Meeting The Man Next Door

Story Info
Michael & his neighbor share a fetish.
3.1k words
4.23
58.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my second story based on mine or friends life experiences. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!)

* * * * *

I'm not sure what got me started. Maybe it was the sight of my mother getting ready for work, running around the house in her bra and panties covered in a thin robe when I was a kid. Maybe it was the men's magazines I stumbled on in my parents' room and knowing it was wrong for me to see them. What ever it was, I have this overwhelming desire see women when they don't know their being seen.

When I was younger, I'd creep up to up to some woman's window and watch her undress as she got ready for bed or her shower or work. I'd hide some where for hours waiting for a glimpse of a female in varying stages of dress or undress. That's what floats my boat. Gives me a hard on up to my belly button. Fills my head when I masturbate. She didn't have to be particularly good looking, just have a nice pair of tits or a round, well-shaped ass.

Now there's the Internet. You can join some web site and for a few bucks, see just about anything you want to. But it doesn't compete with the real thing. The excitement of waiting I realize, was a big part of it. So was the idea that you'd see her later and knew exactly what she looked under what ever she was wearing.

I remember the first time I actually peeked in on some one. It was my best friend's sister, Diane. I can remember trying to on several occasions, but her drapes were always pulled tight. So I came up with the idea of opening them just a little when I was over at Jeff's house. I told him I had to use the bathroom and slipped into her room and opened her drapes about an inch or two. I waited until she headed for her shower and told Jeff I had to go home.

I went past a few houses before cutting through old man Segal's yard and hopping the few fences between there and Jeff's. I crept up to the side of the house and waited until the bathroom light went out. Then I edged up to Diane's window and saw her when she came into her bedroom. She had one of those heavy terry cloth robes on with them fuzzy slippers that were the rage in the early sixties. (at least in our neighborhood) Anyway, I could only see half her room and guess I got lucky that it was the half by the closet. When she slipped off her robe, I almost came right then and there. It was the first set of real tits I'd ever seen. They were kind of small with big dark nipples. I wasn't into asses then, but if memory serves me correctly, she had a nice one.

I watched as she hung up the robe and then disappeared from sight for a minute. I tried different angles, but couldn't see her. Then she reappeared, her skin almost shiny and wearing some white panties. I watched as she took out a light blue nightgown and slid it over her head. It was all over in less than five minutes, but I was hooked.

After that, I was always on the look out for a chance to peek. I must have seen half the mothers in the neighborhood and almost all of my friend's sisters. (The ones that were worth looking at anyway) I was in heaven until I got caught. My father wore me out good when I did. After that, I was real careful and didn't get to see as much because of it. Then I heard about a guy at school that got caught. Between the guys that picked on him and the way no one wanted him around, I pretty much stopped. Besides, by then everybody was fucking everybody and the fetish just kind of evaporated. That was twenty years ago.

It still pops up now and then, but like I said, we have the net. Now don't get me wrong, if the opportunity presents itself, I'm gonna peek. But I'm not going to risk my lively hood or my marriage by getting arrested for looking in windows.

You see, I've been with the same beautiful woman for twelve years and happily married for ten. Truth be told, I've peeked in on her several times from the back yard when she gets ready for bed and thinks I'm out tinkering in the garage. It's just so different watching her from outside then when I'm in there with her.

I find it truly erotic as she slips off her robe and inspects her self in the mirror after her shower in what she believes is the privacy of our bedroom. She'll cup her wonderful breasts as she shifts from her left to the right, sometimes striking a sexy pose. Or she arches her back, making them stand out from her tanned body. I love it when she tweaks her nipples, the coffee with cream colored skin tightening and lengthening, often licking her lips. She does this before she brushes her long, sandy colored hair. One hundred strokes every time. She leans forward and brushes from the base of neck through it rather quickly. Her breasts dangle in front of her and sway provocatively. Then she straightens and pulls the burgundy brush from the top to her shoulders, moving ever so slightly around her head until she has completed this nightly ritual. Her breasts do yet another dance, making my own flesh tighten. Placing the brush on the dresser top, she leans forward to inspect her face in the mirror. I watch as she runs her fingers over her fore head and around her eyes. Sometimes she smiles and others she doesn't as she opens the jar of cream and works a small amount over her delicate skin. She has a gentle her face. Oval shaped with dark eyes, full lips and kind of a cheerleader nose, you know; small and turned up just a bit at the end.

After she's finished with that, it stretching time. Fingers locked, she pushes her palms towards the ceiling. I can see every curve accented when she does this. Her supple neck hidden by her cascading hair as she tips her head back. The slight vee from her shoulders to her narrow waist. Her heart shaped bottom, the smooth white skin concealing her treasures. Her legs tight as she stands on tiptoe, each rose-colored digit spread to support her.

Gawd that excites me!

After these things, I never know what she might do. Although I've never seen her masturbate (she does this in the shower unless I ask her to for me) I have seen her play in the mirror. You know, tilt her head to the side and with hooded eyes then wet her finger and circle her nipples. She'll drag her fingers slowly down her body and maybe trace the trimmed folds of her sex. It never goes much farther than that. I know its time to hurry back to the garage when she picks out the panties she'll wear that night. I always wait until then. If she slips the simple cotton ones on, I know it will be a quick kiss and then she'll be off to bed. Yet when she chooses one of those little satin numbers, I know that I'll have some help relieving the ache that always builds…

Now I'm as open minded as the next guy, yet when my new neighbor handed me a cold beer when I was cutting our lawn and then proceeded to tell me what a great ass my wife had, I got a little pissed. Never mind that I encourage Kate to show off her assets. Just who did this guy think he was anyway?

"Relax Michael, I know you're a voyeur."

I got a hold of my anger and took a healthy pull on the beer.

"And just what is that supposed to mean?"

"You know, a guy that likes to watch."

"I know what a voyeur is Dan."

He just smiled.

"I've seen you peeking into your own bedroom window."

I tried to play it off.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hey. Don't get excited. I like the same thing…"

He held my eyes.

"…well maybe a little more than that, but it's a good place to start for now."

I didn't say any more as we both began admiring his wife Patty as she walked toward us. Now Patty is something. I guessed her to be in her early twenties and somewhat of a "trophy" wife. She was gorgeous and she knew it. Today she was wearing a huge brimmed hat over her long red hair with these round kind of sunglasses. Tried as I might to keep my eyes on her face, it was hard with her hard nippled breasts stretching the thin cotton halter that clung to her.

"Hi Michael. Cutting the lawn?"

Like I said, a trophy wife. I just smiled and continued to enjoy her as she dropped one hand to her hip and looked at her husband.

"I'm going to do a little shopping. I want to get the spare bedroom finished up before Jeannie gets here."

"We just had half the house redone Patty."

She pouted a bit as she drug her white tipped nail down his cheek.

"I know, but I don't like the bed spread."

With that she turned on her and twitched her tight little bottom toward their home.

"Talk about a nice ass…"

"Yeah it is. But you know what they say, the grass is always greener…"

"Yep."

"Want another beer?"

I wanted to know more about this guy, (Well his wife anyway).

"Let me put away the mower and let Kate know."

"The obedient husband?"

"I might want some ass later."

We both laughed.

Kate was cleaning the kitchen when I went inside the house. Wearing a thin sundress over absolutely nothing else, she just smiled and told not to be gone all day. I grabbed a six pack and headed over to Dan's. The garage was still open, but I tapped anyway. He met me with another cold one and looked a bit surprised that I had brought my own.

"No need for that. I got light if you want it."

"Just something from my house to yours."

He smiled as he led me through the kitchen to the stairs leading to the basement. Turning on the light, me motioned for to go ahead. As I went downstairs, I noticed that he had redone the house, at least the basement. It was now carpeted with new paneling and a pool table. The far wall held a rather impressive entertainment center.

"You play?"

I did. Hustling pool had helped pay my way through college.

"Not really."

Old habits die hard.

"Rack'em up."

As I circled the table collecting the balls and rolling them to the near end, I was pleasantly surprised to hear ZZ Top fill the air.

"You like the old stuff too ehh?"

"How old do you think I am Michael?"

I hadn't given his age much thought until now. I had always been more interested in Patty. Besides, we had only spoken once and that was to welcome him and his wife to the neighborhood. After that, only in passing. I studied his face for a bit and then realized he was pretty close to Kate's age and mine.

"35?"

"38, but who's counting?"

For the next hour we played and I soon discovered that the knowledge was still there, but my touch was rusty. After my third beer, he asked if I smoked. I didn't, but it took me a minute to realize that he wasn't referring to Marlboros.

"It's been awhile."

Years if I wanted to let him know.

"Wanna burn one?"

The next thing I knew, I was hitting my first joint in ten years. After coughing my lungs out, he finally stopped laughing.

"I should have warned you. That's stuff expands pretty good."

Indeed it did. After my third toke I found myself passing when he offered it back to me.

"Mind if I ask a personal question?"

"Go ahead."

"Why do you watch your wife through the window?"

Now I was pretty stoned and maybe feeling the effects of the beer, so I told him. After listening, he offered me the joint once more before butting it out.

"Wanna see what Patty looks like?"

I was surprised when he offered. I was more surprised when he went to the entertainment center and turned on the big screen before hitting the play button on the VCR.

There she was. Tall and slender, her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She wore a baggy Texas sweatshirt over her tight jeans and white Nikes. I looked at Dan and he just smiled.

Turning my attention back to the screen, I watched as she went to the dresser and took out a pale green teddy and tossed it on the bed. Her hands went to the bottom of her sweatshirt and she slid it off in one fluid motion. She was magnificent. Thin with alabaster skin, her grapefruit sized breasts were tipped with cherry red nipples.

Tossing the sweatshirt into the corner, she lifted her foot and untied her shoe. I stood transfixed by her breasts as they trembled with the simple effort. In less than a minute, she had removed both shoes and was sliding the tight jeans down her long well shaped legs. She turned and looked into the mirror before picking up the lipstick that was there and redid her lips. I was trembling when she slid the white lace panties off her slim hips. When she picked up the teddy and turned toward the camera, I gasped. If not for her full breasts I'd have sworn she was only twelve years old. Her sex was completely shaved, her tight folds showing a mere crease between her thighs.

"I like to watch too."

Dan's voice brought me back to reality. I watched as she stepped into the teddy and slid it up her near perfect body. The big screen went dark.

"She's great"

"Thanks."

"Another game?"

"Why not?"

We played thorough another beer. He was shooting poorly so I won a few. He lit the half burnt joint and began talking. I listened to him run on about how he met Patty and then got married way to soon. She was twelve years younger he complained; and often acted like it. I listened as I found my game and beat him pretty good. Then he surprised me.

"You like the tape?"

Hell yes I liked the tape.

"It was good. Like you said, she's a little thin."

"Tell you what, I'll bet the tape against you letting me watch your wife sometime."

I just looked at him. He was stoned, his eyes glazed and hooded.

"You ain't getting a tape of Kate Dan."

"Don't want one. Just wanna watch her like you do."

I thought about Patty and her grapefruit sized breasts jiggling as she slid the tight jeans off her hips. Then I thought about how stoned he was.

"Deal."

It played a shit game. He missed a lot, but he kept leaving me without a shot. Maybe it was the thought of me having that tape or maybe it was the thought of him watching Kate, but in less than three minutes, he was dropping the eight ball in the corner pocket. Chuckling, he extended his hand.

"Don't worry about it my man. You don't have too let me check her out."

Now this was not what I was expecting. After all, he had shared the video of his wife and I did lose the bet.

"T-thanks Dan. But what can I do for you?"

"Why don't you and Kate join us at Siro's for dinner? I think they might get along. Besides, maybe by us hanging around a couple my age might help."

"Agreed."

"I don't know Michael. We hardly know these people."

I looked at Kate in her thigh highs and black string panties.

"Siro's is a nice place. Besides your always telling me I never take you out any more."

"That is not what I'm talking about and you now it."

Her look assured me she was pretty serious. Slipping my hands around her waist, I pressed my mouth against the side of her neck. Kissing and then nibbling up to her ear, I whispered.

"I just want to show off my sexy wife is all."

Pulling away, I could see her nipples tightening.

"That girl is ten years younger than me Michael."

"But you have that come fuck me look and much better legs."

I reached for her again.

"Just let me wear something a bit more conservative. That dress doesn't leave much to the imagination."

Her mouth was saying no but her nipples were saying yes.

"Tell you what. We'll go dancing and if she has more men ask her to dance than you do, I'll buy that new outfit you want at Neiman's."

I could see the wheels turning.

"Matching shoes too?"

"Matching shoes too."

She moved closer before putting her hands around my neck.

"And you won't get jealous?"

"Jealous?"

"Well I might have to flirt a little if I want to get that outfit."

I searched her eyes and saw that look there. You know the look. The one your significant other gives you when she really wants something. The sexy one that melts your heart and gets the old blood boiling… That one.

"You can flirt all you want to."

She kissed me then. A nice warm, open mouth kiss that lingered in my mind long after she slipped from my arms. I watched her as she slipped on the matching lace bra that did more to accent her breasts then conceal them. I felt that need growing, yet when I reached for her she stepped away.

"Later Michael. I have an outfit to win!"

She was teasing now, shifting her weight from her left foot to her right as she opened the little black dress and stepped into it. She kept staring up at me as she wiggled into it before turning to have me zip it up. I kissed her neck where it meets her shoulder.

"Mmmmmmm. I should let you play pool with our new neighbor more often…"