Meeting Sir

Story Info
A cheesy fap-fest.
2.6k words
4.38
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him only earlier that day. While we had talked for quite some time online, but I wasn't prepared for how intense he would be in person. When his eyes gazed down at me I could feel the heat in my cheeks; I was blushing heavily. Thinking about how red and silly I must've looked only made me blush more. He commanded me to look at him and I was having a hard time with this. I was so nervous. I flinched as he moved closer and his hand reached up toward my face. He put his thumb on my chin and curled his fingers under, gently lifting my face up toward his, all in one swift motion. My breathing quickened as I stared into his eyes and smirk spread across his face. For a brief moment he resembled a wolf about to tare into its helpless prey. Then he spoke, "You know that if you disobey me, you will be punished, don't you, my little slut?" His voice was deep and strong and sent a shiver through my body. As my lips quivered his brow furrowed. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, WHORE!" He growled and suddenly his hand was on my throat, squeezing hard, though I was still able to breathe.

"YES SIR! I'm sorry, sir! I know!" the words poured from my mouth quickly, but not smoothly.

"I don't think you do. I think you need me to show you what happens when you're a bad little slut."

"Please, sir! I'm sor-"

My pathetic plea for mercy was cut short as his hand struck my face. I winced and whimpered for a moment until his hand was on my throat again. "Shut up slut and I never told you to stop looking at me!" I immediately locked my eyes with his again all while I could still feel a faint tingle in my cheek. I was nervous and honestly a bit scared, but despite my apprehensions my panties were getting more wet by the minute.

I whispered very quickly,

"Yes sir," and pushed my lips together, trying to make it very obvious I wouldn't speak out of line again.

"Good girl," he growled, smiling down at me. He placed his thumb back on my chin and pressed, causing my lips to part. He leaned down and suddenly his mouth was against mine, his tongue invaded my mouth like he was hungry for me. After a moment of shock and surprise, I probed back, our tongues dancing against each others. The heat rose up in me again and I mewled into his mouth. He grabbed my hair firmly and pulled my head back. Grunting into me, my mouth was now more accessible to him and he kissed harder, deeper. I moaned and wallowed in the feeling of his strength over powering me, feeling so small under him.

As suddenly as it had began, he broke the kiss. As he pulled back a thick strand of our combined saliva stretched and broke between us. He smiled down at me with that devilish smirk. I stood there panting, my knees feeling weak, my lips quivering. "Now, my little whore," he began, "get down on your knees. It's time you get what you deserve." I dropped to my knees almost instantly. I knew what he had in mind for me and while I was nervous, I couldn't stop smiling up at him in anticipation. "Beg me," he commanded sternly. I could see the outline of his hardness bulging in his jeans and I wasted no time submitting to his command.

"Please, sir! Let me suck your cock, sir!" I pleaded him eagerly. He began to unbutton his jeans and freed his throbbing cock from its denim prison.

"Of course, my lady," as he tossed his pants to the side and also removed his shirt. Looking up at him and admiring his toned body, I tried to lean forward and take his cock into my mouth. He laughed lightly as he held my hair and rubbed the tip against my lips. I moaned and pushed my tongue out toward him, trying to taste him. "Such a little slut," he said as he shoved his length into my impatient mouth. A satisfied groan escaped me as he began using his grip on my hair to fuck my mouth. He tightened his grip and I did my best to relax. I knew what he was going to do.

He thrust his hips forward and my head down on his cock at the same time, sliding it down my throat. I gagged and he allowed me to pull back momentarily. Giving little time for me to recover, he slammed his cock back into my throat. Gagging me over and over, he fucked my face. Loud wet and sloppy noises drowned out both of our groans. Tears began to run down my cheeks but I didn't care. I wanted nothing more than for him to use my mouth. I wanted him to come, I wanted to taste it, I wanted to feel his cock twitch as he shot his hot load down my throat. Not too long after it began, I got exactly what I wanted. He pushed hard into my throat, his balls pressing against my chin. He pumped again and again as his come spurted into me. I gulped him down like the greedy little slut I was. When his orgasm subsided, I gently cleaned his cock with my tongue. I didn't want to stop so he pulled away from me chuckling, "Such a good girl."

"Thank you, sir!" I said in a harsh and strained voice, beaming up at him. When he called me a good girl, I always felt such an over-whelming sense of pride.

He walked away from me and went toward his belongings. He rummaged through for a few moments and then pulled out some lengths of rope. I felt nervous again. I hadn't been tied up before and I was worried the inability to move might cause me to panic. I took deep breaths and reminded myself that I was in good hands. Sir will keep me safe. "Get up baby and come over here," he said sweetly. He casually placed the rope on the bed and turned toward me. Stepping close, I could almost feel the heat emanating from his naked body. He reached up and slowly began to unbutton my blouse. With every button I could feel my heart pounding faster, my breaths becoming shorter, my pussy becoming more wet. As he slipped my shirt off, he lightly brushed his fingertips against my skin. I felt tingles like electricity run down my spine and I shivered. He continued to undress me until I stood before him completely nude. Pulling me up against him, he kissed me again, apparently not caring about his taste in my mouth. Caught in the intensity of the moment, I wrapped my arms around him and mewled. He quickly pulled back, placed his hands on my shoulders and roughly shoved me, face first, onto the bed. Instantly I realized I had touched him with out his permission and tried to apologize. It was an accident, I'd just gotten carried away!

He was having none of that! And suddenly he was on top of me with all his weight bearing down on me, pinning me to the bed. His strong hand clamped on my neck so firmly that he bent my head back toward him. I could feel his hot breath caressing over my ear. For some reason, I don't even know why, I felt a sudden wave of terror come over me. Panicking I squirmed and attempted to escape from under him and his powerful grasp. Rather than grow angry, he just laughed and held me down. It seemed he enjoyed my hopeless rebellion. He used the entire weight of his body to pin mine and his hands to restrain my arms at my sides. When I settled down, I was panting and shaking, but had lost my will to resist. He sat up, grabbed my hair, and lifted me off the bed. He forcefully guided me over his knee. "You've been a very naughty little whore" His voice was very serious and made me feel a bit uneasy. "It seems you didn't learn earlier and I'm going to have to smack some sense into my little whore."

And with that he raised his hand back and brought it down hard on my ass. It caused a loud CRACK noise which was quickly followed by me crying out in a cruel mixture of pleasure and pain. It had been very strong, and though I'd had my ass spanked before, I never felt such strength. Of course, that was only the beginning of my punishment. He laid into me, alternating between cheeks and thighs, causing a burning pain. He was relentless. Then, without warning, he planted one right across my exposed pussy. I screamed and then began to whimper. I begged him to stop, that I had learned my lesson, I tried apologize; it all was pointless. He continued in his vigorous punishment while I jerked around, groaning and crying out. After a few more agonizing slaps to my tender pussy, he began to chuckle. "You beg me to stop..." he started as he slid a finger between my pussy lips, "...but your pussy is soaked and begging for more." With that, he roughly thrust his finger in me, then quickly another and began fucking me with them. I began moaning and pushing back against his hand. He was right, his spanking had driven me crazy. I was panting like a wild animal and begging him to fuck me without even realizing it. With his free hand, he reached around me and began playing with my clit. The pleasure was unbearable. Within minutes I was twitching and my pussy muscles were tightening uncontrollably. "Don't you dare come without my permission, you fucking whore!"

"Please sir, please let me come!" I shouted, without hesitation.

"No."

"PLEASE! I'll be good, sir! Please sir!"

"Hmmm..." He was gaining such pleasure making me beg, "...no!"

"SIRRR! PLEASE! I - AHHH!" I could barely capable of forming words.

"Yes. Now! Come now! COME FOR ME, SLUT!" I screamed and moaned, bucking my hips at his fingers and arching my back. I came for what seemed like an eternity, him spurring me on the entire time. My pussy clenched down again and again on his fingers, wishing it was his cock. Eventually, my incredible orgasm began to subside. I laid there, limp across his lap, my pussy still twitching. He slipped his fingers out of me and I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs.

He picked me up and carefully placed me face down on the bed. He stood over me for a few moments, allowing me some time to recover. He then told me to put my hands behind my back. As I did, he started to bind my arms together with the rope he had fetched earlier. When he finished, he asked me, "How does that feel? Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, sir," I said, still in a euphoric daze from my orgasm.

"Good, now put your ass up in the air a bit and spread your legs... Further... Good girl." I smiled at his praise and hardly noticed as he began to bind my legs to the foot of the bed. He positioned himself between my thighs and I held my breath in anticipation. I thought he was going to fuck me, but then I felt his hot breath on my ass as he bowed his head. His lips started lightly kissing my thighs. He put his hands on my ass and began kneading and groping my supple cheeks as he continued his teasing little kisses upward. His tongue snaked around my pussy, lapping up my juices. I moaned like a common whore, enjoying his amazing tongue-work. To my shock, he worked his way up toward my asshole. He began tonguing at my tight little hole. I starting crying out for him to stop,

"Anything else, sir! Please no!" I am quite sure I heard him laugh as he continued to torment me. I squealed and squirmed, but resistance was utterly hopeless. After what seemed like a millennium, he pulled his face away. I sighed in relief, but then realized I'd actually become quite aroused. I was thankful for this realization because he wasn't finished with me yet. He replaced his tongue with a lubed up finger which he then used to penetrate my tight little asshole. It started slow, but after a few moments was fucking my ass with his finger. And then two fingers.

"You like that don't you, my little slut?" He asked as he planted his other hand on my back as to both steady himself and keep me still.

"Yes! Yes, sir!" I squealed out as he continued on. "Fuck my tight little ass, its yours, sir!"

"You're such a good little slut. I think you deserve a reward." He said, removing his fingers. He shifted around and I mewled in excitement. FINALLY! I thought as I felt the tip of his cock slide up and down my slit. "Mmmm, I can feel the heat radiating off your beautiful pussy." And with that, he slammed the entire length of his throbbing cock me, all at once. I screamed at the sudden pain, but quickly it turned to pleasure. Groaning and grinding his hips into me, he gave me a moment to get used to his size before he began pumping in and out. I was so wet it was audible and so was his balls slapping against my clit. He started going faster and faster until he was pounding the ever-living-fuck out of me. I moaned loudly as his hard, throbbing cock slipped in and out of my tight pussy. I could hear his grunts and they fueled the fire burning inside me.

"OHH SIR! YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT COME FILL ME UP!"

"GRRR... fucking slut... GRAHH... so good..." He was panting and grunting and pumping and it was driving me crazy. I nearly lost control when he reached around and started rubbing my clit while still pounding me.

"PLEASE! - Please - let - me - come,- sir! I - can't - take - it!" I managed to cry out between his thrusts. He leaned over me, using his weight to drive his cock even deeper inside me.

"COME! I WANT YOU TO COME FOR ME WHORE! DO IT NOW!" He yelled in a straining voice as he began to orgasm. I screamed as I came, squirming and pulling at my bindings, feeling his come explode into me. As my back arched and my pussy clenched around his cock, he grunted loudly. He kept coming and coming, my pussy milking the thick come out of his throbbing cock. For a good while, we both rode the waves of our mutual orgasm.

Breathing heavily he withdrew his cock; our mixed fluids dripping down my thighs. He untied my pinioned arms and legs and then rolled me onto my back. He took my wrist in his large hands and delicately massaged the rope marks. The flesh was tender, but his fingers felt amazing. He did this with the other wrist and my ankles as well. By the time he had finished I was slipping in and out of consciousness. He kissed my forehead and got up to go shower. I would have liked to have gotten up and followed him, but my body refused to oblige; I drifted off to sleep.