Meeting Sis for the Holiday

Story Info
Brother shaves sister.
2.8k words
4.44
84.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this, I intentionally omit descriptions and names of the participants, who are both consenting adults. I think it's fun for you, the reader, to imagine the object of your sexual fantasy on your own, instead of me describing the participant. Enjoy!

*****

It was the holiday season and my sister and I were visiting my parents in Florida. Our parents' home was too small for guests, so my sister and I had agreed to share the cost of a hotel room with two beds instead of getting two separate rooms.

After a night of great holiday meals and family time, we headed back to the hotel for the night. Once inside the room, we both laid down on our respective beds and my sister grabbed the TV remote and started thumbing down through the available programs. She stopped on all of her favorite shows like Say Yes To The Dress and the like, and I would groan at each one.

"Well, I'm sure you'd like to stop on a football game or something," she said, "but I don't feel like sports." She kept scrolling down until the on-screen guide got into the adult channels.

"Now you're talking!" I said kiddingly.

She looked over at me and said, "Yeah, I'm sure you'd love that!" She kept thumbing through that section and the titles of the shows ran the gamut from Cheerleaders Do This, to Horny Lesbians Do That.

After a moment, she said, "Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"Oh, I don't know. I suppose I watch as much as the next guy." I didn't let on that I loved porn and all the nastiness and just the thought of it made my cock start to stir with excitement.

"Well, I don't mind if we watch a little for a while." Without pausing to ask what kind of porn I liked, she just picked one channel and tuned in. The scene that came on the screen was an FFM threesome that was having a good time in the bedroom. A mature (MILF) brunette and a young blonde were fucking some guy. The MILF was being pounded from behind with the guy's cock, while she was licking and sucking and finger fucking the blonde's hairless pussy.

I glanced towards the mirror that was next to the TV and could see my sister's reflection. Before settling in, she had changed into her bedtime clothes - a thin t-shirt and sweat pants. She was laying there, gazing at the scene on the television. I could see her nipples were getting hard and were starting to show through the fabric of her shirt. She was sitting up with her back against the headboard with her legs out in front of her and I could tell her breathing was beginning to become shallow. I watched for a moment and was amazed at how erotic it was to be laying her watching a porno with my sister right there with me.

I turned my attention back to the television, and the threesome had switched positions. The young blonde was now on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed and her legs were spread wide for the guy. He slowly walked his dick into her hairless pussy while the MILF was beside her on the bed playing with the blonde's clit. He slowly pulled his cock out and just as the head was beginning to show, he would plunge back in. The MILF raised one of her own legs up and with her free hand began to finger fuck her own pussy.

I glanced back at Sis and now her legs were crossed. I could almost see that she was clinching her pelvic region and the nipples under her t-shirt were now so stiff they were stretching the fabric of her shirt.

We continued watching until the scene, and the performers, finally climaxed. The MILF had her face close enough to the blonde's pussy that she could flick her clit with her tongue. The guy was driving into the blonde's pussy with one stroke, then into the MILF's mouth with the next. He finally had enough and pulled out and let the MILF grab his cock. She started jerking until huge ropes of cum splashed into her open mouth, up her face and across her cheek. When his cock finally stopped its spasms, the MILF crawled up to the face of the blonde and they kissed and shared the cum.

After a few short credits, the screen switched to advertisements for the porn channel and showed previews of this month's attractions. The tension in the room was thick, and I suppose that my sister knew how much I was enjoying the program. I had to admit that I was curious if the scene had made her as horny as it made me.

The absence of conversation between us was broken, when Sis said, "I've always wondered what that was like."

"What, to have a threesome?" I asked.

"No...I've been part of a threesome. I meant to be shaved like that"

What? My sister just admitted to being in a threesome? The images of her and another girl started dancing around in my head. Or was she with two guys? More thoughts, this time of her being pumped from behind while she sucked on some lucky dude's cock. But I regained my composure and re-joined the conversation.

"You don't trim your pubes?

"Well, I do trim. But just enough that I can wear my bikini."

"Sure, I get it", I said nodding. "Well, I can tell you that I like it when my girl is shaved. All that hair gets in the way, if you know what I mean."

She laughed knowingly, and again I couldn't tell if she was laughing from the experience of having his...or her...pubes in the way of a good romp in the hay.

"I think I'd like to try that", she said, still looking at the TV.

"Well, my shave kit is right there in the bathroom. Be my guest. You'll have to let me know how it turns out."

For a moment, we just sat there and looked at each other - half kidding, half serious. I was looking at her and couldn't help but let my eyes drift down to her nipples that were still very erect. Suddenly she popped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I could hear the zipper from my shave kit and her rummaging through it. Then a gasp and groan:

"What's the matter?" I yelled over the sound of people fucking on the television. "You got a problem in there?"

"Yeah, I got a problem," she shot back. "You're using one of these old timey razors and I've never used one."

I got up and went into the bathroom. She was standing there looking at my shaving supplies - safety razor, brush, cream and cup. "How the hell do you use all this stuff? All I ever use is a disposable plastic razor and some foam."

I laughed and explained the accoutrements that some men like to enjoy over the rusty can of Barbasol and a cheap plastic razor. Kind of an inexpensive luxury item, if you will.

"Here, it's very easy to use." I opened the tube of Italian shave cream and squeezed a ribbon into the shave mug. I turned on the hot water and after getting up to temperature, I wet the brush and sprinkled a few drops of water into the mug. I almost forgot that just a few seconds ago, my sister and I had been watching a porno together. But I was snapped back into the present when I felt her stand a little closer to me as she watched me prepare the shave cream. I could feel the smooth skin of her arm touching mine, and there was a definite electricity to it.

I swirled the brush into the mug quickly, and soon there was plenty of lather to be applied. "There you go, you're all set!" I placed the mug and brush down on the bathroom counter and turned to leave. My sister grabbed me by the arm and said, "Wait! I've never used one of those razors before." Her voice suddenly lowered and got softer. "Could you do it for me?"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. But before I could say anything at all, she twirled around and dropped her sweat pants to the ground. She stepped out of them and hopped up onto the counter. "Come on. I know your my brother, but it's really not that big of a deal. Please?"

She spread her legs while sitting on the bathroom counter. I mustered all of my confidence, because if I was going to shave her pussy - I couldn't be responsible for scarring it because I had been shaking so much! I grabbed the brush and swirled it a couple more times in the mug and gently applied it to the top of her neatly trimmed bush. But there was still too much hair for a razor to be applied.

"Hold on," I said. "We need a little prep work first. I reached back into my kit and retrieved my mustache scissors. "We need to trim you down very close first. Let me clean some of this cream." I grabbed a washcloth and let it run under the hot water, and then went to clean up her pubic mound. My sister leaned back a little and spread her legs even wider, with her eyes watching my face. Her pussy lips were swollen and I could tell she was very aroused. I took the cloth and cleaned her pubes, and then took the cloth and let it rub her slit from bottom to top. Sis held her breath for a moment. My cock was rock hard. I was playing with my sister's pussy!

But I got back down to business and tried to be as professional as I could. I trimmed her pubes down to the nubs, and then reworked the lather and applied it to her mound. With every touch, she shifted or squirmed just a bit. "Hold still, dammit! I don't want to cut you!" Sis obediently complied, and I carefully shaved her entire pussy until it was as bald as the day she was born.

"Okay. Done," I said and put the razor down. "You should probably moisturize that to avoid any stubble burn or rash." I reached int my bag and pulled out a small tube of face cream and handed it to her. She took it and squeezed some out and rubbed it between her palms to warm it up. Then she reached down and started applying it to her pussy, and as she rubbed I could see the lips of her cunt begin to part. Her clit had become very swollen and she was allowing her palm to rub up against it. She watched me as she massaged herself. She continued to rub her pussy, allowing her finger to slip inside her pussy lips.

"Do you like watching that?" she asked very softly. "Do you like watching a girl masturbate?"

I nodded, not knowing exactly what to say. This wasn't just any girl. This was my sister. She stopped using her palm and just started sliding her middle finger, slowly, in and out of her pussy. Then she stopped.

"Come with me," she said, and jumped down from the counter. She took me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom. She directed me to sit on my bed and then she returned to hers. I began to say something but she raised a finger to her lips to silence me.

"Look, I saw you watching me during that porn flick. I saw you looking at my tits. I'm sure you were wondering if I was getting off on the movie like you were." Her voice was low and sultry. As she leaned back on one elbow, she continued seducing me with her voice. "And as soon as I saw you looking at my pussy in the bathroom, I knew you were turned on. Do you have a hard on now? Is your cock getting hard while you watch me play with my naked pussy?"

Her hand reached down and I saw two fingers easily slide into her cunt. She drew them out and then pushed them back in. Her fingers were shiny from the wetness of her pussy.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see your cock. I want to watch you jack off to me. I want to watch you jack off while you're watching me fuck myself."

I stood up and took off my t-shirt and dropped my pants - which was no easy task with the boner I had. My sister watched and sat up, removing her shirt as well. There we were, naked, just a couple of feet from each other. I with a huge erection and my naked sister in front of me, rubbing her clit and egging me on with more seductive talk.

"Sit down on the edge of the bed. Sit. Yes, that's right. Now spread your legs for me. I want to see your cock and its balls while I play with myself. NO...no...don't touch yourself just yet. I want to watch your dick twitch as you watch me and listen to me." As she spoke, I sat there mesmerized by her nastiness and her wanton sexuality. "Do you remember asking me if I had ever done a threesome. Oh yes. I've been with girls, boys, girls and boys and boys and girls." she giggled. "Some of my favorite sex has been sharing a guy's cock with another girl, stroking that cock together and letting my free hand fuck my girlfriend while I sucked the guy's cock. And the taste of his cum when it spurts out...mmmmm". She slipped her two middle fingers deeper inside her pussy, and began to quickly pump them in and out, all the while alternating her stares between my cock and my eyes. Suddenly, her eyes locked on mine as I watched her fingers explode from her pussy as she squirted in my direction. Convulsing, she squirted several more times, and the juice hit my legs as I watched her frig her clit with her hand.

She calmed for a second and sat up. She was rubbing and pinching both of her nipples, teasing them with her fingers. "Now, stand up. I want you close to me when you stroke your cock and make yourself cum for me."

I stood up and stepped over to her. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I was standing right in front of her, with my dick just inches from her face.

"Now, stoke it for me. Yes, that's it. Stroke it. Jack off thinking about how you just shaved your sister's pussy. Think about how much you want to ram that cock into my cunt and fuck me. Oh yessss, you wanted to FUCK me as soon as you touched my naked pussy. Yessss, stroke you cock for me. I'll bet you'd like me to suck on it, wouldn't you? Your sister sucking on your cock, waiting for your cum to spurt onto my lips, my tongue. OOoooo yes, stroke it. Stoke it faster. I want to see your cum. Are you going to cum? Are you going to cum on your sister?

She leaned forward and let her jaw go slack, and let her tongue come out. A thick glob pf pre-cum dribbled out and she dabbed it with her finger and sucked it into her mouth. That was all I could take. I began to ejaculate and huge, thick streams of cum began shooting into her open mouth. She never blinked. She let me continue jerking and squirting until her entire face was covered and the semen dripped down onto her tits and nipples. She rubbed the cum into her tits and looked up at me.

"So, I'll bet you weren't expected THAT!" she said with a smile.

"No, I certainly wasn't. I had no idea you were such a hottie when it came to sex! Man, that was HOT"!

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now that the cat is out of the bag, maybe we can have a little fun when we get a chance to visit," and with a wink, she let her tongue slide down the top of my dick until she got to the head. She sucked the head in her mouth and withdrew with a loud pop.

We cleaned up and put the TV on the local news. I could barely focus on the headlines, as my mind continued to race. As I told her good night and rolled over to get some rest, visions of her sexiness ran through my mind late into the night. I was certainly looking forward to our next visit...