Meeting Taiah

Story Info
A submissive's Master allows her a new pet to play with.
1.9k words
4.32
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Café Charmate was placed off a side street. Out of the way of the main street and directly opposite the Raven, the town's Goth and fetish bar, it attracted an exclusive sort of customer. There were six small cast iron tables, with two matching chairs at each. A dark haired waitress leant on the counter next to the antique cash register. Classical music was playing on a dated speaker system. There was only one customer this early in the day, sitting drinking coffee, as though she was waiting for someone.

This woman was Selene, waiting in her black long coat, blood red mini-dress and stiletto-heeled boots. A sliver ring surrounded her neck, completely without a break. Her hair was a dark brunette, cut to shoulder length and tied back. The crimson lipstick on her full lips was the same deep shade as her dress. She played with the spoon in the cup as if growing impatient.

Trails of steam wafted towards her as the door opened. In walked a girl of about twenty, tall and in four inch stilettos that clicked as she walked. A short black skirt hugged her thighs, and a white blouse hung on her athletic frame. Her long red hair waved and blew in the gentle breeze. She walked straight over to Selene and stood there in silence for a moment before saying, "Master James said I was to meet you here, Mistress."

When Master James had said that Selene could have a pet, she was so pleased, but she'd not have expected such a fine example. He had outdone himself, though he had said she needed proper training, but Selene thought that was half the fun.

Looking up from her coffee, Selene said, "Sit, I'm Selene. Master has chosen well. What is your name?"

The girl sat carefully, her eyes slightly averted downwards. Her pink lips parted slowly as she said, "Taiah, Mistress." She shifted nervously in the chair.

Selene finished her coffee in silence, and then stood up. She turned to Taiah, and said, "Come, Master should be finishing his training, he wants us to meet him."

Taiah stood up and the two girls left the café. The waitress walked over and wiped the table clean, pocketing the tip left on the saucer.

The two women came to a park, where two gentlemen were fencing with rapiers. They stopped when they saw the two girls. The shorter of the two was in white fencing garments, complete with mask. The taller was wearing a black padded leather cuirass and matching britches, with high leather boots and long black gauntlets, fastened over a white shirt. He removed his mask, his long hair falling over his muscular shoulders. He turned to his partner and said, "Edward, it appears my ladies are here, we shall continue this tomorrow."

The fencer in white turned, lifting his mask off to reveal short black hair. He spoke with a slight upper-class accent, "Indeed it does, James. I shall look forward to giving you another trashing then." He smiled.

James laughed, replying, "How? Are you bringing your mother to help?" He then slapped his partner on the back and both laughed, smiling. James then walked over to the ladies and led them back to his house.

The house was a medium-sized Victorian country house, within walking distance of the park and the Café Charmate. The red brick walls were well cleaned, and the woodwork shone with new black paint. A small plaque proclaimed it as "14 Acacia Avenue". A thin trail of ivy grew alongside the door. The garden was well groomed, but the planting was not of ordinary flowers but blood red roses, belladonna and purple lilies.

James opened the door and led the ladies inside, Selene following ahead of Taiah, who shut the door with a gentle click behind her. He took them to a small wooden door in the wood panelled entrance, opening it and leading them down the cast iron stair case into the basement.

They travelled through a vaulted wooden door into a large room. The walls of the room were a rough hewn stone. It was of considerable size, containing a wardrobe, two chests, a large wooden chair, a St. Andrew's cross and wooden pony, while leaving a large space in the centre of the room.

James walked over and sat in the chair, resting his arms on the oak handgrips. He looked over at Selene, nodding quietly and relaxing back into his chair to watch and relax after his rousing bout of fencing. Selene, saw her Master's nod, and took off her coat, placing it in the wardrobe. She then turned to Taiah, saying quickly, in a commanding tone, "Strip, put the clothes over there, the shoes too, then kneel before your Master, hands on your head and back straight."

Taiah, quickly scurried to unbutton her blouse, slipping it down off her shoulders. She then unclasped her bra, removing it carefully, allowing her breasts to fall free. "Interesting," thought Selene, noticing that her left nipple was pierced with a similar ring to her Master's. Taiah then ran her hands down her body, sliding off her skirt and French knickers in one smooth action, carefully stepping out of it. She then slipped off her shoes, taking the whole pile and placing it where Selene had said. Taiah then walked over to James, kneeling before him, with her knees spread apart and her hands behind her head. She straightened up and looked down at his feet.

Selene then removed her dress, slowly sliding it over her head, revealing a red and black leather underbust corset, her bare breasts partially supported by the cupping. Her vagina had already started to moisten with anticipation; she tried to think of other things, not to show weakness in front of her new pet. She looked over to her Master, and then moved to the larger chest. The wood creaked as she opened the chest, taking out a black leather collar, which she fastened around Taiah's neck. Taiah shivered slightly as the cold leather touched her neck.

Selene then returned to the chest, looking up briefly, pointing to the wall across from her Master, and saying, "Stand there, facing me." Taiah stood up slowly, and walked over, standing where she was told, with her hands still on her head. Selene then proceeded to move the St. Andrews cross behind Taiah, clipping it to fixtures on the wall. She then took Taiah's left hand, leading her backwards to the cross and locking her hand into a leather cuff already fixed to the cross. Selene then took Taiah's other hand, fastening it to the right arm of the cross. She ran her hands down Taiah's exposed body, then slowly down her milk white thigh, finishing at her right ankle, which she pulled aside, locking it tight into a third leather cuff on the lower arm of the cross. She repeated this for the left, pulling Taiah onto her tiptoes and spreading her across the structure. Taiah writhed gently in the restraints, and then looked straight at Selene, deep into her eyes.

Selene paused, shocked at this breach of etiquette. "Rebellious indeed," she thought. Selene rebuked Taiah, sternly, "I didn't tell you to look at me. I will only tell you once." Taiah quickly looked away. Selene returned to the chest, rummaging through the contents. She pulled out a ball gag, with a large red rubber ball and black straps. This was shortly followed by a pair of nipple clamps joined with a chain, two small silver weights and a large red rubber strap-on, with a second phallus on the inside. Taiah caught a glimpse of the last item out of the corner of her eye, causing her eyes to widen and her lip to quiver a little.

Selene stepped through the leg holes on the harness, tightening the buckles and pulling the inner dildo into her vagina. She then picked up the other items and walked back over to Taiah. Selene took the ball gag and forced it into Taiah's mouth, causing her to drool slightly. She ran her tongue over Taiah's nipples, the cold moisture causing them to harden in the air. Taiah tried to cry out into the gag as Selene put the first of the clamps on her pierced left nipple, then the second on the right, pain shooting across her body. Selene took the two weights and attached them to the nipple clamps, causing Taiah to moan into the gag and her nipple's to stretch downwards slightly.

Selene then ran her hand over Taiah's spread vagina, her nails running across the moistening lips. The smell of her cum drifted into the air, as Selene slid her hands over. She then started to slip her index finger into the warm moisture of Taiah's body with every movement, casing Taiah to shiver and quake. Selene rubbed more and more vigorously, sliding her other fingers in too, Taiah shaking even more as she was brought nearer and nearer orgasm. Her clitoris bulged outwards, like a tiny pink ball. Selene noticed this, and began to stimulate it with her little finger, while continuing to thrust her other fingers deep into Taiah's vagina.

Suddenly she stopped, denying Taiah the release of an orgasm, instead withdrawing her hand and licking her fingers. Selene moaned softly as she licked the sweet fluid from her hands, her tongue curling outwards, teasing Taiah. She then ran her wet fingers over the tip of the red phallus, moistening it with the mixture of her saliva and the moisture from Taiah. The red rubber glistened, as Selene grinned, masturbating the dildo slowly, causing the other half to rub inside her.

Carefully she plied apart the outer lips of Taiah's already wet vagina and pushed the tip of the strap-on in. Taiah bit hard on the gag, shivering with pleasure, causing the weights on her breasts to swing gently. Selene began to thrust forward, swinging her hips in a circle with the movements, causing the inner dildo to rub against the sides of her own vagina. Selene's nipples began to harden, and she let out a soft moan. Taiah writhed against the cross, her hips tightening, trying to pull the strap-on further in, closer to her tender clitoris. A low growl echoed around the room from where James sat. He stood up and walked over to the girls, while Selene continued to thrust, pushing up into Taiah.

James slowly, slid down his leather britches, his erect penis falling out. The veins on his shaft bulging and throbbing with blood. He grinned widely. Selene focused her attention on Taiah, the surge of adrenaline from knowing her Master was almost touching her caused her to increase in speed. Taiah strained and tensed, trying not to orgasm too soon. James ran his leather clad hands over Selene's breasts, teasing the nipples with his index finger, before forcing himself deep into her anus. She moaned loudly, as he slid deep inside her and began thrusting, forcing her hips even further forward into Taiah. He continued thrusting deep and hard, the two women holding tight, trying to resist, but the pressure became greater and greater, their bodies shaking and straining. Eventually, after what felt like an eternity to Selene, James came, his groan of pleasure and sudden jerking causing her to orgasm. A warm trickle ran down her legs and she moaned loudly, as Taiah finally had her orgasm and collapsed into the cross.

James withdrew, firmly smacking Selene on the backside and saying, "You did well, and you've earned your new pet. You can continue with the training tomorrow."

With that, he left for the stairs. Selene pulled out and removed the strap-on, then released the now unconscious Taiah, laying her gently on the floor and admiring her body. "Yes," she thought, "Master has chosen very well indeed."