Meeting Sam

Story Info
Learning she was submissive.
2k words
4.48
34.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers

This is the story of how I met my husband and best friend. My name is Sara and I met my husband Sam 4 years ago. I was dating a guy Sam worked with, although not seriously. David and I had gone to a restaurant/bar to have a drink when Sam walked in. I noticed him right away. He had a presents about himself, confidence mostly.

David introduced us and the three of us sat together for a while and had a few drinks. During the conversation (that I remember very little of) David said something to me that Sam found less than gentlemanly. I remember what he said to David. "If you treat a women like a lady in public, you can treat her any way you want in private and she'll thank you for it."

I thought about that all night. The next day I called Sam at work and asked him if he would like to take me out. I told him that I thought he was more the type of person I wanted to date and that I was curious about some of the things he talked about.

He turned me down, said he didn't want to do that to a friend. I was kind of glad he wasn't that kind of person so I didn't push it but told him not to forget me if he changed his mind.

About a month later (I was no longer seeing David) I was at the grocery store on a Saturday morning and low and behold there was Sam. We said hello and chatted for a bit and he asked if I was still with David. I couldn't say no fast enough. (I think he could tell too) He asked if I was busy that night. I said I wasn't busy now or later.

This is when my life changed forever. He said "OK, why don't we leave your groceries here and you can finish shopping later." I just said OK. I didn't ask where we were going or what we were going to do. I just wanted to be with him.

OK it occurs to me that I haven’t described either one of us. I am now 27, blond shoulder length hair, not miss America but cute, 5'5" 120 lbs. B cup. Sam is 6'4" 225 lbs with wavy dark hair and a strong chin. He is also now 44 years old.

When we got to his place he made me a drink and we started talking. There was nothing rushed or awkward in any way and we discussed everything from religion to jobs to family.

After a few hours we had gotten to know each other a good bit and he asked me if the comment he made that night about how to treat a lady had anything to do with my interest in him. I had to blush a little when I said sort of under my breath (without thinking) “everything.”

A nice slow song was playing on the stereo. He took me by the hand and pulled me up from the couch where I was sitting. He started to dance with me and I felt so good wrapped in his arms. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans (remember this started while I was shopping for food) and my nipples started to poke out through my bra and t-shirt. I was feeling all warm inside. (I’m sure the booze had something to do with that too)

H whispered to me while we danced. “Are you wet?” I didn’t answer. “I’m going to make love to you later” he said. My breathing had increased and I sighed at that statement. “But first I want to make you cum right now.” As he said that his hand was going down the front of my jeans. He found my clit so fast it made me gulp air when he touched it. He started by inserting a finger inside me. (he slid in easily, I was soaked) and with his hand he opened me up with two fingers and slid another in and out several times then rubbing my clit with his wet finger.

With his other hand he reached for my hair and pulled back so that my head was tilted. He didn’t pull real hard just strongly (I hope that makes sense ) He was kissing my neck and whispering “cum for me. I want you to cum now.” I was already so close to cumming but then he said “I want you to cum now so I can fuck you for myself.” As soon as he said that I came hard. I was whimpering and shaking in his arms from the explosiveness of the orgasm.

“Good little girl” He said. And then his voice changed just a little. “Now it’s my turn” as he said this, the hand that had my hair just lowered me to my knees. “Take it out now!” He said that firmly but not loud. I reached for his zipper and touched him for the first time. That’s when I noticed his size for the first time as well.

Now I know all kinds of people who claim to have huge cocks who are just fooling themselves and I didn’t have enough experience to know for sure but his was the biggest I had ever seen. (Later I measured it from the top at the pubic bone and it measured 8.5 inches and 4 inches around)

I pulled his cock out of his jeans and started licking it up and down. I slid the head into my mouth and was starting to get into it when he said. “Put your hands down by your side. And be still.” I did and he put one hand under my chin and the other behind my head and started fucking my mouth. Slow at first until he hit the back of my throat. He didn’t force it any further but he started going faster and faster. He was fucking my mouth at a fierce pace. I just stayed still. He kept changing pace, I suppose he was trying not to cum. His cock felt so smooth in my mouth.

