Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 03

Story Info
My family is seduced by the Maddisons.
8.2k words
4.71
133.5k
58

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 03

My family joins the Maddisons' fun and games

The day came to return to the Maddisons, this time with my mum and dad. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous. What if mum and dad found out about what I'd done with the Maddison family and threw a fit. What if Laura propositioned dad and he said no? What if mum totally flipped out? Would that mean the end of my fun with the Maddisons?

All these thoughts swirled around my mind as dad drove to the Maddisons house that evening. It was a casual visit, not a dinner, so we were all dressed casually – dad in a short sleeved shirt and long pants, mum in a sleeveless light dress that buttoned up the front. She had a bra on tonight, but it had the effect of creating a deep furrow between her breasts as it pushed them together. It wasn't as revealing a cleavage as last time, but I noticed she'd left the top button undone so she was displaying quite a bit of flesh, more than enough to tempt the eyes.

Charles greeted us at the door and took us into the living room. Mrs Maddison and Alison were dressed far more demurely than the dinner party. Laura was in a flowing, almost see-through pale blue dress with a wide scoop down to the swelling of her breasts. Alison was in her usual shorts and t-shirt, as were the twins.

We sat in the living room and exchanged pleasantries. I don't know if it was deliberate, but Laura managed to stand in a spot lit from behind that made her dress almost transparent. Dad and I could clearly see her legs through the thin material. I could see dad out of the corner of my eye as he strained to see whether she was wearing underwear. I couldn't see any sign of flesh coloured knickers or even a thong under her dress. It wasn't until she turned around and I could see the crack in her ass that I realized she was nude under her dress.

Mum must have noticed too, because she moved to stand beside dad, nudging him so he didn't stare.

The twins and Charles exchanged glances with me and I realized this was all a carefully planned Maddison family strategy. The big tease was in play.

"Jim has real talent as a photographer," Charles told mum and dad. "I was surprised how quickly he took to it."

He brought out a folio of photos I'd taken of buildings and streetscapes.

"He's got a natural understanding of the use of light and shadow," he said as he showed my parents the pictures I'd taken. "It'll be a real use to him in his architecture studies."

"Well that's good to hear Charles," said mum. "Thanks very much for taking the time to instruct him."

"Oh, it was our pleasure," said Charles, winking at me. "He's welcome any time. In fact if you'd like to come upstairs to the studio I can show you the direction our next lessons will go."

"Sure," said dad. He spoke a bit too quickly and I realized he'd remembered me telling him about the photos they had upstairs of Mrs Maddison, and that they were even more explicit than the ones downstairs.

Charles led the way upstairs with dad followed by mum and Laura and me following. The twins and Alison stayed downstairs for the time being. Alison called out they'd see us later. I suspected this was all part of a seduction strategy the Maddisons had worked out.

Charles and dad chatted together as they led the way along the corridor. Laura walked with mum talking about raising teenagers. From what I could hear Laura was saying they used to have a lot of problems with Alison and the twins when they were younger teenagers, but now the family was closer than ever.

"We just let them have their head, let them explore without any recriminations. We opened our family up to having no secrets and we are all very open with each other. It worked, and it changed their whole attitude. They are doing better with their studies, they are more enthusiastic and considerate, and they pull their weight around the house. The boys even keep their rooms tidy," Laura said, and she opened one of the twin's bedroom doors to prove it.

My heart leaped. I hope they'd taken down that picture of Laura and her sons' cocks I'd seen it in their bedrooms on my first visit. I was worried it might scare mum away from going any further. It must have been removed because mum didn't say anything as she poked her head into the bedroom.

"Very impressive," mum said to Laura. "That's tidier than Jim's room even after he's said he's cleaned it up."

Down the corridor Dad and Charles were looking at a large dark photo portrait hanging on the wall. It hadn't been there before, and I was intrigued. We caught up and from the breasts in the photo I recognized Alison's naked torso twirling around the naked torso of her mother. They were like snakes entwined. It was a classy study of two naked female bodies in black and white. They were both covered in a thin coating of oil to make them glisten. Apart from the breasts, you could see hints in the shadows of the shaved pubic mounds of the women rubbing against each other. It was very erotic, but not pornographic.

Mum and Dad looked on entranced, trying to work out what was going on in the picture.

"Laura, is that you and Alison?" mum asked. Mum wasn't upset or shocked. She sounded more intrigued and fascinated than anything.

"Yes, Charles took that last year. He had us writhing around for hours until he got the shot he wanted."

"Well, I think it's beautiful," mum said. I was surprised at her reaction, but very excited she hadn't been revolted or angry. Laura put her arm around my mum and squeezed her tightly.

"Thanks Gloria. It was a beautiful moment with my daughter. I'm glad you can see that."

"Yes, it's extraordinary," said dad. "Quite sexy too."

"It's all in the mind George," mum said. "You see what you want to see. I see a mother and daughter expressing their love. It's very intimate."

This was going better than I'd hoped for. Charles winked at me. He thought so too.

We moved on to the stairs leading up to the attic. The black and white nude portraits of Laura were still there. Dad looked at the first nude of Laura taken from behind, nodding his approval. Mum looked too, then smiled at Laura. She seemed to be really enjoying this naked picture show.

They closely examined the next couple of photos as they slowly climbed the stairs, Charles giving a running commentary on light and shadow. I was nervously wondering how they'd react to the photos higher up the stairs – the more extreme photographs showing Laura with her fingers in her cunt and the heart stopping ones of Laura's smiling face covered in cum with her sons' spent cocks hanging beside her.

But the pictures had been changed. There were more nude portraits of Laura. One showed her in the plunging black dress she'd worn at the dinner, but with one strap undone, sending her dress toppling down one side of her body exposing a breast and her flat belly down to her hip.

Another photo had her in an old barn, tied up by her wrists to an overhead beam, stretching her naked body till she was standing on her toes. Her body was covered in dirt and oil, a shaft of light from the broken roof hitting her torso making it gleam in the gloom.

"This is our little experiment with bondage," Charles said. "It's a nice photo, but Laura didn't like being tied up so we didn't try it again, did we dear?"

"No, well the rope was rough. I like being able to move and express myself."

"I can understand that," mum said. "But you do look incredible Laura."

"Why thank you Gloria. What do you think George?

"Yes, incredible, absolutely incredible," stumbled dad. He was too embarrassed to look back to check how mum and I were reacting. Laura sneaked a peak at the front of dad's trousers and smiled when she saw it was bulging.

The next photo was taken from overhead as Laura lay on her front on a bed, her oiled ass sticking in the air, giving a good view right into her moist open cunt and asshole. She looked as though she'd just been thoroughly fucked, her hair wet and a blissful look on her face. It was the most revealing picture yet of her intimate parts.

"I hope you're not embarrassed by this George, Gloria or you too Jim." Charles said. "I know it can be confronting for some people to see the naked form, but well, Laura is a beautiful uninhibited woman and we're all very proud of her."

Mum looked a bit horrified at Laura: "What, you mean your children have seen these photos, even this one where you can see everything?"

"Yes, of course," said Laura. "We have no secrets in our family. There's nothing to be ashamed of. The human body is a wonderful thing. This is what we look like. Why hide it? There are pictures of the children naked up ahead, so if you'd rather not go on......"

"No, no it's fine," said mum quickly. "You're quite right. I think we should all be more open with each other."

She looked at me to try and tell my reaction to the pictures showing Laura's pussy and asshole. I put on a face of academic curiosity, pretending to be more interested in the use of light and shade than the revelation of the most imitimate parts of the beautiful Mrs Maddison.

We moved on. The next picture indeed showed the naked twins standing side by side, their engorged pricks hanging down at half mast. It was a black and white photo with half their bodies in shadow. This highlighted their pricks even more as they were softly lit against the darkness of their hips. Mum leaned in for a close look.

"My, your twins really are identical in all departments," she blurted, and everyone laughed. It eased the tension somewhat and we moved on to the next photo. It was a series of ethereal looking pictures of Alison dancing naked in a forest. She looked like a nymph. It wasn't until the last photo in the series that you could see the naked twins emerging from behind a tree, their pricks completely erect with a gleam in their eyes as they approached their sister.

"Oh dear, the satyrs have found the nymph," mum said.

"Yes, I was trying to tell a classical fairy story with this series of pictures," said Charles. "I don't know if it really worked, and I think it may be a bit too corny. But the kids had a lot of fun doing it."

"I'll bet they did," said dad.

The last photo on the stairs was a large family portrait of the Maddison family – all of them in the nude. Charles explained he'd set the timer on the camera to rush to be included in the picture. Laura sat straight backed on the chaise lounge, thrusting her proud breasts towards the camera. Laura's right arm was around Alison sitting next to her, her right hand curling under her daughter's arm to cup her breast. Allison's hand rested on the top of her mother's thigh. Laura's legs were apart and Alison's fingers were extremely close to her mother's shaved pussy. The twins stood behind the lounge, one to the left of Laura, one to the right. The lounge covered their legs to the lower thigh, enabling their thick hanging pricks to be seen clearly. They must have worked on getting their pricks as fully engorged as possible without actually being fully erect. The pricks stood out from their bodies but still hung down. Charles was standing next to his wife, his shaved genitals level with Laura's face, his dick almost touching her cheek. His hand rested on her shoulder. They were all lightly oiled, staring expressionlessly into the lens like those formal photos of the Victorian era. There was a heavy curtain in the background and a few ferns to add to the image of an old time family portrait.

I loved the picture. It was sexy and humorous at the same time. Mum and dad liked it too. Dad burst out laughing while mum tittered behind the hand she brought to her mouth.

"My oh my Laura, what would grandma say?" mum said.

"Well, maybe I'll find a photo of grandma like that some day. I'm sure they took nude photos in those days."

"I love the retro classic look," dad said. "Honestly Charles, you could enter these in a photo competition and win."

"You like it George? We all love it too. The good thing too is that we'll be preserved forever in our prime years. Sometime in the future we won't look so good in the buff, but we'll have this nude family portrait to remind us how we used to look. Tell you what, how would you like a family portrait like this? It'll be something special for you to keep."

"Oh, I don't know about that Charles," laughed dad. "I'd feel a bit odd stripping down in front of you all."

"Oh come on dear," said mum. "We've seen the Maddisons naked in these photos, it'd be rude to refuse to be in our own nude family portrait. I'm game. What about you Jim?"

I was surprised mum took to the idea so quickly. She'd obviously been impressed by the nude photos of Mrs Maddison and didn't want to appear a prude. I also detected a bit of competitive feeling between mum and Laura.

"I think it's a great idea. It'd be really cool to have a photo like that of our family," I said.

"So that's two to one, what do you say now dear," mum said to dad.

Charles chipped in: "Look if you feel embarrassed about being nude in front of us we'll strip off too. We're naked most of the day anyway so it's no big deal."

"Good idea, come on Gloria," said Laura, and in one motion she lifted her dress over her head and stood completely naked before us. I'd seen her naked before, but dad's eyes almost popped out of his head.

That really got mum going.

"George, you can't stand there gawking at Laura standing naked in front of you. It's not polite. Come on, off with your clothes."

With that mum started unbuttoning her summer dress. It dropped to her feet, leaving her in a lacy bra and some nice frilly knickers. I was stripping off as fast as I could, dropping my shorts and underwear, ripping off my shirt. Charles was already naked, only having to drop his baggy shorts and lifting off a polo shirt. Dad was alone in being fully dressed, not knowing what to do with this turn of events.

Laura stepped towards mum and offered to undo her bra for her. Mum nodded her thanks, and while dad stared at her, Laura slowly unfastened mum's bra and removed it, letting mum's breasts fall under their own weight. I thought she looked magnificent. She stood tall and straight, looking directly at dad, challenging him to take the next step and strip off. Laura stood behind mum, stuck her thumbs into her knickers and slowly pulled them down. She bent over, lowering mum's knickers to the floor until mum stepped out of them. Mum stood completely naked in her high heels. She stood defiant and proud, her dark hair hanging luxuriously on her shoulders. Mum wasn't as physically spectacular as Laura, but her breasts were bigger and hung more heavily. She looked very, very hot with generous hips and her belly was almost flat. My eyes travelled lower and I saw mum had a trimmed pubic bush.

"Come on into the bathroom Gloria," said Laura, taking her hand. "I'll help you with makeup to get ready for the photograph." With that the two naked women walked to the small bathroom off the studio and closed the door.

We three males were left standing looking at each other. I felt a bit silly standing naked with Charles, while dad was still dressed.

"Come on dad, you're not going to let mum do this by herself are you?"

"No, of course not," he said. He took off his shirt. Dad was fit from his work-outs. But I knew the real test was still to come. Charles was on the other side of the studio busying himself setting up lights and props.

"Come on dad, don't be shy."

Dad undid his belt and dropped his pants. He hung up his pants and stood in his cotton underwear. He took off his shoes and socks. But he stopped and looked around for an excuse to delay dropping his underwear.

"Tell me Charles, how do you go about setting up these portraits," dad asked and still in his underwear went over to talk to Charles. While they talked I sat on the couch and flipped through a folder of photographs Charles had left lying on the table. They were the photos I'd taken of Charles slamming his prick into Laura's cum covered face. I thought they weren't bad. Shit, Laura looked incredible as she held her mouth open, the thick shaft slamming down her throat. I quickly put the folder away. I don't think mum and dad were quite ready for that yet.

After some time Laura led mum from the bathroom. Dad and Charles came over to join the ladies. Laura was standing in front of mum and suddenly moved aside to reveal her handiwork. Mum looked amazing. Laura had done a very dramatic make-up on her face. She looked like a fashion model, her eyes standing out due to the dark eyeliner. Her body was covered in a light sheen of oil. Her breasts and belly shone in the light. I looked further down and I did a double take. Her pubic mound was now completely bare. Laura had shaved her in the bathroom. Oh mum, thank you, you are an amazing woman.

"Gloria, you've been busy," said dad. "And you've done a bit of deforestation."

"You like it dear? It feels wonderful. Laura was a big help. She says it looks better in the photographs, and it feels fantastic and free. I can feel the breeze in places I've never felt it before. Jim, I see you've also gone Brazilian."

"Yes mum."

"Well I think it looks very nice on you. It makes you stand out more. Now George, why have you still got those ugly underpants on? Come on, off with them."

Dad really had no choice now, and he hooked his thumbs into his underpants and slowly lowered them to the floor and stood up straight.

"Oh wow," cried Laura. "George, you are truly magnificent."

She was right. Dad's cock was already half engorged and hanging to a stunning nine inches. He held his hands in front of him, trying to cover his growing prick from me and the Maddisons, but there was no way he could hide that monster.

Laura walked over to dad to get a closer look.

"George you have nothing to be ashamed of," she said as she gently removed his hands from covering himself. "How big are you? Have you ever measured it?"

"Yes we have," said mum. "When fully erect it is ten and a half inches. To be honest, it's impossible to do everything we want to do together because it's so big. That's why George is reluctant to show it. All the women he's known have been scared of it, fearing it could hurt. I've learned how to handle it, but there are some things we just can't do together."

Mum looked at me to see if I was embarrassed by this adult sex talk, and mouthed the word 'sorry' to me. I walked over to her and put my arm around her to show I wasn't put off.

Laura put her hands on George's shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"George, you have a wonderful gift here. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. It is one of the greatest looking penises I have ever seen, and believe me I've seen a few."

We all laughed at that, and dad seemed to perk up. His dick was perking up too, waving in front of him as the blood rushed into it.

"Come on folks let's get this nude family portrait done," Charles said. He had dad and I rub oil over our bodies so we glistened in the lights. When mum and dad weren't looking, Laura thoughtfully quickly caressed my dick so that I didn't look so small compared to my dad. Charles had mum sit on the chaise lounge, her back straight just like Laura was in their family photo. I realized the pose made her breasts stand out firm and proud. Charles had mum spread her legs wide enough for me to sit on the floor between her legs, my head level with her now smooth pussy. I tried hard not to stare at it as I didn't want mum getting embarrassed and quitting. Charles told dad to stand beside mum so that his monster dick was hanging right beside her face. He took photos in this pose for several minutes. He stopped after a bit and had me drape my semi-erect cock over my thigh so it could be seen more clearly. He changed our positions after a while and had mum lying on her side on the lounge. Dad and I stood behind her, my dick almost touching her arm, while dad's hung a few inches below her shoulder and just above her breast. Charles then posed mum sitting between dad and me as we stood behind her, our cocks hanging right next to her face. Charles told some jokes which made mum laugh and he started snapping away as she turned her eyes from one cock to the other, laughing all the time. Charles had dad drape his long cock over mum's shoulder so that it hung down towards her breast, then posed her tilting her head to the side so that her cheek rested on the giant cock like a pillow. It was the first pose where there was actual touching going on. I stood side-on to her so that my semi-erect cock was pointing at her face.