Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie bent over with daddy just outside.
1.3k words
4.55
71.5k
40

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip invited some of us from the office to his house for an afternoon barbecue and to discuss one of the most awaited days in our line of business, national convention but most importantly, awards night. It's that one night in a year where we all must come looking formal, serious, hardworking adults who thrive on designing and conceptualizing brand image. Those of us designers, lucky and inventive enough to get nominated for best creative design in certain categories, get a trophy and recognition award.

This barbecue though, was mostly get together of the boys, yes, no female colleagues around. Most probably because we talk about them and the need for younger, sexier ladies in the workplace. So there we were, in the huge backyard, a good distance from the house, with beers in hand, chatting about nothing even remotely close to work really.

I turned to the side and noticed a familiar figure from afar. Ah yes, the beautiful Katie yet again. She was sitting on a couch on the veranda on the second floor, her long legs stretched out. I could only make out a short white skirt and her hair, blowing away from the wind, the rest of her was covered by the back of the couch. Her back was turned to us. I grinned at the hope that I could be there with her, caressing her skin, just admiring her face. All I could picture out though was her face when she was in so much pleasure, her eyes closed, her lips partially open, little moans purring out.

Suddenly, a figure popped up in front of her, a man... well, a boy really. He was probably about her age, white, sandy brown hair, about 6feet tall, athletic. For a moment, I thought I felt a touch of jealousy well up inside me. Then, Katie stood up as well and I realized they were arguing.

"Don't mind them," I heard Phillip say. I realized I must've been staring up at them for far too long and turned to the group.

"Oh, looks like somebody's picking on your little girl," one of the guys remarked.

"Ah, they're always like that," Phillip replied, "which is why I don't worry at all that she has him for a boyfriend. Eventually, she'll realize he's an ass and leave. She's a smart girl." He took a sip of his beer and looked elsewhere.

I took one last glance and looked away, joining back into the conversation.

About five or ten minutes later, I saw them walking back inside the house. Curiosity peaked, I looked at the guys and they were still busy talking to each other about other things. I couldn't really concentrate. I got up and told them I was headed for the bathroom. No one actually noticed that I had gone.

I entered the house, the first area was the kitchen, then the living room, to both sides, hallways, but upfront, the foyer, the main door... Katie stood there, glancing outside. Obviously, the guy she was with had left. I stared at her slender body, a blue, loose-fitting, strap top clung to her upper body, the short white skirt barely a quarter of her long legs in length. She stood there for a moment, barefoot, a bit of a sad look on her face.

Finally, she closed the door and turned, gasped in surprise when she saw me.

I smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't answer, just walked past me to the kitchen, took a glass and water.

Then she stood in front of the sink, facing the window that showed a direct view of where her dad and the rest of us were sitting, glugging beers and gorging on barbecues.

I stood behind her, the scent of her hair intoxicating me. I wasn't sure how, but my hands were on her waist, under her top, caressing her skin, moving down lower and under her skirt. She didn't react in any way, in fact, I think she felt a bit of comfort. My hands caressed her thighs. I took a step forward, my body immediately touching hers. I heard her exhale, the crotch of my pants were right against her ass, the hard bulge making itself known.

My hand moved to the front of her thighs, the other up her arms, to her shoulder, to the strap that hung there. I kissed her shoulder as my hand pushed one strap off and moved forward to her chest, cupping her soft breast. I felt her tense up. My other hand cupping her between the legs, I could already feel her wetting up.

I felt some reluctance all of a sudden, but it was too late to stop now. My fingers pushed her panties aside, slipping against the wetness between her. My legs forced hers apart. I couldn't be "in the bathroom" very long so I had to make do. Her hands were suddenly on mine, trying to stop their advances on her, but I took both hands instead and held them over the sink, bending her over a bit. Her top hung loosely on her chest that her breasts were just dangling low. I wanted to suck on them, make her cry out. Again, not enough time for pleasantries.

My other hand went back to fondling her pussy, soaking now, that as my fingers sped up its rubbing against her clit, she would cry out sexy, little moans, pleading moans almost. I undid my pants, freeing my hard cock, bent her over some more, her skirt riding up her cute ass. She was gasping heavily, my legs were no longer pushing hers apart, she was spreading herself voluntarily.

I pushed her panties aside and slid inside her. She cries out loudly, being filled full in one strong thrust. She was bent over the sink, no longer visible by the window, but I was. I watched the group outside, my hip starting its thrusting motions in and out of her. Her hips were meeting my thrusts, her pussy clenching on tightly, sucking the life out of my cock as we were both pushing back against each other.

I released her hands and cupped and toyed with her breasts, pinching her nipples, driving her wild with lust that she started speeding up her movements, slamming her ass against my balls. Fuck, she was moaning uncontrollably now. My hands reach down to her hanging breasts, slapping onto each other as I fuck her from behind. I hold onto them both, pinching her nipples as hard as I could, her body tensed up, her back arches, her knees start to tremble as she screams out an "Oh god...!!"

I could feel her pussy tighten up around me, so much so, I had to stop thrusting for a moment. She was gasping for breath as her orgasm started to subside, but I wasn't done. I released her hard nipples and held on to her ass, squeezing them as I began to thrust again, she was crying out pleasurably as I powered into her pussy with deep, hard thrusts, her body rocking back and forth against the sink. My fingers located her hand clit again, I started rubbing them at fast speed, her knees were buckling. My cock was pounding into her violently, her pussy lips holding onto my meet as it makes its way in and out of her.

I looked up and noticed her father looking in our direction, I waved at him through the window, a signal that I was almost done. I was, really. I spanked her creamy ass before plunging deep into her one last time, and shot my cum deep insider her. She was gasping and groaning, heaving, trying to catch her breath.

I pulled out of her as soon as my brain refocused and fixed myself up best I could.

"Will you be alright?" I asked before I left.

She smiled, exhausted, and nodded for me to go.