Meeting Ngobo

Story Info
Victoria Petersen finds a new stud.
2.2k words
4.22
26.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers

"My Lord! Look at the time! 2:30! I must be going Mary Ann. I still have to get ready for this evening. Will I see you there?" Tonight was another one of those formal, business related Christmas holiday parties at a top line hotel with a huge banquet hall and lots of people, and which I adore attending.

Mary Ann, a fellow co-worker and I were having lunch, "Absolutely Victoria! But this year I want to make it to the cocktail hour."

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out for you. If I don't catch you before the dinner hour, I'll be sitting at the Glanderstone table." I exited the restaurant and made my way to my car, parked three blocks away. I really do enjoy the walk as it gives me yet another chance to flaunt my gorgeous legs. After entering the parking garage the clicking of my high heels echoed throughout...what a lovely sound! Traffic was light this time of day and I made it home in a quick thirty minutes and headed straight to my vanity. I had called the limousine service earlier in the day to have them pick me up at 7. On a side note, I'm always looking for someone new to satisfy my needs, hence I have a tendency to arrange my own transportation. At 54, my lust for big black cock is greater than ever.

You see, my vanity is not just a vanity. Four years ago I turned one of the spare bedrooms into a complete wardrobe, which includes my lighted vanity of course, a full length blue velvet sofa with two matching chairs and an ottoman, and two full length mirrors between the sliding door, walk-in closets that contain all of my fashions. I have a side alcove that contains all of my shoes, mirrored as well, in which I keep in order by heel height. Needless to say my few flats and tennis shoes are on the top shelf.

After showering, which included a quick shaving of my legs, pussy and ass, I plopped myself down on my vanity stool to paint my face and touch up my platinum white, modified Marilyn Monroe updo. Connie, my hairdresser, is simply amazing. She's been doing my hair for well over twenty years now.

For this year's event I decided to be out of the norm, so to speak. Instead of the usual holiday colors of green, red, gold, etc., and usually a skirt/blouse combination, I've opted for something a little more risque looking. I get many comments from women that I'm too old to wear such fashions, and frankly, I don't care, because I never hear a man complaining. Anyhow, it's a Suzi Fox long-sleeved, high-collared, just below mid-thigh length, mini-dress in glossy turquoise.

Below, I have on a white satin a-cup bullet bra and a 12-strap garter belt snugly holding up a new pair of vintage beige Albert's rh&t stockings...simply the best! Everything about them is simply heavenly, from the tight-fitting 100 % non-stretch nylon making my calves and thigh's feel out of this world, to the super slipperyness, is that a word?, especially when I cross and uncross my legs, making that intoxicating zip-zip sound, to the amazing shine line they give off.

As for shoes, very high heels indeed. My new ultra glossy 6" beige Louboutin pumps. Dear Lord, they're so slutty looking. Yes, 6" heels...I love them so much. I have no problem walking in these magnificent, extreme arched shoes as I've been wearing high heels for quite a long time. I also have a pair in violet.

One final spritz of Connie's amazing hair lacquer...there. Every hair solidly secured in place. Perfect timing, the limo service is here. After grabbing my matching beige vinyl clutch purse, I had one final look in the mirror in my foyer. 'Not bad for a 54 year old Victoria' I said to myself before leaving my abode, 'Time to tease the white man and hopefully entice a black man.'

Upon entering the hotel lobby in my full length fur, thirty minutes fashionably late of course, I never thought it would happen so quick. Over to my left about thirty feet away, sitting behind the concierge desk, was the object of my desires. He looked possible in his thirties, handsome in his bow-tied hotel suit, with the blackest skin I've seen in years. I've had pitch black lovers but his skin was sooooo much blacker. From his features I guessed he was African of some sort. Although he was helping some inquisitive guests, we made instant eye contact, though very briefly, making my pussy wet.

I immediately removed my coat as I made my way over to the combination reception desk and coat room. There was no mistaken hearing my Louboutin's clicking on the tiled floor. While third in line to check in, I bent over as to adjust the fit of my nylon's at the ankle, I did a quick peek over my shoulder, and we made eye contact again! I gave him a slight smirk, stood up erect and proceeded to check in and make my way into the cocktail hour reception hall.

I said to myself, 'Oooo, better make a move Victoria', discreetly of course, as I intermingled with fellow clients, competitors and the like. I definitely had the highest heels there, making me taller then most men. After one cocktail I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself to a couple of people I was conversing with, saying I need to make a trip to the powder room, but I actually made a straight line for the lobby.

I strolled nearby his desk, as if lost to the world, when suddenly he said, "I saw you looking at me while you were checking your coat lovely lady. I must say you look absolutely stunning, so much so, that I can't stand at the moment. Forgive me."

"My, you don't beat around the bush. That's very flattering young man. When do you get off or get a break...Ngobo?" after I had read his name tag.

"Give me ten minutes and meet me at the end of that hallway." I bee-lined it to the ladies room the best I could. My legs were giving out with excitement. I spent the next nine minutes making sure my makeup, lip gloss and hairdo was just perfect. 'Dear Lord, I hope he has a big, long cock', I found myself thinking over and over. I removed my soaked panties and stuffed them in my clutch purse.

