Meeting Raquel Ch. 07

Story Info
More erotic hypnosis experimentation with their friend.
16.7k words
4.76
12.3k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

The three of us had a sensual shower together. I got ready much more quickly than the girls did and fixed myself a drink, and poured each of them a glass of wine. I brought it in to them, and it looked like they were just finishing up. Raquel had already stripped the comforter and sheets off the bed since Tina's cum had soaked all the way through.

Once we had finished our drinks, having talked about where to go while consuming them, we got into the car and headed to the restaurant. Raquel sat beside me as I drove, so I could see Tina's face in the mirror. Her face was more flushed than normal and every time that we hit a bump, I could see her take a deep breath.

Smiling, I asked, "How are you doing, Tina?"

Her slightly breathy reply was, "I'm pretty turned on, sir. Every time we hit a bump I feel jolts down to the tips of my toes."

"I saw that," I told her, my smile now a grin. I turned serious for a moment: "Will you be able to control yourself?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes, sir. But it won't be easy. I'm already dripping wet."

"Well, if it gets to be too...um...apparent, then I'll let you take your weights off, OK?"

"Thank you, sir."

I turned to Raquel. "How about you, gorgeous?"

Her eyes were lidded with arousal as well. "This plug is making it hard for me to not get hard, sir. The bumps in the road move it around in me and it feels great but I don't want to get hard in public, Master."

After I pondered that for a moment, I pulled over. I looked Raquel directly in the eye and said, "Sleep, slave girl." Her eyes closed immediately, then opened slowly.

"Yes, Master?"

"Wait a moment." I had never done this with both of them present but thought that it should work. "Tina, be a good girl and go to sleep." Her eyes also closed, but they stayed closed. "Tina, I will be talking to Raquel for a few minutes. Until you hear me telling you to come out of your trance, you will not remember anything that I say to her, it will not affect you, and in fact, you won't even be able to understand it. It will sound like gibberish starting...now."

"Yes, sir..." she sighed.

"Raquel," I addressed my first transgendered lover.

"Yes, Master?"

"I'd like to give you another special word that will be much different than the others. It won't make you embarrassed in public, in fact it will help avoid that. Would you be willing to have one that keeps you inconspicuous in public?"

"If you want me to have one that does that, Master, then I would love it," she responded. Raquel shifted in her seat and her dress suddenly had a small tent in it.

"Good girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master."

"Is being in a trance why you're clearly so aroused?"

She gave me a coy grin. "Yes, Master."

"Since we're going out, this will help with that. If we're going out in public—or if it's just you, any time that you will be out in public—and you hear me tell you, 'Stay soft for me, slave girl,' then you won't have to worry about getting hard. In fact, your cock will just stay soft. No matter how turned on you are, you will stay flaccid. That way, no matter what happens when you're in public, you can't get physically turned on and accidentally embarrass yourself. Can you do that?"

Her face screwed up in concentration. "So it's the opposite of when you tell me to get hard for you, Master?"

"Yes, exactly. I want you, the subconscious that I'm talking to, to remember things that turn you off. Cold water, being very tired, anything that would normally keep you from getting an erection should be what is in your subconscious mind. But you need to keep it there. This is just so that when your conscious mind is aroused, then she won't get embarrassed. Does that help make what I want clear?"

A tear rolled down her cheek and she smiled. "Yes, Master. I will take care of keeping my cock soft so that my conscious self doesn't get embarrassed. You are very sweet for helping me do this. Thank you," she said softly.

I smiled back at her. "Of course. I love you. And this way, I get to tease you when we're out and not have to worry about doing something that will get you embarrassed."

She chuckled. "That sounds even better, Master."

"Just remember: this is your only special word that works any time. The rest only work when you know that you can't be outed, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. None of my other words work all of the time except for this one, because you're good to me."

"You're a very good girl, Raquel."

"Thank you, Master," she beamed.

"The effect of this special word ends when you hear me tell you that it's OK for you to get hard again, slave girl."

"Yes, Master."

I woke her up. She glanced back at Tina in the back seat. "Is she OK?"

"Yeah, I just had to make it so that only you can hear me for a moment. Stay soft for me, slave girl." Her erection had subsided a little when she came out of her trance but she was not flaccid. Until I said those words. I watched carefully and saw her semi deflate to the softest that I had ever seen her.

"This is...weird, Master. I'm still really turned on because you have me plugged and we're going out in public, and normally I would have to concentrate on something else to keep from getting hard, but now...I can flex my muscles as hard as I can and it doesn't do anything. Did you do something else to me?" she asked.

"I did. You now have a trigger that will keep you from ever possibly getting hard in public," I explained, taking her soft dick in my hand, squeezing and stroking in a way that I had learned got her to attention quickly. There was no change at all.

"That feels really good and makes me want to suck your cock, Master, but I don't feel myself getting hard at all."

"That's exactly what I want. I don't want you to have to worry about something showing up when it shouldn't and embarrassing you," was my explanation.

She kissed me even as I kept stroking her limp member. "That's very sweet of you, Master."

I let her go and she adjusted herself so that her temporarily useless penis was tucked away in her panties, then awoke Tina and we got on our way.

Dinner was very enjoyable. The food and drink was great but the playfully sexy banter was better. Tina was glowing with arousal, and I could tell that Raquel was highly interested in having more sex with both of us but also seemed relieved to be able to just enjoy the sexy banter without having to worry about keeping her secret from the world.

We got the check and headed back home. On the way, I pulled Raquel's cock out and played with it without giving her the ability to get hard back. I also told Tina that I wanted her to watch closely. At this point, Tina was very aroused and fortunately it was only now that I could smell her arousal.

Raquel showed zero sign of getting an erection but enjoyed the attention very much. Keeping in mind that we had an attached garage, about a mile from home, I told her, "It's OK to get hard again, slave girl."

She groaned and swiftly became rock-hard. "Thank you, Master," she breathed. "It was a relief in public but it was frustrating to not have my body respond to you."

"Just keep in mind," I told her, "that this works all the time. And so I can basically keep you from getting hard any time that I want," I expanded with a devious grin. All that I received in return was a smoldering look of pure lust.

Tina piped up. "What are you going to do to me, sir? What are you going to...ohhh...hypnotize me to do?" (The car hit a bump in the middle of her sentence, jingling the weights on her clit ring.)

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I grinned.

We got back to the house and went inside. I was amused and a little aroused watching Raquel walk around as the beautiful woman that she is, wearing a pretty dress...but there was a tent in the front of that dress. I opened a bottle of wine and poured all three of us a glass, then met them in the living room.

"What do you want to do now, Master?" Raquel asked.

"Keep enjoying the company of you lovely ladies," I replied with no irony.

"Do you want to fuck me, sir?" Tina asked.

I thought for a moment. "In a manner of speaking, yes," I said. I was thinking that tonight might be the night to try out something that I had been fantasizing about recently. "Get undressed, both of you." They both complied right away, getting down to nothing but skin and their heels.

"May I kiss her, sir?" Tina asked coyly.

"You may." I didn't know if I'd ever get tired of seeing these two women make out. They started out with some tenderness but were shortly groping each other as their tongues danced. Raquel was now completely erect.

"That's enough for now, girls." They turned to me. "Go to the bedroom." I followed, watching Raquel's shapely ass as she walked. Once in the bedroom I allowed them to step out of their heels. I first put wrist and ankle cuffs on them both. Tina was so aroused by bondage combined with the weights on her clit ring that she had some of her arousal smeared on her inner thighs.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed as I padlocked her wrist cuffs together and drew them up to the hook mounted to the ceiling. I then attached a two-foot spreader bar between her ankles and padlocked it to her ankle cuffs. I then gagged her. Finally for Tina, I got another medium-sized plug, just like the one in Raquel's ass, then slid it into her sopping wet but still tight pussy. She groaned, then whined as I slid it out, but groaned again when I began pushing it into her ass.

"You OK?" I asked. She groaned and nodded yes.

Raquel stood with her hands in front of her, head lowered, but watching. Her cock was sticking straight out and I could see preseminal fluid on the end of it. I did the same with her wrists and ankles as I had to Tina, along with the gag and blindfold. I kissed her softly on the cheek. "I love you. Are you OK?"

She tried to say, "I love you, too, and I'm fine," but it was all vowels through the gag.

"Good," I responded, kissing her neck and giving her cock a few long, slow strokes. She moaned softly, then whimpered when I walked away. "I'm right here but I'm going to focus on Tina for a few minutes," I told her. She gasped when I attached a clover clamp to each of her nipples before walking over to Tina.

I did the same to her; she groaned with lust each time that the clamp bit down on her nipple. Next I got out the vibrating wands, both big and small, that Tina had brought over. I had already retrieved a glass from the kitchen, so I could get down to work on what I planned. I said to Tina softly, "Have you ever been forced to orgasm before?"

She nodded yes and her breathing got heavier.

"Did you like it?" She agreed again. "Did you feel like a submissive little slut?" She moaned and affirmed my question. I grinned, knowing that she could hear it, and said, "Good. Because you're about to come. A lot. Over and over again." She moaned. "And you're going to squirt for me, aren't you, slut?"

Tina groaned another affirmative then jumped as the bigger Hitachi came to life and rested on her clit. She immediately moaned and ground her hips down on it, her legs already shaking. I took the other smaller wand that was shaped similarly to an electric toothbrush, and inserted it into her sopping wet snatch. This one had a vibrator motor where the bristles would be and a slightly angled neck for doing just what I was: placing it directly on the g-spot.

Tina's knees buckled slightly as it came to life. "You gonna come soon?" I asked. She managed to nod yes between her moans. They were building toward a crescendo so I set down the small wand and grabbed the glass. "Squirt for me, slut," I commanded. Her moans got louder and higher, then suddenly became an agonized groan. Her whole body contracted at once, hot pussy juice shooting out into the glass as she struggled to breathe. I didn't move the wand at all, just kept up the pressure.

Her orgasm lasted for what felt like fifteen seconds, and once it finished with her she panted, sagging from the ceiling. She started whining, her clit being impossibly sensitive. She kept trying to get away. I held her ass cheeks to steady my constant pressure. Tina couldn't escape. "You know that you love this, being forced to come over and over, stop trying to get away." She combined a moan and a whine and I added, "I know how sensitive you are right now and it's making me rock hard."

I looked over at Raquel and she seemed to be listening with rapt attention. Her cock was bouncing up and down a little as she flexed her PC muscles. "Don't come without my permission, slave girl. Do you hear me, Raquel?" She whined and nodded yes.

Meanwhile, Tina had passed the period of too much sensitivity and headed toward climax again. "That's right, come for me again, slut," I told her. She obliged, her entire body contracting again as another few ounces of fluid shot into the glass I held between her legs. The cycle repeated once more before I gave her a break, turning off the Hitachi and letting her catch her breath. Her breathing was as if she'd just run a couple of miles. "Good girl. You're not done, but that was a very good start, slut Tina." She barely moaned in response as I removed her blindfold. Her eyes looked exhausted but still filled with lust.

I took the glass and the small wand and moved to Raquel. "Now it's your turn, slave girl," I told her, and removed her blindfold, too. "See how she looks?" I asked. She nodded so I went on: "I'm going to force some orgasms and cum out of you, too." As I spoke, I pulled the plug out of Raquel's tight ass, quickly replacing it with the small wand. She bucked and groaned as the vibrator hit her prostate. I rubbed it up and down, side to side, and in circles over her prostate. She moaned and groaned, her erection practically drooling fluid. That was dripping into the same glass that Tina had contributed to, which was my plan. "You're going to come soon, aren't you, slave slut?"

She groaned and nodded. Within a minute Raquel's body tensed and an impressive load of jizz shot into the glass. She was panting and whining just like Tina had when I refused to let up and I told her pretty much the same thing: "You're going to come again, at least one more time before I stop, slave girl." She whined, pleading with her eyes. I kissed her softly around her gag and said just as softly, "I love you so much. You're the girl of my dreams." She slowly stopped squirming as her refractory period began to pass and after another ten minutes or so, she was headed to another money shot.

Again she almost screamed and a far smaller quantity shot into the glass. I relented, turning off the vibe in her ass and removing it. I quickly replaced it with the plug and went back over to Tina. "You ready for more?" She seemed to not be sure going by the look in her eyes, but she nodded yes. I put the Hitachi against her weighted clit and immediately flipped it up to high. Her eyes got wide and she drew in a deep breath then groaned deeply. She looked in my eye and I just grinned at her. "Yup." She was writhing, not to get away but because I could tell that she was loving the feeling and going to have an incredible explosion when she came.

And did she ever! She tightened even harder, stopped breathing, and squeezed her eyes shut for over five seconds straight. Then a much bigger gush of her pussy juice squirted out as she screamed through the gag. I kept the vibrator against her clit and her first huge orgasm ran right into a second one. And a third. She started thrashing her head side to side, and I could tell she couldn't take much more. I shut the wand off and set the nearly full glass down.

The room reeked of sex. I removed both of their gags and asked each of them, "Are you OK?"

Tina: "I'm better than OK, sir, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

"Watching you dominate her like that is so hot, Master!"

I chucked. "Now you're both going to drink your orgasms," I told them, holding the glass to Raquel's lips and tipped up. She took a sip tentatively, then drank deeply.

"That is an odd taste but I love it, Master. We taste good together."

I laughed then brought it over to Tina. She also drank deeply. "That tastes like fucking, sir. That was so hot."

I drank some myself and it didn't taste exactly like anything I had ever had. There were elements of both cum and pussy but together it made something altogether different. Musky was the best word.

I set the glass down and had to attend to my own dripping dick. I quickly stripped, then decided in a flash the Tina had come a lot more than Raquel had and I was more in the mood for her ass anyway. I removed my transgendered sex slave's butt plug and sank into her all the way. The plug had stretched her normally tight ass out somewhat, but not so much that it didn't feel fantastic. I groaned as she moaned, loving the feel of her snug passage squeezing every inch of me. "Yes, Master, please fuck me!" she cried.

I didn't waste any time. I just sank into her as far as I could, then put a hand on each of her hips and started fucking her. After a minute or two, I let one of my hands wander up her side, relishing the feeling of her pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts and how she'd relax her sphincter when I was pulling back, then clamping down hard with each plunge back inside her. It felt fantastic. Her cock was still just as hard as it had been without any stimulation. My hand finally made its way to her prodigious breasts. I pinched them as I fucked her but I knew that I didn't have more than a minute or two before I blew my load, so I just yanked on the chain that linked her clamps. It had the desired effect: she screamed and her ass tried its best to pinch my cock off of my body. She got so tight that it almost hurt! But that pushed me over the edge, and she managed to climax once more, a small amount of sperm dribbling out from the head of her cock.

I was out of breath as I pulled out of her. She was, too. They both gasped then sighed when I removed their nipple clamps, pulling it off quickly but licking and suckling on the tortured protuberance to offset the pain of the blood rushing back. I unlocked and removed first Raquel's, then Tina's restraints. I allowed Tina to remove the weight from her piercing and both of them to remove their butt plugs.

"That was very hot, girls, thank you for indulging me," I told them. "I've had a fantasy of doing that for a while, now."

"Like I told you before, Sir, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had," Tina replied, kissing me with passion. "Thank you for making me come that hard."

Raquel was next. After a fierce kiss during which she held her voluptuous body against mine and our tongues danced, she stated, "And I love it when you use me like that, Master. It was really hot to be completely out of control."

"Thank you for giving that control to me, both of you," I answered.

We were all thoroughly sated and tired from the fucking we'd done both before and after dinner. It was just as well, because I thought—and Tina confirmed—that her erogenous zones were very sensitive and that she'd need some recovery time before any more rough play.

I, of course, agreed, and the three of us cleaned up, finished our wine after talking about what we'd done that day, then climbed into Raquel's and my bed, falling asleep in a tangle of naked flesh.

The next morning, as she had explained to us the night before, Tina had to get back to her place to work on some stuff for her job before going in the next day on Monday. She left us after giving each of us a tender but passionate kiss.

Raquel and I had nothing planned for the day. It was mid-morning when she suggested out of the blue, "Do you want to go to the beach?" I didn't always demand that she refer to me as her master if we weren't playing. Sometimes she did anyway, which was more than fine with me.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers