Meeting Raquel Ch. 03

Story Info
The protagonist and Raquel meet a woman.
10.3k words
4.78
22.6k
28
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

After that, I didn't have much in the way of discipline problems with her. Raquel still got off in a big way on being punished, so I would incorporate it somewhat when we were having sex, but mostly I fucked her after she was tightly bound. Out of nowhere, one day she asked me, "Have you ever thought about bringing somebody else in to play with us? Like a regular girl?"

I was thunderstruck. I thought furiously for a few seconds. I had, but I had thought that it would be at the very least, bad taste to mention it. Raquel was so cool though... "Once or twice. Why do you ask?"

"I've never been with a regular girl. And...honestly, I've fantasized about watching you dominate a girl." She said it very softly, like she was embarrassed.

"You just keep getting more and more awesome," I said, kissing her furiously. "I think that that could be hot if we found the right girl." We discussed the hows first: how to find a submissive genetic girl (GG), how to make sure that the one that we found wasn't some psychopath, and, most importantly, how to find one who would hopefully not only be into being a "third wheel," but one with a fellow transsexual sub.

I had paused the movie that we had been watching so long that the screen saver had come on. From the logistics, we moved on to what we might be able to do, and before long we were kissing each other passionately, pulling our clothes off, and describing what we imagined doing with this (so far) fictional woman while we had some of the most passionate sex we had ever had. And there wasn't even any bondage involved! At least not in what we were doing. I said something about Raquel dominating her and filming it for me and that sent us both over the edge.

As we lay in each other's arms, panting, we agreed to start looking for a playmate.

It turned out to take longer than either of us had hoped. We found an online dating site that was focused on the more fetish-y aspects of sex, saying that we were a couple who was looking for a third, a second submissive. We did not disclose that Raquel was transgendered, but did post some fairly racy pics, hoping to draw someone compatible.

We ended up going out to dinner with at least five separate women that responded to get to know them before we possibly brought them into our home. They all were attractive, open-minded, submissive, and a lot of fun to spend time with. However, as soon as we did disclose that Raquel wasn't born as the gorgeous creature that she had turned out to be, they were polite but we never heard back from them.

Raquel and I struck gold on our next try. It had been almost five weeks, and we were getting discouraged. We arranged to meet with a pretty woman named Christina (she went by Tina). She was about 5' 5", curvy but not heavy at all, she had large breasts like Raquel did, and had a pair of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were blue but had an oriental flavor to them. I found out later that while her heritage was Polish, somewhere there was some Mongol blood in her.

We met Tina at a decent restaurant and got to know each other. What we all did for work, our interests, the music and movies we liked, and what we did in our leisure time. After dinner and a few glasses of wine each, we got down to brass tacks. Tina broke the ice.

In her smoky voice, she asked, "So the two of you are looking for someone to play with?"

I had almost gotten used to broaching this subject, but wasn't quite there yet. I was a little flustered when I answered, "Yes. Someone submissive."

"I've got some experience with that," Tina said with a smile. Looking at me, she asked, "Are you the dominant one in your relationship?"

"Definitely," I replied with a smile of my own. I took a sip of wine and continued: "We're not looking for anything committed, or for anything other than a friend with benefits and mutual interests. How open-minded are you?"

"I have a pretty open mind," Tina replied.

I glanced at Raquel, who gave me an encouraging little smile and asked, "How open?"

"Really open. Why do you ask?"

"Let me try to answer with another question. You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable, but do you watch any porn?"

"Sometimes," she replied with a chuckle.

"What kind?"

She breathed in as if gathering her thoughts. Then Tina answered, "All kinds. Mostly hardcore stuff, anal, a lot of girl-on-girl, threesomes, a lot of bondage stuff."

"Anything else?" I prompted.

"Sometimes I go a little more toward some fetishes."

"Such as?"

"I watch some shemale porn every now and then," Tina answered, almost looking a little embarrassed.

"Have you ever thought of being with a transsexual?" I sneaked a side glance at Raquel, who was looking just the tiniest bit tense.

"Is this going somewhere?" Tina asked. "I know that that's kind of what this is, but I'm feeling like I'm on a job interview," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, it's just that this is important to both of us. Have you? I'll tell you now that I have," I answered.

She paused. "I have a few times, yeah."

I grinned. "Good."

I looked at Raquel. She took over. "Do you find them attractive?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. Where are you both going with this?"

Raquel took a deep breath. This part had not gone well the last times. "Because I'm a transsexual. I'm very submissive, and we both would love to have a submissive genetic girl like you to play with, but we haven't had much luck finding anyone yet."

Tina looked stunned. "I...I don't know if I believe you," she replied. "You're gorgeous!"

Raquel blushed and smiled. "Thank you. But I definitely am. I can show you if you want." She turned to me. "Is that OK?"

I laughed. "Of course it is. Do you ladies suddenly have to use the restroom?"

Tina answered: "We do now. I have to see this to believe it." With that, they headed off. I tried desperately not to think about what was going on in the ladies' room, so I fiddled with my phone. I couldn't not think about what the look on Tina's pretty face would be when she got a look on Raquel's gorgeous cock. (When we went on these dates, I never put Raquel's plug in or had her wear her chastity device.)

They returned a few minutes later, both giggling. I put my phone away as they approached the table. "Well?"

"I had to see it to believe it, but as beautiful as she is, your lady here really is what she says she is," Tina answered with a smile.

I was excited beyond description. "So you might be interested in playing with us?"

"Do you have any plans after this?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. I was quickly developing a crush on this girl.

I laughed, and said, "As much as I'd love to, why don't we meet again tomorrow night? If we click like this again, maybe we can work something out?"

She almost looked disappointed, but Tina smiled. "Sure." The three of us exchanged numbers, paid the bill, and left.

As soon as we got in the car, Raquel and I were talking a mile a minute. "What happened in the bathroom?" I asked immediately.

Raquel laughed. "I knew you'd want to know that first. There was someone in there when we first went in, so we had to wait for her to leave. After that, we went into a stall and I showed her."

"And?"

"And she asked me if she could touch it. I let her and it started getting me hard. No woman's ever done that to me. Tina's something special," she related.

"Did anything else happen?" I inquired with a grin.

"No, nothing else happened. I didn't know if you would have wanted me to do anything else," she replied.

"In that situation, you would've been fine no matter what!" I said.

"I wish that I'd known that before," she said as she began to rub my crotch. My cock stiffened as she unzipped my fly. We did have another 15 minutes before we got home... I sighed and set the cruise as Raquel's delicious lips enveloped my erection. She had to lean down onto my lap to get there. With the hand that wasn't on the wheel, I started rubbing her breasts through her dress as she sucked my cock. After pinching her nipple pretty fiercely, I wandered south, and pulled her out of her panties. She was just as hard as I was and so I started to stroke her.

I was just getting close as we got home. I parked and we almost ran inside. Once we were in the door, I had her go get her wrist cuffs, gag, nipple clamps, and gag. As soon as she had them, I got her on her knees on the floor, cuffed her hands behind her back, gagged her, clamped her nipples, and sank myself deep into her ass doggy-style, her shoulders on the floor, right in the entryway. She groaned as I pounded her ass mercilessly. Raquel had done such a good job with her mouth that her ass only lasted about two minutes as I exploded inside her. Panting, I asked, "You're just as turned on by the idea of me dominating Tina as I am, aren't you?" She moaned yes through her gag. "You're such a good little slut," I told her as I pulled out.

"Roll onto your back," I commanded, getting up. I quickly got a big dildo and slid it into her. She groaned again, and I continued to fuck her with the dildo, squeezing her smooth balls as I did. Within three minutes, she exploded herself, coming all over her dress.

She was panting as I removed the gag, blindfold, and nipple clamps. I left the dildo buried deep in her ass for the moment.

"I really want to watch you dominate and fuck her," she told me.

My spent member twitched at hearing that. I gently worked the dildo out of her and asked, "Why? I mean, I love hearing that, it turns me on, but why do you want to see that?"

"Because I can tell that it turns you on a lot and I want you to be happy."

"But you make me happy," I said, kissing her softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she answered, rolling over so that I could release her wrists. She continued once they were off: "But I know that as much as you like sex with me, you still like pussy. And besides, what better way for a slave girl to make her Master happy than to set him up with another slave who's really hot and submissive?" I noticed her shaft, which had been losing its hardness, twitch when she added, "I'll bet that you're working up all sorts of ways to dominate her and force me to watch."

I chuckled. "Guilty. But I've also been thinking about using both of you at once."

"I can't wait to find out what you have in mind," Raquel said, kissing me deeply. "I have to get out of this dress so that I can clean it," she said, getting up. "You turned me on so much that I made a mess, Sir." I laughed as she walked off to do so.
We were both exhausted from the excitement and nervousness we had gone through after meeting Tina and finding out that she was not only very submissive, but she was also turned on by Raquel's genitalia. We went to bed and slept deeply.

The next day was a Saturday. I awoke to the smell of coffee and the sound of Raquel doing something in the kitchen, it sounded like she was making breakfast.

I took care of the bathroom details, and headed to the kitchen. "Morning, handsome!" she said, kissing me.

"Morning," I mumbled. I needed coffee.

I poured some and sat down at the kitchen table, sipping it quickly, the better to wake myself up. I watched Raquel putter around the kitchen as she made eggs, English muffins, and bacon (my favorite!). I was still mesmerized by the way that her ass moved when she walked.

"You're sexy," I said to her.

She grinned. "So are you!"

"Nah," was all that I could muster for a retort.

"Yup. You looking forward to tonight?" she asked. I glanced at her crotch as she walked by. She was dressed in a very simple set of white cotton "boy shorts" and a tank top. The very irregular bulge in the front showed me that she had not tried to remove her chastity cage. As she walked away, I could see that she had a rectangular black protrusion between her ass cheeks, meaning that I had forgotten to take her ass plug out, and she had slept with it in.

"Yeah, I am," I answered. I was a little less groggy now that the coffee was starting to kick in. "Did you sleep OK?"

"I slept wonderfully, because I was next to you," she replied, beaming that 10,000,000 watt smile at me.

"Even with that plug in you?"

She paused. "It wasn't easy to get to sleep. You know how much it turns me on to be as full as this makes me, Sir," she answered in a demure way. "But once I was asleep, I slept like a baby."

"Sorry, I forgot to take that out, baby."

She stopped what she was doing and came over to kiss me softly. Looking directly into my eyes, she told me, "You are my Master. Whatever you do to me is your choice." Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a slight twitch in her shorts. "I have given myself completely to you." After saying her piece and kissing me again, ever so gently, she went back to making our breakfast.

"Do you want me to take it out?"

"Only if you want, Master." Now I was at half-mast, since she kept reminding me how submissive she was and how much control of her she had given me. Still, if she was uncomfortable, I needed to know. That kind of control came with a lot of responsibility.

"Is it doing anything to you that's not good?"

She stopped again. Looking at me, she answered, "I'll need to go to the bathroom soon, but other than that, it's not doing anything to me but reminding me that you own me and the thought of that--" she almost shuddered--"turns me on all of the time. I love to be yours."

With that, she finished making breakfast. I let it go until we were done, then cleared our dishes for us. When we had first experimented, then fallen in love with her submission to me, we had to quickly come to an understanding, or else we wouldn't have been able to tolerate each other. In the bedroom, and with regard to anything remotely sexual, unless it was going to hurt Raquel, what I said went. Outside of that, we were total equals. If, for some reason, there was some kind of money dispute, I had promised her that there was no way in hell that I would bring our sexual relationship into any other part of it.

Once I had cleared the dishes, I said, "Go do what you mentioned before. You can take the plug out and I'll unlock you."

"I'll get your keys," she replied brightly, and left the room.

"Are you going to take a shower?" I called as she walked away.

She turned to face me. "I'll be one hundred percent clean for you." She grinned, that heartbreaking smile melting my heart, but with an impish tint to it. She spun again, and I watched her heavenly ass wiggle away.

Once she and I had both showered, I broached the topic that had been on our minds since dinner the night before. "I can't stop thinking about dinner tonight."

She had been putting some clothes away. As the submissive in the relationship, she had insisted on taking most of the household duties upon herself. That worked for me, since I had a violent hatred of housework. "Neither can I! I want to wear something sexy," she gushed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I want you to, too. I want to see what you have in mind." I should have known better. That kicked off an hour-long "fashion show" where she showed me all of her tasteful, yet sexy dresses. We settled on a very simple green cocktail dress. It had spaghetti straps, was low-cut and form-fitting, and came to just above her knees. With that, she would wear black thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and a lacy, bikini-style thong. It was hot. I promised her, of my own accord, that she wouldn't be wearing the cock cage.

Next, we picked what I was going to wear. We settled on a nice blue button-down shirt accompanied by black slacks and matching shoes. No tie, since the restaurant that we were meeting Tina at was nice, but not uptight-nice. I decided to wear silk boxer shorts that Raquel had gotten me as a gift a while ago.

That done, it was about 11:00 in the morning. We had the whole day to spend before we met Tina, and neither of us could think about anything else. Somehow, we managed to get through the day. It was even worse for me, since the day before, something that I had ordered as a surprise for Raquel had come in. I had had it shipped to work to be safe.

I had ordered a custom-made butt plug for her. It was special for several reasons. First, it was made of a softer, more forgiving latex than the relatively inexpensive one that I had been filling her ass with until now. But the real reason that it was special was twofold. Most butt plugs had a fairly rounded tip, flared out, then swooped back in toward the base in order to stay inside its wearer. This one was different. I had discovered that my penis was about a quarter inch short of always—every time—being the right length for my head to strike her prostate. If I was fucking her fairly hard, the head of my cock hit her prostate every stroke or every other stroke. It never failed to make her cum when I was able to do that. I had measured my erection and added between a quarter and a half inch when I ordered this plug. Instead of a rounded tip, it had a flexible shaft at the end, so that the tip of that shaft would rest directly against her prostate.

The second thing that made this plug special was that at the end of that shaft was a vibrating motor. The other part of that was that it was remote controlled. There was an RF receiver and batteries in the base of the plug to go with a small remote that I could use to control when that motor would vibrate. So it would be sitting directly against her prostate, and I could remotely control, from as far as 50 feet away, whether it was on or off. Thinking about this got me hard.

It was about 6 P.M. Our reservations were for 7:30. Raquel had already started getting ready, taking a shower, getting her makeup on, then getting dressed in the outfit that I had decided that she should wear. I was ready to go and was just waiting for her to finish getting ready. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup when I walked up behind her. I kissed her neck and asked, "You almost ready?"

She finished with her mascara and said, "I am, now, Master." Hearing her call me that never failed to turn me on.

"Good. Come here," I directed. She stood and walked over to me, kissing me gently.

"Here I am."

"Get down on your knees." She did so without hesitation.

"Bend over so that your shoulders are on the floor."

She sounded a little lusty when she answered, "Yes, Master," as she did so.

"Lift up your dress." She did.

I pulled her filmy thong to the side as I ordered, "Close your eyes."

Her gorgeous eyes closed and she answered, "Yes, Master."

I retrieved her/my brand new butt plug from where I had hidden it and got a bottle of lube. I drizzled a fair amount of lube onto her squeaky-clean asshole and worked it in with first one, then two, fingers. She sighed as my fingertips penetrated her. Next, I lubed up the new plug, which was about the same size (big!) as the one that she had been using. I positioned the head of it, the oscillating motor, at her hole, and pushed it in gently. She was relaxed, so it slid in easily. "Hmmmm..." she sighed as it slid into her. Once we reached the wider part, it took a little longer for her ass to accept its thickness, but eventually I got it worked in.

Finished, I pulled her thong back over the base of the plug, pulled her dress back down, and had her stand up. "Ready?"

"I'm ready, Sir," she answered.

"Great. Let's go."

We got into the car and headed to the restaurant. We would be a little early, but that didn't matter.

As we drove, she asked, "Master, may I ask you a question?"

"What do you want to know?" I replied, trying to sound like I wouldn't know why she would want to ask me anything.

"That wasn't the same plug that I've been using, is it?" she postulated.

I always knew she was smart. It was one of the reasons that I was so attracted to her. "No, it's not. Why do you ask?"

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers