Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 01

Story Info
Further humiliation follows.
5.2k words
4.38
55.2k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Pick what breakfast cereal you want" instructed Christina, my wife as we gently wandered around the supermarket.

An innocent comment but when I followed it my life turned upside down. As I crossed the aisle to pick up my packet of Coco Pops I was nearly run down by a trolley. It banged into me and a wheel ran over my foot. I exclaimed and looked up to see who it was that had run me over and had the wind knocked clean from my sails as I recognised her. She didn't recognise me initially and began apologising profusely.

"Oh, sorry! Dash it, sorry, did I hurt you? Are you OK? Colin!?"

At that point she did recognise me and my heart plummeted down to my balls. You see the woman who had just accidentally bumped into me was also the Dominatrix I had been visiting on and off for the last couple of years. Worse still I had been making a real effort to break my addiction and hadn't visited her for nearly four months.

We stood and stared at each other for a few moments, all sorts of unsaid messages being passed by our eyes as my wife crossed over with our own trolley and asked.

"Are you OK Colin? Do you know this woman?"

As they stood side by side I was struck by their total contrasts. Christina is a very small, petite blonde. Slim, with long hair, green eyes and I have always thought very cute and inherently very nice, prim and proper. Allison ( or Mistress Allison as she was known to me) was a BBW with a very full figure, huge breasts, short, dark, spiky hair and looked and was very forceful and aggressive, even when she didn't mean to be.

My brain froze for a moment at my wife's question until suddenly a brainwave hit me.

"Erm, this is Allison, we used to work together."

It was a good cover story at such short notice, now all I needed was Allison to go with it. There was a big smile on her face as I looked at her that I couldn't read and she stifled a laugh and remarked.

"Well, it was something like that anyway."

And I guess if you changed the middle two letters of work to an a and an n then it would have been accurate as I did in fact wank her on a few occasions.

"So how are you doing Colin? Is this your wife, why don't you introduce us?"

As I nervously introduced them to each other I couldn't help but think of all the things I had done with this woman that I was casually presenting to my wife of nine years. Christina nodded and treated Allison to one of her customary smiles and to my horror started to make small talk. This was a woman who had fucked me (with a strap on) in my ass and made me lick it clean. This was a woman whose piss I had tasted and drunk on numerous occasions. This was a woman who had gripped my balls and amused herself by squeezing the hell out of them. And she was now casually chatting to my dear wife!

I glanced down and saw Allison was wearing a pair of black leather boots and I recognised them! I had licked and kissed those self same boots more than once!

No doubt many would think I deserved my predicament. That visiting a Domme while married was tantamount to cheating. Perhaps. But I could not help the submissive side of my nature and the kinky feelings and impulses I had. And Christina was such a dear, sweet woman that I knew I could never reveal that dark side of my nature to her. She would have been horrified and probably taken it as some kind of fault on her part. So I had taken to visiting Domme's and finally settled on regularly visiting Mistress Allison. There I could be treated like the pathetic, submissive wimp that I fantasised about being and it allowed me to get on with the rest of my life alright before the overwhelming desire returned and I had to visit my Mistress again. I always removed my wedding band before a visit, so I doubt Allison knew I was married but who knows. And I insisted I could not be marked obviously in the sessions and so far Christina had never even come close to discovering my dirty secret.

To my eternal relief Allison moved on and so did we, pushing our trolleys in opposite directions. It seemed my secret was safe and while I was hard pushed to relax the fact I had survived this horrible chance meeting was something to be happy about. It was our weekly shop so we were while longer and as luck would have it Christina met one of her friends and was chatting to her while I hung around the magazine rack section, browsing the sports magazines and style magazines. As I looked at a cover of a film magazine with a sexy picture of Angelina Jolie on it I nearly jumped out of my skin as something jammed into my ass from behind. It was a cucumber and was being handles by Mistress Allison.

"Well worm, looks like you've been a very naughty boy, doesn't it?"

She moved beside me and, after a furtive glance around to make sure Christina was not in sight, I appealed to her.

"Listen Allison, I can't......aaah!"

I broke off and exclaimed (and quickly quietened my cry down lest I drew attention to us) because the mad bitch had just thrust her hand down the front of my jeans and unerringly found and grabbed my balls. She gave them a rough tug and squeeze and leaned towards me and hissed.

"It's Mistress Allison to you worm and don't you ever forget it. I'm enjoying watching you squirm bitch, didn't tell me you were married did you? I would have been even more severe if you had, is that why you kept your cute little slut secret from me?

She was tightening her grip to a really uncomfortable degree now and I nodded and squeaked out a pathetic, grovelling apology. Mistress Allison just snorted and continued her diatribe.

"What's the matter? Does blondie back there not play the types of games you like? Well just you remember this wimp, I know you now and I know your wife so you'd better make an appointment to come see me soon or else who knows what I might say the next time I bump into little wifie."

Finally, she released her death grip on my nuts and I sighed with relief, but she wasn't finished.

"Do you recognise the boots I'm wearing bitch?"

"Y-Yes, M-Mistress."

"Then you'll know what I expect you to do to them worm, won't you?"

Oh god. Her harsh tone and stern demeanour was giving me an erection despite my sore balls and I knew I daren't deny her demand. Nervously glancing around I dropped to my knees and made a half hearted attempt at tying my shoes lace before leaning forward and licking the toe of her right boot. She pushed her foot forward and I obediently opened my mouth and took as much of the pointed, patent leather boot in my mouth and sucked it.

"That's it bitch, you should remember your place. I fucking own your ass and you will do exactly as I say. Now get up before anyone notices what a fucking pathetic wimp you are and run back to your skinny cunt of a wife and I better hear from you quickly or I'll find her and tell her the whole fucking truth!"

I scampered off suitable pathetically and by the time I mad e it back Christina had just finished speaking to her friend and we checked out with my wife none the wiser to my close shave.

*

As luck ( or perhaps not) would have it, Christina was due to be away that weekend for a friends hen weekend. So I drove her to the train on Friday morning and had the whole weekend to myself. Left with various chores to be done around the house I left them and made an appointment to go and see Mistress Allison on the Friday evening.

"Well aren't you just the mysterious little fucker? Who would have guessed a wimp like you would be married, and to such a little hottie as that?"

She demanded this while sitting her hairy cunt directly on my mouth and forcing me to lick her out. Up to then our sessions had been away from the sexual but she seemed to get an extra thrill doing it now with the knowledge that I was married. Although the question was rhetorical I couldn't answer if I wanted as my tongue was lapping away desperately at her horrible smelling and tasting cunt, desperately hoping to please her with my efforts. To my disgust she soon slipped forward and it was her fat ass crack that my tongue slid into and I was instructed to clean her ass.

After that she used her strap on and fucked both my mouth and my ass (using just my saliva to lubricate it) and made quite the show of take pictures on her digital phone as she did so. I really should have objected but you know I'm just naturally submissive and Allison was really starting to take advantage of that and I was too weak to stop her.

As she slid in and out of my asshole she taunted me with questions about my wife.

"Is she as tight as this? Does she take it in the ass? No, I bet not! She doesn't look the type. Mmm! What a though to be the one to take her anal cherry, eh? I bet you'd like to watch tat, wouldn't you worm, yeah you could watch while I turn your prissy little wife into the wanton slut you wish she was!"

I can't deny the thought did turn me on. But also I didn't want that for Christina, didn't think she would like it at all and didn't think she could handle a bull like Mistress Allison. Still I didn't say anything, I just concentrated on getting ass fucked.

When she was done, of course she stuffed the dildo back into my mouth and forced me to lick and suck my own shit off her fake cock and with the time on our hour running out she dropped the bombshell she had been building to all session.

"Now worm, I've got a bit of homework for you. First, I want to see that sexy little wife of yours as God intended, naked! Now shut up, don't you dare interrupt me. You will either get pictures of her naked or footage of the two of you fucking and in naked action for the next time you visit me and you will hand it over so I can fully enjoy it. And that visit better be within the next month, understand? Good. Also, you will let me know the next time you two are planning a shopping trip to the supermarket we met last time, I want to meet you two again. Thirdly, take these."

She handed me a pair of very pink, very frilly women's panties.

"You will make sure that when we do meet 'accidentally' in the supermarket that you are wearing these. Understand bitch?"

Oh I understood only too well. Far from being just a paid for Dominatrix Mistress Allison was starting to take steps to control my life and there was nothing I could do to stop it, whether I wanted to or not. She had incriminating fotage of me sucking her dildo and being fucked in the ass with it. She had her word and now knew what my wife was called, what she looked like and where she shopped. I was under no illusions that I must try to meet all her demands and keep her happy or my life could all come crashing down around my ears.

* In reality it proved pretty easy to do what Mistress Allison had demanded. Upon my wife's return from her exhausting weekend she immediately took out her contact lenses and had a shower. I sat in the bedroom and watched TV as I waited for her to emerge and catch up on all that she had been up to. With the volume nice and high I was able to snap off a couple of pretty good nude snaps of her as she entered the bedroom before she towelled herself off and she never heard the tell-tale click of my phone camera or saw what I had done. Later, as I downloaded the pictures and send them to Mistress Allison I had a quick wank while staring at my hot, naked wife, she really was very sexy.

I got the footage too that night. After two nights away Christina was horny and sensing as much I set up the video camera in the room, aimed it at the bed and zoomed in and when she came to bed I got up to 'shut a window' and turned it on on my way back. Straight from there we made love on top of our bed and I fucked her in the missionary position and I came inside her before finally getting her off with my fingers. I lifted the camera up on the way out the next morning and stopped on the way to work to watch the footage. Ok sometimes we were off camera but on the whole it was a decent sex tape and I posted it through Mistress Allison's door on the way home that night.

I was proving to be a real worm. A real man would have stood up and never done such terrible things. I had totally betrayed my beautiful wife by my sneaky actions but I was no longer able to resist the power that Mistress Allison held over me and when later that day Christina suggested we should go shopping on Thursday night I immediately texted the information to my Domme.

Come Thursday night Mistress Allison instructed me to text her when we left and to make sure I was wearing my panties for the trip. I did both with a last minute trip to the toilet before we left and I spent the whole trip to the supermarket feeling guilty as hell and fidgeting in case my jeans rode down and my humiliating underwear was exposed.

I made it though and as far as I could make out Christina hadn't noticed anything wrong. We bumped into Allison early in the shop, Christina remembered her and we chatted briefly before moving on. If anything she was dressed even less like the domme she was this time, in a flowery top and skirt and sandals. I briefly eyed her toes knowing that I had sucked them many times before and even been made to lick between them when the mood took her. I went on for a few minutes then doubled back to get something that I had forgotten and caught up with Allison.

"Show me you are wearing them."

She abruptly demanded, all vestiges of the nice woman she was when Christina was there long gone. I glanced around and slowly pushed my jeans down so she could see the pink frills beneath. That evidently wasn't enough though and Mistress Allison moved behind me, reached down and grabbed both sides of the panties and hauled them up viciously. I had to bite my lip to avoid squealing out as the wedgie worked itself on my poor balls and ass crack.

"Leave them like that bitch. Thanks for the pics and the video by the way, damn your wife is a sexy piece of ass. When you go to load your car you'll find me at my car with the hood up. I want you to come over and offer to help and then after give me a lift home, you'll drop off little wifie first before taking me on and you'd better have those panties still wedged as tightly as I just made them, understand?"

I didn't really but nodded and walked gingerly back to catch up with Christina. The rest of the evening went as Mistress Allison had planned. We found her in full on damsel in distress mode and she chatted some more with Christina while I looked under the hood and proclaimed it a job for a mechanic. Allison said her brother could come and fix it in the morning if we could just give her a lift. We did and I dropped Christina off with the shopping and got back in the car to drive Allison when she snarled.

"Get your trousers off bitch, you'll drive me about in just your panties. Oh and guess what? Now I know where you live."

Digesting this horrible realisation I undid my belt in the car and rolled off my jeans then began chauffeuring her about in just my tightly wedged pink panties, hoping that I wouldn't be stopped or spotted. As I drove my Domme about see took great pleasure in reaching over to alternately squeeze and punch my balls. In the end I was delighted to get her back to her car in the supermarket.

There she informed me that she didn't want to see me for at least 4 weeks but that I should send any more pics I got of Christina ( undressed on not) in the meantime. I definitely did not think this was over or that things were going to get any better before they got a whole lot worse.

* I heard and saw nothing from Mistress Allison for a month. She did not reply to my emails with any more photos of Christina though I continued to obediently send them, feeling heelish every single time I did. I was puzzled and confused at her demand for this not seeing her, after all I paid her for each visit, why would she not want that? I was relived too, although it had been exciting and arousing meeting her in the supermarket like that and being so close to public humiliation there was also a part of me that hoped it was all over and that she had tired of me.

That hope was callously destroyed one night though, over a month since I had seen or spoken to my Domme, when I arrived home from work to find Christina and Mistress Allison sitting sharing a tea and a laugh in our living room!

I was stunned but tried not to let it show. They seemed to be getting on well and Christina took pleasure in explaining.

"Oh Colin, Allison just popped round with this (holding up a bottle of wine)."

"Yeah, I just wanted to thank you both for helping me with my car a few weeks ago. I would have been round sooner but I've been away."

"Oh you shouldn't have bothered" said Christina, "But it's very kind of you and it was no problem helping you, wasn't it Colin?"

"Erm, yeah. No problem Mis.., ah, Allison."

Allison gave a slight smirk as I nearly called her Mistress, she was obviously enjoying my discomfort.

"Yes, and I was just in the process of stealing your lovely wife away from you this Friday evening."

I must have looked startled at this revelation but the women just giggled and Allison went on.

"Oh not anything sinister, just asking her to come around to my place for a party that I'm throwing, you know one of those where you host a party and sell various stuff. One of my other friends is organising it and I'm hosting so I want as many girls there as possible."

I did not like the sound of that but Christina appeared quite happy to go and I knew better to fuck with Mistress Allison's plans. I just nodded and excused myself to go upstairs to go and get changed. As I started to descend our stairs to rejoin them Allison came up them, apparently headed to the loo. She barely stopped but leaned in on the way past and hissed.

"You will make an appointment for before Friday night this week."

I stammered and stuttered but she just hissed again.

"Do it worm, you know what I have, I wonder what Christina would think to her nude pictures being posted to all your neighbours?"

With that abhorrent thought she walked past and went to take a piss in my bathroom. This whole situation was frankly getting well out of my control.

*

I went on the Thursday, using my lunch hour and claiming a hospital appointment right after to get me sufficient time to visit my Domme. I was determined going into her home that I would nip this all in the bud. It was unacceptable that she held film and pictures of Christina, that she knew where we lived and was now making moves to befriend my wife. But my resolve crumbled the minute I saw her. The last couple of times I had seen her she was dressed normally, this time when she opened the door her large frame was squeezed into a rubber Nazi SS uniform style costume and she had the attitude to match. Her mood and manner was to treat me like I was the most worthless piece of shit and she spoke to me with the utmost disdain.

After she had demanded her payment she ordered me to strip naked and when I took too long she started to slap me in the ass and around my head. I cowered and sped up and made no objections when she took my wrists and handcuffed them behind my back. She had tied me up before but I had never felt quite so nervous as this time and that was only increased ten fold when the door opened and in walked to hulking young black men that Allison greeted cordially before pointing at me and saying.

"There he is, you know what needs to be done, I'll be over here filming it."

What followed was nothing short of my rape at the hands of these two men. I made to object as the men came towards me but got a slap across my face and a warning to 'shut up bitch!' from Mistress Allison as she picked up a camcorder and recorded my denouement. The men pushed me to all fours and then undressed. They were both reasonably well hung (certainly bigger than mine, which was irritatingly hard at that moment) and I was soon given a proper chance to judge as the knelt before me and took turns fucking my throat with their hardening dicks. I choked and gagged on their black meat and slobber and slavered but I was helpless to do anything other than kneel there and take this treatment. Mistress Allison recorded it all while smoking a succession of cigarettes.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12