Meeting the Neighbors

Story Info
I get to meet my new neighbors, but I'm not quite dressed.
2.2k words
4.31
94.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and I had been friends since we were in High School. Finally adults, we found jobs and decided that if we pooled our income we could share a small apartment. Moving day came and we worked into the evening putting the place together. It had been sweaty, but we were finally in our own place. And those cute college guys next door...so chivalrous to offer to help me with my box! Adam was his name? What a cutie. And Mark wasn't hard on the eyes either. The mind couldn't help but wander. After pizza for dinner we took showers, got into our PJs, sat on our couch, and talked. The cable hadn't been installed yet, nor had the wifi. I mentioned the guys next door, wondering what they were doing.

"Yeah, you want to meet those guys?" she teased.

Sally, a real beauty, had always been good with guys. I, on the other hand, was good with books. I just shrugged.

"Maybe you can knock on their door late at night and get naughty!"

I blushed furiously at the idea and changed the subject.

The previous tenants had left behind a gigantic roll of saran wrap, 2 feet across (I would later find out it was packing wrap). We started to play around with it and the idea came up of using it like lingerie. Sally, always the instigator, took off her top and we fashioned a crude tube top. We had been naked in front of each other before, so it was no big deal. Also, I knew from plenty of experience that Sally was a bit of an exhibitionist. Sometimes she even convinced me to go along with her antics. I'd never been caught, thank God. We laughed hysterically as she modeled the makeshift top, knowing it was just a few thin layers of plastic between her skin and the air. It was my turn next. Sally came up with the idea to completely mummify me. Caught up in the moment, I agreed.

After I took my tee off, leaving me only in my panties, Sally pointed out that it would be dangerous to wrap me standing, I could fall over. The dining room had a 2-inch pipe running from floor to ceiling, the results of a cheap renovation years ago. Sally positioned me with my back against it and then started to wrap me. With my hands on my thighs, she made a whole lot of wraps, covering me from just below my boobs to my fingertips. Next, she started a new pass and wrapped my feet and legs together, making a few more passes. Then another run, covering my breasts and upper body, all the way to my shoulders. She only used two layers up top.

I was giggling uncontrollably, unable to move even a millimeter. Looking down, my boobs were smooshed, like saucers with a nipple in the middle. She had done a nice job ensuring they were even. I was glad I had the pipe holding me up, I would have toppled over without the support. Sally took a few pictures and showed them to me. My tits were clearly on display, like the were pressed against a window. The multiple wraps lower down made the rest of my body a little more obscured.

"Okay, don't go anywhere," she said and then disappeared into the bathroom.

I struggled to move, giggling the whole time. I couldn't even move my hands on my thighs, they were stuck in place. Sally emerged with a smile and a pair of shorts. She pulled on her t-shirt and told me how pretty I looked. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I noticed she had a weird, dangerous grin on her face.

"Who is that?" I said.

"Probably the guys next door. I thought it would be nice to meet them."

"Wha...WHAT? Sally, get me out of this!"

"Nope," she grinned, spun and pranced out of sight to the front door.

My stomach clenched as I heard her open the door and talk to someone. And then, to my horror, footsteps. Greg walked in. I was too stunned to say anything. His jaw dropped as he saw me. No boy had ever seen me naked. Heck, I was still a virgin.

"Greg, this is Alice. Alice, this is Greg. Say hello, Alice."

I shrieked. Greg's eyes bugged out. A guy I didn't know was seeing me almost naked! And I couldn't get away! I couldn't even cover myself.

"Sally, get me out!"

"Go on Greg, introduced yourself," she said as she nudged him forward.

I did the only thing I could think of; I hid. With a quick toss of my head, my hair now hung in front of my face.

"Hi, I'm...Greg."

"Oh, this will never do!" Sally said. "Here, let me help you with your hair."

Sally slipped behind me and put my hair back into a pony tail with a hair band, leaving me to face Greg again. To compound my humiliation, I wasn't projecting anger. Despite the situation I was actually giggling and blushing furiously.

"Sally, oh my God, get me out!"

"Hey, you want a beer?" Sally asked, completely ignoring me.

"Sure," he said, his eyes raking up and down my body. "Hey, I'm Greg, I live across the hall."

"Oh my God, please turn around!"

Sally cracked open his beer and then started chatting, his eyes totally focused on my body. I didn't know where to look, and didn't have much choice, so I just stared at his feet while I blushed. I don't know how much time passed, but there was another knock on the door.

"Oh my God!"

"Okay, why don't you have a seat," Sally said.

She guided Greg to the sofa and then disappeared down the hall and opened the door. Greg was sitting on the sofa but still staring at me as footsteps came down the hall.

"Holy shit."

"Hey, now watch your potty mouth or I'll have to ask you to leave," Sally said. "Mark, this is Alice. Alice, this is Mark."

I broke into another totally inappropriate fit of laughter as he had the same reaction as Greg. Sally gave him a beer and started talking to him. I thought I was going insane, having an anxiety attack, giggling like a silly girl as I helplessly squirmed in my cocoon.

"This is amazing. Can I take a picture?"

"NO!" I shrieked.

"No, absolutely not. You wouldn't want to make Alice uncomfortable, would you?"

"SALLY!"

Another knock on the door. Sally guided Mark to the sofa and answered the door. Adam walked in, looking at his buddies first.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

They were all staring at me, and he turned and his jaw dropped.

"Oh my...are you okay?"

"No!" I replied.

"Oh, she's fine. Adam, this is Alice. Alice, this is Adam."

He was gaping at me, speechless as we looked at each other. Sally returned with a beer for him and a deck of cards.

"You look...amazing," Adam said.

"Oh my God, turn around!"

"Oh don't be silly, they are guests in our house. We can't just order them around. Okay guys, you want to play cards? Bring the table over here."

They set our little dining room card table a few feet in front of me. Sally seated the guys so that they were all facing me, with her as the dealer facing them. All three of them, just a few feet away, were staring at me. I watched Greg and Adam adjust themselves. I felt like I was in a weird dream, that it wasn't really me.

"Okay, so we won't be playing for money, but the winner gets to ask Alice a question. Deal?"

The guys nodded mutely. Greg won the first hand.

"Greg, do you have anything to ask Alice?"

"I...um...can I get you a drink?"

"Oh isn't that sweet, Alice, he's looking out for you. What do you say?"

"I, um...yeah, I could use a drink." Hopes of getting some liquid courage quickly vanished.

"Alice doesn't drink beer, so just give her some water."

After filling a glass he walked right up to me and held the glass to my lips. Our eyes locked as he gently gave me some water and then sat back down.

Adam won next.

"Do you like oral?"

"Boys, please, keep it clean," Sally said. "Ask something else."

"Um...how old are you?"

"Twenty. We both are," I replied.

This went on for a few rounds, them asking me inane questions while staring at my boobs. Finally, Sally decided it had been enough.

"Okay guys, I think Alice has had enough excitement for one night. I'm going to get her out." She approached me with a smile. "You okay sweetie?"

"Oh my God, I'm going to kill you!"

"Hey little missy, if you need to cool down, we can play another few rounds of cards."

She had me. "No," I replied meekly. "Please get me out."

"You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Okay, hush now, it'll be just a few moments."

She went to the kitchen and emerged with a knife, then moved behind the pole and carefully began slicing the plastic. I hadn't really connected the dots in my head, but she started at the top, and I could feel the tension release on my boobs and shoulders. Then she moved in front of me.

"Oh, wait, I almost forgot!" she exclaimed and dashed into the bedroom.

It took just an instant to realize what she had done; she had pulled the plastic wrap off of my breasts and left. I was facing these three guys absolutely topless.

"SALLY!"

I instinctively tried to struggle, but succeeded in doing nothing more than getting my boobs to bounce around. The guy's eyes were as big as saucers. All three of them adjusted themselves, their eyes not even blinking.

"SALLY!"

"What is it, Alice, I'm right here," she answered breezily as she came back in the room with a razor knife.

"I'M TOPLESS!"

"I know, I'm working as fast as I can."

She knelt behind me and started to cut the plastic wrap—behind me—so I was still completely exposed. In retrospect it seems kind of weird that, after having them ogle my boobs when covered by a thin sheet of plastic, having them ogle me while actually topless was even more embarrassing. Once again, I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience.

"Oh my God, Sally, the guys..."

"I know Alice, I'm working as fast as I can. I'm sure it's embarrassing for them too."

She freed my legs from the plastic. I was still stuck there, the girls on display, unable to cover myself. After what felt like eons, the plastic around my arms loosened enough for me to move an arm. Mostly I succeeded in just jiggling for my audience. Finally, an arm broke free and I clamped it over my breasts. Moments later I was completely free. I screamed and covered my panties with my other hand and dashed to my bedroom, slammed the door, dove into my bed, pulled the sheet over me, and hid. I heard applause, whistles and 'thank you' from the other room. The apartment got quiet and I slowly realized how turned on I was. My panties were soaked! My nipples were tight little buds of sensitivity. I shoved a hand down my panties and plunged two fingers into my pussy. My other hand joined in by circling my clit and I went to town. Usually I like to take it slow, but this time I just needed to get off. My rising passions were interrupted by a knock on the door. I ripped my hands from my crotch, denying myself satisfaction.

"Go away!"

The door slowly opened and Sally slipped in.

"Go away!"

"I just wanted to check on you. You okay?"

"How could you do that to me?"

She shrugged coyly and sat on my bed. She was about to talk when she sniffed the air. A wicked grin crept onto her face.

"Oh my God, I was right! You loved it!"

"No, it was awful."

She yanked my sheet down and saw my soaked panties. A lascivious smile crossed her face. "I knew it! You naughty girl."

I yanked the sheet back.

"Oh my God Sally, it was so embarrassing!"

"Well, I think you definitely made some friends tonight. Okay, I think you have some matters to attend to here," she said with a smirk as she stood. "Unless you want me to stay."

I shook my head. She gave me a peck on the cheek and sauntered out. The door closed and I wasted no time in kicking off my panties. This time I slowed myself, fondling my boobs as I replayed the night. My hand dropped to my pussy and I started fucking myself again. I recalled their eyes on me as I stood there helpless, looking at them, and I started to cum. A blinding, all powerful orgasm swept over me and I screamed into my pillow as I rode wave after wave of pleasure, recalling how helpless I had been and the way they looked at me.

And that is the story on how I met my neighbors. And, it turns out, my boyfriend.