Meeting Raquel

Story Info
Man meets a beauty but there's more than meets the eye.
7.7k words
4.68
83.8k
148

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

We had met, of all places, at a coffee shop. I had been surreptitiously admiring the plump, shapely ass of the sexy redhead in front of me when I heard her voice and was hooked. I decided right then and there that I'd do quite a lot to get a chance to talk more to this lady. I hadn't even seen her face! But when I heard that sexy contralto voice it was all over.

I was happy to see that since the place was so busy, there was nowhere to sit by myself with the paperback I'd brought with me. It just so happened that the only empty seat was right across from the beauty with auburn hair and the hourglass figure.

I walked over to the table that she'd just sat down at, nervous as hell. Here goes...I thought. "I'm sorry to bother you," I said, "but would you mind if I sat here? Every other seat's taken."

Instead of a sigh, or even an outright denial, to my surprise, her pretty face broke into a gorgeous smile. "Sure."

"Thanks," I said, smiling, a little nervously. "I've never seen this place this busy."

"You must never come here on Saturday mornings, then, do you?" she asked.

"Can't say that I do. I've never run out of coffee on a weekend before."

She laughed, a musical sound. "It's happened to me, too. What're you reading?" she inquired, leaning over to look at my book.

"The Hunt for Red October," I answered. "Again. And I mean this is, like, the 21st time I've read it."

"Is it that good?" Another smile that made my heart melt. It hit me at that moment how breathtaking this woman was. Bad lighting must have been why I had seen red hair; it was actually a striking strawberry blond, long, wavy and styled well. She had a perfect oval-shaped face that held enormous brown eyes, almond-shaped pools of liquid seduction positioned over a petite little nose. Her cheekbones were high and above full, sensuous lips that framed a wide mouth filled with perfect teeth. Her face looked like a sexed-up cross between Angelina Jolie and Faith Hill. She was heart-stopping.

Below this angel's visage was a graceful neck, small, feminine shoulders, an enormous pair of breasts--at least a DD cup, maybe even bigger!--that seemed to hold their shape very well for being that big, a small waist framing a mostly flat stomach, below which flared wide, sexy hips, firm, strong thighs, shapely calves, and--this was guesswork--slender ankles and relatively small feet for her height of five foot six. I figured.

"Have you read it?" I asked. This was my favorite book, after all. "Or at least seen the movie?"

"I didn't like the movie that much," was her answer.

Figures, I thought. Most women didn't seem to get Clancy, from my experience. She spoke again after a beat or two. "It didn't do the book justice." A coy smile.

"Wow," I said.

"What? Never met a girl who could read?"

"Huh? No! It's just rare to meet one who appreciates Tom Clancy. He's one of my favorite authors," I explained. I realized midway through that she was grinning. I'd fallen for her trap.

"Real cute," I said with a grin. "Think I need to run out of coffee more often."

"Or we could just get coffee together," she said. My heart skipped a beat. Had she just asked me out? What the hell? I'd just gotten out of bed twenty minutes ago; I was wearing a stupid t-shirt and shorts and sneakers, and my beloved Red Sox hat. I didn't think I looked like that much of a catch, but this was not an opportunity to be passed up.

Outrageously (to myself), I just smiled and answered, "Or dinner, maybe?"

I was astounded: "Sure. When?"

Unable to believe that I was capable of coming off so cool, feeling myself to be a bullshitter of the highest order, but hearing it come out of my mouth anyway, I said, "How about tonight?"

"Hmmm...let me think, I'm kinda busy...got all this...um...stuff to do..." and the rest was drowned out in a giggle that both warmed my heart and made my cock hard at the same time.

I just sat watching, a grin of my own, the oft-described "shit-eating grin," plastered on my face, and asked her, "You done?"

She regained her composure and beamed an angel's smile. "Yeah. It's a date. Here's my number." She scribbled her number on a napkin, slid it across the table to me, and got up as she drained the last of her coffee.

"My name's Raquel, by the way," she said. "Call me."

"I'm Mike. And amazed," I told her.

To that, her only reply was that heartbreaking smile as she turned and left the shop.

I nearly burned my throat downing the rest of my coffee to hurry out. I couldn't keep it in much longer...and then I was out. I giggled like a demented psychopath, just completely ecstatic. I was just picked up by a beautiful redhead in a coffee shop! Holy shit! I was walking on air.

The rest of the day flew by. I called her and arranged to pick her up, and when she came out wearing just a red sweater that showed just a little of her ample cleavage, fairly tight jeans, and brown low-heeled shoes, her hair still perfect, I was taken.

We had a great time, great conversation over a simple but good dinner and then a movie that we both enjoyed a lot and a drink afterward. I drove her home, opened her door to let her out of my car, and walked her to her door. My reward for this gallantry was that smile again, a softly spoken, "I had a great time tonight. I'd love to do it again, so I hope you call me tomorrow," and a heavenly kiss.

We went on another couple of dates, both of which somehow managed to go better than the previous one. They ended the same way as the first had. On the third, she asked if I wanted to come in for a drink. I accepted--of course--and we had the drink, talking more, and ended up kissing quite a bit. I drank in her scent as our tongues twirled around each other, and she ended up kissing her way down my neck, over my shirt, and down to my belly button while she undid my belt.

She had an impish look in her sexy brown eyes as Raquel simply reached into my boxers and grabbed my throbbing erection. "Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked simply. The smile was gone, a look of desire on her face instead.

"Of course I do," I breathed. She had been sitting on her couch to my right and so was now laying across my lap, her long legs stretched out to my right.

There was no reply. As soon as I had told her yes, my cock was wrapped in her mouth. I sighed, closing my eyes and leaned my head back. She was good, too, swirling her tongue around the head and shaft while she bobbed her head up and down and gently stroked the base with her hand.

"That's so damn good..." I sighed, running my fingers through her hair, stroking her side with my other hand. I told her that she didn't have to keep going if she didn't want to, but Raquel kept ministering to me, and so I assumed that she was enjoying herself almost as much as I was.

As she continued, I massaged and kneaded her enormous tits, managing to work them out of her sweater so that I could play with them more easily. I playfully tweaked one of her stiff nipples and got a lusty moan that surprised me so much--this girl was turning into a freak!--that I didn't do it again. "You know what happens to me when this goes on long enough?" I murmured.

All I heard was a soft, "Mmm-hmm," and that was all. Okay. I'd given her an out twice, and she still wanted to keep giving me a blowjob. Fine with me!

A few minutes of bliss later, I could feel it. "I'm going to come soon," I told her. Instead of stopping, or even slowing down, she actually seemed to get more into it, as if doing this was really turning her on, which of course only brought me that much closer. After another 30 seconds, I was really close. "I'm gonna come, baby," I said huskily.

"Mmm-hhhmmmmm!" she groaned, her mouth as stuffed as full of me as she could get it. Within seconds, my legs were twitching, and then I was groaning as I shot a full load of sperm in her mouth. I heard her moan softly as I climaxed.

As soon as I was finished, I had to stop her, since she wanted to keep going. Reluctantly, she let my still-hard cock out of her mouth. She wiped her mouth a little, in a very sexy way and smiled. After swallowing. "I love that."

"I can tell!" I exclaimed. "That was amazing!"

She just sat up and kissed me strongly, with such passion that I thought she'd want me to perform again right then and there. I was surprised, actually, when she released me and sat back. "I'm kind of tired," she said. "Will you call me tomorrow?"

A little confused but not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, as the saying went; I answered, "Of course," and kissed her. "Thank you, that was unbelievable."

"I can't wait to do it again," she said softly. And I could tell that she meant it. Wow!

I went home and was thinking about how she had eased me out so quickly after giving me the most heavenly blowjob I could imagine, wondering what that meant.

I was still wondering a few weeks later on another date. Each of our three dates since had ended about the same: we'd go out and have an incredible time together, then go back to her place, have a drink or two, kiss a lot, I'd worship her gargantuan boobs for a few minutes, and then she'd blow me until I came in her mouth. She'd worn a skirt that night, and try as I might, while she was going down on me, I was just trying to be polite and return the favor; I tried to get my hand up under her skirt. But every time I tried, she'd sort of nod her head no (not easy to do while performing fellatio) and shift a little so that it was harder for me.

I was getting a little frustrated at this point, thinking at this point that maybe she was trying to build some crazy kind of case to throw back at me later and impulsively pinched one of her nipples pretty hard. She squealed, but at the same time seemed to get far more aroused than I'd ever seen her before. Encouraged, my frustration forgotten, I took one of her nipples in each of my hands and started to roll them roughly between my thumbs and forefingers. She groaned and tried to get me off even harder. And it worked. Knowing that I was doing something for her and hearing her getting truly aroused because of something that I was doing sent me over the edge to another blissful release in her mouth.

By this time, she'd learned to stop, even if she didn't want to, and I watched her send every drop of my sperm down her throat, her very small Adam's apple bobbing as she did.

Once I'd caught my breath, I said, "I have to ask you something."

"What?"

"Why won't you let me return the favor?"

"What, you want to go down on me?"

"Yeah! I do!"

"I know. Um...I really like you, but I need for you to give me a little time, okay? I promise that I'll tell you, but it's...just...something that's hard for me to explain. Does that make any sense?"

My frustration was back, but I was determined not to let it show. I sighed on the inside and said, "Okay. I understand--I think--but I really do want to know what's going on. I really like you, too. Maybe more. And if things keep going this way, I'm going to be feeling selfish, y'know?"

"No! I don't think you are! This is my issue to figure out. I suck your cock because I love to. I know I offered, okay? I truly love the way you sound when I go down on you, and to know that I can make you come is so sexy! It really turns me on," she explained.

"Then let me do that for you! I feel the same way," I implored her.

"I will. Soon. I promise."

"Say it again."

"I promise."

"One more time."

"I promise," she repeated, and she had started sounding like an obedient schoolgirl as I demanded that she say it again. I noticed this but didn't say anything.

"Okay. You promised three times. That's serious." I was still looking stern.

"I'll tell you, I swear."

"I know. Haven't you ever seen Fight Club?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, I have," she answered with a smile. "I knew what you were doing."

I left a few minutes later, the curiosity nearly driving me crazy for the rest of the night. Somehow I managed to fall asleep.

It felt like I'd been asleep for about 30 seconds when my phone shattered my slumber. "Hello?" I mumbled, not thinking to look at the caller ID. It was Raquel.

"Will you come over?"

"Huh? Sure, tomorrow..."

"No, I mean right now."

"You want me to come over right now?" I glanced at the clock. "It's 3:41 in the morning! This can't wait?"

"It can, but...I'd really feel better if you came over now. Please?" I already had a weak spot for her voice. Especially in that sexy, pleading tone. Yum.

I sighed deeply. "Yeah. Gimme half an hour."

"'Kay," she said, sounding happy. "See ya."

"Bye." I closed the phone and got up and dressed, grumbling about women, cursing at the night's interrupted sleep, and was generally grumpy.

On the drive over, my annoyance faded and I got curious and concerned. What could this be about?

I knocked and heard her call, "Come in, it's open."

I opened the door and was greeted by a vision. Raquel stood before me in the doorway to her hall. She was lit dimly by the three candles burning between us, and there was nothing but candlelight in her living room. My mood, already better, improved immediately and hugely.

Then I saw, fully, what she was wearing. Not much, but so much! It was a satiny red bustier, silky-looking panties of the same color, with a matching garter belt, stockings, and five-inch stiletto pumps, also red. She was actually eye-to-eye with me with those heels.

I tried to say something several times, fucked it all up, and finally managed, "Holy shit. That's what heaven looks like."

She smiled and handed me a glass of wine. Red wine, of course. "You like it?"

"No, I hate it," I told her with a smile, accepting the vino and a kiss. "You're a vision."

"Still sleepy?"

"Hell, no! Who's sleepy? Why would I be?"

"I should be," she replied. "I'm a little drunk."

"Maybe I should--"

"Don't. Please stay. I said I'm a little drunk, not trashed. I know the difference. I want...um, to..."

"To what? Did you get some liquid courage to answer my question?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. After you left, I got thinking, and you were right. It's a little unfair for me to be the only one giving any pleasure, but...I've had some bad experiences."

I sighed. "Oh, shit, honey, I'm sorry," I whispered, trying to take her into my arms. She moved away.

"No, that's my issue, not yours. You deserve to know what you're getting yourself into," she told me, seeing how surprised I was that she had not accepted my hug.

"Okay, what the hell does that mean?"

"Come sit, have some wine, and I'll tell you," she said, tossing off her two-thirds full glass and heading off to the kitchen for, I assumed, a refill. I wasn't so tired that I couldn't admire how she looked walking away with her heels clicking on the hardwood, her delectable ass in nothing but a thong.

She came back with the bottle and set it on the coffee table, filled her glass, took a long pull and sighed as she turned to face me.

"How long have we been dating?"

"'Bout six weeks."

"Right. Have you noticed anything...different about me?"

"No," I said, "Why?" I was wondering why she looked apprehensive.

"Because I am different."

"I know. The fact that you love to give head is proof enough of that," I quipped.

A mock dirty look, then: "Have you ever seen those daytime talk shows on TV?"

"I try not to, but yeah, I have."

"Seen those ones where they have regular girls and guys who became girls on and everyone tries to figure out which one's which?"

"Yeah..." I was wondering where the hell this was going. If it was where I hoped it was going, this might have just gotten a whole lot better...

"What do you think of those people?"

"Who? Transsexuals?"

"Yeah, them. What do you think?"

Closer to where I'd like to be...but I'd still have to be careful. "I admire them. They've got the courage to risk being disowned by their families, fired from their jobs, everything, because they want to live their lives their way. That's cool," I answered.

Raquel looked at me strangely for a few moments, not saying anything, as if she was trying to decide if I was bullshitting her or not. Then her expression softened as she leaned forward and kissed me ever so softly. "I thought you were the type when I met you," she murmured, almost to herself and not me.

"Close your eyes." Definitely meant for me. I did and heard a rustle, the click of her heels once each, and heard or felt something being thrown behind me to my right.

I heard her take a deep breath after another slug of wine and say, "You can open your eyes."

I did, and she was still standing there, looking sexy as hell, but now without the thong. A split second later I noticed what was odd about what I was seeing: between Raquel's legs was a semi-erect circumcised penis and a pair of testicles, both shaved clean. I stared for several long seconds and then looked up.

Tears shimmered in her eyes and her voice almost broke as she asked, "So do you hate me now? I know I lied and I'm sorry! Just don't hit me, please! I really hate that..." A single sob followed.

I got up and hugged her. I began kissing her tears, gently just whispering, "Shhh...I don't hate you. I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Don't say that!" she exclaimed, trying to pull away. I held on. "Don't mess with me!"

"I'm not, I promise."

"Say it again."

"I promise."

"Again."

"I promise."

She held my eyes for a few moments and finally seemed to be getting it. I really wasn't disgusted. "You mean that?"

I answered by kissing her, gently at first but building in passion and ferocity. I held her even tighter and guided her to the couch, almost knocking her over, since an upset, tipsy woman in five-inch heels isn't good at dealing with sudden changes in velocity. Once I had almost thrown her down so that she was sitting, I kissed her again, but this time I took her cock in my hand and stroked it gently. I just softly told her, "You are a living fantasy of mine," and then bent down, taking it into my mouth and doing my damnedest to imitate the way that she blew me.

I swirled my tongue around her head and stroked the base of the shaft, which quickly got very hard. She moaned, "Oh, God, Mike...that's really good..." While she usually was working on me for fifteen or twenty minutes, it felt like three before she was moaning, "I'm gonna come!" Not fifteen seconds after that, she grabbed my head as her whole body went stiff and her erection pulsed in my mouth. As I got my first taste of sperm, I was happy to learn that at least hers was salty and tangy but not unpleasant at all. I liked it quite a bit, in fact!

I swallowed and got up, the same way that she had done when I had finished. I kissed her again and noticed that she was crying again, but this time there was a smile under the tears. "Yeah, I meant it," I murmured and held her as she cried for about ten minutes.

Raquel's tears subsided and I held her, simply trying to help her feel better. She looked up at me. "You OK?" I asked.

"I couldn't be better. Thank you," she whispered, and kissed me softly. I gently stroked and massaged her enormous breasts, feeling the nipples harden under my touch, and as we kissed more and more passionately, began to pinch them and roll them between my fingertips. She moaned into my mouth. My hand wandered farther down, and I found that she was getting hard again. I, on the other hand, was already as hard as granite. Her hand was rubbing my throbbing erection as our tongues explored each others' mouths.

She quickly opened my zipper and freed my shaft, stroking it agonizingly slowly. I moaned a little back at her as she manipulated me, her manicured fingers spreading the pre-seminal fluid that I was leaking around my head.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers