Meeting Raquel Ch. 06

Story Info
Further experimentation with the effects of erotic hypnosis.
13k words
4.61
12.4k
14
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

Hey, all! I thought that I had posted this as soon as it was done, over a year or so ago. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed this tale for keeping you waiting. Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome as long as they're constructive, please (the vast majority have been, so thanks for that). I do have some other "irons in the fire" that I'm working on but life frequently makes it difficult to work on this, even when these characters have something to say. Thanks again!

*****

The next day, I put her back into her trance and gave her a few more special words. One that I had wanted to try was "Doll," where once she heard me say that, she was simply a human sex doll. She could only breathe and blink. She would hold whatever position I placed her in for as long as I wanted her to. She would be unable to speak, make any noise, or even move her eyes. I told her that I did want her to come as if she weren't in this state, though. She would also be completely aware of everything that was going on, just without the ability unable to control her body's position. "Real girl," would give her control over her own body again.

Another one implanted the thought in her mind that her hands, ankles, or both were cuffed together. And that if I told her that she was hogtied, she wouldn't be able to remove her wrists from each other or from her ankles.

The "Welcome Wagon" trigger made it so that when I got home, she would not be able to speak or think about anything other than pleasing me orally until I had ejaculated in her mouth. When I told her that she was "Empty," she would not be able to think about anything other than having at least a medium butt plug or larger inside her ass. Until that requirement was met, Raquel wouldn't be able to get an erection unless I used that trigger, have an orgasm unless I used that trigger, or think about anything other than having her ass plugged. She would also not be able to speak, other than to say, "I need my ass filled, Master."

The next trigger that I asked her to accept into her subconscious was, "Total Slave," which made her into what was in essence a Stepford Wife. She would do literally anything that I said, with very strict limits. She would not be able to do anything that would cause her permanent harm, scarring, or anything else that was obviously permanent or harmful. Her only release was for me to say, "Your will is your own, Slave Girl." Beyond that, she was my total fuck puppet. Raquel was one hundred percent aware of everything but powerless to do anything to resist my will. I could tell how much she liked that trigger by how big the tent was in her boy shorts as well as by the wet spot at the end of the erection underneath that leaked through.

I finally implanted the thought that if I told her, "You are denied," then no matter what she did or how hard she tried, she wouldn't be able to reach orgasm. "You may come on your own," removed that restriction. Along with those, if I told her, "You will deny yourself," if I had instructed her not to get off, she would have the willpower to stop herself just before coming, even though she was still allowed to have orgasms. The orgasm denial triggers I set up a little differently. Those two commands would be the only ones that Raquel would be aware of their existence, or, most important, when they were in effect. Especially the one that took away her ability to reach orgasm.

The final piece of this, however, wasn't a trigger for after she was out of her trance. I asked her, "How much do you enjoy being submissive?"

Raquel paused for a long few moments. "I love it, Master. It gets me so hot knowing that you can do whatever you want with me and there's nothing that I can do about it. Some of it hurts but that turns me on, too. I get to be your slave girl, here for whatever you want of me." Her pajama pants had another tent in it.

I thought for a few seconds. "Have you ever thought about trying being dominant?"

She paused again. "Not really, Master. I prefer to be yours."

"Do you like having sex with Tina?"

She blushed. "I wish that I had discovered girls earlier, Master." The tent twitched and I could see her nipples in sharp relief through her t-shirt. "Her pussy is so tight, but not like an ass, and it's so wet, and it tastes so good..." she explained, her face flushed not from admitting that but from how aroused she was.

"I think that she's even more submissive than you are," I said, just to see what she would say.

"...I don't know about that, Master," was all that she said.

"So you enjoy having sex with Tina. Does it turn you on to see her dominated?"

Her tent twitched again. "I love it, Master. The last time she was here and you tied me up and made me watch you dominate her was so hot! I'm really turned on again just thinking about it."

"Couldn't you do that to her yourself? If I wasn't here, of course. Just dominate her yourself."

She seemed genuinely puzzled but still very aroused. "I hadn't thought of that, Master. I always think of myself as submissive."

"That's right, and you're a very good girl. But don't you want to please me?"

"Very much, Master!"

"What would you think if I told you that it would please me very much to see you dominate Tina?"

She paused for a few minutes. At least it felt that long. "I wouldn't know how, Master."

I smiled. "Do you know what you like to be done to you? What makes you feel the most controlled and dominated?"

"Oh, yes, Master! I know exactly what I love to have done to me."

"Do you think you could use that to be a domme for Tina?" I asked.

"I never thought of that, Master. Do you want me to do that?"

"Dominate Tina?"

"Yes, Master."

"You would be a very good girl if I came home from a business trip to a video of you making Tina your little bitch," I stated.

She moaned a little. "Now I'm getting horny thinking about it, Master..."

"Maybe I'll have you try it out next time she's here so you can get a feel for what it's like," I suggested.

"I would love that, Master," she replied.

I brought her out of the trance and she stretched as though she had just woken up. She beamed a smile at me.

"Was I a good girl for you, Master?" she asked.

"Very," I responded, getting up and giving her a deep kiss.

"I can't wait for you to play with me so I get to find out what you did, Master," she told me softly. I glanced down and saw that she was still fully erect.

I smiled and gave it a gentle stroke through the soft cotton. She sighed and closed her eyes. I whispered, "Empty, Slave Girl."

Her eyes snapped open as she went flaccid within seconds. Her eyes were full of lust. "I need my ass filled, Master."

"You do?" I asked. "Filled with what?"

She seemed to be trying to say something different, but all that came out was, "I need my ass filled, Master."

"Go pick one out," I told her. She almost ran out of the room on her way to our bedroom. She returned with one of my favorites to use on her, the big inflatable one. It was almost seven inches long uninflated, and it was about two inches wide at its thickest point.

Raquel handed it to me with a bottle of lube, turned around, dropped her shorts, and said again, "I need my ass filled, Master." The tone in her voice was begging. "I...I need my ass filled, Master."

I grinned, spreading her delicious legs apart and toyed with her limp dick. She moaned, and I could see her rectum clench as though she was working her PC muscles, trying to get hard. After over a full minute of manipulating her, though, she was just as soft as I'd ever seen her.

"Ohhh...I need my ass filled, Master," she repeated.

"You want me to put this inside you?" I asked. She nodded and repeated the only words I'd programmed her to be allowed to say.

"Good girl," I said and set about lubing her up. I took my time, working first one finger, then a second and third after a few minutes into her tight but pliable asshole. She moaned as I worked my fingers out.

"Ready?" I asked her. She gave a vigorous nod and repeated herself. "OK," I answered as I put the tip of the plug against her hole. Her ass came back to meet it as I pushed and a lusty groan escaped her lips. She yelped as the thickest part entered her but sighed with deep satisfaction as it filled her up.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "I don't know what you did to me but it was like I couldn't say anything else until I was this full!"

I smiled again. "What do you think about that? Do you like it?"

She turned to face me, revealing her swiftly re-hardening member. "This is so hot, Master...I don't even know what you're going to make me do or why I couldn't get hard, because I was so horny..."

"You're making me very happy," I told her, caressing her erection. She sighed again as I continued, reaching behind her for the bulb and giving it a squeeze. Raquel grunted a little as it filled her even more.

"I'm glad I am, Master," she moaned. "This is crazy. You say something, I don't even know what, and all of a sudden I'm doing something, I don't know what, but it feels like the most right thing in the w—oh! World," she continued, gasping a little at the end as I gave her plug another pump.

She moaned even louder when I took her into my mouth, bobbing up and down on her. I guided her down onto the floor, her cock still in my mouth, and had her lay on her back. I shucked my boxers and straddled her head. She reciprocated my ministrations with hunger, performing like the expert she was at sucking cock. It felt amazing when I would give the plug another pump and she would moan, her voice vibrating my shaft while it filled her mouth.

Within a few minutes, I had pumped the plug up more than 10 times. She released my cock only long enough to gasp, "Master, I'm gonna come!" As a reward, since I was getting close, I groaned around her and pumped the plug three more times. She screamed around my cock as her hips jerked and her sperm flooded my mouth. I was right there and she had me spewing my own seed in her mouth seconds later.

I climbed off of her and sat next to her while I tried to catch my breath.

"What did you do to me, Master?" she asked her breathing still heavy.

I grinned. "I'm not telling."

She stuck her tongue out. I laughed and kissed her.

We showered again after I deflated the plug and removed it from her ass with care not to hurt her.

I was so tired the next day that it wasn't until after dinner that I felt up to playing with Raquel's mind again. We were talking over wine after dinner, something unrelated to anything sexual, and there was a lull in the conversation. I just said, "Total Slave, Slave Girl."

Her eyes closed for about a second and she replied, "Yes, Master?"

"Go get dressed in something sexy," I told her.

There was no hesitation, but there was a question. "Do you have anything in mind, Master?"

I smiled. She was so sweet! I gave her a tender kiss and replied, "You know what I like, angel eyes."

"Yes, Master," she answered, and hurried out of the room.

I poured both of us another glass of delicious red while I waited for her to return. It didn't take long.

A vision stepped before me. My beloved was wearing black lace-topped silk stockings, wonderfully sexy matching sandals that had a 5" stiletto heel and that buckled around her ankles, a matching garter belt, and a demi-cup bra that only supported her magnificent breasts without obstructing any view of her nipples. Which were hard, of course. She had applied makeup in a tasteful way and she had brushed her wavy red hair out so that it shone in the candlelight.

She was wearing panties. But barely. They also matched the rest of her outfit but were so sheer that I could see everything. I was guessing that they were thong panties that she was wearing but I had trouble focusing because her very hard cock was barely held in by them and I could see the preseminal fluid glistening in the candlelight.

I had been right. Raquel reveled in being dominated through hypnosis. "You're horny, aren't you?" I asked.

"It's so sexy knowing that I can't stop myself from doing anything that you tell me to, Master," she sighed.

I went to her and gave her a soft, deep kiss. I stepped back and looked at her. "Pinch your nipples," I said, the undertone of command in my voice. Without hesitation, her hands went to her luscious breasts and started to pinch and roll them between her fingertips. She groaned, closing her eyes. I glanced down and noticed that this was turning her on enough so that her erection was twitching in her panties.

"You can't stop, can you?" I asked after a few seconds. My own cock was just as hard as hers was.

She moaned. "Not even if I wanted to, Master. I'm your slave..."

"Stop." She did at once and dropped her hands to her sides. "Start stroking yourself until you're right on the edge of coming and keep yourself there."

"Yes, Master," Raquel answered. She immediately pulled her thong to the side and began stroking her erection as fast as she could. It only took a few seconds of her doing that until she slowed way down and stopped for a few seconds. "I'm so fucking close, Master..." she moaned.

I couldn't believe how aroused I was, as well. I told her to keep going but to follow me to the couch. After another minute or so of watching her stroke a few times then moan and back off, I said, "Keep yourself right on the edge but get on your knees in front of me and suck my cock."

"Yes, Master," she groaned and got to her knees, still stroking herself. Her mouth was around the head of my cock in an instant and she probably did better than she ever had before. She was stroking herself with her left hand, still pausing every few seconds in order to follow my instructions, sucking with enthusiasm at my own throbbing hard-on, and using her right hand to move my foreskin in time with the movement of her mouth. It was heavenly.

"Just take my cock into your throat," I told her. She moaned, removed her hand from my shaft, still stroking her own, took a very deep breath, and just slid her lips down to my base. She had never deep throated me before, no one had, and it was absolutely incredible. My transgendered female sex slave and lover kept sucking and licking with her mouth but her throat kept massaging the head of my cock at the same time and it was too much. I just came and came hard, shooting spurt after spurt of sperm directly down her throat.

The second that I finished, she popped her head up, gasping, her eyes watering almost as though she was crying. She tried to start back on blowing me but I stopped her. "But keep stroking yourself like I told you," I clarified.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, clearly desperate to get off.

"You're a very good girl, I breathed, still trying to recover from the orgasm that I'd just had.

"Thank you, Master," she replied as she continued to stroke herself as often as she could without climaxing herself. She had leaked so much precum that her tool was slick along its entire length. Her breathing was heavy and she was moaning softly.

"Are you right on the edge of coming?" I asked softly.

"I'm so close, Master!" Raquel gasped. She didn't say anything else, she just kept slowly stroking her cock that was so hard that I could see it twitch as she clenched her PC muscles and pulsing with her heartbeat. In a fleeting thought, I wondered if she was becoming more submissive as I kept hypnotizing her or if it was because our lives together were reinforcing that role.

"Do you want to come?" I asked.

"I want to come so bad, Master..." she sighed.

"Stand up," I ordered. She complied right away, her rigid tool standing straight out in front of her. The veins on its surface stood out against the soft skin in sharp relief. "You may come but only if it's in my mouth," I told her. That prompted her strokes to change from pensive to furious.

"I'm gonna come, Master!" she cried as I closed my lips around the head of her cock. She screamed, spurt after spurt of her jizz filling my mouth. I swallowed it, savoring the taste of her ecstasy until she had stopped. I looked up as I pulled off and she shuddered, still stroking.

"Your will is your own, Slave Girl," I told her. Her eyes lost focus and then closed.

When she opened them, she kissed me very deeply. I was sure that the taste of her orgasm was still in my mouth. "Thank you so much...that was one of the hottest experiences of my life!" she exclaimed.

We got to talking about it. She explained to me that there had never been a time in her life that she had felt more submissive than when I had engaged her slave programming. It was one of the most arousing experiences of her life. For my part, I thought that it was hot beyond belief because with a few caveats, she had to do whatever it was that I told her to. Not only was she not allowed to question me, she wasn't even able to. That degree of control was intoxicating. She was definitely surprised that she had been able to deep-throat me, at least as much as I was. She'd tried on me and on dildos before we met and at every turn she hadn't been able to overcome her gag reflex.

I was spent and she was pretty satiated as well. We decided to have some wine and watch a movie. I waited for several minutes before I had allowed her erection to subside, allowing her to tuck it back into her see-through thong and put on a short silk robe as we drank and took in the movie. I was slightly buzzed from the wine once the movie was over, but sitting next to this woman with a body built for sex, dressed in every man's fantasy, had gotten me aroused again. Raquel hadn't changed and had watched the whole film dressed in her lingerie.

I drank in the sexy way her ass wiggled when she walked as I followed her into the bedroom. I had an idea, and just as she was reaching for the top of the covers to pull them down, bent over the bed in a most tantalizing way, I blurted, "Doll, Slave Girl." She froze. I waited for several seconds and she hadn't moved a muscle.

"Raquel?" Nothing. "Raquel, baby? Can you speak?" Still nothing.

I walked over to her and felt her left wrist, the one she had been using to hold herself up. Her pulse was strong and steady. I could hear her breathing, too. They were a little deeper than normal, but just as regular as her pulse. It looked like the "doll" trigger had worked, too.

I wasn't sure how faithful her brain was going to take this, so I wanted to be very careful. After all, it would be horrible if her subconscious had decided to take the idea so literally that if I stood her up and she lost her balance, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from falling. And while I'm no weakling, one of the things that attracted me to her so much was how curvaceous she was. As a result of that, she wasn't exactly light; her large breasts were heavy and her body was curvy.

So I was ginger with my touch as I uncurled the fingertips of her right hand from around the comforter at first. They moved with almost no resistance but as soon as I let go, they stayed in exactly the position that I had left them in. Good. That position that she was sort of standing in couldn't be very comfortable, so I gently spread her arms and used them both to support the weight of her upper body. Raquel's body stayed just as I had positioned it.

I was hard as a rock again. Another of the feminine traits of hers that I loved so much was that she tended to stand with her feet planted together when she was standing. Now was no exception. I was extraordinarily careful as I pulled her feet slowly, moving each one out by about an inch at a time until her feet, still wearing her heels, were about the width of her shoulders apart.

I reached between her legs, feeling for her cock. It was now rock-hard in her G-string. I chuckled, and leaned forward to murmur into her ear, "Now you're my fuck doll, Slave Girl."

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers