Meeting Stacy Keibler Ch. 01

Story Info
A WWE fan goes backstage with Stacy.
833 words
3.02
63.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell ya, I couldn’t believe it, I had just scored tickets to the WWE Unforigiven PPV, and I was excited as hell. I would finally get to see the women of my fantasies. Lita, who was known for showing her thongs off. Trish Stratus, a blonde buxom beauty, and Stacy Keibler, the 41-inched long legged diva who had made me have so many fantasies as of late. I got decent seats, first elevated seats on the camera side, where everything happens at, so I was very happy. The PPV went on as planned, even got to see Stacy get up and flash the crowd in that perfect outfit she was wearing. The PPV ended, but I had decided to leave early and stand at the doors since I knew what the outcome of the last match would be. As I walked up the stairs to the nearest door, I noticed Stacy Keibler, and evidently a couple of friends she had in the area. Well, with her being one of my biggest fantasy girls, I walked up to her and asked her for her autograph. She signed the ticket I had, and asked where I had come from. Told her I had come from Virginia, and had really enjoyed her little show for the fans. And well, this is where the story starts.

“Oh, and I really enjoyed that little show that you put on for the fans tonight.” I said as I looked over the outfit she has on at the moment, which was just a white shirt and jeans.

“Oh, that little show? I’ve done better, but, I’m sure you know that since you seem to be a pretty big fan.” She replied as her friends left and we were all alone in front of the door.

“Well yeah. You have. I remember watching Raw awhile back and you got up on the steps and flashed the crowd. Now, that was a good show.” I smiled as I said this, letting her know that I did indeed watch her on TV. She smiled and motioned for me to come and have a seat with her outside the doors. I followed her through the doors and sat down on the nearest seats, which happened to be speaker cases for the WWE. I started up the conversation again. “Yeah, I practically watch RAW to see you in short skirts or shorts. Been disappointed the past couple of weeks though. Only time the fans have seen anything was when you jumped up and down on the ropes. Oh, loved those panties.” She smiled. “Those flared skirt you wear are great too. Wish they would give you a good person to valet so you can show off some.”

She crossed those long legs and turned to me, smiling and replied. “Well, are you one of those guys that like the lacey shorts, or would you rather have me wear a thong?.” I about jumped at the chance to tell her to wear more thongs, but she interrupted me before I had the chance to say anything. “I noticed you only seem to remember the nights I wore thongs, which I wear under the lacey shorts, you know?”

I was grinning from ear to ear at the chance to talk about her underwear, but I managed to contain myself. “Well, you could always take off the lacey shorts, and reveal a thong every once in awhile. Would love to see that.”

She stood up and looked around, then looked at me and asked a question that shocked me. “Do you want to see the panties I had on tonight, since I realized on the replay that I really didn’t lift up my skirt that high?” I about fell of the cases we were sitting on at hearing her say this, and I nodded with great excitement. She stood up, looked around, and began to unbutton her jeans. I stared at her ass as I saw the pants slowly start to fall down. She let them go around her thighs, turned around and smiled. “Guess you like this, huh?” I nodded, and looked at her face.

She had a revealed a pair of white lace boyshorts, and I was in awe of how great her ass looked in them. I smiled, “Yeah, but you always have a thong on under those things. My girlfriend wears them without the thong, but they are a little to see through to show off to a big crowd, right?” She laughed a little, reached back and pulled the boyshorts down, along with the white thong that was under it. I changed the position of sitting, and licked my lips at the sight of her tanned, tight ass. I was barely able to reply with anything “I…I…tho..those…” But before I could get anything out, she had pulled them back up and was zipping up her jeans.

“Well, I guess I better get going now. Gotta get to the city for RAW ya know?”