Meeting My Dirty Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Her punishment, My pleasure.
4.3k words
4.19
18.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers

Once we all got dressed, we sat around talking until we heard a knock on the front door. I jumped up and peeked through the blinds to find Mike standing on the porch. I told the girls to head out the back door. Katie said, "What? We can't hide; I have to live with him." I told her to trust me and pointed at the back door. They went. I grabbed three beers and followed them out. I told Paige to grab a couple pieces of wood and throw them on the burn pile as I swiped the lighter fluid off my grill. I poured some lighter fluid onto the pile and lit it.

I said loudly, "Hang on, I think I hear something", and I jogged around to the gate beside the house and stepped into the front yard. Mike was knocking on the door again. I hollered to him, "Hey, I thought I heard someone out here. What's up, man?"

"Is my wife here with you?"

"Yeah, she's in the back talking to my new girlfriend. Come on."

He seemed a little confused by what I'd said. We walked into the back yard where he went straight to Katie and threw his arm around her, as if marking his territory.

"So do you plan on hanging out a while? I could grab you a beer."

"No, we gotta get home. It's late and we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Okay, just keep your schedule open. I'm thinking about throwing a little party tomorrow night."

He looked at his watch and said, "You mean tonight? It's almost three in the morning."

"Yeah, Thursday night. But you gotta remember, it's not tomorrow to me until I go to sleep."

"Sounds good, let me know"

"Will do. Oh, I'll need to steal your wife for the night too."

"For what?" He looked pissed.

I smiled and said, "To run the bar, she's one helluva bar tender."

"Yeah that's cool. Wait, you have a bar?"

"Yeah, it's the cabinet in the corner of the living room. It opens into a bar."

"Nice, but we do have to get to bed tonight."

"That's cool. I'll get with you tomorrow when I get all the plans nailed down." I turned to Paige and Katie and said, "Alright ladies, you two are gonna have to break it up. Katie has to go home now."

Paige replied with a teasing tone, "Yes, Daddy."

Paige and I enjoyed the fire for a while before heading in to the couch. I turned the t.v. on. Paige snuggled up to me and laid her head on my chest, "Can you wake me up around nine? I have to go into work for a few hours."

"I'll set an alarm for you but if I don't get up, lock the door when you leave and I'll call you later."

"Are you really planning a party?"

"Yeah, but it won't be until Friday night."

"But you just told him Thursday night."

I smiled at her and said, "Exactly! I'll tell him sometime tomorrow that I had to move it for some bullshit reason."

I could see her eyes widen with excitement as she realized what I was doing. She smiled and laid her head back on my chest. It wasn't long before the both of us were asleep.

The house was empty when I woke up. The clock on the stove said it was almost noon. I had a lot to do if I was having a party anytime soon. After a quick shower, I was on my way. I stopped at the grocery store for finger foods, then headed to the liquor store to restock the essentials. A few texts with some friends told me the party had to wait for Friday anyway. My music guy said he was getting back in town late Thursday night, so Friday was perfect for him. Once I had things lined up, I created the event on Facebook and shared it with all the right people. I had it set up to kick off right after sundown. Since the party would be on Friday, Mike couldn't be there. His days off were Wednesday and Thursday, so he had to go back to work Friday and he probably won't like the thought of Katie coming back over without him. It was a few minutes past four. He should be expecting my call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mike, what's up man?"

"Waiting on you. How are things looking?"

"Everything is looking good but I had to push it back to tomorrow night."

"What? Dude, you know I gotta work."

"Call and see if you can get the night off. I didn't have a choice, man. My buddy JJ, the guy who does the music for me, couldn't do today. He's out of town."

"That sucks. We've been short at work too."

"I know, but it never hurts to ask. Speaking of which, you're still gonna let me borrow your wife for the night, right?"

"Yeah, that's cool. Just keep an eye on her for me."

"I got ya. You know I'll take care of her."

"I'm gonna go ahead and call about tomorrow. I'll catch ya later."

Well, that went better than I'd expected. He actually believes I want him at the party.

I'd only grabbed the basics at the liquor store. I still had to take inventory of what I had. There were no mixers in the house. Not even a coke. I had to get some sodas and juices to mix with. Not to mention lemons, limes, and cherries. The refrigerator still needed cleaning out. I had to make room for all the party supplies. Plus you can't have a party with three-day-old leftovers in the fridge. I made a list of everything that had to be done before the party, then started on the fridge.

