Meeting Raquel Ch. 04

Story Info
They journey further with their new friend.
12.2k words
4.77
22.4k
19

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
353 Followers

I woke up the next morning at about 9:30 to bright sunlight. My head hurt a little—wine does that to me sometimes—but I felt pretty good. I knew that I would feel even better once I'd had some coffee. I could hear two feminine voices and some laughter from what sounded like the direction of the kitchen. I threw on some boxer shorts and headed off to investigate.

I found them both in the kitchen, laughing, talking, and making breakfast. "Good morning, Master," Raquel said as she kissed me. I turned around to get a cup of coffee, and found Tina standing right behind me. She tentatively reached out and gave me a soft, deep kiss as well. I felt my cock twitch a little.

"Good morning, Sir," she told me.

I smiled. "It's a very good morning when I wake up to two beautiful women in the kitchen making coffee."

"We're taking care of you," Tina replied.

"I can see that," I said with a chuckle. "Tina, do you have anywhere you have to be today?"

"No, Sir. I have weekends off, and it just worked out that I didn't have any plans for today."

"Are you interested in playing some?"

She blushed a little. "Very much so, Sir."

I laughed and said, "Good. Do you have any toys or bondage stuff at your place?"

She still looked a little embarrassed but giggled a little. "I have a few things. Mostly from my last relationship," she answered.

"Hmm...what are the chances that you'd be willing to go get some of it?"

"I'll do whatever you want, Sir. I am yours, now." She no longer looked embarrassed in the slightest as she said that. In fact, she looked a little aroused.

"Once we're done here, I want you to do that. Especially any weights for your clit, and any chastity belt if you have one. We're pretty well stocked on rope and clamps and the like here," I told her.

"Yes, Sir," she answered immediately.

"Good. Raquel, as soon as you're done with your morning routine, I want you to go get your plug and your cage."

Raquel answered, "I'm done now, so I'll go get it right away, Master."

"Good. Tina, kneel over there so you can watch."

"Yes, sir."

Raquel returned with both of the items I had told her to get.. She had been wearing a tight t-shirt and pair of Capri pajama pants. Once she had handed them to me, along with a bottle of lube, she stripped her pants off and knelt facing away from me. She leaned down so that her shoulders were on the floor so that her ass was up in the air facing me. She had already given herself an enema this morning.

I started out by lubing her rectum, using a few fingers to loosen her up. She sighed as I did. I then lubed the big butt plug up and began pushing it in until she drew in a breath sharply. From there, I backed it out slightly, then worked it in and out of her ass until her muscles had loosened up. I repeated this process until it was almost all of the way inside her and her ass was stretched open to a diameter of almost three inches. She moaned as I slid its widest part into her, filling her completely. "Now stand up," I ordered.

She did, facing me, and I put her cock cage on her, locking it with its padlock. "Thank you, Master," she said.

I turned to Tina, whose face was a little flushed and whose nipples were rock-hard through the t-shirt she was wearing as she continued to kneel. "Raquel is almost always plugged and caged," I explained. "At least while we're here. If no one will be able to detect either one, she goes out this way as well. If she has to wear more revealing clothing, a lot of the time I still keep her plugged but allow her to go without the cage. You're going to be the same."

"But, Sir, that plug is huge!"

I smiled. "You'll learn to take it."

"I don't think I can...and I'm very obedient, Sir. I'll never touch myself without your permission," she continued.

"That remains to be seen. I like the control that I have when your pussy is locked up," I explained. "Why don't you think that you can take that plug? Have you tried anal sex before? Or anal play?"

"I have, Sir—I love anal sex at least as much as normal sex—but even though I've done some ass play, I've never had anything that big inside me."

I leaned over and gave one of her nipples a hard pinch. She breathed in deeply but didn't flinch. "And judging by these, the idea of this turns you on, doesn't it?"

"It does, Sir, very much."

"Good. Raquel, why don't you go get a plug for Tina? Not too big," I said.

"Yes, Master," my shemale sex slave answered. She quickly put her pants back on and left the room.

Tina was wearing a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. "Come over here and take those shorts off," I ordered. She complied immediately, standing before me with her pretty pussy exposed. "Now get down on your knees the way Raquel was."

"Yes, Sir," she answered. She assumed the position. The light glistened on her labia, and to tease her a little, I began playing with her pussy. She sighed.

"You're wet already, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I am."

"Good," I said as I worked first two, then three fingers into her. I started using her juices to rub all the way from her clit to her pink rectum. She sighed again as I started to play with her ass, eventually working two fingers into her using just her own natural lubrication.

Raquel returned with a medium-sized butt plug and one that was almost the size of the one that was inside her ass. "Good girl," I said as I took them. I continued to finger Tina's ass while I worked the smaller plug into her now-wet honeypot. She moaned as it entered her.

"Mmmm...that feels so good, Sir..." she exhaled. I eventually worked a third finger into her sphincter but I could tell that it hurt initially. As tight as her pussy was, her ass was even tighter. I switched my fingers from her delectable asshole to her pussy after I pulled the plug from her dripping wet hole and began to work it into her ass. She groaned and said, "It hurts, Sir..."

"You'll get used to it," I answered as I continued to work it into her ass. Slowly but surely, her muscles loosened up and the smaller plug popped into her. Tina gasped as it entered her fully.

I waited for a few seconds and then asked, "Does it feel good to be that full?"

"Oh, my God! It feels soo good!"

"Good." I glanced over at Raquel. It was apparently a good thing that I had already caged her cock, because I could see the cage standing out against her pants. She was very turned on by watching me fill Tina's ass. Her nipples stood out against her tank top. "Raquel loves being full." I pulled on the plug so that its widest part was just barely still inside her, slowly working it in and out in order to loosen her up even more.

I took the other, much thicker plug, and slowly pushed it as far into her sopping wet pussy as I could. She gasped. I could tell that it was stretching her out in there, so what I had planned was going to take a while and would hurt her initially. We had already discussed a safe word, so I was assuming that so far, I wasn't going outside of her boundaries. I worked both plugs in and out of her while she whimpered and moaned, getting the bigger one slick with her juices and using the smaller one to stretch her out as much as I could.

Without warning her, I pulled the small one out of her ass and began working the thicker plug in its place. She groaned as it stretched her further. "Is this hurting you?"

"It is but as long as you go slow, Sir, I don't want you to stop!" I chuckled and did as she asked: I was more patient but kept on working the big plug farther and farther inside her. It took almost ten minutes of slowly pushing it deeper and deeper into her ass before its widest part, at two and a half inches in diameter, was directly stretching her sphincter. Tina was at this point, moaning, groaning, and whimpering as if she was about to come.

"Are you going to come?" I demanded.

"I'm very close, Sir!"

"Don't come unless I give you permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" she gasped. Suddenly, it slipped inside her. She groaned, nearly screaming as it filled her exceptionally tight ass. "I am so close to coming, Sir!" she gasped.

"Don't. Stand up and face me." As she did, I could tell that Tina was indeed, right on the edge of coming. She was trembling and breathing very heavily.

I stood and said to her, "Now, go get ready, go get your toys, and come back to me. Do not come, do you understand?"

Tina looked almost heartbroken. "Yes, Sir," she replied and left the room.

She returned a few minutes later, wearing her dress from the night before. "It will take me about an hour to get to my place and come back, Sir. Should I pick anything else up on the way?"

I took her face in my hands. "No, just go and come back. We're off to a great start as far as I'm concerned," I said gently, kissing her softly.

She took a deep breath and answered in a very shaky voice, "I haven't been this turned on in months. I think you're right, Sir." With that, she headed out.

I turned to Raquel. "It really got you turned on watching that, didn't, it?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. "My cage is uncomfortable because I'm so hard."

I kissed her deeply but very tenderly. "We have some preparing to do before Tina gets back. Are you up for being tied for a while?"

"Yes, Master, I love that."

"Good. Let's go take a shower."

We showered together. I required her to keep the plug in but allowed Raquel to wash her body herself except for her clit. Her hard-on had subsided by the time she was finished washing the parts of herself that she could access. I put her wrists in the cuffs that were held by suction to the shower wall and removed her cage. She was still at "half-mast" and only got harder as I gently washed her cock and balls. I had to be very careful putting her chastity device back on so that I wouldn't hurt her, since she was clearly very aroused.

Finished with showering, I led her into the bedroom. I had her put on another pair of thigh-highs, one of my favorites, but white this time, with matching six-inch heel stiletto pumps. Suddenly, the phone rang. I answered it to hear Tina's voice on the other end. "I'm on my way back, Sir, but I don't know if I can keep from coming before I get back to you...I've never been out and been this full!" Her voice was trembling.

"I think you know what will happen if you come. You still do not have my permission."

She sighed. "I know, Sir. I'll do my best. I'll be there in about a half hour."

"Good. I'll see you then. And if you do come, you'll squirt, won't you?"

"I probably won't be able to stop myself, Sir."

"Leave whatever you have on on, and we'll deal with that appropriately when the time comes."

"Yes, Sir. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and returned to my slave/girlfriend. I bound her hands together behind her back with rope, then tied the rope to a mounting point on the ceiling. I put a blindfold on her, kissed her gently, then put a large ball gag in her mouth. Next, I put a pair of clover clamps on her large, erect nipples. She gasped and moaned softly, her cock twitching in its cage. I then clipped a lead weight to the chain, adding more strain to her already pained nipples. Raquel groaned.

I got my keys and unlocked her cage, removing it. There was no way that she could touch herself in any way at this point. Next, I locked a cuff around each of her ankles and attached a spreader bar between them. I then took my time binding her big, beautiful breasts tightly enough to hurt her in an erotic way, but not so tight that it would cut off her circulation.

Finished, I stood back and looked at her. "You're beautiful, but even more beautiful when you're tied up like this," I told her softly. She moaned softly. I tenderly kissed her lips around the gag for about a full minute, lovingly caressing her body. Raquel was clearly aroused, her fully erect cock standing straight out.

I heard a knock on the door. "I'll be right back," I said, smacking her ass. She whimpered as I left the room.

At the door I found Tina. She had changed into a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and it was obvious that she was wearing a bra underneath now. She was still wearing heels, a look that I loved to see.

I closed the door behind her. She was carrying a medium-sized duffel bag. She handed it to me without a word. As I opened it, I asked, "Did you come?"

At that point, I noticed that she was trembling. "No, Sir. It was really hard, but I didn't like you told me not to."

I kissed her, my tongue exploring her mouth. "Good girl."

"My panties are soaked, though."

I chuckled. "Good. Let's see."

Tina quickly stripped off her t-shirt, removed her bra, stepped out of her heels, and pulled her jeans off, tossing her clothes to the side. She was left wearing a pink cotton thong that was, in fact, thoroughly soaked in the crotch. It had seeped up so that the bottom third of the front panel was also saturated.

I didn't say anything, I just let her stand there, nearly nude, her chest heaving. I started looking through the contents of the bag. There was a lockable chastity belt that simply kept the wearer from touching herself, another chastity belt that had a good-sized dildo for vaginal penetration, a multitude of dildos and vibrators, some nipple clamps, and a small box with a few small weights. These were clearly for her clitoral piercing. She had also brought a few pairs of nipple clamps. The best thing that I saw, however, was a Hitachi vibrating wand, ostensibly for massage, but fantastic for forcing female orgasms.

I led her into the bedroom, where she saw Raquel bound, helpless, and still hard, and stopped dead. As Tina stared at her fellow slave, I retrieved a pair of locking wrist cuffs, put them on her, and locked them on her.

I then stripped her soaking wet panties off of her and stuffed them in her mouth. "I hope you like the taste of your own juices," I said. Tina actually nodded, seeming enthusiastic. Better and better.

I got her on her knees and bound her gargantuan breasts in about the same way that I had Raquel's. I also put a pair of clover-style clamps on her nipples as well. When they went on, Tina's eyes rolled back and she groaned around her pussy juice-soaked panties. I wasn't sure of her pain threshold, so I didn't put a weight on her clamps. Instead, I grabbed the Hitachi wand and plugged it in after I blindfolded Tina as well.

I removed the normal plug from Raquel's ass and replaced it with the new one. I then removed her blindfold. I whispered, "I'm going to let you watch this," in her ear. "But you'll be having fun, too."

I pushed Tina onto her back and pulled her drenched panties out of her mouth. "I do like the taste of my juice, Sir," she said.

"Maybe sometime I'll let you have some," I said. I was already naked at this point. I knelt next to her head and began playing with her pussy which was still seeping. She cried out as I played with the enormous plug in her ass a little, then moaned lustily as I slipped a finger or two into her, then diddled her clit.

While her mouth was open, I simply put my erection in it. "Suck it," I ordered. Tina seemed only too happy to comply. I glanced over at Raquel and saw that her cock seemed to be even harder than it already had been. It jerked when I hit the switch on the remote. "I don't want you to come yet," I told Raquel. She moaned and nodded her head. Her legs were trembling as the vibrator stimulated her prostate.

While Tina greedily sucked my cock, I turned on the wand and touched it to her clit. She jerked and cried out but kept working on me. I then put it down directly on her clit. "Stay in this position. Don't come until I say you can and don't stop sucking my cock." She moaned and nodded as well as she could.

Meanwhile, Raquel's vocalizations were getting to the point where she was close to orgasm. "You gonna come?" She nodded. I turned the plug off. She whimpered, clearly only able to think about getting off at this point. "Not yet."

To Tina: "Do you want to come, little girl?" She groaned in a way that communicated pure lust.

"Not without my permission," I ordered. She whined, trying to plead with me. I turned the wand up. Tina almost screamed around my shaft.

I was never circumcised, so it takes quite a while for me to climax if a woman is performing on me without using her hands. I was counting on that, despite how turned on I already was.

Tina's body was shaking. "You wanna come?"

"MMMM-HMMM!!" she groaned.

"Bad?"

"MMMM-HMMM!!"

"Not yet." I turned it up on its highest setting. Tina couldn't help it. She was squirming and shaking and I was frankly amazed that she had the control to not allow herself to climax. I turned Raquel's vibrator back on and said to Tina, "Come for me. But don't stop sucking."

Within seconds, her whole body was wracked by an incredibly powerful orgasm. She tried to get away after it subsided, but I kept the wand on her clit mercilessly. "You wanted to come, well, you're gonna come," I explained. I knew how sensitive she must be, and her juices were literally running down into the crack of her ass around the butt plug in it.

Within two minutes, she came again, screaming again. Tina's body shook. This time, her juices were running like a river from between her legs. There was a wet spot on the floor. Raquel was watching with rapt attention. Her eyes were half-closed, she was moaning with every exhale, and it looked like she was drooling around her gag. It appeared that she was exactly where I wanted her: right on the edge of coming but not quite there, forced to watch me force Tina to come over and over again while I forced Tina to service me orally.

The problem was that I was getting very close. The vibrations in Tina's mouth from all of her moaning, groaning, and screaming as she climaxed repeatedly, combined with her great skill at fellatio was bringing me closer and closer myself.

However, since nothing turned me on as much as watching a beautiful woman (with our without a cock) experience a powerful orgasm, I was in luck since Tina was approaching another orgasm after only a minute or two. I was impressed by how she managed to not whine and squirm while I kept the strong vibrations from the wand directly on her clit.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth but I don't want you to swallow it," I panted. She made some sort of noise indicating compliance just before another tsunami of pleasure wracked her body. She screamed as I groaned, sending spurt after spurt of cum in her mouth. Once she and I had both finished, I turned off the wand and set it aside.

Tina's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath and her whole body was shaking. She kept her mouth closed, however. I helped her to her knees. She was so unsteady that she needed help staying upright. I guided her so that she was directly in front of Raquel. "Don't move," I ordered.

To Raquel: "Are you ready to come?" Her head nodded up and down vigorously.

"I'm going to let you come in Tina's mouth for your first time since you were good," I told her, kissing her on the cheek.

I leaned down and whispered to Tina, "I'm going to have her fill your mouth with even more cum. I don't want you to swallow or spill any of it."

"Mmm-hmmm!" she moaned.

"Good," I said. "Her cock is right in front of your face. Put it in your mouth." Tina managed to do so without being able to see at all and didn't even appear to spill any of my jizz in the process. As soon as Raquel's cock entered her mouth, I yanked on the chain between Raquel's nipple clamps and pushed her plug as deep into her ass as I could get it. Raquel let out a throat-ripping scream. Her whole body stiffened at first, and then she shook. I could feel how hard she was coming simply from how hard her ass cheeks clenched together around the base of her butt plug.

Floydman1
Floydman1
353 Followers