Meeting My Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands dropped to my buttocks as he encouraged me to meet his thrusts. He began pumping harder, more urgently and I held onto his shoulders, wrapped my legs around his hips and began rocking, matching his speed with my own.

I dug my nails in and arched my body as I felt my orgasm beginning, my muscles rippling along the full length of his cock as it drilled into me.

I threw my head back and cried my ecstasy aloud as I came, my body wracked with exquisite pleasure, and at the same instant I felt him stiffen, and swell inside me as he came too, flooding me with his warm seed. We clung to each other tightly as the feelings crashed over us, and as they slowly ebbed away we lay back on the desk, exhausted of all emotions, and powerless to move.

Still wrapped together we gazed into each others eyes, seeing not just our own reflections, but seeing our very souls laid bare.

I stroked his hair, and traced the outlines of his face, so very dear to me, and he kissed away my fears, and whispered of our future, a future to be spent together.

By the time the warm glow of intimacy and love surrounding us had faded enough to allow the chill of the night to close in, we had begun to plan our lives together.

As husband and wife.

12