I found him around the corner at the end of the hallway he had pointed out to me. What I saw surprised me at first. I towered over him in my beige stiletto pumps. Even so, he was maybe only 5' 7" or so. As soon as we entered the stairwell, we were devouring each other's mouth's. His ultimate blackness literally took my breathe away coupled with my shiny white hair made my knees wobbly.

"Take me you gorgeous hunk!" I whispered.as we kissed and I massaged his bald head. God, he's sooo black. He led me down two flights until the stairwell ended. There was a short hallway with a freight elevator and a park type bench across from it.

"No deliveries this time of night, and no one comes down here. Have a seat. God, do you always dress like a slut?"

"Not really, but I'm glad I did tonight!" Zzzzzip...as I cross my leg, my dress riding up, exposing my stocking tops.. God, I love my Albert's. "Did I get your name right sugar?" (It's pronounced En-go-bo)

"Yes, you did. You're my first older American white woman so don't disappoint me. God, you're fucking beautiful! I've never seen hair as white and shiny as yours...it gets my dick so fucking hard!"

"I'm so glad you like it", I said as I was undoing his belt buckle and zipper and unleashing his monstrosity before me as I sat on the bench, nice and comfy like, crossing and uncrossing my hot legs relentlessly. I learned yet again not to assume anything from a man's height. I fell in love with Ngobo's cock right then and there. I'm such a lucky, filthy rich white bitch! Over 13 1/2 inches of thick, Namibian niggercock and blacker than black, except for his bumpy, flared head, which is more of a dark slate purple. Actually, as I learned later that night he's really from Zimbabwe but moved to Namibia as a child. I used a combination of my saliva and his tasty precum to get him good and slippery while I worshiped every throbbing oh-so-fucking-black inch, including his impressive and also shaved nut sack dangling a few inches below. I need to get my lovers all wet, otherwise it's difficult to do what I do best...deepthroat. All the while my pussy is producing a steady stream of wetness.

Thank god he wasn't overly thick, although his lovely bell end fills my mouth quite nicely. As I deepthroated his entire length well over a dozen times, I would occasionally look up to see if he was watching me doing what I was put on this planet for...sucking off big dicked black men to explosion. While holding on to his hips, I released him from my lip-lock momentarily to tell him, "I want you to cum in my mouth! God, your cock is soo beautiful", and then continued to deepthroat him over and over and over again, every pitch black inch getting a royal workout with my hot mouth and throat, and my fingers playing with his churning nutsack, until he said he was ready. I released him again, teasing his pulsing, off-centered mushroom with my lips and tongue...until he erupted.

His southern African jism was so lumpy, just like the surface of his cock, that it made me explode when swallowing every liquid morsel. Feeling some of his congealed lumps making it's way to my tummy made me orgasm once again.

"Christ, that was the fastest I came in a long time, and I want to do it again. Watching your gorgeous face take every inch of my black cock with such little effort. kept me rock hard!" You're a porn star, aren't you? Not every woman can suck cock like that." Ooooo, a young man of my liking!

"I'm not every woman...That was so hot baby. Let me take you home with me. To hell with this party. I can have the limo service pick us up in a matter of moments. I want you to fuck me with your amazing shaft" as I licked and sucked his big black cock and balls spotless, and still hard from my mouth worship.. "When do you get off?"

"No need to wait you gorgeous slut, I'm on break. Get up on the bench...on all fours. Shit, I don't even know your name momma." Dear Lord, he called me his momma.

"Victoria...and please, please fuck me in the ass."

"God, a true slut...forget the pussy, right to the ass. I just might have to keep you around Miss Victoria." Thank goodness the bench had a somewhat of a cushion. I didn't want to develop any runs in my lovely Albert's. Once he raised my dress onto my waist he said, "And what a big white ass as well! Get ready you beautiful bitch, Ngobo wants to say hello again!"

With that said, he hopped onto the bench, his legs on each side of me, grabbed hold of my lily white butt cheeks and teased me a moment by rubbing his luxurious vein and lump laden Namibian cock to and fro on my quivering rosebud. "Fuck me in the ass baby. God, your cock is soo long. Don't keep your new white lover waiting darling." While I held onto the bench end for support, he mounted me from above, leaning over me and supporting himself with his arms on the bench end as well. Then he squeezed his fat cockhead into my horny asshole, making me sooo wet there. I turned my head to the side, and there was his young, 30 year old face. I kissed him immediately as he proceeded to give me a much needed ass reaming, of all places in the basement of a busy hotel. I told him I love getting fucked in the ass almost as much as sucking him off. While he pile drived my stretched out whore asshole, I begged him to cum in my mouth again before his break ended.

"Holy shit, and an ass-to-mouth whore as well? Oh, me a lucky man!"

Sure enough, he came through with flying ropes, which I slurped up with no problem at all. "I'm in love with your big, black cock Ngobo. Please come home with me this evening."

"I get off in two hours. Why don't you enjoy the party while you wait."

"Hmm, what a lovely idea, I'll have the limo driver honk when I see you after you get off work." We made ourselves look respectful before heading upstairs. I returned to the gala just as they were serving dinner.

"Mmm, a steak of a different kind...smells marvelous" I told one of the servers with a smirk on my face, and a lovely burning feeling in my bottom.

victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers