Meeting of Minds: Two Authors' Journey

Story Info
Two Literotica authors meet.
9.1k words
4.8
21.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door of room 335, Bill thought it looked like any other Holiday Inn with its large, twin beds, separate bathrooms, and heavy curtains. The large TV and movie box sat in the corner by the window. As he observed his surroundings, Bill noticed the room had that scent which seemed to be a feature of all motel and hotel chains: dust, human sweat, and cleaning polish.

He threw his large--too large--carry on bag onto the surprisingly fluffy bed. It had been a long flight down from New York and coming the day after his arrival from London, he was tired and weary. Normally, this feeling would be compounded by thoughts of work the following day, but this trip to the Mid-West was different. He was there to meet a close friend, an intimate friend, a friend he had never met.

They had conversed often, always by email and mostly about their sexual fantasies. She had started to write to him after reading one of his stories, intrigued to know more about the man who wrote so knowingly about female submission. She had learned he was divorced and that he enjoyed being dominant in a sexual relationship. Lisa also learned that he was a bit of a softie away from the bedroom and this apparent dichotomy fascinated her; fascinated her almost more than her own longing to explore her deepest sexual feelings.

He discovered, with some disappointment, that Lisa was engaged. She had a somewhat stable relationship with her fiancé, but in her heart was still...questions. His parents accepted her with open arms, and thought she would make a perfect addition to their son, and company. She received her degree and was eager to begin her career, her life. Yet there was another side to her, a hidden, suppressed side.

Lisa yearned to explore these longings deep within her and explore her sexual boundaries. She yearned to explore submission, even pain, to heighten her sexual response. Lisa believed she could experience a greater fulfillment if she could just understand more.

Then one day she had found one of Bill's stories in which the female submissive seemed to mirror her own inner visions. It touched her like no story had before and she had sent him feedback, little realising that this would start their long and sensual correspondence. Eventually, she would send him a picture of herself and some of her own stories causing them to explore the possibility of collaborating on a single story. They made a few attempts to get started, but failed.

They lacked that shared concept which would enable them to write the story in their own styles. Secretly, they both had given up the attempt, yet did not want to discourage the other. Sometime later, Bill mentioned that he would be in the U.S. on business and asked if she could meet him in New York. It was only after he had clicked the 'send' button that he realised he was offering to take their relationship one step--one big step--further.

He was suggesting they both move out of the comfort of their own secret worlds in order to meet face to face. Lisa could not travel to meet him, but suggested they talk on the phone. Bill called her cell and in one brief phone call told Lisa that, if she could not come to New York, he could come to her. They could meet for an afternoon, he suggested, and discuss their story plans or whatever else they thought of.

He basically just wanted them to meet, look each other in the eyes, and compose the best story the site had ever seen. Now, sitting in the room, Bill was not quite so sure about things. It was easy, relatively easy, to play the dominant on the phone, but now the imminent meeting was making him less sure of his ground. With all his previous lady friends, the relationship had developed face to face.

It was much easier to tell if a lady would meet his own desires for a submissive partner or simply make pleasant company in or out of bed. Here he was, waiting for his cell to ring, to meet a woman who may not actually be any of the things she had pretended to be. Would she even phone, he asked himself. Would she turn up for the meeting, again he asked, his imagination running wild.

Certainly his current self-doubt would not help enforce his presence as dominant over women.

~~~~~~~~

Lisa sat in her vehicle, contemplating. She had already surpassed rational thought and knew it was too late to undo what they had arranged. She envisioned this scene in her mind many times and still did not know what to expect. Her curiosity, as well as desire for this stranger propelled her into making the decision many weeks, many emails ago. Lisa reminded herself of the story she had read and remembered the intensity she had felt from his words.

She understood sending feedback was customary, but did not expect a response. So when he returned her mail with a warm greeting, she was seduced into accepting his offer to stay in touch. Bill's cyber demeanour made her pulse quicken, his speech friendly and intelligent. She was thoroughly surprised to discover his whereabouts were in her beloved Europe, where she had lived as a child.

Visiting London was one of her other passions and thought of asking Bill to be her guide. However, at the time, Lisa was convinced that they would never meet; the distance--in both senses--was too great. The photo Bill sent her while on vacation came back to her mind. She could not see much of his eyes behind the shades he wore, but enjoyed the way one of his thick brows lifted ominously.

With his erotic letters, sexy accent, and sinister-looking brows, Lisa wondered just what the experience would be like with a man like him. Her appetite for experimenting reflected his own in many ways, from what he had described to her, and she found herself thinking of him often. Thoughts of being under the hands of such an experienced lover intrigued her for many months.

After their friendship began rising to different, irreversible levels, they both knew the possibility of meeting was growing shorter and shorter. And now she found herself sitting in her vehicle, redialling his number for the second time. Lisa looked around her and noticed the glow of the setting sun as it bounced off the autumn leaves. Being a visually stimulated kind of girl, the warm colours drew her into its beauty.

Her mood shifted as her body began to mimic that warm glow. She thought of the man waiting for her call inside the room and her heart beat rapidly. Her body was taking over and she found her in the moment, her decision was made. She allowed the call to continue, this time not hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~

He heard for the second time that voice, soft, sweet, and clear. Did he also notice a hint of apprehension? Of nervousness? He could barely ask the question, but pulled himself together and spoke in the coolest voice he could muster as to where she was.

"In the parking lot," Lisa's voice now noticeably edgy. "I've parked up in the back corner away from the road."

Bill went to the window and looked out. He could see a few cars. "Which car?" He asked, trying desperately to hide his own nervousness.

"The maroon Ford SUV," her voice said in almost a whisper.

For his part, Bill did not want to admit he could not tell an American Ford from a Chevy. But yes, yes he could see a dark red car, an MPV?, and just make out the shadow of a driver, a lady driver.

"Do you want to meet me in the lobby...?" He paused a while, "or would you prefer the privacy of my room?"

"I don't think it's wise to go through the lobby," Lisa's voice now very quiet.

"I'll go to the back entrance then."

Bill clicked off his phone. He rarely moved quickly, but now he was moving with speed. Grabbing the room pass key, he rushed out into the corridor and hurried down the back stairs. When he reached ground level, he pressed the bar on the Emergency Exit and opened the door.

Warm air rushed into the air-conditioned cool as he looked across the parking lot. Some 30 feet away, a dark red vehicle's door opened and just as quickly as it had opened, it closed. A woman neared the door allowing Bill to see the woman who had been the subject of so many fantasies and dreams.

Her simple summer dress moved easily around her slim frame; her slender legs carrying her quickly across the hot gravel. Her hair, that wonderful mass of hair cascaded down to her shoulders. She was everything he had imagined she would be, he thought to himself as her petite frame moved quickly past him. Bill caught a brief wisp of her perfume before he turned to face her, ignoring the loud bang in which the heavy spring made as the door closed behind them.

Then, all was quiet. He found himself looking into the eyes of the woman he thought he would never meet. He failed to notice her slightly laboured breathing as he stood transfixed. Bill looked down into her beautiful face, her features cloaked in the smoothest skin. He continued to stare into her brown pools, his gave following the soft curls that framed her face and touched her shoulders.

How long he stood, they both stood, he was not sure. Perhaps minutes...it certainly seemed like it. But no words were said, or seemed necessary. Any sound would have broken the moment. Suddenly, an unknown force moved to control his body. He surrendered to the outside influence as it raised his hands to her sides and lowered his lips to meet hers.

For the first time their bodies touched. They marvelled at that electric moment when the desire of two people generates the magnetic charge that draws them together. As their lips touched, their eyes locked into each other, transmitting the unspoken welcome.

Then the unseen force pulled them tighter together, their eyes closing to concentrate on the senses as their lips opened to each other, enabling their souls to join through intertwined tongues. A lover's kiss.

The touch of his lips weakened the strength in Lisa's legs. The pressure of his arms around her small waist made her long for his bare skin to move against her instead. Her eyes were heavy from a drugging sensation as his tongue explored her warm mouth.

Lisa's nerves were highly sensitive, and she felt she could weep from the need their kiss created. Her purse slid to the floor as Bill pushed her against the wall of the hallway. Lisa's moan came out like a squeal, her back hitting the cool surface, heightening her arousal.

His pelvis grounded into her hips while his hand slid around her neck. They continued to melt against each other's mouth, both moaning audibly.

"Bill...I'm about to faint," she whispered.

"Okay...okay," he answered faintly and rushed them both to his room, after grabbing her purse.

Bill easily hoisted the petite woman into his arms and carried her the few paces to the bed. Events were quickly overtaking him and even in his wildest dreams, he did not imagine the first moments of their meeting to be so intense. His brain kept telling him that they were there to write a story, but now they were tumbling headlong into writing a new chapter in their own lives.

Perhaps he should have known from the many conversation they had about it in the past, and now all those thoughts and dreams were becoming reality. His hands held her head, squeezing it in order to hold her soft lips against his own. The pressure forced her lips apart, her tongue rising out to meet his waiting mouth.

Touching, sensing, entwining, their two sensitive tongues dancing against each other. Bill could feel Lisa pushing her body against him, turning on the bed to crush her lips against his, to press her slender body into his.

Bill released her head, his hand travelling over and down the side of her body. Faintly, he touched the side of her breast, as her chest heaved in the confines of her thin dress, and down to her ass. She had sent him photos of her, and now Bill could feel one of those perfect globes resting in his hands.

He squeezed it, forcing her to grind against him even more. Bill knew his cock was hard inside his jeans; he knew that she could feel him. His hand squeezed into her flesh even harder, digging into her soft flesh until his fingertips could just sense the edge of her thong beneath.

Releasing his hand, Bill returned it to the side of her face, the ends of his fingers touching the soft curls of her hair. Without warning, he pulled away from her mouth, the sharp interruption making Lisa open her eyes to look into his.

Bill felt he could see into her soul. Her brown pools were filled with an intense mixture of lust and yearning that mirrored his own inner feelings. He was looking for reassurance; for a signal that she wanted to experience their dreams, at least this once. He could feel her body arching toward him see the look in her eyes, yet something still held him back.

How long had he looked at her? He wasn't sure, but slowly, so slowly he became aware that Lisa's gaze was changing. The desire was still there, but now tinged with doubt? What had she done wrong, she asked herself. Was it not obvious she yearned to be possessed by this man from the other side of the world, she asked herself again.

She may never do this again, but today, right now, she wanted nothing more than to be with him...body and soul. She wanted, no, needed to submit to him. Only then could she reveal the truth about herself and show this man--who had liberated her with his words--how much she needed to be fulfilled.

Bill knew now, or prayed he did, that the time and place were right. He leaned forward and kissed her again. A deep kiss as his tongue probed deep into her mouth, twisting and turning with hers. his hand returned to her body, exploring her curves once again.

This time, one hand moved fully over her left breast to feel the hardening nipple below the material. There was no bra, just soft pliant flesh in which he would soon enjoy directly. His hand moved further down over her slim tummy, pressing over her abdomen until he reached the top of her pubic bone. He felt her rise to meet his hand, and pressing it back against her, sensed the heat now being transmitted from her very core.

Lower still, his hand travelled until it grasped the material of her dress and pulled it roughly away from her legs, exposing her to him. he paused now, enjoying the same bruising kiss which joined them together.

Bill's hand moved upwards to rest lightly on her sex. He could feel the simple sheer cloth of her thong, his fingertips catching slightly on the lacy edge. This simple piece of material now formed the last barrier to his dreams.

He sensed the heat; the hot dampness as his fingers traced the waistband again, causing Lisa to squirm. Following an inner need to capture this teasing digit in her sex, she again rose up to meet his inquiring hand, to press against his finger. But, suddenly, the kiss was broken and his touch was gone. She felt a coolness as he moved his body away from hers.

Lisa's mind fought to understand the change of events, because her senses were pushing her towards fulfilment; now she only felt a void. She opened her eyes slowly, aware that Bill was now standing above her. As he looked down at her on the bed, she felt alone, very vulnerable, and very exposed.

For a brief moment, she wanted to hide and thought to cover herself. Lisa did not understand his pause and moved her hand to pull her thin dress down her tummy.

From Bill''s perspective, the scene in front of him was sublime; a beautiful woman oozing sensuality and looking so wonderfully vulnerable. He wanted to possess her and he certainly did not want her to cover herself. His right hand caught Lisa's wrist, stopping her. "No." Bill's simple statement was said firmly and with a degree of authority that registered as an order in Lisa's confused mind.

His eyes burned into her, capturing her as fully as the powerful grip he had on her wrist. The command, the tone in his deep, accented voice, and slightly impending stance almost sent Lisa into an orgasm. Such was the intensity her poor nerves suffered from the visual stimulation.

She wanted to weep from the onslaught, but only whimpered and pouted. Lisa was not sure if she should reach out to him...or wait. From the many things she had learned about this man, waiting was something he would prefer her to do, but she could not wait another second. One frustrated tear slid from her eye as she looked up at Bill and remained still, allowing him to look at her lower body.

She almost smiled from the emotion and lust that glazed over his eyes as she watched them roam over her half-naked form. His dark eyes were dark as the secrets he held within his mind hiding his thoughts of things, dirty things others would say, that he desired to do with her. Things that were shunned by inhibited people.

Bill tried to regain his control, for he did not want to hurt this woman, but having her suddenly in his possession, he wondered how he would take her without frightening her. He knelt on one knee and kissed the wrist that he had held onto a little to tightly.

"Is there something wrong, Bill?"

"No. Yes. No...Ohhhhh."

"Do you not want to...?" A slightly worried tone sounding in Lisa's voice.

That was the simple trigger that Bill needed, now some of his self-control returned, now he knew what he wanted and needed. What they both wanted. he just needed to keep himself slightly in check.

"I've come a long way for this, Lisa. You're not getting away from me that easy."

"What do you want, Bill? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, Lisa. I want you and I want to hear you beg. Beg me to do all those things that we have talked about. And when you stop begging, I want to do everything else."

Lisa looked up at him. She knew she could trust him, knew she needed this as much as him--perhaps more.

"You want me to beg?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm begging you to undress the rest of me. I'm begging you to taste my lips...all of them."

"Is that what you want me to do first, Lisa? You want me to kiss your sweet pussy? To place my lips on yours? To taste you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then say it," he said stepping back, a sparkle of lust in his eye.

"I want to feel your lips on my cunt, Bill," she said breathlessly.

He reached down with both hands and snapped her g-string in half. Bill pulled the material away from her body, lifting it to his face. He could smell her, her perfume, her juices. Bill's eyes glittered with emotion as he watched Lisa observe him licking her juice from the beige string. He remembered her telling him how sweet her cream tasted, and now he had the proof...sweet as honey, he thought with a smile.

Throwing what was left of her garment to the floor, Bill reached down and put his hands on her thighs. She squirmed from the simple caress, everything he did feeling like pure "torture..."

"Is that what you want, Lisa?"

"What? Hell, did I say that out loud?"

Bill chuckled quietly, "yes, yes you did."

His hands moved over her smooth caramel coloured skin until his finger tips reached her labia, which glistened in the half light of the room, her lips already puffy and distended. He had not touched them and yet her outer lips were already starting to open like the petals of a flower in front of him.

He looked at the contrast between her lightly toasted skin tone and the pink core of her which now slowly opened to his gaze. He lowered his head slowly, taking in the scent of her and the sight of her in equal measure until his lips were just millimetres away from her sex.

She could feel his breath on her over-sensitive skin and could almost sense his touch which, tantalisingly, didn't come. She tried to move toward him, but Bill, anticipating her reaction moved backwards, keeping that small distance.

"Please, please," Lisa's voice was starting to show small signs of desperation, of need, of hunger as she tried to move herself closer and bridge the gap. Now he was starting to hear her truly beg, these pleas were coming from the soul, not the brain. She wanted him, needed him.