Meeting on the Train

Story Info
You meet a girl on the train, and she's not shy...
1.1k words
4.18
34.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the train the other day, heading to work, and I couldn't have been there for more than a few stops before this girl gets on board. It didn't occur to me then, but when I look back on it now, I should have thought it was a little unusual, as the seats across the aisle from me were empty, and the normal thing for her to do would have been to sit over there, or anywhere else, for that matter. Instead, she sat directly across from me, slightly brushing against my legs as she sat down.

She was Asian, with a slight tan, small frame, and jet black hair that reached down to her shoulders. Definitely not unpleasant to look at. She wore cuffed denim shorts with a fitted white t-shirt that revealed a lithe figure.

Some time went by. I read my book and absentmindedly checked my phone a few times. I couldn't help but steal glances at her every now and then. It was only natural to be curious, right? I let my eyes trace down her legs, which she had crossed, to her feet. Her shoes were slip-ons and the tops of her feet were exposed.

My eyes lingered on her legs, perhaps a little too long, when I heard, "Excuse me."

"Whoops," I thought. I had been discovered.

"Were you just checking me out?" she asked quizzically.

Before I could form a coherent reply, she smiled and said, "It's alright. You're not the first guy I've caught staring at me. I love seeing the surprised look on a guy's face when I catch him in the act."

"I've been told I have nice feet," she added. "You want to see?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. My eyes shot to the seats across the aisle but they were still empty. I turned around and saw that we were the only two people occupying this end of the car.

Suddenly I felt a weight pressing on me. I turned back around and saw that she had propped up her feet on my lap. She was smiling demurely.

"Why don't you take my shoes off and decide for yourself?"

Okay, why not, I thought, and I gave in.

I took up her right foot in my hands and gingerly slipped off her slip-on, as she had suggested. Her foot was smooth, warm, and slightly pink. Her toenails had pink polish and were well-manicured.

I would have been content with her right foot but then she lifted her left one off my lap and playfully nudged my hands with it, her eyes locked on mine. So I took the hint and exposed her left sole next.

I caressed both of her feet with my hands, my fingers slowly stroking her soft toes. My eyes gazing intently down at them.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"They're perfect," I said, and meant it.

At that moment a train conductor walked by and saw us. He paused, shook his head, and kept on walking.

She watched him go and giggled, "I bet he's so jealous!"

I felt great sitting there in that car, gently rubbing this girl's small, delicate soles. Running my hands over them almost had a hypnotic effect on me. I sat there with her for some time. I don't know how long exactly. She had closed her eyes at some point, evidently feeling perfectly comfortable with me.

After a lot of time had passed, I suddenly realized, in a panic, that I had missed my stop. I was going to be late for work! How could I have - oh right. As much as I knew I was going to regret it later, I took her feet off my lap and placed them on the seat next to me.

Just as I had done so, her eyes slowly opened and she stretched her arms up over her head and made that noise people make with any good stretch. The overall effect was very cute.

"You're not going to stop, are you?" she asked with a pout.

"I'm sorry, I really enjoyed this, but I already missed my stop. I gotta get to work," I explained.

She just rolled her eyes. "That's so boring. Wouldn't you rather stay here, with me?" she asked coquettishly.

As I was about to protest, she placed her right foot onto my lap again, and slid it into my crotch. I became hard almost instantly, and felt my face flush.

She saw my reaction and smiled wickedly. "See? I know what you want..." She worked her foot up and down my erection with steady strokes.

Any desire I had to get off that train vanished in that moment. Where was I going again? I closed my eyes. All I wanted was to be there with her and let her continue to stroke me with her perfect foot as my mind sunk into oblivion.

Then she said softly, "I really love it when guys massage my feet. And I know how much guys adore them. They love fondling them, and they love the things I can do with them. Some guys even worship them so much that they'll offer to kiss them and suck my toes."

Still entranced by the slow, rhythmic motion of her foot against my sex, I let her sweet voice wash over me. Everything she was saying seemed to make so much sense.

"So everyone gets what they want, and everyone feels really good" she continued. "Am I making you feel good right now?"

I nodded and squirmed with pleasure, feeling the pressure in my member increase.

"Do you want to cum for me?"

"Yes," I said heavily.

"Will you promise to be my foot slave, and devote yourself to me and my feet?"

The feeling of arousal was so intense I could barely speak, but I managed a reply.

She pressed her foot against me more firmly then, her polished pink toes wrapping around me through my pants, and moved over me faster than before, still keeping an even rhythm.

"Imagine how great you're going to feel when you're in bed with me, running your tongue up from the heels to the toes of my beautiful feet."

It was too much to bear. In a brilliant flash of pleasure I orgasmed intensely, letting out a satisfied moan.

"Now wasn't that better than going to work?" she asked. She slipped her shoes back on and asked for my number.

The train came to a halt. We had reached the final stop. She stood up, sat on my lap, and gave me a brief kiss on the lips, whispering in my ear "I'll call you the next time I need a massage." And with that she left.