

"Yes yes yes daddy! Oh fuck, FUCK, FUUUUUCK MEEEE!" I screamed as I felt my daddy's dick erupt deep inside my womb. My orgasm rolled straight into a second one, twice as intense as the first. He held his cock deep in me as his hips jerked uncontrollably...spurt after spurt of his hot seed filling my insides. I was overflowing as his cum seeped out of me from around the root of his shaft, dripping down the insides of my thighs.

When he finally stopped cumming, my dad bent his knees and set my feet back on the ground. His cock relaxed and slipped out of my pussy. A flood of cum and fluids rushed out of me, streaming down my legs. The intensity of it pushed me into another small orgasm.

I collapsed forward onto the hood of the car and my father collapsed on top of me. Both of us breathing hard and basking in the afterglow of the most amazing sex of my young life.

"Oh my god, daddy. That was...amazing."

"You can say that again, sweetheart. You really are something special."

I turned to face him and we embraced. "Mom warned me about you," I told him as I giggled.

"I'm sure she did," he laughed as he kissed me. "I guess she was right to. But I'm glad you didn't let her scare you."

"Me too," I cooed as I pulled away from him and extended my hand to him. "It's nice to finally meet you, daddy."

He smirked and took my hand in his. "The pleasure is all mine, Jordan."

"No it's not," I said as I hugged him tight to me. I could feel his cock hardening against my belly and I reached between us, wrapping my fingers around its thickening girth. "You're getting hard again, daddy."

"Like I said, sweetheart...You are something special," he whispered in my ear as his hands squeezed my ass.

"Do you mind if I call mom and tell her I'm staying the weekend?"

"Shit. She's gonna kill us both."

Our laughter quickly evolved into moans as daddy pushed his dick into my soaked pussy.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me again daddy! I'll call mom later!"

JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
131 Followers