Meeting Roe

Story Info
She meets the sexiest man.
969 words
3.44
24.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just moved into my neighborhood. Didn't know a soul. In the mornings I would be at work. At night, I'd come home. Sit in bed and chat on the puter.

I confess to being a geek. Online chat is a lot better than spending all evening with an idiot, worrying if he'll try to kiss you. Besides, I was getting tired of the men my age. So childish. I wanted someone more level-headed. And so the search had been going on frantically for five years, to no avail.

I had broken up with my ex. That's how he got to be my ex, right? Well, the breaking up had involved a lot of growing up too. I learnt, men like diversity. They like butts, boobs and ass. And they didn't like prudes.

I wasn't ready to be any man's slut. Maybe someone's. But not anyone's.

Though I desired to be a sexual goddess to one man, I doubted if he existed, and I had no desire to tell any man I that had these desires. When the right man came along he would know. Right?

So, there I was. The laughing-stock of all my friends who couldn't understand why I was waiting for the "right man" at my age. Not making an effort to date really. Retreating fast, if the man was anything other than "sex-worthy".

And then, something funny happened. I was online. Bored shitless. Eating corn chips and salsa. Flipping the goddamn channels. And then there was an instant message.

He was 52. Well, I wasn't surprised. I was avoiding the 30s and 40s rooms. Too many bots there, not to mention the immature men. I was not overly excited by them, nor was I expecting anything interesting, other than, perhaps, chat. The 50s rooms were a far improved version of the meat market. Far fewer "ASL Smart Alecks", trying to ask for your cam or requesting a pic, in the very second line.

Roe, this guy, was sweet, however. Not that I didn't meet sweet men. I met plenty. But somehow he felt sweeter. And less smart-alecky. And he certainly didn't push anything on me.

We talked a few days. About nothing really. What we liked to do. Small shit. But it was his laid-back nature that really got me thinking.

In any case, Valentine's day came and went. I got flowers from my ex. And I never got them while we were a couple. Wasn't sure why. Maybe he was trying to get me back. Maybe he was feeling bad for dumping me in the middle of our 3rd year of marriage. Maybe he wanted to tell me we could be friends...even though he was banging every woman in town.

The roses were pretty. I re-arranged the bouquet. Threw out the leaves. It looked better without all the date-palm leaves. And the note.

What can I say? I like simplicity.

All this, while Roe and I are still chatting online, though he's not making a move and I'm wondering why he's being so hands-off. Could it be our age difference? Do I seem too daft to be attractive?

I would have done nothing about it, too. The last time I had been forward on chat the man had thrown a tantrum about it. Accusing me that I couldn't possibly be having serious thoughts on the Internet. No! Why would anyone want to have serious thoughts?? The Internet was for porn and cybering? Right? God forbid people should connect or fall in love! No real face to face meetings had to be the only way one could make irrational choices in life...

Well, anyway, it didn't work out. Sometimes I think it's because I was too proper. Maybe I should have cybered. But that's ok. I lost interest too.

I never cybered in the last five years I was online. Though sometimes, with the first guy, I had wanted physical sex. Never said it, though. Why should I put myself through another lecture? Right?

Well, finally, that day after Valentine's day, I kind of lost it. My body is going through a hormone overload lately. And then there was the extended celibacy. What can I say? I gave in. Especially, since I got to see Roe.

I wanted to see him. Just clothed, you know. Just clothed...But something about his sweet laid-back nature made me bold. I could feel comfortable with him. Very.

Roe obliged. He went on cam. And next thing you know I couldn't focus my eyes.

He was a sex bomb. For a 52yr old man he looked 40; at most 45. I wasted no time to tell him what I thought. Just seeing him made me so damn....ready.

Oh ok! I'll say it. I wanted to rip his shirt off, push him on the bed, and make sweet love to him. Forever...

So while he was chatting with me, fully clothed, I was thinking about how it would be to sit on his lap, kiss him on his mouth, rub his back, hmm...ok...his ass...until he came. I wanted so much to make love to him. It was making me nuts.

Bravely, I told him that I found him to be completely fuckable. He laughed. I thought for a minute he had been offended by my forwardness, but then, he did not seem to get angry. Especially, with our age difference.

It didn't change the way I felt, however. I found myself going delirious the very moment he went on cam, as though I could see through his clothes. As though we were necking like hungry animals. Finally, he made the move. Told me it was on his mind, too.

I can't go into the details. But let's just say, we talked about sex, and it was really worth the wait.