Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because she promised me the same thing about you, that you would be safe if I did what she wanted, that your dad would be back to his old job."

"The same thing? Isn't that convenient you stayed for the same reason?"

"They raped you in that office!"

"You raped me in my room!"

"It didn't bother you then because you loved it, you loved everything we did together!" I said as I closed in on her again.

Her eyes pierced anger at me. The elevator doors opened on her floor and she started for it. I pulled her back to me only to receive a hard slap on the face. "How dare you!" she said, through tears.

If it had been someone else... but it wasn't. "I left her, you're still with him. So answer me, Katie. Do you love him or are you bathing in the luxury of all this... wealth?"

"Go to hell!"

I kept my hold on her as struggled to get away and held her against me. I held her face to mine, just inches away. The sight of her, cheeks flushed red with tears dripping down, I kissed her hard and full. She tried to resist at first, to pull away but I held her tight against me. Soon after, I felt her body giving in, relaxing, as I sucked gently on her soft lips. She pulled away, an uncertain look on her face, backing towards the elevator doors.

I followed her, taking a step forward to every step she took backwards. Her lips were quivering but her eyes were steady on me, mentally debating, the way she always did.

"Tell me you want me to go," I dared her as I matched her steps some more, waiting for her to protest until I was completely off the lift.

The doors closed and her eyes closed too, almost like a surrender. She had finally backed against the wall and tears fell down her cheeks. I stood in front of her, my face just inches from hers, my hands wiping the tears off, lifting her face by the chin to face mine. Our foreheads touching, but we stared only at each other's eyes.

"Tell me you want me to go," I repeated, in more of a whisper now. I could feel her trembling in my arms.

My lips brushed against hers, "tell me.." I whispered again as I kissed her neck, sucking on her skin softly, my hand through her hair, my body against hers, my hard crotch against hers. "Please don't.." she whispered back, biting her lip right after, a soft moan following..

I lean closer and kiss her lips gently, her sweet, soft lips, still so gentle, so shy... "Don't what?" I ask, pulling her hair back so I could kiss her neck and move back up to her lips, her warm mouth. She tasted so good. I kissed deeper, harder into her, as if she would disappear if I stopped. A moan escaped her lips and I felt her arm wrapping around my shoulder, the other clutching at the front of my shirt. "Don't what, Katie?" I asked, huskily, our bodies rubbing against each other.

"Don't go," she cried out as I grinded the bulge in my pants between her legs, so that it rubbed against her clit. Her fingers not digging into my chest and shoulder.

I leaned against her, my hands finding their way to undo the front of her dress, my lower body hard against hers. Her hands pulling my shirt off me and pulling my face back to hers.

I finally had her top open, her breasts kept together by the black, lace bra. Still hasn't changed, I grinned to myself. I pushed the sleeves off her shoulders, together with the straps of her bra, releasing her creamy mounds as the cups came off. She gasped loudly. "God, I've missed you," I told her, sealing her mouth with mine, my tongue entering, finding hers, swirling and teasing...

I pull her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, her breasts now aligned with my face. I lean closer to take one in my mouth, missing them, missing the sound she made as my tongue swirled around her nipple gently before flicking them back and forth. Her fingers dug into my hair. My other hand squeezing the other breast, kneading and tugging on her taut nipple.

"Ohh!!" she would groan out, and her fingers would close on a clump of my hair or her nails would dig into my shoulder.

I winced in the pain but adored how sensitive she still was. I didn't think to ask if she was alone in the room, if he was coming back. I didn't care, if I was being honest. I just wanted her so bad and she wanted me and that was all that mattered.

I sucked and suckled on her breasts, one then the other, my fingers reaching between her legs from behind, teasing her with my fingers. I could already feel her moistened panties, smell her arousal. I carry her over to the closest couch I could find, laying her down while pushing her skirt up. I delighted in her scent, aroused, soaked... I rubbed my thumb against her clit, her juices seeping through her panties and onto my fingers, making her squirm and groan.

I smiled and hooked my fingers into the waist of her panties and pulled them down and off, flipping them somewhere in the room. Her eyes were on me, her mouth partly open. I pulled her legs to me, spreading them open as my face dug into her pussy. A loud moan filled the quiet room as my tongue worked her, teasing and flicking her hard nub, my hand reaching up to squeeze and knead her breast, tweaking her hard nipples.

I felt her legs closing in on me as her body quivered in pleasure, I knew she was getting close. I pushed her thighs apart and continued circling her pussy with my tongue, my fingers teasing her opening. Her juices were dripping down her thighs. I sealed her entrance with my mouth, sucking on her as hard as if I would thirst if I didn't drink her, my tongue slipping inside her, as deep as I could get it.

"Ohh godddd..." she cried out as her body shook uncontrollable, her cries filling the room. I slipped my fingers inside her to feel her pussy clamping around them as she came.

I watched her body tensing and arching back, her brow, wrinkling, her lips parted as moan after moan came out. I waited for her to recover.

I stripped off my pants and freed my hard cock, climbing onto her, I kissed her lips, making her taste her juices. Her legs spread and wrapped around me almost instantly. I looked into her eyes, waiting perhaps for slightest bit of hesitation, I wasn't sure.

She stared back into mine but I could feel her body arching up to me.

Holding onto her legs, pulling them off from around my waist, I held them open as my cock was at her entrance. Her eyes closed in acceptance. I pushed my cock inside her, snug and tight still, I groaned loudly at the pleasure I felt inside her. She exhaled loudly as I pulled out. I pushed her legs against her chest and thrust my full length all the way inside her, making her cry out as her pussy filled up.

"god..." she breathed out.

I leaned down till my face was inches from hers. "Do you like me inside you?"

She groaned, her body trying to grind against my cock, but I held her legs in place.

"Tell me, Katie," I taunted her.

"Yes..,"she answerwed, lightly.

I sat upright, "I can't hear you, luv."

"Yes," she said, a little louder this time.

I shook my head and pulled out, slamming back inside her, making her cry out.

"I still can't hear you!"

"Yes, please! I want you, so bad! Please!"

I smiled. I pushed her thighs against her chest, raising her hips up, I pulled my cock out to just the tip and rammed it all into her, again and again. She writhed and bucked like crazy, moaning in pleasure. Her hands were grasping at the pillows by the couch.

I pulled her legs apart, stretching them out and filled her with my cock, staying inside her. I grinded my hips, my fingers reaching for her clit, rubbing it hard and fast. She came again...and again... And again...

I pulled her up, and bent her over the couch. Her knees were shaking from exhaustion, I pulled her ass up higher and slipped my cock back into her tight pussy. Smacking her ass, I moved in a slow rhythm, in and out of her. I could feel her pushing back at my thrusts. I reached forward to cup and squeeze her breasts.

"You feel so good, baby..." I groaned as my thrusts increased in speed and force.

She couldn't answer, her breathing was too fast.

"Fuck," I called out, my thrusts had become hard pounding, my balls were slapping against her clit. I spread her asscheeks apart. I could feel my cock held tightly by her pussy as it forced itself in and out of her.

She looked back at me and I saw her eyes close, a look of immense pleasure taking over. I sucked on my finger to wet it. I was getting close. I bit my lower lip and felt for her ass, my finger finding its way to her little hole. Her juices had lubricated her ass enough. She was looking back at me, her mouth partially opened as moan after moan came out.

I slipped a finger inside her ass. She opened her eyes instantly in surprise. Before she could resist though, I worked my fingers on her clit and timed my cock to the finger I had in her ass, fucking her in unison, driving her crazy, driving me crazy.

"ohhhh!! Ohhh goddd...!!" She cried out as her fingers clutched tightly at edge of the couch, her head tilted up and hear body convulsed. Her pussy tightened and pulsated around my cock making me lose all control. I pulled out and gave it a stroke as it shot it's load on her back.

Groaning loudly, I fell back onto the couch, pulling her onto me, her breathing still erratic.

"You're so beautiful, Katie," I said, wrapping my arms around her. She let out a light murmur as her head rested against my chest. I could still feel her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath, but she was exhausted and it didn't take long for her body to go limp as she fell asleep.

We sat there for a while, just like that. A bit of a power nap for me, I guess. I never bothered to check the clock. I was happy where I was. I undid her clothes gently, careful not to wake her up, used it to wipe my cum, what was left of it, from her back, and carried her to the bedroom, tucking her in. She let out a soft moan as her head touched the pillows, making me smile.

12