Meeting The Big Bad Wolf

Story Info
You make her rape fantasy all too real.
3.7k words
4.24
84.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxykttn
sxykttn
6 Followers

I entered the hotel around noon as the sun was shining relentlessly behind me, flooding the open lobby with its light. My exposed skin soaked up the heat that burned through the glass doors as I took off my sunglasses. I stood there for a moment, feeling unsure about where I needed to go. I felt nervous and lost. I knew you were watching me, you had seen my face before, but I had yet to see your own.

You sat watching me in a chair from across the room, pretending to read the paper and rather successfully fitting in with the business types that passed me by. You realized that you had literally held your breath when you saw me walk in, not expecting to see what was standing before you. The picture I had sent didn’t at all do me justice, and this became more apparent to you as your eyes lingered over my body.

You thought I was beautiful: a goddess. The sunlight selfishly consumed the space around me and made me appear to be some unearthly creature you had never seen. My dark hair was pulled back at the base of my neck, not preened and pampered neatly, but instead, pinned loosely and provocatively, allowing certain pieces to hang free. My face was pretty. My green eyes were big and innocent-looking as they searched for you.

You watched as two men passed me and assumed that they had smiled because I smiled back then lowered my head to blush. My cheeks became a little flustered and you smiled when you noticed the men looking back at me as they walked out. You thought of how lucky you were; you were going to have me tonight, and they weren’t. You smiled again.

Your eyes moved down my body and took in how perfectly my white tube dress hugged all of the right places, finally cutting off high on my thighs. My tanned legs seemed to glow proudly against the white cloth, and although they were not long, they were pleasantly toned.

You watched as I moved my hand up to thin out my dress and adjust my stance, obviously trying my best to release my nervous energy while I stood waiting for you. You took in one last look, worshipping me with my clothes on, knowing that later there would be no such opportunity. Plus you were just enjoying the feeling of being in control; watching me, making me wait, admiring the fact that I looked like Little Red Riding Hood, scared and helpless, and you, feeling like The Big Bad Wolf ready to make me yours.

Your teasing was finally over as you slowly stood up and started walking towards me. My eyes met yours for a second and I smiled before I turned my head to look somewhere else. You proceeded to walk closer and once again I looked at you and noticed you smiling at me with a devilish grin. My eyes questioned whether it was you, but as you got closer, I became certain.

“Oh my god! Hi!” I couldn’t believe it was really you and went to embrace you with a warm hug. I could hear you chuckle in my ear in a boyish way as you held me close against your chest. My petite stature was swallowed by your body and I felt like a little girl in your arms.

“Hi there!” You moved to step back and look into my eyes, smiling like a kid in the candy store.

“ Ugh! How long have you been here?! I asked , teasingly shoving your shoulder to flirt with you.

“ Long enough for you to take my breath away.” You smiled broadly, and again laughed as I lowered my head to blush.

“Whatever!” I chuckled. “ I feel too dressed up. I didn’t know what to wear?!” I moved my hand to touch my cheek as if trying to hide the growing redness that was becoming more apparent.

“Well, what does it matter what you wear if it’s not going to be on later?” You laughed loudly, as if almost surprised by your own comment. I moved my hand to cover my mouth and laughed a little too, surprised and pleased by this, but also embarrassed.

“Wow, you look better than I was expecting.” I said. “ I was so nervous not knowing what you looked like. But I have to say I’m rather pleased with what I see.” I bit down on my lower lip and smiled at you shyly, and you, staring at my gesture, felt your cock start to stir in your pants.

You asked if we should go up to the room to relax a little before going out to get something to eat. I agreed and we headed toward the elevator.

As we walked I could feel you slowly moving closer beside me. Every now and then I felt your hand brush against my thigh and took in sharp breaths that only I could hear, feeling my passion starting to move within me.

You pushed the button and we calmly waited until the elevator doors opened before us, and out stepped a couple of nicely dressed people hurriedly passing us by. You moved your hand to rest on my back as I stepped inside and you followed behind me, staring at my ass.

We were finally alone together and the feeling was somewhat unnerving to me. As the doors closed I started to realize that I was here with you and there was no turning back. You stepped closer to me as the elevator started moving and placed both hands on my sides facing me like you were going to kiss me. I breathed deeply and sighed out loud when I inhaled your masculine scent.

“Ever done it in an elevator?!” you smirked, then swept your lips passed my own teasing them, then down my chin and slowly to my neck.

I froze. I didn’t know what to say and couldn’t move. “Umm…no.”

I could hear you breathing in my own scent, felt your lips hover over my flesh like an animal examining its chosen prey, waiting and knowing that soon I would feel your lips. I tried to speak up.

“I, uh. Umm..maybe we should wait until we get into the room?” I felt you smile against my flesh and then stick your tongue out to taste my neck. It sent shivers down my body and started to make my legs go weak. I watched as the floor numbers flashed beside my head and noticed that our floor was coming up when I heard a loud noise and felt the elevator jerk. You had pushed the stop button! You son-of-a-bitch, you had stopped us from moving.

“You know, I think it’d be a great adventure to have sex right here in this elevator. I mean, that is what you came here to do with me right?!” You grabbed my left tit and squeezed it in your hand as you continued to tease the skin on my neck, and took your other hand and roughly pressed into my thigh, sliding it up the inside of my dress.“ You said you wanted to be fucked, teased, treated like the fucking cock-loving cunt you are,” you continued, smugly. You found the outlining of my pussy through the wet cloth of my panties, and were just about to slide a finger inside when….slap!

“You fucking bastard!” I smacked you hard across the face before getting lose enough to hit the button, making the elevator start to move again.

“Cunt!” You grabbed the side of my face and pushed me back up against the cold metal wall of the elevator, looking at me like the Devil himself, and licking off some blood that had appeared on the side of your mouth.

We stared at each other for a long time. My eyes showed fear, but my pussy was feeling otherwise. Our loud frenzied breaths echoed within the metal chamber and started to become in sync without our meaning to. Ding! The doors opened and I turned my head to notice the mauve colored walls and a picture of flowers hanging before me. You grabbed my arm and pushed me forward over the darkened crack and then pulled me like a slave-whore to our room. No one was in the hallway, and I suspected that no one was going to appear to help me. I tried to break free from your hard grip but you quickly grabbed my waist, flung me over you shoulder, and carried me kicking and screaming into the room.

“You fucking Bitch!” you screamed as you finally got the door open and raced inside, flinging me on the bed. You let out a little laugh as you saw me spread about the bed, feeling your hard cock grow and yearn for me as I sat there panting.

“What are you going to do to me?” I managed to push the question through my lips between the panting and gave you an evil grin as I lifted my foot to touch your cock. Play along I thought, just play along.

“Mmm,” you licked your lips looking me over then yanked me up by the arm, pulling me against your chest. You stared into my eyes, smiling coyly, moving your hand up my leg until it found my tiny thongs and started to tug.

“Well, first I’m going to rip this damn dress off of you.” And with that you grabbed the tiny thongs and painfully ripped the elastic, letting them fall to the floor while starting to pull on my dress. “Then I’m going to tease you like the whore you are,” you continued, moving your lips closer to my own, almost making your statement into a whisper while you grabbed my ass.“ And then finally I’m going to fuck you until your brain hurts and you’re begging for more!” And with that you moved your lips and violated my mouth, pushing your tongue inside it and holding the back of my head with one hand. I tried not to enjoy this as my tongue was violently being mixed with yours, but somehow a moan started to form inside my chest and I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second. I quickly snapped out of it, however, and my knee successfully found your cock as I jabbed it into you and ran for the door.

I heard you screaming with pain, but I hadn’t gotten you very hard, so the scream was followed by a sinister laugh. I made it to the door and tried to flip the lock. I thought that I had it undone when suddenly I felt the violent tug of my hair and felt my body being dragged and thrown up against the wall. I was facing the wall, my hands held tightly above my head by your own, while your hips were thrust against me, allowing me to feel your thick cock straining against your pants.

“You know, you’re only making this harder on yourself,” you said with a little chuckle, moving your free hand down the side of my body. You moved your lips toward my right ear and stood quietly. I felt your breath soaking into my over-heated skin and stood there panting, demanding for air to fill my lungs again.

“ You’re being a very bad girl. What do you want me to do, hurt you?! You started to rip my dress off and I whimpered loudly as I felt my flesh, inch by inch, being exposed to the air in the room, but I didn’t answer back.

“ You want me to tease you? Huh, whore?!” you said, flicking out your tongue, and grabbing my ear with your teeth, nibbling it lightly. I still didn’t answer.

“ Or, maybe you want me to rape you, is that it?!” You said smiling, finally ripping the rest of the dress off of me, stroking my ass cheeks when they were finally in full view.

I started to cry to myself, whimper like a little girl, my cries being muffled by the wall. But still I said nothing.

You were trying to break me. Make me your personal whore. You knew this was what I wanted and you were going to give it to me. I just had to let go. You had to push me to the point where I would do that.“ Mmm, Jesus that’s a nice ass. Has anyone ever told you what a nice ass you have?” You moved your hand around my cheeks and I started to whimper even more when I heard you pulling down your zipper and your pants falling to the floor.

I suddenly felt your warm thick cock spring out and rest against my lower back and ass. You moved to push your hips into me and once again placed your mouth beside my lips, your free hand holding your cock in place.

“I bet you you’ve never been fucked in the ass, huh?” you said, whispering softly into my ear, letting my lobe feel the heat of your breath. “ I bet, that that hole is tighter than any virgin pussy I’ve ever had the pleasure of sticking my dick into, hmm?!” With this you started moving your cock in little circles around my asshole. That was it! I couldn’t take it anymore! I had given up!

“No! No! Please,” I cried. “I don’t want to play anymore. I don’t want to play anymore..” My voice trailed off into silence, until all you could hear was the sobbing that accompanied my act of submission. You smiled quite proudly to yourself as you leaned down to taste my shoulder, sucking and biting my skin. I let out a little yelp as I felt your teeth dig into my sensitive flesh.

“See, now that wasn’t so hard was it? I think you actually liked it too didn’t you?” You moved your hand slowly down my back, letting it slip teasingly down my ass crack until it found my swollen pussy lips. You were surprised to find me wet, juicy, smiling to yourself as you started to trace around the outside of me. Your cock was getting even harder and move around on its own against my back, as you slowly slipped a finger between my folds. I moaned softly and bit my lower lip as I felt your finger enter me.

Mmm. Jesus I could tell how much you loved younger women: their pussies so tight and wet, getting turned on so easily and flooding anything that touched them with their juices, their smell fresh and intoxicating, their skin soft and warm, turning red at the lightest touch of violence.

“Turn around!” you yelled, and waited impassively for me to turn and face you. I moved like I was in slow motion, my head lowered, unable to look at you. “Look at me!” I wouldn’t look.” I said look at me, bitch!” You grabbed my face and pulled my chin up to make me face you. “Jesus Christ you’re gorgeous.” You smiled and stared at me, as if to examine your damage. Tears still flowed down my cheeks and my face had turned a beautiful red from all of my crying. My eyes stared back into yours and you noticed that they had changed to a color of blue green, strikingly standing out against the redness in my eyes.

“ Get on your knees,” you barked.

“What? I, uhm..”

“I said get the fuck on your knees!” and you grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the floor.

I lowered my eyes, unable to look at your big dick, knowing that I was going to be made to suck it. You pushed your dick forward and teased my lips with it, stroking it back and forth across my soft wet flesh. I held my lips tightly together and tried not to breathe your smell in, tried not to taste the saltiness of your skin. But as I kneeled there, I found that I wanted to taste it, I wanted to feel it filling my mouth and taking it over.

“Hey baby, you see this? This is my fucking cock and you’re going to suck it right now and love it!” You pushed it further into my lips, but I said nothing, did nothing. “I said suck it!”

With that, I finally hesitantly moved my lips forward and stuck out my tongue to taste the head of your dick. You moaned and loved watching as I opened my mouth wider and slid your head inside my mouth. “That’s it baby, keep going. I’ll teach you.” You smiled and moved your hips forward letting me suckle slowly on your head before pushing it further into my mouth. I started to taste you with more longing, moving you around in my mouth and loving the feeling. Pretty soon I had slid all of you into my mouth, sucking, licking, tasting. I was now in a good rhythm against your hips, but I had a surprise.

There you were, looking at me, moaning quietly to yourself and smiling at how well I was doing. You were just about to close your eyes when you saw me smile at you, and then suddenly you felt the forceful nip of my teeth on your cock.

“You fucking cunt!” Slap. I was blown down on the floor by the force of your hand. “You bitch! I’m going to fuck you so hard now you’re going to scream in pain and not pleasure!” With that you fell on top of me and held me down powerfully, grabbing my arms almost hard enough to rip them out of their sockets and slamming them above my head. “Jesus Christ I’m going to fuck you so hard!” You started biting on my tit and sucking hard, molding my breast in your mouth and spreading my legs with your own. I screamed and tried to keep my legs together but you pushed them apart with ease.

“You fucking bastard! You fucking perverted old man!” I screamed and struggled with you, but it was useless. I fucked up big time and now I had to pay.

You hovered over me like a God. Powerful. Strong. Brilliant. I was even more turned on than before. I could tell how much you wanted me, and it made me that much more wet. Finally, for the first time tonight, you were mine.

You moved above me and your cock found my pussy as you looked at me. You held my hands firmly on the floor as you readied yourself to take me. Our eyes met as you ferociously plunged into my wet cunt and you let out a moan, unable to hide the lust. You found my lips and we kissed like animals, wanting, needing, grinding ourselves into each other.

“Oh fuck!!” you pulled out and thrust back into me hard, my ass solidly hit the carpet. Your chest moved against my breasts and already sweat was mixing between us.

I flicked out my tongue and licked your lip smiling, “Is that all you got fucker!”

“You fucking bitch! You cunt! You whore! I’m going to fucking tear you apart!” you managed to scream as your breath was becoming heavy.

I tried to release my hands but you grabbed them and slammed them back into the carpet. I pulled my legs and wrapped them around your waist, tilting my hips up and pulling you inside me that much more as you thrust your thick cock into me.

Your lips were all over, caught up in the moment and trying to take all of me with your warm tongue. My flesh was starting to taste salty as our sweat mixed, which made you that that much more intent on eating me like an animal. You bit, licked, sucked, kissed. Our bodies were tangled up together and you were loving every minute of it, and so was I. I started to moan and scream as I felt your cock plunge into me and hit every right spot, bringing on my orgasm. You were getting close yourself and felt it start to tingle in your balls as they slapped against my ass with each thrust.

“You fucking whore, I’m going to make you cum!”

I was so lost in pleasure, I couldn’t reply with real words. “Mmm.”

“Are you going to cum for me?!” You bit my breast, picking up speed and fucking me harder.

“Yes. Mmm!”

“I’m going to make you cum like the fucking slut you are!” Faster. Harder. Slap, slap, your balls still pounded against my ass and sweat dripped down your forehead onto my body.

“You like that bitch?! Huh?! Is your pussy getting wet?! You going to fucking explode on my cock?!”

“Mmm. Yes. I want it! Fucking fuck me, bastard! Shoot your load inside me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Our breathing was loud, heavy, out of control. All that was heard were sounds of pleasure, rough sex, fucking, your balls slapping against my ass, your chest rubbing against mine.

“Oh Fuck! Jesus Christ! You fucking whore?! Is this what you want?! You want me to explode inside you!?” You felt your seed rising, your orgasm coming on.

“Yes! Fucking give it to me you horny fucker!” I was getting close and so were you. My pussy tightened and gripped your cock hard, sealing you into me. I felt it coming and welcomed it gladly. You felt the wetness of my pussy, smelled our rough sex in the air, you couldn’t take it anymore. You were on the verge of coming and thrust yourself harder into me for one last time.

“Uhhh, fuck! Mmm!”

“Fuck! Oh God!”

We grabbed each other and held on tight, digging our fingers into our slick skin.

“Oh, Fuuuuckkkk!” You came into me hard and bit my skin with your teeth, trying to breathe as your orgasm took you away.

“Oh, Oh. Fuuuckkkk. Mmmmmm!” My pussy exploded and my body shook violently beneath you, my mind losing touch with the real world but not giving a shit.

We lay gasping for air, our hearts beating fast. But then we looked at each other and smiled, laughing happily.

“Mmm. Jesus that was nice. I knew you were a cock loving whore.” You looked at me with a sly smile spread across your face and sweetly kissed my lips, flirting with me.

I giggled.“Don’t you know it?!” I responded back smiling, turning my head and pushing you away so you wouldn’t notice me blushing.

sxykttn
sxykttn
6 Followers