Meeting The Master

Story Info
Master teaches an innocent young man with visual aids
2.3k words
4.51
27.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers

I met the Master when I first came to work for his company. He seemed stern and cool, but was very fair to me. I had started college at seventeen and finished early. By the time I was twenty-six, I was hired to be his personal council. My childhood was a nightmare and I think he became a father figure to me.

Then he took me to Asia, and introduced me to the lifestyle. I sat and watched as all my darkest fantasies were acted out in front of me. Normally the only thing that makes me erect is having an enema or being spanked by a woman. I was hideously ashamed of this. I thought I was a pervert. Then the Master showed me that I was but a toddler in the world of perversion.

We traveled the darkest paths in Asia but I felt safe under his wing.

He told me that this was my primmer in the life of submission. I was forbidden to touch or be touched. And so I watched. Sitting with a group of a dozen or so older men I watched as the Master stood on a stage-like platform and fastened clamps on a delicate Asian woman's nipples and pussy lips. I studied how he lowered her onto a black man's huge erection and guided another thick cock belonging to a tall blond man, into her bottom. Then with the tiny woman helplessly sandwiched between them, the two men stood.

Dressed in a white silk shirt and black leather pants and boots, the master picked up a long flexible rod and began to beat the two naked men on their asses. The men roared and staggered as the woman screamed. When the blond man in her bottom lost his grip and his place the woman received a few blows of the rod. Her legs curled around the black man's waist and she shrieked again. Amazingly she and the man came even as the blows fell on their red striped asses. I was stunned when my own cock stirred and swelled.

The blond man meanwhile, just knelt on the wooden floor and looked ashamed. He kissed Master's boots and let himself be strapped face down on a short bench, his booted feet spread wide on the floor. "You failed a simple test, pig!" Kicking the blonde's legs farther apart, the Master picked up a leather flogger and handed it to the black man. "50. Stop and bugger him at 25 though. Jason-boy, come closer and watch as the pig is punished."

I stood up, went forward and shuddered as the whip turned the pale flesh into a bright red mass of welts. The man screamed after ten of so and I shuddered again. Glancing at me, Master called a halt and walked to the end of the bench. "Pig. Do you wish this to stop?" The man looked dazed and shook his head. "See, Jason… he has gone into his own world now… his sub space. Crouch down and look at his penis."

"It's hard Master." I was amazed. Of course I was even more amazed that I was hard. Diamond hard.

"Now be quiet and watch." The black man finished the twenty-five and stood up, his massive, uncircumcised cock erect again. The woman had been standing to the side, with her fingers buried in her clamped and chained pussy. Throwing down the whip, the man grabbed her and pushed her face down on the whipped man's back. With no warning, he plowed into her pussy and plunged back and forth, making both people under him scream in pain and pleasure.

When the cock was coated with creamy froth the man tossed her aside and pointed his cock down. I couldn't help but lean closer as the fist shaped head breached the tiny hole. "I can't believe that will fit, Master."

"He'll make it fit, or he'll be the one face down."

I tried not to shudder again as the Master took up the flogger and laid twenty quick strokes on the muscular buttocks of the man doing the fucking. He was much better at it and the big man bellowed even as he pounded the screaming man under him.

He then directed the woman to come behind the pair of men.

Master took the woman's wet hand and squeezed it full of some sort of cream. Steering it between the clenching buttocks he gave her a grim look. Without a word she pushed two fingers in to the brown pucker. After a few pumps she shoved in four, then curling in her thumb she twisted and pushed until her hand was inside. The blond man on the bottom was making odd keening grunts as the tireless black cock fucked him. "You see Jason, how her arm is going into him. This is something that takes time to learn, even though her hand and arm are comparatively tiny. It takes much more time for a man to do this to another man." The Master paused and twisted the clamps on her nipples before unclipping them. "Make a fist slut." Her knees buckled and I could see her nipples turn almost purple. Only her hand inside the man caught her, making him fall forward on the helpless blond man. "Clumsy slut."

The woman was weeping as she stood. "I am sorry, Master."

"Make him come… this is getting boring."

I looked at the dainty Asian girl and wished I could put my cock inside her – in her mouth – in her pussy – in her ass. I had never been able to get it up with a woman – or a man for that matter (trying it with a roommate, once in college) Now my cock was leaking and hard and the simple pressure of my cotton boxers rubbing it was going to make me come. I even wondered in my most secret fantasies what a cock – or even a hand – would feel like in my ass.

Up to this point the only time I became aroused was when, once a month, I paid a middle-aged nurse to give me a colonic and spank me until I came on her lap. But my hole was so tight that even the pencil sized enema nozzle made my eyes water. "I'm going to come."

"From now on you will ask my permission, not simply announce it."

"Please… please may I touch…"

"No. No one – including you – may touch your cock. It is going to be a gift to my dear wife. You are going to be a gift."

"But."

"Oh… I almost forgot." Master reached into his pocket and took out a wrapped box. "This is for you. Put it in."

I opened it and took out a yellow rubber thing that looked something like a large baby's pacifier. It had a ring on one side of a flat flange, and a six-inch tube that swelled to about an inch across at the middle. "Is this a plug?"

