Meeting My Master Ch. 02

Story Info
The Punishments are delivered.
9.6k words
4.41
30k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this chapter jumps straight in where the last left off... for the build up and a better understanding of this chapter I would recommend reading the first chapter. Thank you all for your encouragement and feedback, it truly is very helpful.

The car ride is completely silent. My mind a million miles away, reeling over the nights events, wondering what the future holds. Your voice brings me back to reality, "You did better than I thought you would during the final phase, I anticipated you fighting me more."

"Thank you sir," I reply looking down at the ground, and feeling myself flush again in embarrassment..

"I told you I would keep that in mind during your punishments, and I will..." your voice trails off, and again my mind begins wandering... to the future rather than the past.

The trip remains silent the rest of the way to the hotel. As you let me out of the car, I follow along behind you, part of me wondering if it is too late to flee, another part of me wanting to feel your touch again. We enter the hotel lobby, and wait beside the elevator, and I hear the receptionist casually talking, people continuing on with their normal routine lives. "Come, nothing to be nervous about," you say almost reassuringly, pressing lightly on the small of my back. My face must have revealed how nervous I was. As we enter the elevator, a quick glance tells me that we are alone. I see you push the "R" button for the rooftop, and I immediately know that this will not be a normal ride, nothing about tonight has been normal. As the elevator door closes I feel your presence behind me, then your hands sliding underneath my skirt. Immediately I feel my body ignite again, weak and powerless against your touch.

"I want to fuck," you whisper in my ear, before abruptly turning me to face you and pressing me back against the wall of the elevator. I don't have time or the will power to object as I see you already unfastening your pants, then quickly snake your arms around me lifting me so that my ass is resting on the hand rail, and I am pinned between you and the wall. "Yes sir," I say as you thrust your cock swiftly into me, then pull out, angle upward and thrust in again. My hands tighten down on your shoulders as I moan out loud. I look at the control panel, floor 5; 15 more levels then the roof. I wonder what would happen if the elevator were to slow and the doors open to some unsuspecting patron, I would be mortified, but as you thrust into me again the thought leaves my mind, as I succumb to the pleasure riddling through my body. I wrap my legs around your waist as you continue to pound into me, making me moan at each thrust.

"I might have to feast on that pussy of yours, if you continue being such a good slave," you say as you thrust into me again, "you want that, don't you."

"Yes master," I manage to say through a moan as you relentlessly thrust into me. You know how much I want that, desire and crave your face between my thighs, biting, nibbling, licking and sucking on my pussy, driving me wild. Just the mention of it spurs me on.

I look up to see we are approaching the roof top, as you pull out and pull me down from the railing. We are both adjusting ourselves as to doors open. As we walk out, there is no one, and nothing on the rooftop. It is obviously only used for service personnel. Gravel coats the roof, and steel bars circle the perimeter. I follow behind you as you walk around surveying the surroundings. "Well don't you think you should finish what was started," you say resting back against the railing.

"Yes sir," I say approaching you again. I start taking your pants down and feel your hands under my shirt, pulling it up and quickly unclasping the bra. The cool night air blowing across my already hardened nipples, and I moan as your mouth covers them, sucking, biting, pinching them between your lips and teeth. I hold your cock in my hands, still sticky from the elevator ride up. I begin to stroke you, my fingers moving up and down your shaft, enjoying the feel of your cock in my hand, as you continue sucking my nipples into your mouth. I hear your breathing becoming labored and I know that you are enjoying the sensations I am responsible, and it invigorates me go further.

Without warning you stop and turn me around, my back aligned with your chest; one hand under my skirt massaging my lips, the other pressing firmly down on my back, bending me over the bar rail. Taken by surprise by the sudden change, I try to push up to gain my bearings. You feel the move and think I am resisting you, and push down harder on my back as a warning not to push further. I stop, not wanting to push you, knowing that I am powerless against you anyways.

After several seconds, I feel you move closer, and thrust into me. My pussy still wet from the elevator ride loves the sensation of your cock thrusting in. I moan out loudly my voice carrying on the night airways as I grip the bar tightly. I feel you grab my hips thrusting into me powerfully, long deep thrusts, pulling all the way out then pushing in again, driving me wild. I push back into your thrusts wanting more, begging you to go harder and faster.

I feel your hands move to my breasts, grabbing them and holding on pulling me back into you with them. My moans increasing in volume as I come closer and closer to the moment I crave so deeply. You keep pounding into me, relentlessly pulling me closer and closer to the edge. My moaning escalates and my body grows tense as my orgasm tinkers on the edge. "Please let me cum," I beg hoping that you won't deny me, but knowing that you probably will.

"No," is all you say, without slowing down, continuing driving into me, harder and faster, making it so hard for me to maintain and not give in to the orgasm.

You continue, and afraid I will break I beg again, "Please sir, I can't take anymore."

Again all I hear is a simple one word answer, "No."

I groan in frustration and try to hold back the mounting orgasm. I feel you slow and your body tense against mine as you cum into my pussy. You continue to thrust into me, your pace slowing, leaving me on the edge. You pull out and take a step back, "you know what to do know," is all you say.

I pull myself off the bar and turn to face you. I know what the expectation is, and am eager to comply. I approach you and drop down, balancing on the balls of my feet. I take your cock in my mouth, sucking quickly all the juices off your cock; cleaning you off from tip to base.

I stand after I finish, waiting for your next command. "Get dressed, it's time to take care of your punishments," you say matter-of-factly. Again the word "punishments" seems to stand out, leaving me with a feeling of approaching dread. The frustration of not being allowed to cum yet again is quickly dismissed and replaced with anxiety of the upcoming situation.

The ride back down the elevator is silent, as the doors pull open you walk out and beckon me to follow. Each step down the hallway takes deliberate effort, as I force myself to move forward. A mixture of fear and excitement pulse through me, with each step I take. Fear of the unknown, of releasing that much more control, questioning if I can trust you, afraid that I can not; but on the other hand the excitement of what you have shown me already, revealed to me about what I want, need, and crave has produced an unquenchable thirst for more. I am powerless to resist you, and even if I could bring myself to do so, it wouldn't take much for you reign me back in. You know what to command, or the slightest touch will reignite my desires, leaving me again, powerless to resist you.

You open the door and wait for me to walk inside, I pause outside the door, my last chance to change my mind, to turn and walk away. You continue to stand there, not saying anything, letting me make the decision on my own, knowing that I can not walk away, that I am completely captivated and incapable of ending this; but wanting me to come to that realization on my own. You are right, as I walk through the door, I see you smile pleased that I am not resisting you.

You close and lock the door, then turn to face me.

"Sir," I ask humbly, "may I have a few minutes to use the bathroom?"

"Yes, I need to write a few things up anyways, return fully clothed."

"Yes sir," I reply thinking that is an odd command.

As I enter the bathroom I feel my nerves calm momentarily. I use the restroom, and take a few minutes to calm my chattering nerves, as I attempt to comb back my sex crazed hair. Despite all of this, there is still the pulsing ache lingering just below the surface, from the unanswered desire to cum from the elevator and the roof top... I undeniably want more. After I have achieved some level of composure, I flatten my shirt and smooth my skirt, take a deep breathe and walk back into your room. Just the sight of you has my body charging again.

You look up and see me, "Strip, you have no need for your clothes the rest of the night."

"Yes sir," I say as I remove my clothing, quickly folding each piece and laying them on the chair in the corner of the room.

I feel so exposed as you watch me, slowly walking around me, pacing like a lion approaching its prey. I look down at the ground, waiting for your next command. I feel you move close behind me, your breathe hot on my neck as you brush my hair to the side and begin biting lightly along my neck. It is one of my more sensitive areas, and instantly I feel my body reacting to your touch. My breathing quickens in short shallow breathes, my heart rate accelerates, my nipples hard, my pussy getting wet. I moan lightly as your teeth graze my neck; my body telling you just how much I crave your touch. Your fingers graze lightly against my skin, tickling their way down my stomach and resting over my pussy. Your fingers sliding easily between my lips, slowly teasing me, the lightest of touches leave me weak in the knees. You continue teasing me, barely allowing your fingers to touch me, circling my clit but not touching it.

My pussy on fire, yearning for more, "Please," I moan, to no reply. "Please give me more sir," I moan out again. But I receive no reply, only the continued torturing, teasing, light touches, denying me what I want. I try to grind against you, to force your fingers onto my aching clit, or push them deep inside me.

"Don't move," is the only response I receive, as you withdraw your fingers.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, please don't stop." I beg you through heavy breathe.

"Hmmm," you respond contemplating, "Hands on your head, fingers crisscrossed, spread your legs further apart, that should give me everything I want exposed for my taking."

I feel your devilish smile behind me, as I silently obey, feeling my breasts rise up and tighten, and a pang of embarrassment as I realize how much of a wanton slut I must appear as with my legs spread like this, and my breasts heaving up and down from my heavy breathing.

Your fingers begin again, their slow torturing exploration of my pussy again. Slowly and deliberately teasing me with your light touch; I am so turned on that I am dripping wet. Softly your finger begins gliding lightly over my clit, making me moan out, and I feel my knees grow weak. You continue rubbing lightly, nibbling on my neck, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Then ever so slowly you begin gliding two fingers into my hole. I moan out, begging you to go faster and harder, but you continue your slow torture. Your fingers sliding slowing in and out of my pussy, while you tease my clit relentlessly, until I am on the brink of orgasm. As you see my orgasm approaching, and apply more pressure and speed up driving me wild with lust.

"Please let me cum sir," I ask between moans, hoping that you will not deny me. My body trembling with desire, and I twitch involuntarily beneath your skilled fingers.

"No," is all you say as you continue to fingering my pussy and clit. Relentlessly, never stopping, as I fight to hold back the orgasm. It is so much easier to hold back the orgasm when I am at home alone, following your commands, as you watched me fall to your will...but I find it increasingly difficult to obey when it is your hands bringing me to the edge, your touch, driving me and making me beg for more. When all I want is to let go and enjoy the orgasms that you give me, but I force myself to hold back, praying that you won't force me to disobey.

You continue for what feels like forever as I writhe in pleasure underneath your fingertips, powerless to stop you, desperate for release, enjoying the sensations that you deliver to my body. I fight harder and harder to hold the orgasm at bay, but you are relentless. "Please, I can't take anymore, please let me cum," I beg in desperation.

You slow your pace, and withdraw some of the pressure, back to the feather light touches. Still keeping me on the edge, but not making it impossible for me to hold back.

"Let us begin," you speak lightly into my ear, your fingers still delicately tickling at my clit, "I am going to feast on your pussy for the next 15 minutes, my tongue exploring every inch of that dripping cunt, my fingers will aide in this exploration. You my slave, may cum as often as you like, and for my own benefit I hope it is OFTEN, however, I would suggest that you refrain from those orgasms, because each one will determine the length of time, and quantity of your punishments. However, I will not be holding back during this 15 minutes, so do not even request it. Now lay on the bed, we both know how much you want this."

"Yes sir," I say waiting for you to release me. You are right, I do want this, I have wanted this for so long. I do not want to hold the orgasms back. I want to let them wash over me, each wave of pleasure bringing me closer and closer to euphoria. I know that I must not indulge though and a smile breaches my lips, after all you have trained me well... very well. I can hold back my orgasms very well... and while I know it will be difficult, I also know that I have some power in this. It will be difficult, I am so weak to resist when I feel a tongue rolling over my clit. That paired with the fact that I have been waiting and fantasizing about you doing this for so long, and that you have me hanging on the edge already, I wonder how I will fair. The one advantage that I have is that you are in unfamiliar territory, and I hope it will take you some time to figure out just what will drive me over the edge.

"Sir?" I question as I begin walking to the bed.

"Yes, slave?" you reply your eyes following me.

"What happens if I do not cum at all," I say as the smile spreads over my face.

"You really think that I don't know you well enough to force those orgasms from your body? You think that you have any power to resist me at all.... I will have you crawling on the ceiling with orgasms by the end of the 15 minutes... you WILL cum" you reply confidently.

My smiles fades as I realize that this may be harder than I had originally thought as I see the devilish look pass over your face. I tremble in silent apprehension.

As I lay back on the bed I hear the familiar command, "spread your legs." I obey without conscience thought, and notice you look at the clock on the side of the bed , I look too, 10:15pm. I am surprised as you come down on top of me, immediately licking one nipple and fondling the other with your fingers. I moan in delight as I feel your smooth wet tongue against my sensitive nipple, squirming on the bed from the pleasure I am receiving. As you switch to the other side, I feel myself getting wet again.

As you release my nipple from your mouth I feel you slide down between my out stretched legs, positioning your shoulders against the underside of my thighs, and firmly wrapping your arms around my legs. I can feel your hot breathe against my swollen pink pussy lips, as I wait in anticipation for what is to come.

I feel your tongue probe into me, and you suck the juices from inside of me. Without even realizing it, I feel my hips arching up, pushing my pussy into your face, my body begging you for more. Slowly, slowly you lick my labia over and over again, then gently you roll your tongue over my clit. Moaning loudly, I already feel my orgasm pounding below the surface, edging toward the top where it will not be denied release again, I look at the clock, 10:18. I can't allow myself to cum yet, I know that the orgasms will just keep coming once I indulge in the first.

I feel you curl your tongue around my clit, and I'm almost screaming in ecstasy. You know that I am close, and strive to push me over the edge and make me cum before we have even hit the 5 minute mark. It is a clash of wills, as I try desperately to hold back the pending orgasm, and you try to pull it from me. My body betraying my overwhelming desire to cum as I grind into you, as I'm pitching and tossing on the bed. I feel you grip down on my legs to keep me from squirming away from you.

I feel your tongue quickly flicking again over my clit, and you begin sucking, lightly at first and then with greater and greater power, your teeth grazing lightly against my clit as I scream out and my pussy fucks into your face. My orgasm begging for release since the rooftop, being on edge has taken its toll, but I resist the urge. Sensing how close I am, and knowing that I am fighting every screaming nerve in my body, you escalate things a step further. I feel you thrust two fingers inside my pussy, as my cunt tightens and clings around the friction. Then without hesitation you begin fingering me while your tongue continues its expert assault on my clit. Somewhere deep inside I find the willpower to hold back the pending orgasm further as I scream in ecstasy.

You are somewhat surprised that I have resisted you up until this point, so you kick up yet another notch, and curl those fingers deep inside me hitting my g-spot. I have never experienced this and the sensation is overwhelming. As you finger me deeply, roughly, your tongue ravaging me, it is only seconds before it forces me over the edge and I explode in the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life. I feel the wetness shoot all over me as I let the orgasm wash over me. "I'm cuming,"I scream out as wave after wave washes over me, your tongue still busily working to extend out my orgasm.

As my orgasm subsides, I see you look at the clock, "That's one, you couldn't even last 5 minutes," you say with a wicked smile. I look at the clock to see it flash over to 10:20, which means 10 more minutes to go. Wasting no time, you immediately begin again, your tongue exploring the sides and edges of my inner lips. I am so sensitive there, and already so wound up that I am immediately on edge again, another orgasm waiting for release. Your tongue pulsing around my lips, I can not deny how much I am enjoying this, even knowing that the end result will inevitably be painful. I rotate my thighs outward, surrendering fully my pussy to your pleasuring mouth. A part of me hopes that I can hold the orgasms back, another part wants to allow them to come rolling in one after the other; I know that your goal is to drive them from me, and I must resist.

By now I am not just moaning, but whimpering as you expertly eat me, my hips swiveling under your face, my legs thrusting out over your shoulders. I glance at the clock, hoping that a large amount of time has gone by, 10:23. I have to hold back longer. I try to find something else to focus on, but it is impossible with the deep pleasure I am feeling. The intensity growing and building, each flick of your tongue trying to force the orgasm through, only being stopped by my weakening desire to hold back.

Without warning you abruptly move back to my clit, focusing all your energy there, sucking it fully into your mouth, using your lips as a seal as your tongue caresses over my clit. Not even 30 seconds and I explode in orgasm, powerless to stop it, as I scream out incoherently. I try to twist away from your tongue, I'm so sensitive that I can't take anymore. You sense what I am doing grip tightly around my thighs pinning me down to the bed. "No," I hear you growl. I immediately stop, not wanting to defy you.