Meeting My Master

Story Info
Online sub meets Master in person.
1.3k words
4.21
14.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down the narrow aisle of the airplane to the lavatory. I am wearing a slinky black dress. As requested, I am also wearing the shoes that you chose for me to wear during our online sessions and your favorite red thong. Though I do not like the color red, and would never have chosen it for myself, I do not complain. The pleasure you get from seeing me in red is more than enough for me.

You have instructed me to go to the washroom shortly before landing and masturbate. It is exciting to have permission from you to pleasure myself. You have told me to bring myself to climax then rub the thong into my wetness, before removing it. As your good and obedient pet...I do exactly as you say.

I am nervous and excited as the plane descends. Nervous because I want so badly to please you...I want you to feel all the things you tell me online, in person...I do not want to disappoint you. Excited because I finally get to meet my cherished Master...please him in person...touch him and be touched by him.

As I step off the plane, I see you there. I want so much to RUN to you, but not wanting to cause you any embarrassment, I keep my emotions in check. Instead I approach, slowly and suddenly shy.

When I reach you, you pull me in close and give me the hug that I have waited almost a year to feel. I inhale deeply, taking in your scent. I rub your back, getting the feel of your body. It feels so good to finally be in your arms...

You lean down and whisper in my ear, "Don't you have something for me, PET?"

I reach into my purse and hand you my thong. You raise it to your face and inhale. "Ah...so that's what my pretty PET smells like."

I blush and we begin walking through the terminal. When we reach the restrooms you hand me a box. "Go in the bathroom and put this in," you tell me. I take the box and without looking back enter the restroom.

I enter a stall and lock the door, making sure it is secure. Inside the box is a medium sized butt plug. I remove the plug and the lube that you thoughtfully included. Taking the lube and putting some on my fingers, I apply it to my ass and the plug. Slowly the plug enters my anus. I feel so full and content.

I return to you and hand you the box. You pull me nearer to you and pat my ass, feeling the plug and pushing on it.

"Such a mindful PET," you say, reaching up to put my collar on and lock it.

I feel so proud walking next to you with my collar on. Proud to be your PET. Proud that anyone who looks will know that you own me. Soon enough we are in your car and I am anxious to get somewhere private.

"I don't know, PET," you say, "You don't seem like you're very excited to see your Master. What can you do to SHOW Master how glad you are to see him?"

I reach across the seat and put my hand on your crotch. I can feel your cock thickening under my hand. Leaning over, I unzip your pants and pull your cock free.

I flick my tongue over the tip and you make a small moan, your head falling back and your eyes closed. I begin to lick up and down your shaft, swirling my tongue from top to bottom before rubbing the head of your cock against my lips and slowly taking you into my mouth. My tongue runs around the ridge of your cock head and I open my mouth wider, taking all of you in.

I suck hard and my mouth pulls up on your cock while my tongue trails behind. You gather my hair in your fist and as my mouth moves back down your shaft I look up at you. You are watching your cock fuck my mouth.

I am so turned on. My pussy is wet and I can smell my arousal. Bent over the car seat my dress has pulled up, exposing my plugged ass to anyone who might walk past.

As I continue sucking, you reach out and caress my ass cheeks. Your fingers tap on the plug inside me. You trail your fingers down and graze the lips of my pussy. I moan around your cock and try to push myself onto your hand.

"Such a greedy PET," you murmur, "You should be taking care of MASTER right now." But even as you say this, your fingers dip inside my folds and feel my wetness.

"I see that PET likes sucking MASTER'S cock," you say as you remove your fingers. I whimper against your shaft, missing the feeling of your fingers inside me.

You move your hand back to cup my mound. Slipping a finger back between my lips, you rub circles over my clit. I can't stop my hips from moving as I feel my orgasm approaching. You sense how close I am.

"Don't you dare cum, my PET, This is MASTER'S time."

I am sucking your cock harder now, taking you from hilt to tip. My head is pumping up and down while my hand tugs your balls.

As if to torment me, you easily slide two fingers into my wet cunt and work them in and out. I am so close to cumming and my pussy clenches around your fingers as I struggle to hold back my orgasm.

I feel your balls tighten and know that you are close to cumming as well. Your hand leaves my pussy. I feel you tug on the straps of my dress, pulling it down and exposing my breasts. With your hand still fisting my hair, you pull me off your cock and shoot cum all over my chest.

"Mmmm...good PET," you tell me as you pull me up and tuck your cock back in your pants. I sit back in my seat and smooth my dress down over my knees. I can feel your cum dripping down my breasts and smell the scent of you against my skin.

As you instruct, I rub your cum into my chest and lick my fingers clean before pulling my dress back up. I need to cum so badly I can feel my pulse pounding in my clit.

When we get to our hotel room you tell me to put my bag down on the dresser. I do as you say and then turn to you. Already I can see your cock is hard and straining in your pants. My thighs are wet from my juices and I feel an ache for you deep in my cunt.

"Come here, my PET," you say, opening your arms.

Finally, after having waited so long, too long, I run to you. Jumping into your arms, my legs wrap around your waist. You quickly undo your pants before turning and pushing my back against the door as, with one quick and firm thrust, you fill my pussy with your thick cock.

I could cum that very moment as I writhe and buck against your cock while you drive up hard into me. My body is flushed and a thin layer of sweat coats my skin. I struggle to maintain my control and not cum until you tell me it is time. I am filled completely as you jam into my harder yet.

"Cum for me, my PET," you say.

With those words, I feel my cunt clench around you and my body feels like it shatter as my orgasm hits me. I am shaking in your arms and my legs grip your waist as waves of pleasure crash over me.

I scream, as my orgasm crests, "MASTER!"