"A small one, yes. Now drop your trousers and put it in."

"But…" I looked at the group of strangers watching us.

"You may suck it to make it wet." Now unless you want to have these two fellows stretch your bottom instead, you will kneel with your back to the gentlemen and put this in. Put it in and leave it until I remove it."

"Yes Master." This was a test. I knew that if I refused him, he would never mention this again. I would simply go back to being his highly paid lawyer. I would never know the heights he could help me reach.

I dropped to my knees and unbuckled my belt.

Blushing madly, I looked up to see Master stroking the girls breasts from behind. The man on the bench had at some point come and his cock was still dripping onto the floor, as limp as the rest of his body. Unbelievably the other man was still pounding him, even as the girl inched her arm in and out of his body. I quickly took out the toy and wet it, my tongue curling at the rubbery taste. Lowering my pants just a little, I reached back and pressed the tapered tip into my tight hole.

'Come on… he's watching…' I silently cheered myself on. It was unbelievably awkward to try to relax, reach back and push hard enough to get the thing in. I'm sure that's why he made me do it like this. Tears stung my eyes at the strange, painful sensation as it entered me. 'Don't be a baby… that guy's penis is three… four times as big as this.'

The largest part of the thing went in and my hole clamped down on the indent at the flange. My body tried to expel it right away but to no avail. Until someone grabbed that ring and pulled hard, the thing was up inside of me to stay. My channel spasmed around it and my cock jerked and sprayed the inside of my shorts and pants. My belly cramped with the force of the orgasm as I toppled forward catching myself with my hands, panting.

After a moment, I realised my pants had fallen and I was on my hands and knees, my bare ass and dripping cock in full view. I scrambled to cover myself as I jumped to my feet. The thing was a constant presence inside me – as if there was a string on the end that held me like a puppet in the Master's hands. I had the strange urge top kneel and kiss his boots like the other had done and there was no shame in the idea.

He was my Master. He chose me, and it made me proud.

The big man finally came and fell forward onto the semi-conscious blond man. The tiny woman kept fisting him until Master ordered her to stop. "Master sir?" she asked in her tiny voice as she gestured toward the blond man. "Peter is not completely with us now. I know you ordered 25 more after the fucking. I would take them for him, if you permit it."

"I was going to excuse him, but since you need a bit more – well I'll think of something different." There was a narrow leather sling of sorts suspended from the ceiling on a chain. He sat the girl on the leather and tied her hands over her head. Then he fastened her ankles to the same hook so they were spread wide and she was in a jack knife position. The pink lips of her shaved pussy were still clamped and flushed. Master went to his bag and returned with a massive dildo and a small flogger.

With little preparation he twisted and screwed the rubber toy into the pink slash, making her whimper. He turned to his audience, and showed them the little flogger. "My dear wife is not fond of this so I rarely indulge. I know – I spoil her – but her breasts are over sensitive and she more than makes up for it in her untamed appreciation for other unusual games." Entreating me to come closer, Master took the little whip and hit my palm with it. It was made up of knotted rubber threads that stung like wasps.

He then proceeded to hit the bound woman's breasts and nipples with the whip. By the third stroke she was screaming. He gave each breast ten, then switched to the inside of her thighs, pausing to make sure she wanted to continue.

"That is twenty… Master…" She sobbed out the words. "Five more?"

"Yes. Mustn't break a promise." He forcefully lashed her breasts again, targeting the swollen, engorged tips as he cupped her pussy, shoving the rubber monster into her, even deeper. The girl screamed and bucked against the restraints as she came violently.

Master went to his case and took a moist towel from a plastic bag. After daubing his heated face, he cleaned his hands thoroughly. A heavy set Chinese man came forward and shook his hand.

"You honor my unworthy toys with your harsh affection."

"Master Chen. You honor me by letting me work your toys."

"They needed a firm hand and I fear I spoil them – they get lazy."

"I welcomed the opportunity to show my new acquisition how an experienced team can made to perform."

"He blushed like a virgin."

"In many ways he is." Master looked at me and ordered, "Display." I must have looked befuddled because they laughed. "Unzip and drop your pants."

I felt the heat start and did as ordered. The men came forward and studied me until had to clench my fists to keep from hiding myself with my hands.

"Eight inches, hard." One looked down as Master used a boot to nudge my feet apart.

"Eight at least and a good body." Another chuckled.

"He's nine inches, hard." Master said proudly having sat in on one of my 'treatments'. "He's the same length and almost a match for me in width."

"That ass looked virgin."

"So it is." Master shrugged as he gestured for me to pull up my pants. "This is all in preparation for his 'wedding night' with my wife and I. She was a virgin too… I mean to train them as a pair… to work them in tandem."

"You must bring them back someday and show us…"

"Perhaps." Looking at the three sated and worn out people on the stage, Master shrugged again and strode regally through the crowd with me on his heels. "Come Jason."

And I almost did as my cock… no he preferred the word penis… hardened at his tone. I would do anything he asked for the honor of becoming his.

The end for now

clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers