Meeting Uncle Pete

Story Info
A fun night take an unexpected twist.
1.6k words
4.12
48.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
la_chica
la_chica
16 Followers

When we got together, I wasn't that young, but I was fit and my body was tight so we always played that I was 18. Really I was in my early 30's, tall, long legs, all curves through the torso with a nice ass. My tits were small, and perky, which made it easy to pretend I was younger.

We started dating, actually, like normal people. Pete was like, what? Ten years older than me? We met at a Halloween party. I wasn't even dressed sexy. In retrospect, I was a schoolgirl, with a knee length skirt and glasses, a white button up and knee socks. I guess that can be sexy, but it wasn't the kind of desperate sexuality you see in younger girls wearing skirts that barely cover their pussies, shirts unbuttoned to the navel, tits hiked up all over the place. I was there to have a fun time with my girlfriends, not to get attention from a bunch of horny dudes. But I met one anyway.

So, like normal people, we went to dinner, we went to a movie. On the second date I wanted to fuck him. Not because I was in love with him, but because I liked his body and he was fun and sweet and whether it worked out I wanted to sleep with him.

Without his clothes on, I liked his body even more. He must have weightlifted a lot when he was younger, he had broad shoulder and big biceps, big pecs, and nice firm ass. He was hairy, which I like, but kept it trimmed down. At almost forty, he certainly had some extra bulk, but I liked that. I like to get on top, and a little skinny shit isn't any fun to ride.

I like to talk during sex. I like feedback on what kind of oral a guy likes, on whether he likes to have his ears licked or his nipples nibbled on. I don't like a guy who is stone cold silent all the way. Pete was very clear what he liked. When I took his dick into my mouth, starting with the head, swirling my tongue around it, so soft, so warm, so slow, he moaned. "Oh shit," he sighed, "that feels so fucking good." I slid it further into my mouth, rubbing my tongue along the underside. Sometimes I practice on my finger so I know it feels good.

"Fuck," he whispered. "Fuck. That feels so fucking good. Oh fuck you might have to stop." He put his big hands around my face and pulled me up to kiss him. "I can't take it right now. It's too fucking hot."

It's okay with me to slow it down. I like to take my time, to stop and talk, to tease a little bit.

I crouched over him, my pussy just over his big hard dick. I pulled away from his kiss and kept my face close to his. "What's a matter? What would happen if I kept sucking on your cock?" I asked him, straddling him, writhing my hips over him.

"I think you know." He looked a little pained. I laughed. Not to be mean, but because he was so fucking turned on. "Is it funny?" he asked. "You like to tease me, don't you?" He ran his big hands up and down my sides, squeezing my waist, my ass. "It's fun to tease, isn't it?"

He lifted up his face and started to suck on my tits. Softly at first, with little bites, little scrapes of his teeth. Then harder, and my nipples got hard, my little tits got plump and tight. I started to rub my clit on his dick.

"Oh no," he laughed and moved his hands down to my waist, fixing me a couple inches over his cock. "You can't do that. You're going to have to suffer a little bit." He kept sucking a biting on my tits, every once in awhile raising he cock up a little bit to rub on my clit. I was red in the face, it was my turn to be in pain.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked me. I nodded. "Get it."

I got off of him, off the bed and opened the little drawer on the plant stand. I got out a Magnum. He would certainly need it. I handed it to him. "Lay down," he told me.

I laid down on my back. "Are you going to stop teasing me?" I asked, almost pathetically.

"Why, what do you want?" he asked as he rolled the condom down his dick, looking at me with an evil grin. He crouched over me, his big body covering mine. He kissed me, hard, and I sucked on his tongue. He started to rub his dick on my pussy and I gasped. He sucked on my ear and I pushed my pussy harder against his dick. "What do you want?" he whispered into my ear.

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered in return. "Please fuck me."

He put just the tip of his cock inside of me, rubbing it there, in and out, in and out. "Like that?" he asked.

"No, I want more," I moaned. Trying to grind against him.

"Be a good girl," he said, putting a hand on my hip and holding me down while he slowly, with excruciating pleasure, pushing a little more inside of me. "If you're good you get some more."

I could hardly talk. I was wet, soaking, so close to coming I just groaned.

"Do you like to play games? To play pretend?," he asked me, pushing in a little further. "If I fuck you like you want will you play a game with me?"

I nodded, gasping. Hot as fuck.

"Can I be your dirty uncle? Will you suck me off when I ask you? Can I cover your tits with my come?," he asked, and slid his dick into me. I groaned. I was so close. "You like that idea," he growled, "don't you? You like the idea of your titties covered in my come, don't you?"

I fucking came all over the place. I came so hard, bucking under him as he pushed all the way into me. He held still there as I came, the flush rising in my face and chest, my nipples so hard and tight and scarlet.

When I was done, still inside of me, still hard as a rock, he laughed. "I guess that's a yes."

I nodded and he started fucking me slowly, leisurely, with pleasure. "You can be my niece," he said, "my horny little fucking niece. You can't help but want to suck my cock while I watch football, or rock on my big dick out by the pool." He was pushing in, deep, and the rubbing on my clit was providing the most exquisite pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him, locking my ankles together to keep him in there. I ground against him, in rhythm with him thrusting.

"You're going to come again, aren't you?" He asked me. I nodded. He laid on top of me, his big hard body over mine, the stubbles of chest hair rubbing on my smooth torso. "Whatever you want, baby," he growled into my ear. "Just tell me what you like."

He was moving his hips in a circular motion and I matched him, sliding up and down on his cock. "Don't stop," I panted. "Don't stop doing that." The orgasm was building in me, I could feel my chest getting hot, the flush moving up my neck. "Oh God, Uncle Pete, don't stop." It was so hot, so wet between us. I came again, like an explosion, my pussy so wet and hot.

"It's my turn now," Pete said, pushing his dick inside me, hard. "It's my turn to come. Tell me you want it. Tell me you want to feel me come inside you." I could tell that the idea of it was turning him on. I looked him in the eyes.

"I want you to come inside me, Uncle Pete," I whispered. "I want to feel your dick inside me when you come, so big and hot and hard." I could tell he was going to come any minute. "Soon I want you to come on my titties, your hot come all over my titties after I suck you off. I'll get on my knees in the kitchen when you come down for breakfast, before my parents wake up, and suck you off if you come on my tits."

He locked his elbows over my shoulders and pushed his dick in my as far as he could. "Oh fuck," he cried, pushing into me. I could feel his cock pulsate inside of me, filling the condom with his come.

After he came, right away he pulled out so the condom wouldn't leak and then laid there on top of me. My legs were still wrapped around his back. He sighed and I felt his body relax. I unwound my legs and let them fall open, running my nails though his hair. He ran his hand down the side of my body and squeezed my ass.

"That was fucking amazing," he said, smiling with his eyes closed. I laughed, because it was amazing and fun and hot. "You would laugh, you naughty little bitch." He opened his eyes and kissed my breasts. He rolled off me and crouched over, trying to keep the condom on.

I rolled up on my side and grinned at him. "Feel free to take a shower. Or if you need to take off, I won't be offended." He just smiled and shook his head and went down the hallway to the bathroom. I watched his fine ass walk away and heard the shower turn on.

And that is how I got to know Uncle Pete.

la_chica
la_chica
16 Followers