Meeting the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
She's his sister! Well, half-sister.
1.3k words
3.66
68.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltguyguy
ltguyguy
14 Followers

The sun was shining brightly, reflecting off the crystal clear water of the pool. Chrissy was sprawled on her stomach, the sun bronzing her back.

And what a back she has..Jason mused as he watched her above the rim of the book he was reading. Chrissy was a health nut. Vegan and working out every other day religiously. Though all her hard work definitely paid off. Jason's eyes followed the curve of her bronzed back all the way down to her legs. His eyes paused at the thin neon-green fabric clinging tightly to her perfectly round behind.

Jason was not sure the bikini bottom counted as a bathing suit at all but Chrissy explained that only at home did she wear it, so that her tan lines would be minimal. He was not sure what it meant that she was only comfortable to wear such a skimpy bathing suit around him.

Jasons own bathing suit began feeling tight as well as his mind began to wander. He quickly shook his head to stop the train of thought and brought his book up to cover the sunbathing goddess a dozen feet away. He knew he should not be having these thoughts,couldnot be having these thoughts. After all...She is my sister.

Well, half sister anyways. Jason's mother had married Chrissy's dad several years ago. Both were single parents with a single kid. Jason had been in college for the past several years and so he knew only what his mother had told him of the relationship. Which was not much. When his mom suddenly told him she was engaged, Jason did not know what to say. He was happy for her but did not know how to feel about having a new dad. He was not a child anymore so he doubted the man his mother married would ever become a father figure but he knew how lonely she had become since the accident. So he tried his best to accept his mother's new lover.

A year had passed since their engagement but the two only got married last month. Just in time for summer break. Usually Jason would go on a trip with friends or spend the break traveling but he gave in to his mother's request that he spend time at home and get to know his new family. When his mother mentioned that her new husband has a daughter, Jason thought nothing of it. When he learned she is his age he began to wonder what she looked like. Never in his dreams did he think she would be so beautiful.

Upon arriving home, his mother told him that they were leaving for their honeymoon. Their parents figured it was a perfect time for the kids to get to know each other. For an entire month he was to share the house with his new sister.

All of Jason's childhood friends had moved away and left to college. He never realized how little there was to do without friends at home. So he spent the majority of his time cooking and reading. Chrissy on the other hand spend her time tanning, doing yoga, and writing in a notebook.

A shadow fell across his body and he put down his book to find Chrissy standing over him. She had wrapped a towel over her torso, covering herself modestly. Jason sighed a breath of relief. She had an incredible body but did not show it off often.That would be improper.She had told him when she first wrapped herself in a towel and gotten a questioning look from Jason.

"I am going in for a drink, you want anything? Afterwards perhaps join me for yoga?" Chrissy asked him. She yawned and stretched her hands above her head.

Jason watched as the towel slowly rose up her thigh. He glimpsed a flash of green before averting his eyes. Even though it was just her bathing suit that he seen lots of in the past hour, he began to stiffen.

Casually, he placed his book on his lap to cover it and said, "Yes please to the drink. As for the yoga... maybe next time. I have never done it before."

"Ok. Be right back." She smiled and flashed her perfect white teeth. Jason watched as she walked towards the house. He wondered if all women walk so seductively. Her hips swayed from side to side. Each step causing the towel to tighten around her ass. His book was being lifted into the air by his growing erection and he groaned.I am not sure if this is heaven or hell.And their parents had only left days ago.

By the time Chrissy returned, Jason had his body under control again.


"Thanks," He said as Chrissy handed him the drink. Chrissy watched the condensation on the glass run down his fingers and drip onto his chest. Her eyes seemed to linger for a moment but before he was sure, she was walking towards the grass. Jason looked down at the drops of water than were running down his chest. He was coated in a thin sheen of sweat from his tanning session. His wondered what she thought when she looked at his chest. He was tall by average standards, about 6'2 and therefore not super muscular. He was part of the Ultimate Frisbee team back in college so he was in very good shape. Recently he started a new training regiment to strengthen his core. Which meant lots of ab workouts. He flexed and smiled at the six pack that appeared. It had taken him a lot of work to gain it. Perhaps she thought he was attractive, like he thought of her.More likely she was thinking of all the crazy good looking guys she date.With a body and personality like hers, she could get anyone.

Jason looked up to see his sister stretching on the grass, warming up for yoga. She stood with her legs apart and lifted her hands to the sky. It looked as if she was trying to reach the sun. Then she slowly lowered her upper body until her hands touched the ground. Her feet still straight. Chrissy was facing slightly away from Jason so he had a clear view of her behind. Moving inches as a time, Chrissy lowered her upper body even more. Jason knew her goal was to rest on her elbows and then touch her head to the grass. What he did not know was whether or not Chrissy knew the tight green fabric tightened as she stretched. Her cheeks slowly escaped her green bathing suit bottom with every inch she lowered herself. Jason did not realize he was holding his breath. Chrissy stopped half way and moved from one foot to the other to stretch. He watched as her ass cheeks rose and fell, one at a time. Then she lowered herself even more until she was on her elbows. Her bathing suit was just a thin strip running deep between her cheeks, barely covering her mound.

Jason had a raging hard on as he watched Chrissy successfully touch her head to the ground and consequently open her ass cheeks even wider. After a moment she slowly inched her way back up.Shit!Jason thought, looking down and seeing his erection pushing his bathing suit straight up. Jason dropped his book and jumped into the pool just as Chrissy straightened out.

The water cooled his incredibly excited body. He spent as long as he could underwater, trying to get the image of Chrissy's ass spread out in the air before him out of his head. He closed his eyes and fell to the bottom of the pool. By the time he broke to the surface and sucked in fresh air, he had regained his composure.

Chrissy was gone.

Jason climbed out of the pool and collapsed onto a chair and sighed.The pool is no longer a place of relaxation it seems.He laughed to himself in equal amounts of amusement and frustration.

ltguyguy
ltguyguy
14 Followers