Meeting the Neighbors

Story Info
Getting to know my new neighbors.
1k words
4.19
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is fiction.

I was 24 when Jen and Robert moved in next door. I have always been shy around women, although less so if they are with their husbands or boyfriends. I had my first gay experience at 22 and loved it and I consider myself bisexual.

Jen and Robert have a pool at their house, and on occasion I could catch glimpses of them using it. It was only visible from our yard or house but not by anyone driving down the street. Both Jen and Rob were fit; Rob was of average build and nice looking, while Jen was average height and very lovely in a bikini. She had nice tits, DD I figured, and a nice bubble butt. For the first little while all they did was swim. I assumed they wanted to make sure their pool was private, or at least semi private before they tried anything more daring.

A couple weeks after they got settled in Rob and Jen paid me a visit. They were very friendly and commented on the rickety fence separating our two yards. "We should either fix that or tear it down," said Rob. I felt we should just tear it down, but we decided to give it more thought. Jen invited me over that evening for a bbq- and to use their pool, of course.

I went over to their house, we had a couple burgers and we talked about the gardening and yard work they had plans for. Robert said he was a carpenter by trade and Jen was a part time receptionist. I told them I owned a landscape company. We talked about how they met; they said through friends and we left it at that.

"Do you have anyone special in your life?" asked Jen. I told her I was single.

That was about it for our first bbq together. I thanked them for the chance to swim. "Feel free to use the pool anytime, don't even ask. Just come on over and jump in," said Jen.

The next day was hot and I arrived home about an hour earlier than normal. I figured it would be a good time to take a dip. I looked over at the pool from my upstairs vantagepoint and Jen was sunbathing as she did other days- but this time she was nude! I didn't let that stop me from going over to use the pool; I walked over and opened the fence gate. When I saw Jen I said, "I'm sorry, I'll come back another time."

"Don't worry" said Jen, I like to sunbathe and do gardening naked, in fact Rob and I are nudists. And besides, I think you like what you see." She was pointing to the bulge in my pants. I apologized and was going to leave but she said, "Feel free to stay, though I don't mind if you don't. Besides, Rob and I have an open marriage. We are both bisexual, very open minded, and we are very attracted to you."

"I'm am also bisexual and open minded and, I must say, turned on by both of you!" I replied.

At that point I heard a car- it was Rob. "Hey there neighbour," he said, "I see you are checking out the wife's body, have you sampled it yet?" Rob began to strip and told me to do the same, so I did.

"Why don't we go inside," he added, and with that we went in through the back door (which was not viewable to passersby).

When we went into the house we went right to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and Jen came over and put my cock in her mouth. "Holy shit that feels good!" I said.

"Do you like it when my wife sucks your fucking cock like that?" asked Rob. All I could do was nod.

Rob was eating his wife's ass and pussy. "Just like that babe, lick my fucking pussy. Jesus fucking Christ that feels so fucking good. Goddamnit!"

Rob and I switched places but instead of eating her pussy I decided to fuck it. "Oh fuck that feels good, shit! Oh my god, right there. Fuck my pussy," Jen screamed as I began to fuck her cunt. It was a tight pussy, but quite wet. Not as wet as it was going to be, though. She began to yell, "Oh yeah fuck my pussy! Oh you are going to make me cum! Oh Jesus, oh fuck, oh, oh." Then she began to cum and she squirted all over my cock. "Oh my fucking god!!" she cried.

Then I got down and started eating her wet pussy. "Oh yeah you dirty fucking pervert, lick my pussy real good. Oh fuck, goddammit. it feels so fucking good."

"Are you enjoying this? You like getting your fucking pussy eaten by your goddamn neighbor?" I asked her. "Yes!!" she cried.

I took my hard cock and started fucking her pussy again. "Oh fuck! Oh my god. Just like that," She grunted. Rob came over and took my cock into his mouth just long enough to lick his wife's cum off of it. He then kissed me so I could taste her again too.

Then he licked her ass some at which point I decided to lick Rob's ass. "Jesus fucking Christ that feels good," he moaned.

Rob then started fucking his wife's ass. "Oh you fucking bastard that feels good!" cried Jen. Then I came over so I could fuck her pussy. Rob pulled out for a moment, Jen mounted my cock and Rob entered her ass. "Holy fuck. Holy fucking dirty Jesus Fucking Christ that feels good!!" screamed Jen.

I was always one for blasphemy so when I heard both Jen and Rob using lots of it it made me rock hard.

As Jen spewed out blasphemies I knew I was close to cumming. "Where do you want me to cum Jen?" I yelled. "Cum in my fucking pussy!" she cried and soon I did just that, blowing my load up her cunt. Rob pulled out and asked if we wanted to share his load. He came on both out faces. Jen and I kissed and each swallowed some of Rob's seed.

"Wow, that was amazing," I said.

Then Jen and Rob explained their love of blasphemy to me.