Meeting 'Sharedhousewife'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing positions was good; I was starting to have a hard time holding back. We moved to classic missionary position. Again, I rubbed my cock head around her opening before thrusting slowly into her. She raised her hips up to meet my thrust and wrapped her legs around me until I was completely inside her. Reveling in the sensation of her warm, wet pussy grasping my cock, I started thrusting deeply and quickened the pace. Every once in a while, I'd pump Donna with a series of short, tight strokes that built tension in my loins. Donna started moaning loader as I pumped her, and shrieked "YES!" when I slipped a finger down to press on her clit from the top as my cock stimulated it from below.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer and slowed down to try to prolong the ecstasy. Donna was flushed and breathing heavily; we were both covered with a sheen of sweat. As Donna's legs locked and unlocked around my hips, my ass was bucking with a life of its own, striving to meet Donna's thrusting hips and drive my cock even further into her tightness. The sounds of our sex were liquid as my cock stretched Donna's pussy lips around its circumference. The familiar tightening in my stomach told me that I couldn't last much longer. Between groans of pleasure as Donna contracted her muscles, I got across to Donna my impending orgasm. She began bucking even harder against me, trying to bring me to orgasm with her. She was pinching her nipples roughly, pulling them away from her breasts. Donna's pussy had been squeezing against my cock in firm contractions; suddenly it clamped down as her orgasm arrived, accompanied by Donna's wails of pleasure.

With the added pressure and a last spasmodic thrust, I began to feel my semen boiling out of my balls and shooting deep into Donna's pussy. We were moaning and groaning together as our orgasms further stimulated each other. I had never come as long or as hard in my life. When my cock was finally done pulsating, Donna and I collapsed together and lay there, cooling off.

I repeated my escapades with Donna over the years and even engaged in threesomes with her husband. I am glad to be a part of her adventures, and to finding her escapades on Literotica.

Ken

12