I reached for my clit to rub it and he said “No, not unless I tell you to. Every time he gave me a command my juices flowed more. He fucked my mouth varying his pace and sliding deeper, just into my throat a little for at least 15 minutes. What really surprised me was that I had another little orgasm while he was doing this even without touching myself. (That had never happened before)

Eventually he pulled his cock out of my mouth and reached down and lifted my t-shirt up over my head. Then he reached down and took my hair again and guided me to my feet. “Be still” he told me. He finished removing all his clothes (He was gorgeous) and then pulled my jeans the rest of the way off. All I had on was my bra and thong. He walked around behind me “Do as I say if you want my cock” he said. A soft “yes” was all I could muster. “Do you want my cock little girl?” “Yes” was all I kept saying. I haven’t heard you ask for it yet.” I knew he wanted me to say please so I did. Please give me your cock. Please” I whispered again.

He reached around in front of me and unclasped my bra. When he pulled back behind me to remove it, he used to tie my hands then he pushed me to my knees, bent over at the waist with my upper body on the couch. He was kneeling behind me. I could feel his cock in between my ass cheeks laying there, waiting. He leaned down to my ear. “Do you trust me” “I don’t know” I whimpered. “Do you want my cock” He asked. “Yes” was the only word that had a chance to come out of my mouth. “Then you’ll have to trust me or we stop now and you can go home.” I begged him to do anything he wanted but not to send me home.

He reached under me and started rubbing and pinching my clit. I don’t know which hand he was using but he was pinching kind of hard and then soft and back and fourth. My breathing was picking up. I’m a screamer anyway and what he was doing to me with one hand was incredible. I had never had anyone make me feel so good that when he mixed in the pain of pinching my clit if felt good. I was getting close again when I felt a slap on my ass cheek and I mean a good hard slap. I was sure there was a clear hand print on my ass. Then there was another one and it really hurt. Then I started cumming again and the slaps got harder and harder. I was cumming he was slapping at this point almost as hard as he can and I came like a ton of bricks. I swear it lasted for at least 3 or 4 minutes. It was the most incredible feeling of my life.

His slaps on my ass turned to rubs and I felt my thong being pulled down to my knees. I lifted my knees so he could pull it off. He had my thong in one hand my hair in the other and he was leaning on my back. He was in my ear again whispering, “I’m going to take your pussy now for myself. It belongs to me and I’m going to use it for my pleasure.”

I had already cum twice and he hadn’t been inside my pussy yet. I wanted to please him now no matter what it took. My ass cheeks were burning, (But it felt really good) my clit was numb and my whole body was still vibrating slightly from that last orgasm. In my ear are here. “Here it comes now take it bitch.” With that he shoved his big cock inside me.

The next hour was a blur. I remember him fucking me relentlessly, he would fuck me slowly then fast and hard then he would spin me around like he was going to cum and shove his cock in my mouth. I would suck like crazy thinking he was going to cum in my mouth. But he would just do me in the mouth for a few minutes and shove me back over the couch and start working my pussy again. All this time he slap and pinch me whenever I was near orgasm.

At one point He was behind me, he had shoved my thong in my mouth and was holding my cheeks apart when I felt him slap my pussy hard. I screamed into the thong and he slapped it again. He started rubbing my pussy after he did that to me and I thought he was going to finger fuck me because he had several fingers inside me at once when he pulled them out and started inserting them one at a time into my ass. I had never been real big on anal sex but I wanted to please him. I was just worried about his size.

I really didn’t need to worry. He took ten minutes to work his cock into my asshole, then the next twenty minutes or so doing my ass the way he had my pussy. Hard and fast then slow and easy the back again. He finally spun me around and pulled the thong out of my mouth. I knew what he was going to do but I didn’t care, I wanted his cum in my belly and I was going to get it.

He came and he came and he came, it was like he had saved up all his life just for me. I swallowed as fast as I could and I got most of it.

That was the first time Sam and I were together and it has gotten more unpredictable and wilder with every week month and year we spend together. He is not only the love of my life and the only man to ever totally satisfy me sexually, but he has taught me the joy of being totally sexually submissive in the bedroom (or any other place he wants me to be) and strong and independent everywhere else.

Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers