Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 06

Story Info
Mum starts gang bang training for Sex Olympics.
4.8k words
4.65
96.5k
47

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When mum got home from work Dad and I told her a few guests would be coming around that night. She'd had the two inch butt plug in all day while she was at her office, keeping it hidden under her navy blue skirt. We suggested she take a long shower to get ready. Sally and her friends would be coming over around 8. Dad had bought some nibbles and drinks and I spread them around the living room and kitchen. I was a bit nervous at the prospect of lots of men coming to our home to start mum's gang bang training. How would mum react? How would dad and I react for that matter? Until now our sex explorations had been kept pretty much inside the family, apart from those two young men at the cinema and of course the Maddison family. We were going to the Maddisons in a few days, and Laura Maddison had said it was time for mum to start training for the gang bang competiton at the Sex Olympics in a couple of months.

Mum hadn't said anything when we told her some guests were coming tonight. She just went into the bathroom to get ready. Sally hadn't said how many of her Squeezebox Club were coming – she'd rung and said it would be at least half a dozen, but some had still to reply to her message.

At 7.30 mum entered the living room. I was stunned. She'd put her hair up and her make up was perfect. She had a dark, mysterious, sophisticated look. She was wearing a loose white semi-transparent ruffled shirt, open at the chest, and a short white pleated skirt with black stockings. But the big surprise was a tight black leather corset over the top pinching her waist together. I'd never seen mum in something like that. She'd done it up very tight and it exaggerated her hourglass figure. Her breasts spilled over the top of the corset, her nipples almost bursting out with them. Mum still didn't say anything, just stood silently, tall and proud in the living room, her feet planted apart, waiting for whatever was to come.

We both complimented her and went to her to kiss her cheek. She breathed deeply and smiled at us. I lifted her skirt and was pleased to see she wasn't wearing any underwear and was freshly shaved. I brushed my fingers against her bare pubic mound and again complimented her for being so absolutely smooth. She'd removed the butt plug that had been stretching her sphincter.

"Are you ready for what might happen tonight, mum?"

She nodded.

"Is there any point at which you want us to stop what's happening?" asked dad. "Should we have a safe word for you to tell us to stop?"

Mum stayed silent for some time. She looked to me and then dad and whispered two words:

"No limits."

"But mum, if things go too far, if you're in pain, we have to know when to stop things. We don't know all the people coming tonight."

"Let them come," she said. "I'm ready. I can handle it."

"Do you have any preferences – oral, anal or vaginal?" I asked.

"All three orifices used at the same time," she said quietly, looking straight ahead.

The doorbell rang. Dad went to the front door and brought in Sally and her boyfriend and girlfriend. Sally looked stunning, her shirt blonde hair contrasting with an all black outfit of tight leather vest, short leather skirt and long black boots.

"This is Josh and Jennifer," she said, introducing her friends. Josh was a tall 20 year old good looking black guy with a magnificent physique. Jennifer was a ravishing redhead with green eyes, pale skin and ample breasts. She too was dressed in a corset. Hers was purple and black, pushing her breasts up prominently. Dad and I shook hands introducing ourselves. Dad then turned to mum, and said with pride in his voice: "And this is Gloria!"

Mum stood silent and tall, nodding slightly to acknowledge the newcomers. Sally led her friends towards mum and stood close to her, her lips almost touching mum's lips.

"I've been so looking forward to meeting you. You must be an extraordinary woman. I admire what you are doing, and I really hope we can have some fun together," Sally said softly to her, and then kissed mum full on the lips. Mum's mouth opened and for some time she and Sally indulged in a deep full kiss. Sally eventually came up for air, and Jennifer moved in. She too kissed mum long and deep. Josh moved in, and while Jennifer was kissing mum, he ran his hands all over her body, lifting her skirt to feel her buttocks and slip his fingers over her shaved pubis.

Josh turned to dad and me and smiled his approval. Sally asked us:

"Before the club members get here, are there any rules, any restrictions, any limits?"

We shook our heads. It seemed accepted that mum wasn't asked these things directly.

"Good. Does she have any preferences?"

Again we shook our heads. "She said she is open to everything, and she wants to be used in all three orifices at the same time," dad said.

"Excellent," said Sally. "The club will happily fulfill her wishes."

The doorbell rang. I went and opened the front door. Six men stood there. They were well dressed, four of the older men in suits, and two younger men in their 20s dressed in smart casual clothes. I brought them in to the living room. They stood along one side of the room while Sally, Jennifer and Josh kissed and caressed mum on the other side.

The doorbell rang again and I opened the door to two men who looked like father and son, the young man my own age of 18. He looked vaguely familiar. Then I realized he'd been at school with me. He was the quiet weedy studious guy who didn't mix with the rest of us. I'm afraid he got bullied a bit as a result, not by me, but by some of the loudmouth lads.

He was still weedy and wore glasses. He looked very nervous. He recognized me too, and made to his dad that he wanted to leave.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought my son along," the man said. "It's his first time and he's very nervous," the man said, holding his hand out to me. "Oh, you're Jim aren't you. I remember you from the school football team. Oh dear, would you rather we didn't come in. This is embarrassing. Normally we keep the club meetings anonymous, and I've never been to a session where I've known the host from outside the club activities. Look, I can see you two boys are nervous, we'd better go."

"No," I said. Mum had said no limits and she wasn't ashamed of her new open sex life. Neither was I.

"No, you are welcome to join us. Come on in. It's Chris, isn't it?"

The teenager nodded.

"Good to see you again Chris. Look, school's over, so don't have any hang-ups. That's all behind us. This is a new life."

His father thanked me and held out his hand to shake.

"That's good of you, Jim. I had a great deal of respect for you when you were at school. Chris always said you were one of the few decent blokes there. My name's John. You might remember my wife Joanne, she was always helping out at the school."

Indeed I did. She was quite a stunner and I remember following the blonde in her tight jeans or short skirts around the school with my tongue hanging out as she helped in the canteen and at sports events.

I brought them in to the living room. Both of them stopped in shock. Josh and Sally had started undressing mum. She was standing there naked from the hips down, her shirt was gone, her corset pushed her breasts up, her high heels made her legs look long and shapely.

I heard John whisper to Chris: "Just stand back and watch Chris. You'll see what the others do and then maybe you can get a chance to join in later."

"John, is this some sort of initiation for Chris?" I asked.

"Well yes, he's very shy. He's never even gone up to a girl to ask her out for a date. I thought this would be a good way to build his confidence."

I turned to Chris.

"Don't worry Chris, this is new for us too." I indicated my mum – the woman in the corset. I didn't know if Chris and John knew she was my mother.

"But we're all very willing to explore her sex life and I'm sure she'll be able to look after you."

Chris smiled his thanks, but he couldn't take his eyes off the action unfolding in front of him.

The six men had stripped off, and were massaging themselves into erections. Sally and Jennifer had lain mum down on the couch and spread her legs wide. Sally started licking her pussy while Jennifer massaged her breasts and kissed her passionately. Josh had stripped off to reveal a thick nine inch cock. Mum turned her head and he slipped into her open mouth.

Dad was still clothed but stood behind her head on the couch holding her outstretched arms as Josh thrust more deeply into her mouth.

"Is that your mum?" whispered Chris.

"Yes," I said. I figured we had nothing to be ashamed of.

"She's amazing. Do you, uh, well, do you do it with her too?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

Josh sat down on the couch, his black cock hard and sticking straight in the air. Sally and Jennifer lifted mum off the couch and had her stand astride Josh, facing the rest of the men in the room. Sally reached in to hold Josh's dick as Jennifer helped mum get ready to lower herself on to his dick. Mum was still not saying anything, but let out a long groan as Sally positioned Josh's cock at the entrance to her asshole.

Sally looked up at me.

"I see she's been doing well with the stretching exercises. If she can take Josh in her ass she's on her way to being an anal champion."

Slowly mum lowered herself on to Josh's cock, rolling her head back and taking deep breaths as he slid into her ass. When he was all the way in mum leaned back with Sally and Jennifer holding her legs spread wide. Everyone in the room could see Josh's black cock sliding in and out of her ass. Sally was clearly in charge of her club members, and she motioned one of the older men to come forward. He stood over mum's bare pussy and in one thrust, rammed his cock into her and started pounding in and out. Mum was holding herself up by her hands on the couch, but Sally wanted her full of cock. She called one of the younger men over and he stood over mum on the couch and with one hand behind her head to support her, pushed his cock into her mouth. Mum was doing it – all three orifices were filled. Sally wanted her to be even more occupied by cock. She positioned two more of her club members on either side of mum and placed their cocks in mum's hands. Five cocks were now being serviced by my mother. They were driving into her and she was taking it all. The man in her pussy was first to cum, crying out as he injected his sperm into her. The oldest man in the club looking to be in his late 60s took his place in her pussy and pounded away. Josh was still stuffed in her ass, keeping relatively still while the club members came in her pussy one after the other. The young man in her mouth came, splashing his sperm over her face. He climbed down and the other young man in the group took his place. Mum was handling this onslaught of cock far better than I dreamed she could. Her body was undulating in a steady rhythm, meeting the thrusts of the older man in her pussy while continuing to suck on the young man in her mouth and pull the cocks in her hands.

"She's really something," said John as he nudged his son. "What do you think son, could you handle a woman like that?"

"I don't know dad," Chris replied softly.

"Well I'm getting in line. Why don't you follow me?"

"Uh, I'll just watch for a while dad..."

John walked over to be next in line for mum's pussy while Chris stayed next to me.

"Have you ever had sex Chris?" I asked gently.

"Well, er, no, not really."

"Not even a feel of a boob or a finger in a pussy?"

"My mum came into my room a few weeks ago and jerked me off. She said dad wanted her to help me learn to relax with women, but I can't help it. I get all tied up and can't say anything every time I'm with a girl."

"So when your mum jerked you off, did you enjoy that?"

"Oh absolutely. She was great. She poured oil over my dick and that helped her hand slide up and down. When I came in her hand she kissed me and said I'd done really well and I had no reason to be so shy."

"And did you feel her up too?"

"Well she did let me hold her breast while she jerked me, but I didn't dare go any further."

"I'm sure she would have let you if you had just tried. She clearly loves you very much and wants to help you to be more confident with women. Look, my mum is very understanding and I'm sure she'll help you. Just hold back for now and don't join that gang bang scramble. I'll have a word with her when she's got through these men."

"Thanks Jim, you're the best."

I walked over to get a closer look at how mum was going. Three of the club members had cum in her pussy, one in her mouth, and Josh was now slamming into her ass from underneath. I saw the cum flowing from mum's pussy and running over Josh's prick and balls. Cum was dripping from mum's face. The only cock inside her at the moment was Josh in her ass and she was concentrating on that thick shaft, holding herself steady as he rapidly pounded into her. The club members were praising mum's elegance as she opened herself to every cock that wanted her. At last Josh thrust in as deep as he could and his sperm burst deep into her ass.

Sally was supervising her club members closely. As soon as Josh was totally spent she had Jennifer help her get mum off Josh and lay her face down over the arm of the chair. She put a cushion under her hips raising her ass in the air. Three of her club members as well as John were lined up to fuck her in the ass.

The first one slid in easily, her ass well loosened by Josh's pounding. He didn't take long, cumming relatively quickly. The next man went in immediately, before her gaping ass could close. He really bored into her open ass, fucking her very fast and hard before he too blasted his sperm deep inside her. When the third man started sliding his dick into her, a thick white stream of cum swelled from her asshole and dripped down. The sight seemed to spur the man into fucking her harder, slamming into her ass. Mum wasn't resisting any of this abuse of her ass. Dad was caressing her face and holding her hands, anxious to make sure she was alright with this anal assault. The third man came and then John moved in. Dad recognized him and nodded to him as John slowly slid his cock into mum's wide open asshole. John had a long cock and he steadily pushed it in right to its very end, before withdrawing again, pulling right out so he could admire her two inch gape. John then bored into her, giving her the hardest fucking of the night. It seemed to go on forever. The sperm already expended in mum's full anal passage was pouring out of her, dripping down over her pussy and running down the inside of her legs. Finally John roared and pulled out, firing his sperm into her open stretched ass. It had to be gaping wider than ever before – maybe two and a half inches. I was pleased with that, and I moved in to take John's place.

Mine was the fifth cock in her ass so far, and she felt more open, wet and relaxed than I'd ever known her anal passage before. I loved it. This is how I wanted her. Could she take even more cocks in her ass, even bigger cocks? Maybe we'd find out at the Maddison's party. But right now I was just relishing the feeling of total freedom I had in burying my cock in her ass. She looked back at me and smiled. I could tell she was exhausted, but this was excellent training. I pounded her steadily, but not as hard as John. I was reveling in her stretched ass. Mum thrust back at me, urging me on. The members of the club were standing around us, commenting on mum's amazing capacity for sex. I felt I was being drawn deeper and deeper inside my mother, our love total and absolute. Without realizing it, I started cumming inside her, and I kept on cumming, an enormous amount of sperm spilling forth from me into her until I fell back totally drained.

Sally and Jennifer lifted mum off the arm of the couch and laid her on her back on cushions on the floor. They gently took off the corset, leaving her naked for the first time. Sally knelt between mum's legs while Jennifer raised her legs in the air. Sally spread lube all over her right hand and up her wrist. Dad and I stood side by side with the other men around watching closely as Sally gently slid four fingers into mum's sopping cunt, then without too much trouble, drove her entire hand inside beyond her wrist. It was mum's second fist fuck, and she took Sally's hand in quite easily.

There was an audible sigh from the onlookers as Sally used her other lubed hand to gently probe mum's asshole, pushing in three fingers in one go. She twirled them around for a bit, feeling the stretched sphincter, before tucking in the fourth finger.

"Are you ready to take my hand in your ass Gloria?" Sally asked softly.

Mum nodded and looked into my eyes. I saw sexual excitement there, and a measure of pride in what she was achieving. I smiled back at her, and blew her a kiss.

Sally tucked her thumb into the palm of her hand and pressed hard on her asshole. The entire area around her asshole depressed as her sphincter resisted stretching the four inches it would need to spread to take in Sally's hand. But all of a sudden her ass opened and Sally's hand slipped inside. Sally didn't stop, but pressed further until her hand, wrist and a good three inches of her forearm had disappeared inside mum's ass.

"Oh my God," cried mum. She sat up and looked down to see how much of Sally's hand was inside her. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight, and she collapsed back down. The club members voiced their admiration and praise for mum. A couple broke out in applause.

Sally worked her hands in and out of mum's pussy and ass. Jennifer leaned forward and slowly slid her hand in beside Sally's in mum's pussy. Mum took it relatively easily, only offering a slight resistance to this second fist in her pussy.

I was astounded at how mum was taking all this meat inside her. Dad and I exchanged looks. He shook his head in awe, and looked down at his wife. Sally was working her fist in and out of mum's ass, dragging her sphincter out each time and then shoving it back in. This went on for a good five minutes until mum shuddered to an incredible orgasm. Her body was soaked in sweat and sperm. Sally slowly withdrew her hand from mum's ass. It stayed open an amazing three inches for some time before her muscles contracted and the gape closed. Sally and Jennifer linked their fingers together inside mum's pussy, and slid in and out of her in unison.

Another orgasm wracked mum's body and she collapsed, breathing heavily. Sally and Jennifer slowly withdrew their hands and stroked her pussy lips, letting her recover. Mum lay still for some time.

I brought Chris over and introduced him to Sally. He was clearly in awe of Sally after what she'd done with my mum, and he couldn't get a word out. Sally guessed his problem.

"Are you a virgin Chris?" she said gently. He nodded. Sally's eyes lit up. She motioned Jennifer to join her. Sally whispered in Chris's ear that she'd be gentle with him. While Sally softly kissed his cheek, neck and lips, Jennifer undid his shirt and took it off, then undid his belt and lowered his trousers. The tent inside his briefs made it clear he was more than ready to break his cherry. I thought he was a lucky bastard, his first time with sex and he's with two beautiful liberated girls rather than a fumbling inexperienced hung-up teenager.

Sally wrapped her hand around his cock over the briefs, caressing him. Jennifer worked her way around behind him and kissed him down his back. She reached his underpants and pulled them down, kissing his ass cheeks as she went. His cock sprung up as his briefs passed over his erection. Sally slid her hand along his shaft and Chris shook, leaning his head on Sally's shoulder. Jennifer massaged his ass cheeks, pulling them apart and kissing him along his ass crease. Sally dropped to her knees and took Chris's cock into her mouth. Behind him Jennifer spread his ass cheeks and licked slowly up and down his ass crack. I could see Chris was almost fainting with bliss from the dual mouth action from these beautiful young women. His father stood by watching closely. He beamed with satisfaction as his son finally took the initiative and leaned Sally down on her back. She lay with her legs wide and guided his cock into her. Jennifer kept licking his ass and reaching under to caress his balls as he pumped his cock into Sally. He didn't take long and let out a cry of joy as he spurted his cum into Sally.

12