Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 11

Story Info
Getting caught.
3.1k words
4.35
34.3k
22

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard that a female intern had been sexually assaulted somewhere in the building. It was big news, terrible news. So bad that Phillip got a visit the next day, sent from higher up in the main office, literally put, somebody sent by his boss too. She was about the same age as I was plus two years give or take, blond, a body that most wouldn't expect from a 40 something woman. She seemed to be built with an automatic frown on her face. She wore a crisp, blue blouse with a tie, fitted knee-length skirt, stockings, heels. Her heels made stomping sounds as she walked in, two heavier built men following closely behind her. She looked at no one, immediately entered Phillip's office without a knock or Amy to pre-warn him of her presence. Her bodyguards stood outside the door.

"Who was that?" Stan called out. We were both working on a collaborative design so he had been at my desk the entire time.

"I have no idea," I answered, both of us staring at the closed door.

Amy shuffled over to us, a worried look on her face. "Do you know her?"

We both shook our heads.

"Her name is Helena, from the main branch, higher up the chain," she whispered, as she sat down with us, "I believe her father is one of THE directors or something."

Stan stood up straight, grinning, "the boss' daughter, how interesting."

I looked up at him, wondering if he was insinuating something but he said nothing after and went back to discussing the designs we both had sketched out.

"You haven't commanded your staff well, Phillip," Helena spoke, firmly. She stood by the window, watching the traffic outside. "if that intern files a lawsuit against us, it would destroy all your years of hard work."

Phillip sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I couldn't have predicted something like that, Helena. They all go through Psych Evaluations yearly, I might add. He was a programmer, he's been with us for years."

"And yet, he did this," she said, turning towards him, "how do you think is this going to reflect on the brand? My father is very unhappy and on top of that, the possible lawsuit that it would entail has kept the throbbing vein on his temple quite visible."

"She can't sue us, we had no knowledge of this. He did this all on his own, for his personal interest in her."

"That's where you're mistaken. My father has contacts in the department. This programmer, Jack, says he did what he did to teach HER a lesson, for ignoring him," her eyes had showed no emotion, only the firmness in her voice was enough to imply that there was a problem bigger than what Phillip had assumed.

He shrugged, "again, personal. Irrelevant and unconnected to us."

"By her, he was referring to your daughter."

Phillip swallowed hard, "how is that possible, he's never even met her."

"You've been taking her here recently," she continued.

"Only to teach her, to acquaint her with the work we do," he answered. Deep down, he felt fear beyond belief. Of all the things he possessed, his daughter was the most precious. It worried him that she was involved even in the most minute way.

"Is that so? Do you know that she's been fucking one of your Senior designers?"

He shook his head, "that's impossible. They're all too old for her."

She smiled, "Obviously someone's gotten her panties in a mangle. Because we didn't hear it only from this programmer."

He sighed, loudly, "It still doesn't make it Katie's fault, or mine, or the company's."

She crossed her arms on her chest, "regardless, my father would like to see you. You are to report to him immediately and until he allows you to return here, you are suspended."

Phillip stood up, abruptly, "You can't do that! I've garnered more awards and returns here than any other branch in the last 5 years!"

Her voice raised, "and you lost it all in this one incident! Do not disobey the orders given to you, Phillip. If the committee finds you clear of fault, you will be reinstated immediately."

He took a deep breath, "who will take over in my absence then?"

She stood up straight, "I'll be in charge for the moment."

"And my daughter, can I take her with me?"

"You know the answer to that, Phillip. Only you. You may not call her or warn her of all this. I also have the authority to speak with your daughter regarding the matter of sexual relations with your people."

He looked up at her again, "Isn't that a private matter, assuming it was true?"

She smiled, brazenly, "nothing that happens with our people is private." She walked over to the door, "My father does not like to be kept waiting."

"Does this have anything to do with your brother's interest in my daughter?"

"Goodbye, Phillip," She pulled the door open and watched him leave. The staff on the floor watching as he left and turning their faces to her in question. "get back to work." As she was about to close the door, she noticed the empty assistant's desk near her and three people gathered together in one of the glass offices on the right.

We watched as Phillip walked, with his chin up still, from his office to the elevators. The woman at his door was obviously pleased at his exit. Stan and Amy shook their heads in unison.

"Stupid programmer downstairs," Stan exclaimed, "Should they be given seminars on how to keep it in their pants?"

Amy and I exchanged looks. He grinned at his own remark, knowing full well it applied to him as well.

"Do you know who it was?" Amy asked, a worried tone in her voice.

"I hear it was that guy at the elevator the other day, Jack I believe his name was," Stan replied, indifferently.

I noticed one of the bodyguards approaching us. I felt my chest tighten in worry as well.

"Which one of you is Adam," he asked as he peered in.

Stan and Amy both turned to me, making it impossible to pretend. I swallowed hard, "I am."

He signaled for me to head over to the office Phillip had just left. Fuck, I thought to myself as I got up. I knocked on the door twice and heard the voice inside allowing me entry.

"Sit down," she called out to me as I entered. I closed the door and took a seat across the desk. She was now sat on Phillip's chair.

"How may I be of service, Ma'am?" I asked, politely.

She smiled, "Ah, such a gentleman. I can understand why she must like you."

"I'm sorry?" I asked, surprised.

"Phillip's daughter, you two have been fucking, right?" she went on callously.

I swallowed hard, unsure of what to answer.

"I am aware of your very shiny record here, your achievements and the awards and credit you bring to the company. But I have also become aware that you recently have been more... distracted in your work."

I looked her straight in the eye, "I've done everything that's required of me, Ma'am. If there are problems, they would be due to the handlers who haven't acquired the client's requests properly."

"So as far as you're concerned, everyone you've done work on are... Satisfied?" She got up and walked around the desk.

"Absolutely!"

Stopping right in front of me, she leaned back against the desk her stern eyes at mine, "How satisfied?"

I thought of an answer but then the door opened and I could've slammed my head down. Katie stood at the doorway in a crisp white blouse, a short, gray, plaid skirt under and knee-high boots, a crossbody bag on her. Fuck, she was so hot, obviously had come from hanging out with her friends.

She stared at us, confused for a moment. "Umm... where's my dad?"

Helena smiled and stood up straight, "You must be Katie! I'm Helena. Your father's at a meeting right now. Please, have a seat right here," she motioned for the seat beside mine. I wanted to warn her to just leave but Helena had blocked our line of sight that it was all too impossible.

Katie pulled her the strap of her bag off her shoulders as she approached, "Is something wrong?"

"Not at all," Helena answered, reassuringly, again gesturing for Katie to take the seat beside me that she had turned to face my direction.

She smiled at me as she sat facing me. Helena never missed a beat, "Ahh you two know each other?"

Katie looked up at her, surprised at the question, "Yes, Adam's been working for my dad for a while now. He's one of the top designers here."

I grinned, I've never heard her speak of me professionally before.

"I also understand Adam's been teaching you things," Helena went on, smoothly I might add.

"Yes, he's shown me around and taught me a bit of the creative work here," Katie replied, innocently. I could only watch in worry at the trap Helena was obviously leading her to.

"How creative?"

Katie looked up at her, confused, "I'm sorry?"

Helena smiled, walking over behind Katie's chair, "Do you like older men, Katie?"

Katie shifted uncomfortably, looking at the window this time, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really now," She looked up at me, "Adam?"

"It's not my business ma'am," I answered, worried at Katie's discomfort now. Helena stood right behind her.

"Undo the two buttons of your blouse, Katie," Helena ordered.

We both looked at her surprised, Katie tried to get up but Helena pushed her by the shoulders back on her seat. "Your father listens to me, because he knows who I am. You better do the same for his sake and yours."

"What did my father do?" Katie was starting to tear up.

"For now, he's cooperating. I suggest you do the same!"

Katie closed her eyes and tears dripped down as she undid the top two buttons of her blouse. Helena reached down and tugged at both sides, increasing the open view, revealing the creamy, full cleavage, held together by a thin, black, lace bra. I swallowed hard and looked away, trying to keep effect on me at bay.

"Look at her Adam," Helena taunted, "How can you not admire such a fresh, young body."

"This is inappropriate and unprofessional, Ma'am," I replied, still looking away, "and a violation of her rights."

Helena laughed, "Don't pretend to be coy with me. We both know you're anything but."

I could sense Katie tearing up. She was always quick to tears.

"Look at her, Adam, tell me what you do with her."

I did my best to ignore her until I heard Katie pleading, I turned and Helena was slipping her hands down and inside the lace, squeezing and mashing her breasts.

"Please don't," Katie pleaded.

"Mmmm... they are so soft, Adam, so nice and her nipples are so hard already," She pulled the lace apart and under, pushing Katie's breasts up even more, baring them to me. Fuck!

Katie cried out as Helena closed her fingers on her nipples, tugging at them, I could see her thighs tightening together.

I swallowed and looked up at Helena, "Please stop this."

She smiled, "only you can," she closed her fingers and twisted the nipples in her hold tightly, making Katie cry out loudly.

"What do you want from me?"

"Show me how you make her cum but without your cock inside her," she continued kneading the breasts she held in her hands.

I thought for a moment and looked at Katie, her eyes were on me, a pleading look on them. "Fine," I answered, my eyes focused on Katie.

She pulled Katie up and pushed her down on the floor.

I knelt down and held her, "Are you okay?" I asked her, gently.

Her eyes were fearful, her hand was clutching at my shirt, "Why is this happening?" she asked.

"I don't know, luv," I said softly, assuring her, "let's just get this over with."

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

I leaned down and kissed her lips, feeling her kiss me back, the warmth of her mouth easily making my cock swell in my pants. My hands roamed to her breasts, gently rubbing her sore nipples, she started to moan as I kneaded her breasts and brushed her nipples lightly. I could feel her hands clutch tighter on my arm. We started to forget Helena was there. My hands roamed down her tummy to her thighs, slipping under her skirt, feeling her panties drenched and soaking. My finger rubbed against her clit, making her gasp out of our kiss. I laid her back down and took her hard nipple into my mouth, sucking on them gently, soothing them from the abuse they had just taken. My other hand pulling her panties aside as my fingers were rubbing her hard clit.

She was moaning and writhing uncontrollably. I moved lower and pushed her legs, holding them apart as I buried my face between them, running my tongue along her soaked pussy. She made long moans, her hand now at the back of my head, holding me there, pushing me down on her as she screamed "oh gods" and long "Ohhhs". She was so close, her legs were starting to tremble, I thrusted my fingers deep inside her, pushing her over. Her back arched, her fingers curled at the hair on my head, her legs forcing themselves against me, but I held her down as she convulsed and shook at the intensity of her orgasm. I sucked on all her juices and waited for her to regain her breath before I pulled up, suddenly remembering where we were. I looked over at Helena.

Fuck me! I thought to myself, my eyes widened in surprise. She sat at the edge of the table, her skirt had bunched up a bit, revealing the garter belt underneath and no panties. In her hand, she held huge dildo with two smaller heads. She must've notice my surprise. "It's not for you."

She stood up and knelt down beside Katie, giving her a good view of her trimmed pussy. Katie's face was filled once again with fear. She tried to scramble up but Helena held her head down, running the dildo along Katie's lips. "Do you like sucking cock, Katie?"

"I did what you asked, stop messing with her," I said out loud.

"Or what??" she turned to me.

I swallowed hard, I wasn't really sure.

"I thought so," she held Katie's face, pressing her fingers hard against her cheek causing Katie to open her mouth. Immediately, Helena pushed the dildo inside. "Show me how you suck cock, Katie. Show Adam how you'd like to suck his cock now."

I swallowed hard. Fuck, this woman was definitely used to getting what she wanted.

Katie closed her lips around it, reluctantly, trying fervently to fit it inside her mouth. Helena ran her fingers down to Katie's exposed breasts against, teasing and tweaking her nipples. Sliding her fingers lower until they were under her skirt. I could tell from the movement that she was rubbing hard and fast on Katie's clit. Beads of sweat were trickling down Katie's cheek, her mouth started moving on the toy, sucking in more and more inches of it inside her mouth. She looked so hot, I wanted to have her so bad, save for the cougar in between us.

I swallowed hard, my cock was aching so badly. I could see her grinding against the hand under her skirt, while she sucked with more gusto on the dildo in her mouth. Helena pulled it off, pleased at the outcome. "Do you need a cock inside you now, Katie?"

Katie was gasping in exasperation, her eyes darted to me.

"Don't look at him, look at me."

Katie looked at her and closed her eyes in surrender as she nodded.

"Show me, spread your legs for me."

I sat down, in case I'd collapsed from what I presumed I was about to see.

Katie pulled her skirt up and spread her legs obediently, her face of such innocence and vulnerability, her cheeks flushed.

Helena slid the toy down and between her legs, running the big tip along her slit. Katie trembled in pleasure, eagerly awaiting its entry inside her. "Do you like that he's watching you, Katie? Watching you become the slut that you are."

Katie panted in anticipation as the toy continued its teasing glide along her sweet, wet pussy. "Please...," she whispered, begging.

The big, black head stopped right at her entrance, twisting into her. She groaned in pleasure as it began its entry inside her. Helena leaned down and slid her tongue along Katie's soaked pussy, immediately thrusting the thick toy deep inside her. Katie cried out in pleasure, spreading her legs wider as she was violated, stretched apart, fucked hard and fast by the toy's master.

I wanted to explode but I knew I shouldn't. I wanted her, wanted to have her, wished I could take her. Her body was moving back and forth as she tried to keep up with Helena's speedy thrusts. "Your pussy is so hungry for cock, Katie, you like getting your holes all filled up, don't you?"

Katie couldn't answer anymore, she was getting close, so close. She was rocking back onto the thrusting toy faster now, her body started to tense up. She turned to me, her face filled with lust and pleasure, moaning uncontrollably until... she called out my name. A hard slap landed on her face and the toy and all the pleasure that it came with had left her.

Helena stood up and ran her tongue along the length of the toy. She looked at me, "would you like a taste of your little slut?"

I looked down, unsure if there was even a right answer or not. I could hear Katie in the background, apologizing, promising to behave. Helena's mind games were starting to work. I still didn't know what she really wanted from us.

"What do you want from us? An admission that we're having sex?" I asked.

"I already know the answer to that," she answered, gesturing for Katie to sit back on the chair.

"What do you want then?"

She turned to me, "I want you to make me cum the way you make her cum."

My eyes grew wide.

"And I want her to see every bit of it."

I swallowed hard, fuck.