Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 08

Story Info
A sweet outdoor moment with Katie.
1.4k words
4.55
32.3k
27

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my chair, it was the third award I had received for creative and innovative design. Katie was smiling her beautiful smile.

"What," I asked, still grinning at myself.

"Very impressive," she replied.

"Nah," I put the trophies on the table, "These all go to your dad. It's his company. I'm merely... A hired help."

"Still, you've earned it yourself," she said, her hand on my arm. "You know, I've never actually seen any of your work."

I looked at her in mild disbelief, "Well it's nothing fantastic really."

"Show me something, at least," she leaned closer, "draw me anything."

I stared at her hesitantly for a moment, but then I thought what the heck. I pulled out my phone and the pen it came with and made her a quick, easy sketch of a rose.

She laughed, "is that what you draw for my dad?"

I laughed as well, "must be why he loves me, yeah?"

The night went on as any event would, speeches, dinner, more speeches, congratulatory remarks, quite dull if it hadn't been for Katie sat beside me.

Her hand on my knee suddenly brought me back to reality.

"Want to get out of here?"

I thought about it, looked around, I'd much preferred it of course. I took her hand on my knee and got up, left the hall with her in front of me. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe we can go for a walk, it's a nice night outside."

I dropped the trophies at the front desk, with word that I'd pick them up later on. We exited the hotel. It was located in an area away from the city so, it was pretty much a bit secluded, save for the cars parked in front. Around it was greens and gardens of different floral variety and a lake right behind the building.

I followed her path as she strolled along the garden, talking about... just anything. It was a new moment for me with her. Sometimes she would talk about anything, more often though, she would just be quiet, enjoying the cool evening breeze. The farther we went, the more secluded it became until we were right behind the building, staring at the lake.

I started to talk about that being our last night of hotel pampering, leaving tomorrow and straight to back to the office... I must have been pretty dull because when I looked up, she was pulling something from her hair, leaving it to fall down her shoulders as she shook it free.

"So how do you want to spend your last night here?," she asked, looking straight at me.

"I think you already know the answer to that," I smiled, my shaft hardening at the insinuation.

She smiled, backing away from me. I followed her, loosening the tie around my neck.

"Maybe you should tell me first," she replied, teasing me. I saw that she was close to the back wall of the building. I moved quickly at her, pushing her back against the wall, pinning her there. "Maybe I should just show you." I leaned closer and kissed her lips, pushing my body harder against hers, lifting her leg over my waist. My hand between us, reaching to her chest. They were bare under the dress she had on, her nipples were hard already. I reached around her to unzip her dress, but my hand felt something at her back. The minute she felt it, she tried to pull away. I pulled off her and turned her roughly against the wall. My hands searched for it, found it.

I held her tight in place, tight against the wall, my feet pushing hers apart. She was just slightly bent over. I reached up her dress until my hand closed on a little rectangular object. "What do you have here?"

I pulled it out and grinned, "Such a naughty girl, Katie." It was part of the other surprise I had given her with the lingerie, a very tiny, wireless remote that came with a bullet vibrator. "Have you been using this the entire time during dinner?"

"No."

"I can't say I believe you." I undid the ribbon around her neck, letting it fall off, revealing her beautiful round breasts. "Where's the other piece?" My fingers, brushed against her hard nipples, making her gasp and tremble. "You have such sensitive nipples, luv. They're a weakness on you." I took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she was looking at me, her mouth partially open, breathing fast. "Tell me where you put the other part?"

"I...,"

She cried out as my fingers pinched down on her nipple. I could feel her legs struggling as mine kept them apart, her hips were grinding into air.

I took her other nipple into my other hand, similarly, between the thumb and forefinger. She was breathing loudly, so turned on already. I pinched them both hard, she cried out again, writhing against me, "ohhh!! Please!! It's in my... ohhh!!" I gave her nipples no mercy as my fingers squeezed and rolled them, the other part of my hands, cupping the bottom part of her breasts.

"Hmm... maybe I should just find out myself where you kept the other part," I smiled, and released a nipple. Her eyes widened as I turned the remote on to the highest setting immediately.

"Wait, Adam..." A moan, a shudder, and a scream followed, her hands held onto my arm as she came instantly. I lowered the intensity, she tried to regain control of her breathing. But then I would increase it time and time again, loving how flustered she was already after cumming multiple times.

I held her in place of course but after her last orgasm, she started to fall back on me.

"Adam, I can't... I can't anymore," she was out of breath, chest heaving, knees wobbling.

I reached between her legs, under her skirt, felt her drenched panties, her thighs dripping with cum, I rubbed at her clit through all the dampness. She purred weakly. I pulled at her panties until the little toy feel in my palm. I pocketed it and the remote. I redid the ribbon around her neck. I held her face up to mine and kissed her forehead, "You're beautiful, Katie."

Her hands moved down my chest and dug into my pants. I exhaled loudly as the warmth of her hand wrapped around the burning, hard meat inside. "You're not done yet," she said, softly.

"It doesn't matter," I whispered, trying not to lose it to the sensations of her hand now stroking my hard member.

Her other hand moved to the back of my head, pushing me closer as she leaned up to me. Our lips met softly at first, but her hand just kept stroking, igniting the fire inside me that the kiss quickly turned hungry & lustful. I pushed her back against the wall, pinning her there, sandwiched between my hard body and the concrete wall. My hands squeezed at her ass before lifting her up, legs wrapped around my waist. I reached under her dress and ripped her panties off, fumbling at the same time with my pants, freeing my massively, hard cock.

I leaned her back and thrusted deep inside her, letting gravity take care of the rest. She cried out at the sudden intrusion in her pussy, her arms held tight around my neck while hands were under her ass, lifting her up and down on me, pushing her down deeper each time.

Her moans filled the air but dissipated quickly into the open night. She came again after a few thrusts. I put her down, bent her over, against the wall. I pulled her ass up and rammed my hard cock deep into her pussy, holding onto her waist as I pummeled at her, my balls slapping at her clit. I spanked her ass as it bounced from the force of my cock pounding into her. She was moaning nonstop, I groaned everytime I felt her muscles contract around me.

It didn't take long really. I was pulling on her hair, cock driving madly in and out of her tight pussy. "Cum for me, Katie. Cum for me, NOW!" I powered her pussy a few times before she screamed out that she was cumming. The feeling of her pussy spasm and pulsate around me was so good, so tight, I buried my cock deep inside her a last time before shooting my load into her.

I held her in my arms as we both collapsed on the ground. I had wondered if anybody might have seen or heard us but frankly, at that moment, I didn't care.