Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 05

Story Info
Mum takes her explorations further.
6.6k words
4.64
86.6k
44

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad and I thought mum should have a new wardrobe to go with our family's liberation. Mum agreed. She didn't want to be the same old Gloria.

We sat on the bed while mum went through what she had in her cupboard. She said she had to keep some conventional business clothes for work, but dad and I agreed that even those could be sexed up.

Mum pulled them out for us to examine. Her navy blue skirt and jacket with white open necked shirt looked pretty standard office uniform.

'What do you wear under them Gloria?" asked dad.

"Usually a slip and a white bra and cotton panties," she said holding them up.

"Well you can start right there," dad said. "Ditch the slip straight away. If you feel you have to wear panties you'll need to replace the cotton panties with a thong, preferably the tiniest thong possible."

"Yeah mum, and that white bra is really boring," I said. "If you have to wear a bra wear something sexy, lots of transparent lace and something that shows off your breasts, not hides them."

"I have a few things like that. Let me see..." and she sorted through her drawers. She came up with a white lacy bra and put it on. It cupped her breasts and left the top half bare, pushing them up to present them as though they were on a plate. It showed a deep cleavage that even allowed you to see the curve under her breasts. Her breasts jiggled like jelly as she walked.

"Pretty good mum. More like that."

"I think its good too dear, but I think it should be more transparent. I'd like to be able to see your nipples through the bra."

"Well, I'll just have to go shipping then. It'll cost. These lacy things aren't cheap."

"It'll be worth it mum. Now what about the bottom half?"

Mum pulled out some lacy panties and held them up for us to examine. She had several colours, but what worried dad and me was that most of them weren't see-through. I complained some of them were still far too big.

"Mum, they should be small enough in front so that everyone can see where you've gone to the trouble of shaving yourself completely bare. I've seen some on the internet where they only cover the actual slit and are open from just above the clitoris. That's what I'd like to see you in."

"I agree that would be good dear," mum said. "We'll have to do some internet searches to find them."

"OK Gloria, lets see your party dresses, something you could wear to the Maddisons and outshine Laura Maddison."

"Yeah mum, the big advantage you have over Laura is that your breasts are bigger than hers. We have to make use of that. I'd like to see you go completely topless when you go shopping or to dinner."

"I don't think I could do that Jim. I'd like to do it for you, but I'd be arrested."

Dad added: "Also I reckon it's sexier to keep an air of mystery rather then expose everything first up. Remember that black dress Laura had on at the dinner? Now that had me going all night. I couldn't take my eyes off her hoping one of her tits would slip out. The thing is though honey, your breasts are bigger than Laura's and you'd be a knockout in something revealing like what she had on."

Mum looked angrily at dad. "George, don't you know anything about women? I couldn't copy what Laura wore that night. It'd be like I was wanting to be just like her. No, I have to find my own style of being sexy. I like a plunging neckline or deep cleavage, but I don't want to be another Laura. I want my own style."

"I know mum," I piped up. "How about something loose that has big scoops under the armpits so people could see your breasts from the side. You'd be able to control how much you flash by the way you move your arms."

Mum nodded thoughtfully.

"You've got something there, Jim. I'll have a look when I go shopping."

"How about something see-through Gloria," suggested dad. "You could wear a real daring bra under it or no bra at all."

"That's a great idea George," she said. She dived into her clothing rack and came out with a white see-through shirt and held it in front of her.

"I've worn this with a solid bra and a slip, but if I wore less underneath I think it could be a real turn on."

She put on the transparent shirt over her bra and twirled around in front of us. It looked pretty good, but because we'd both just seen her topless it didn't have that shock impact really revealing clothes should have.

"Mum, try it without the bra."

She did and it was a vast improvement. You could see her nipples clearly through the shirt, and when she moved her breasts shifted and bounced around completely unfettered.

"That's it mum. Wear that to the Maddison's party and you'll be a knockout."

"Absolutely, Gloria," enthused dad. "Why don't you get more transparent clothes and it can be like your trademark, so that whenever people know you're coming they'll look forward to seeing your body naked beneath whatever you're wearing."

All this was turning me on and I suddenly had an urge to be inside my mother.

"Mum, please come over here," I said.

She came and stood right in front of me. I reached out and undid the buttons on her blouse, exposing her large breasts. I undid the zip of her business skirt and it dropped to the ground. I pulled down her knickers and she stood naked in front of me. Dad was watching from a few feet away, saying nothing but looking on with approval. I looked up at her and our eyes locked.

"Mum, I really, really want to fuck you in the ass. Can I do that right now?"

She tussled my hair and leaned over to kiss me on the lips.

"Of course you can Jim, that passage is always open to you."

I had her lie face up on the bed. Dad reached into the bedside drawer and handed me a large tube of lube we kept there for just this sort of occasion. I stripped off and squirted a large amount of lube on to my hand. Dad pushed a pillow under mum's bottom, raising her hips in the air. Her shaved pubic mound was now prominent in the air, her legs splayed apart.

I wanted to try something new to start with. I'd been impressed with the way mum could take dad's monster cock up her pussy, and I wanted to see just how much she could take up there. I leaned down and gave mum's cunt a good licking and bit by bit her labia opened. I could see the small hole where her vagina stretched to take dad's enormous cock.

Mum spread her legs to make access easier. Her shaved pussy and asshole were waiting for me. Mum groaned. Dad leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. I squeezed some lube onto my fingers and pushed two into her vagina, moving them around as though I was stirring a drink. Mum raised her hips slightly. I inserted another finger, then a fourth. This was good. I hadn't tried getting so much into her pussy before and she was taking it easily. I moved my four fingers around, feeling the insides of her tunnel. Mum squirmed under me.

"You OK mum? Does that feel all right?" I asked.

She nodded and groaned. She muttered something I couldn't hear. Dad leaned down to hear what she said. He looked back at me.

"She said: 'More'."

More than four fingers? OK. I tucked my thumb into the palm of my hand. Could she take that as well? My whole hand? I moved my four fingers in and out slowly, each time pushing them in as far as I could. I spread my fingers inside her pussy passage and moved them around hoping it would open her up further.

"Has she done this before dad?"

"No, she's never taken a fist in her pussy. Keep going, but be gentle."

With my other hand I squeezed some more lube onto my fingers and then all over my hand and around my wrist. I straightened my four fingers, tucked my thumb firmly into the palm of my hand and pushed. My hand went in further than before as it wasn't blocked by my thumb. But the knuckles of my hand were the widest point. Could her vagina stretch wide enough to allow my knuckles to pass into her cunt? Mum was squirming beneath me. She opened her legs wider and pushed her hips up towards me. It was a clear signal to go deeper. I pushed my hand deeper and I felt the tight pressure of her vaginal muscles expand with me, keeping my hand in a vice like grip. I couldn't leave mum spread open at the widest point of my knuckles for long, and decided to push on. Bit by bit my hand slipped right inside her cunt. Mum let out a massive groan, shook her head side to side, and grabbed dad's arm. My whole hand was in her cunt right to the wrist. The amazing thing was I felt I could go even further. I tried pushing my fist further up her warm tunnel. It slid half way up my forearm before mum cried out.

"My God George, how far is he into me?"

"Up to his forearm honey. Is it too much?"

"Stop, just stay there. I have to get used to it. Don't go in any deeper."

I held my position for some time. It was a truly amazing feeling. My hand was very warm inside her belly. I moved my fingers and it felt very slippery.

I decided to try fist fucking her. Bit by bit my hand emerged from her vagina, her muscles tightening around my wrist and hand as they passed out of her. I pulled all four fingers out slowly and I was pleased to see her vagina stay wide open, waiting for me to reenter. Dad was staring, his mouth open in amazement. I knew that if I stuck my fingers in both sides of her cunt I could stretch her open to three, maybe four or even five inches. I pushed my fist back inside her, and this time I moved it in and out, my shoulders taking the pressure as I sped up this amazing fist fuck. Her belly rose and fell as my fist thrust into her. Mum was whimpering with pleasure. Dad put a hand under her head to comfort and reassure her, leaning in and kissing her passionately. Mum reached down and gripped my wrist, showing me how fast to move my fist in and out of her. I was surprised she wanted it pretty fast, and I picked up the pace. Suddenly mum had a massive orgasm and her juices flooded my hand and up my arm.

I really wanted mum's ass now. I pulled my fist out and flipped her over. I placed my dick over her anal hole. Dad was watching closely as my cock met only the slightest resistance as I slid past her anal ring and plunged into her ass. Mum sighed. I pushed in as far as I could. My cock had to be in almost as far as my hand had been in her cunt. I left it there not moving for a while. It was deep in her. I lay down on top of mum, kissing her neck and her cheek. Dad moved to kiss her as well and I lifted up to allow him to kiss her deeply as I started moving in and out of her ass. Dad was French kissing her with tremendous passion as I picked up speed and pounded in and out of her anal passage. I was fucking her as hard as I could, sparing her nothing as I rammed into her deeply, almost withdrawing only to slam into her hard once again.

Mum was holding dad's hand looking deep into his eyes, whispering how much she loved him, thanking him for allowing this to happen. My parents kissed again, both their mouths wide open, their tongues thrusting into each other as they breathed their lives into each other, sharing their love while I fucked my mother in her ass.

I was determined to make this one last. I willed myself to hold back my cum, stopping with my dick inside her to regain control, before resuming the pounding. But eventually I could hold back no longer. I wasn't going to pull out. I wanted my cum to spill deep inside her ass. I cried out as I came, forcing my cock as deep as I could into her ass. When I was finished I slowly pulled out. As my dick head left her ass I looked down and saw again that amazing two inch anal gape. I gazed in wonder as it closed slowly. My parents were almost weeping with joy and happiness. I collapsed beside my mother exhausted. I wondered if I could stretch her sphincter open wide enough to get my whole fist inside her ass like I had in her pussy. A thought for another day.

Mum went shopping for fresh sexy clothes the very next day. She didn't want me or dad to come with her. She said she was meeting someone who could help her, and we'd only get in the way.

We wondered who it was, but we didn't ask. Mum was entitled to her little mystery and she promised us a fashion show when she got home.

Dad and I decided to go and do a bit of shopping ourselves. We went to a sex shop in the city and examined some large dildos. I picked up a black butt plug that was three inches in diameter. I thought it would really stretch mum's sphincter.

"If she leaves it in for some time it'd stretch her ass and make it even looser," I whispered to dad so no one else in the shop could hear us.

"Good thinking son. Let's get some of different sizes so she can build up to this huge one," he said holding up a huge black butt plug. It had a diameter of four inches.

"Geez dad, it's enormous. If she can take that one she'll be able to take you."

Just then a pretty young female shop assistant with short blonde hair came over and asked if she could help us. She saw dad holding the massive butt plug. She looked at me and dad.

"We do have some even larger butt plugs in the other room if you'd like to see them. There's some good bondage equipment there too."

Dad and I looked at each other. Bondage wasn't something mum had ever mentioned but she had said there were to be no limits in our sex play. I nodded.

"Oh, er sure, lead the way," dad said nervously.

The girl was wearing very tight jeans and a bright red stretch boob tube. Dad and I couldn't take our eyes off her ass as she led us to the bondage room in the back of the store. She led us through a curtain that separated the BDSM room from the rest of the shop.

"Is there anything in this line that particularly interests you," she asked as she waved her arm around the display of leather gear. I'd seen some of this sort of stuff on porn videos but it was the first time I'd seen them in real life. There were whips, corsets, leather masks, studded leather straps and all sorts of kinky outfits.

"The plugs and dildos are over here," she said and walked over to the far wall. "If you are interested in stretching can I suggest this set," she held up a sealed box of five butt plugs, each one larger than the next.

"You have to be careful when exploring this avenue. Don't take it too fast or you can hurt your partner and put them off. And you wouldn't want that to spoil your fun would you?" she said looking from me to dad smiling.

Suddenly I realised she assumed we were a gay couple and the butt plugs were for us. I vigorously shook my head.

"Oh no, they're not for us," I blurted out. "No, we're looking around for a friend."

"Yes, its for a friend of ours," added dad.

The girl clearly didn't believe us. "Oh, well, may I ask if this friend is male or female? It makes a difference in what type of plug is best suited."

"Female, definitely female," we both answered.

"And about how old is she? Most young women tend not to be able to enjoy as big a plug as the more mature ladies."

"Oh about 40," said dad, looking increasingly nervous at this girl's questions.

"And is she already into anal sex?"

"Oh, umm, err, I don't know, I think so," stumbled dad.

"Well if she's an anal virgin I suggest she start with something like this from our starter kit," she said holding up a small curved dildo. I thought mum would hardly notice something as small as that in her ass. The girl was genuinely trying to be helpful. I decided we needed to be more forthcoming with her and explain exactly we were looking for.

"No, I think she'd be looking for something a bit more substantial than that," I said.

The girl shifted her focus to me. She'd realized I wasn't the bum boy of some nervous sugar daddy.

"Well, what about something like this," she asked me holding up a six inch curved dildo that vibrated.

"The sensation from the vibrations in your anus is out of this world," she smiled.

I wondered if this good looking girl tried them out herself?

"Is that so?" I said. "And do you think a vibrating dildo is better than a large plug."

"Well, they perform different functions. I think they're both good. The vibrating dildo really increases the intensity of someone playing with your anus, but a larger dildo will make you feel fulfilled. Some people prefer that. It depends on the person. Now if you want to really stretch your sphincter so you can take in a larger dildo, or penis of course, it's important to slowly increase the size of the butt plug," she said holding up the series of plugs that grew in size.

This girl was turning me on. She kept her advice professional and matter of fact, but I was dying to know if she used these devices herself.

"Thanks for this advice, er, I'm sorry what's your name?"

"I'm Sally. I've worked here for six months and love it, helping people like you. I get a staff discount so I know most of the equipment. I couldn't do anything with this though," she laughed holding up a truly massive butt plug that had a five inch diameter.

"And how long do you think it would take to build up to be able to take that in your ass?"

"Oh many months of training, even years of diligent work steadily expanding the sphincter. As I said it's vital not to do it too quickly or you can cause damage or turn your partner off. I think very few people could take something like this, only someone very special."

"And you, Sally, what would you recommend for someone like you?"

"Well this is my favourite," she said reaching for a butt plug with a two inch diameter. "It's really satisfying to stretch yourself and you know it is loosening up your anal muscles so you can take more up there. You can leave it in for a few minutes, a few hours, or even all day."

I raised an inquiring eyebrow.

"Oh hush you," she said, punching me softly on the arm.

"Well, are you?"

Sally leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear: "This is the second time I've had it in all day at work. Why do you think I'm such an expert? Look, you can't tell it's there can you?" and she twirled around bending over slightly to show her ass. Indeed, I couldn't tell she had a butt plug up her ass.

I was falling in love with this perky uninhibited girl. Dad was smiling at her antics too.

"Sally, my name is Jim, this is George." We shook hands rather formally.

"We'd like to buy the expanding set, and some of the vibrating dildos, but we'll take this huge one too. Give our friend something to aim for."

"Oh good, you'll have to let me know how it goes."

"Well Sally, we'd like to invite you to a party at our house," I said. "Maybe you could give our friend some direct advice."

"Hang on, you two live together, but you're not gay. You look a lot like each other. Are you father and son?"

Dad hung his head. Our secret was out. I nodded to Sally.

"And Jim, is this mysterious friend your mother, and your wife George?"

"Yes, Sally, she is," I said quietly.

"Oh how cool!" Sally squaled excitedly. "You're buying these toys for her? What a great family. I'd love to meet your mum. Can I bring a couple of my friends? One's my girlfriend and one's my boyfriend. We sort of share everything."

"Yes that would be fine," dad said. Like me, he must be remembering mum saying we could bring home men to fuck her. Two girls would be a little surprise on top of that.

"Actually I have quite a few male friends who'd love to meet your mum. We have a sort of club. We call it the Squeezebox Club, yeah like the accordion instrument. It's a play on squeezing your vaginal and anal muscles....yeah I know, pretty silly isn't it, but we can send out invitations and everybody thinks we're a musicians' club. And the good thing is nobody ever wants to hear us play, so we can play the sort of games we like."

We told Sally to be at our house in three days time, and she could bring members of her club. That'll give us time to warm up mum.

That evening mum was very excited. She'd been shopping for her new liberated wardrobe and brought heaps home. She wanted to keep most of it secret to surprise us later, but she said there was one outfit she just had to show us right away.

12