The next morning, I didn't have much of that list done. I'd apparently fallen asleep on the couch looking up new drink recipes. There were several recipes posted behind the bar, but I was always looking to add a few more. It was already pushing ten in the morning, so I unlocked the front door, in case Paige was early, and hurried through the shower. By the time I stepped out, Paige was knocking on the bathroom door. I threw some clothes on and we headed to the store for the mixers. Then, it was back to the liquor store for Blue Curacao and Grenadine, both of which are needed for those colorful, girly drinks. After a quick detour by McDonald's, we were back to the house. Katie showed up before we got everything in the house.

"Hey, how'd you get away so early?"

She smiled and said, "I told him I was coming over to help you get ready for the party."

"And he didn't bitch about that?"

"Oh he did. He wanted me to stay home to 'spend time with him'. I told him I wasn't gonna sit around while he played his stupid computer game when our friend needed my help."

"Wow, nicely put. I guess he didn't have much to say to that."

"No, he just said", she deepened her voice and stretched her face, "'Well, I gotta get ready for work', so I left."

"Well, I appreciate you coming."

"I'd appreciate it too", Katie teased as she moved towards me.

"Not now, Sweetie. We can play later."

Paige piped in, "I'll play with you later if he won't."

"But we have a lot of work to do right now ladies."

They each pushed a bottom lip out at me. I asked them to get things ready inside while I found some wood for the fire tonight. Katie asked, "Where are you going for wood?"

"Into the woods, of course", I said as I pointed to the back yard. The entire neighborhood was surrounded by woods. There was a huge wooded area directly behind my house that stretched for several miles. It was typical Small-Town, Florida. I headed into the woods and found more than enough to keep a fire going well into the morning hours. The hard part was getting it all back into my yard. Some of the smaller pieces could be thrown over the fence, but the rest had to be dragged around through the gate.

Once I got it all piled up, I headed back into the house. I hadn't been gone very long, but to my surprise, the house looked great and Katie was washing the few dishes I'd had in the sink. All that was left was to move the bar to the back patio and slice the fruit. "Alright, let's get the bar outside, then I'm getting in the shower."

Paige and I moved the bar and as soon as I stepped back in the house Katie asked me, "Can I come?"

"Where?"

"You said you were gonna take a shower."

"Don't you have to get your husband off to work?"

"It's almost four o'clock. He sent me a text over an hour ago saying he was leaving. Oh, and he wanted me to tell you he'd be here as soon as he gets off tonight."

"Well, then I guess you're free to do what you want."

Paige walked in from outside with clothes in her hand and said, "Got room for three?"

"We're about to find out. But I have one rule for today. Nobody gets off before the sun goes down."

Katie yelled, "What? Why? And the party starts at dark so we'll be busy with that."

"Exactly, and you'll love it. Think about it, the three of us get to tease and play with each other off and on all day, or at least for the next three hours or so. Imagine how bad you'll want it then. You'll feel the passion and desire growing inside of you for hours before you're allowed to do anything about it."

"That does sound kinda hot," Paige said as she dropped her pants to her ankles and bent at the waist, showing herself to Katie and me. Katie smacked Paige on her ass, then chased her into the bathroom. By the time I made it in there, they were both naked and rubbing and kissing one another. We took turns bathing each other. Paige made a point to wash everyone's feet, clearly her newly found fetish. She was taking her time too, making sure to clean every inch of foot she could find. Once she got them all clean, she bathed them again with her tongue, taking turns sucking on our toes, Katie's then mine, and back again.

Since she got Katie and me so turned on, I decided to get her back. I dropped to my knees, kissed her just below her belly button, then grabbed one of her feet. Her breathing picked up almost instantly. I took my time, gently washing, caressing her foot. Katie caught on to what I was doing. She pulled Paige's head back toward her and began kissing her. I brought Paige's foot to my mouth and slipped my tongue between and under a few of her toes. She started to moan. I sucked one of her toes into my mouth and watched as she flung her head back onto Katie again. Katie kissed her hard. I don't know what was hotter, what I was doing to Paige or watching them kissing each other the way they were. Paige moaned louder through their kissing. I tickled the bottom of her foot. She jerked her foot away and whined, "What the fuck? I was almost there."

I let her vent a minute then started on her other foot. Washed it, massaged it, kissed it, and sucked her toes. She was getting into it again. Her breathing became faster. She was getting close. I stopped and stood to face her. She leaned in, stretching her lips toward mine. I kissed her on her nose and stepped out of the shower. As I dried off, Paige started to play with Katie. I walked towards the bathroom door and waited, listening. After a couple minutes, the sound of their moans changed. Both of them were getting close and I couldn't let that happen, not this early in the day. I sneaked around the shower, reached in and turned the hot water off. It was only a second or two before both of them were screaming. They were out of the shower before I made it back to the bedroom.

I got dressed and told the girls I was going outside to get a head start on setting up the speakers before my music guy showed up. Paige came out to help me. We got the speakers set and stocked the bar. I hooked up my laptop so we could have a little music while we set up the beer pong table. Once everything outside was ready to go, we headed back in. I stepped into the kitchen to see how Katie was doing with the finger foods. She wasn't there. I looked around the house and finally found her in my room. She was sprawled out on my bed fingering herself. She didn't notice me watching her. I quietly called Paige over to let her watch too.

When she was done, Katie opened her eyes to find Paige and me staring at her. She smiled and said, "Sorry, I couldn't wait."

I replied in a stern tone, "We had a deal."

"Sorry, I just got so worked up in the shower. I couldn't wait."

"We all agreed that none of us would get off until after the sun went down."

Katie rolled her eyes and said, "Well, it'll be down soon... or in a couple hours."

"You broke our deal so I have to punish you."

She got excited, "Okay, what do you wanna do to me?"

I returned her smile and said, "Nothing," and walked away. Paige followed me.

JJ showed up around six. He went straight to the back yard to start setting his stuff up. Paige and I went around making sure that nothing else needed to be done before everyone started showing up. We took the ice out to the bar and checked on JJ. Everything seemed to be ready. JJ even put up a few programmable lights. Katie came out and tried to make up with me. I gave her a hug and told her that her punishment would be later.

"What's it gonna be?"

I smiled and said, "I'll let you know later. Until then, it's business as usual."

Katie didn't seem to like that answer but smiled anyways. I looked at Paige and said, "Sweetie, you wanna start the night off behind the bar?"

She agreed so I turned to Katie, "You got the second half for me?"

Katie smiled and replied "Of course. Does that mean we get to play first?"

"We can't play right now. We should have people showing up any minute." I walked over to the side of the house to check. Two cars were just pulling up. I went through the gate to see who it was and lead them to the back yard. It wasn't long before more people showed up. By a little after seven, I had close to thirty people there. People were drinking and having fun. Some were dancing while others gathered around the beer pong table. Katie stayed close to me without making it obvious that we had a thing going on.

Before we knew it, it was after nine. The alcohol was starting to kick in and things were picking up fast. I headed over to the bar and had Katie take over for Paige. Paige took my arm and we socialized for a little while.

Once it got closer to ten, I told Paige to go into the guest bedroom and turn a couple blinds on the window next to the bar. Just enough so she could see out. While she was doing that, I went over to the bar. I stepped close to Katie and spoke softly in her ear, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

She nodded and whispered, "Yes."

"I'm going to put on a show for you. Your punishment is to watch. The rules are simple. You have to watch as much as you can while still running the bar. Nobody can know anything is going on. You can't rub on yourself behind the bar. And you must stay behind the bar. Remember, I can see you too."

She asked, "Where is this show?"

I pointed to the window next to her. Paige was on the bed rubbing between her opened legs. She smiled and waved when she saw Katie look through the blinds.

"So how long do I have to watch before I can come and play?"

"You have to run the bar," I said as I walked into the house.

Paige was still massaging her clit when I got to the guest room. Most of her clothes were in a pile on the floor. She was leaning back on the pillows staring at me with a sexy half-smirk adding to her "come-fuck-me" look. My eyes drifted down her body. Her breasts more than filled her bra. She had the perfect belly. It was flat and smooth, but tight. Her pink-laced black thong was pulled to the side, leaving a clear view of her fat lips and her fingers sliding between them. The sides of her thong were pulled high up on her hips. Her long and toned legs lead to her sexy, little feet.

I glanced at the window and saw Katie staring through the blinds. I walked to the foot of the bed. Paige climbed to her knees and crawled across the bed toward me. I kissed her and unsnapped her bra. Her tits bounced as I pulled the bra away. Her nipples were already at attention. She undid my belt and pants. They dropped to the floor. I could feel Katie's stare. Paige took me into her mouth once, then looked at Katie and smiled. She took me into her mouth again. Katie seemed to be enjoying the show.

I grabbed Paige's hair and threw her back onto the bed. She landed on her back. Still standing at the foot of the bed, I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to me. She yelped as I pulled her across the bed. I lifted her foot to my mouth, turned to face Katie at the window, and slid my tongue along the arch of her foot. Paige's whole body shivered. I pushed my fingers between her toes, like we were holding hands. She moaned and curled her toes. Her other foot found itself between my legs. As I held on to her foot, I kissed across the side of it and started up her leg. Her breathing became deeper the higher I kissed on her leg. I stopped about midway up her inner thigh and bit down on her soft flesh, just enough to leave a good mark and make her squirm.

Paige looked out the window to make sure Katie was watching, then opened her legs wide. I locked eyes with Katie through the window. I held her gaze as I lowered my head and licked Paige's waiting pussy from bottom to top. Paige moaned. Katie knocked hard on the window one time. She didn't like that. The look on her face made that clear. I just looked at her and smiled. Then I went back to Paige and locked my lips around her clit and sucked. She let out a moan with, "Oh fuck!"

I knelt at the foot of the bed and licked and sucked hard on Paige's sweet pussy until she begged me to stop. I walked to the window and used it like a mirror to wipe my face off right in front of Katie. She looked like she was dying to get into the room with us.

Paige was standing behind me by the time I turned around. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. My hand found the back of her head. I grabbed her hair and held her still while I fucked her face. She grabbed onto my legs and held them tight. I pushed my cock deep into her throat again and again. With a handful of her hair, I pulled her head back, looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, Sir."

I think that was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. I pulled her to her feet, spun her around, smacked her ass and bent her over the bed. My, now, throbbing dick was buried inside of her almost before I knew what I was doing. She let out a deep moan as I pushed into her. I glanced at the window. Katie was making someone a drink. Paige was almost screaming with every thrust. I wanted Katie to know what she was missing. I pushed Paige onto the bed and rolled her over. She immediately opened her legs and grabbed her own feet. I grabbed both of her legs just above her knees and pushed them down onto her. Paige's knees were almost touching her shoulders. I shoved my cock into her dripping pussy and went as hard as I could. She screamed and moaned and gasped as I kept pounding myself deep inside of her.

I could feel Katie's eyes on me. Just the thought of her watching us through the window really turned me on. I fucked Paige harder. She seemed to be getting louder, but I didn't care anymore. The thought of other people hearing us started to turn me on too. I slid my hands along Paige's legs until I reached her feet. I had her knees locked and her legs stuck almost straight up. She screamed even louder with my hands squeezing her feet while I fucked her as hard as I could.

Paige moaned, "I'm gonna..."

"No!"

"What?"

I said, "You're not allowed to cum yet."

"What? Why?"

I stopped, still inside her and asked, "What did you say?"

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want just please don't stop."

"That sounds better."

I pulled almost all the way out and pushed hard into her. She gasped and grunted as I pounded away at her swollen pussy. In no time, she was screaming again. After a few minutes, she asked, "Can I cum yet? Oh shit I wanna cum."

"No." I fucked her harder; pushing in as far as I could with every thrust.

She clenched her teeth and grunted, trying to hold it in. "Can I please cum now, Sir?"

That was the sexiest shit I'd ever heard. I wanted to shoot my load into her right then. "Yes, cum for me, Baby."

She screamed and grunted. I could feel her pussy flexing harder than ever. Her juices rushed out around my dick and all over the bed. I'd never known her to get this wet before. As she finished her orgasm, I pulled out and jumped down onto the floor. Her lips were red and swollen, but shining with the remnants of her juices. I teased her pussy with my tongue and it opened, like it was reaching out for me. I toyed with it for a second, then lapped up what was left of her juices. Her body trembled with every lick. I stood and pushed my swollen cock inside of her again.

Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers
12