Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
A favor for a favor.
1.7k words
4.57
45.6k
25

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I wrote this story on a different perspective, just trying to change things up. So, this time it's Katie's narrative. I will be bringing it back to Adam in another story.

*****

My name is Katie. A few months ago, my dad introduced me to his business and the people who work for him. I've become quite acquainted with one named Adam. I suppose one could say it was a complicated relationship, not a relationship even. I'm not sure. He's obviously older, much more experience.

But anyway, the event my dad always looks forward to every year has come, the national convention for logistics companies and their creative designs. My dad's company has won multiple awards the past three years. One of his star designers is Adam. So he is definitely attending this event.

We were given a number of complimentary rooms. My dad so graciously decided to take me along and even asked me to bring Bryan, my boyfriend. I know my dad doesn't like him one bit but he's always been one to compromise so, yes, he insisted and thus Bryan was on his way over.

Leaving me with a bit of a complication...

I knocked on the hotel door a few times, it took him a while and as soon as the door opened, I could only blush in embarrassment. Adam stood there, his hair still wet, a towel wrapped from the waist down. As soon as he saw me, his smile changed immediately.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise," he grinned.

"We have to talk," I told him, trying to not to react to the fact that he was still slightly soaking and how I was more accustomed to seeing him naked than partially covered.

He held the door open, "come on in then."

I thought against it for a second but then it wouldn't be any better than if my dad, or anybody else for that matter, had caught me at his doorstep with him in just a towel. I entered the room. The rooms were exquisite, by the way.

He toweled off some more, standing right in front of me. I tried not to look, in case the towel around his waist suddenly fell off.

"So what's on your mind?"

"Listen, my boyfriend's on his way over here and you can't tell him about... ummm...," I could feel my cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

"that we fuck?" he asked without hesitation.

"No!"

"That I drive you crazy??"

"No!"

"That I can make you cum so much?" he grinned.

"Stop teasing!"

"Oh, you know I don't tease that way," he smiled and sat back on the bed.

"You can't tell him about any of it, please!" I looked at him, pleadingly.

"Coz he'll tell your dad?"

"I... I don't know...," I did start to wonder what my reasons were other than he was my "boyfriend".

"Was he the boy with you that afternoon? The one who left you by the door?"

"He's not a boy! But yes, that was him."

"He seems like an ass."

I shot him a mean look.

He smiled simply and looked me over. I had just come from a short talk downstairs so I wore a tight black skirt, crisp white blouse and a business coat over it and stilettos.

"You look nice," he said, "Very professional."

I smiled.

"So, you don't want me to make any mention of the level of pleasure you get from me at all to him."

"Not a word."

"And, for that, I get...?" he smiled a smile that really only meant one thing.

"You want me to fuck you now so you wouldn't tell him you've been fucking me?!"

He pulled at the towel around her waist, exposing his clean, shaven, semi-hard cock. He grinned, "something like that."

I stared at him for a moment, thinking. Surely it would be quick, he's already very much turned on. I realized then that I was too, I could feel my panties damp and excited, I couldn't understand why. There was no romance, no sweet touches or gestures, just raw lust and yet, how does he make me so... Volatile.

I pull off my coat and heels. I started to undo the top buttons of my blouse.

"No," he said, "leave all that, just take off your panties and climb over."

I blushed at how easily I obeyed. I pulled my dark, lace panties down and stepped out, leaving them on the floor. I remembered I had worn a garter belt, for Bryan of course, but it was too late to turn back. I walked over to him, naked on the side of the bed, climbed over him. His strong hands pushing my skirt up. I closed my eyes in anticipation to his reaction to what I had on underneath.

"Mmm... someone really dressed for the occasion," he smiled up at me.

"It wasn't for you...," his finger sliding up my thigh stopped my words midway. Then he laid back, his arms folded behind his head. "Make me cum, Katie."

My eyes grew wide, cheeks blushed bright with shyness. I wasn't sure how. He was always taking the lead.

"Come on, your dad wants you in the business. You have to be creative," he replied, teasingly again.

I reached down for his cock, stroking it gently with my hands, unsure and more exploratory. It was the first time I had actually held it with more time to actually feel every inch of it. I thought to put it inside me but his hand stopped me.

I climbed off him instead and knelt beside him on the bed, giving me much better access to his cock. I continued to just run my hands along it, feeling the tip, the length, my hand closing around it, moving down to the base, back up again. It was so warm and I thought it got even harder as my hand moved on it. I've sucked cock before but I just never had that time to really "explore" it the way he was letting me do to him.

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed but there was a look, as if he was really enjoying the moment that I was discovering him. I looked back at his cock, it was standing straight up now, and very hard. I wondered what it would taste, how something so massive had fit its way inside me.

I leaned closer and as soon as my tongue touched the tip, I heard him gasp. I circled my tongue around it, he groaned and told me I was doing good. It started turning me on, that I was affecting him with what little I was doing. I circled my tongue around his tip once again before cover my lips around it. He moaned loudly.

I started to suck on just the tip, like an instinct really, my hand started stroking him at the base. I started taking more of him, inch by inch inside my mouth, sucking gently, my tongue rubbing and caressing his length.

"Fuck, Katie," he moaned out.

I felt his hand at the back of my head. The more he moaned, the more it turned me on and the more I wanted to pleasure him. I started sucking on his cock hungrily, rotating my mouth around it, sucking on half, stroking the other half, moving up and down on his cock with my mouth and my hand but in opposite directions.

His hand started to grip my hair tightly, and I could feel him pushing my head down on his cock. I wasn't sure I could take it all in my mouth but he wasn't pulling back. I tried fervently not to gag as his cock filled my mouth, down my throat. I felt him pull back and I was relieved for a moment until he started pushing my head back down again. I knew what he wanted now.

I took his hand off my head for a second and took his hard cock back in my mouth, sucking and sliding my tongue all over it, wetting it enough before taking it back in my mouth in inch at a time, until it was buried all the way in. My lips were right at his balls. I rotated my mouth around him, he groaned again. I felt his hands move between my legs, it made me moan and the vibrations he felt around his cock. His hand moved back to my head, pulling on my hair. I moved up a few inches and back down again, up and down, fucking his cock with my mouth. I could feel him thrusting upwards at me. My mouth was so stuffed with his thick shaft buried inside.

"God, you're beautiful, Katie," I heard him say.

I turned and saw him staring at me. I felt my cheeks burn red again, but he shook his head and made me focus back on his cock. As I continued sucking on his cock, my hand wandered down his thigh and to his balls, caressing them gently. He groaned in so much pleasure.

I pulled his cock out and stroked it with my hand, I turned to look at him. His face so full of desire and wanting. My eyes fixed on him, my hands stroking his cock, I leaned down and slid my tongue on his balls. His head fells back, he groaned loudly in pleasure. My tongue played with his balls, while my hand pumped his cock. I took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked on it gently, exploring it with my tongue. It drove him crazy. I sucked on the other ball again, circling my tongue around it, my hand, a tight hold around him, pumping him cock faster now.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, in a somewhat sensually, teasing manner. I knew he was loving it.

"Fuck Yeah," he managed to groan out. I felt him tensing up, his cock growing big and harder in my hand. I released his balls from my mouth and quickly covered his cock with my mouth again.

His fingers clenched on the bed as he screamed out, "FucK!," followed by a few groans before hot spurts of liquid started shooting deep down my throat. The sticky, slightly salty... I couldn't describe it just that I had swallowed as much of what I could. There was so much, I felt some trickling down the corners of my mouth. He was looking at me in awe. I swallowed what I could, wiped some off. He pulled me over to him and I snuggled in his arm and chest as he dozed off.