Meeting Up With Angela Lansbury Ch. 02

Story Info
We continue the fun in a remote.
3k words
4.62
9.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is completely fictional. I never knew Angela and in no way does her personality reflect what was written here. I completely made it up.

In the previous story I was with Angela in a remote quaint cabin. The year is 1984, she is in her upper 50's I am in my early 30's. I first knew her when I was 18-19 years old and she was my next door neighbor. She was married then and she teased me mostly with her legs. So the remote cabin was a way to take the tease and the woman I knew to new adventures.


From the previous story - We just had intense oral pleasures after a day of travel and setting up the cabin for a week long stay. So it was now evening and we are both worn out after a long day, capped with her having a massive orgasm that just made her weak and tired and melt into the mattress afterwards. So I lay next to her with her having a smile on her face, her eyes closed, and my hand now holding onto her breast. I now know I can still put on the moves and have sex with her but I can tell she enjoyed the oral orgasm I gave her and is very much satisfied. Knowing I have a week to ravish her and have lots of sexual fun I just allow her to relax and enjoy the afterglow. So with some teasing and small talk we both drift asleep naked.

I wake up in the middle of the night and it cooled off a little. The propane heat is still doing it's job but the fireplace is now just embers. So I head to the main room, load the fireplace and return a little cooler than I was under the covers. I get back in bed and get closer to Angela and I can feel her mature body giving off heat. Her warmth feels good as she stirs and asks if I got up. I told her that I added some wood to warm up the cabin.

She tells me to come close to her as she will warm up her "outdoor man and stud." So she wraps her warm legs around me, soft natural breasts against my chest and snuggles into me saying we will have more fun in the morning.

Morning comes with the sun shining through the curtains on the windows and it brings a glow to the room. I notice Angela has a breast exposed as she lies on her side facing me and I just enjoy the view as she continues to sleep. I visually take in the soft nipple, it likely is larger with age, and her areolas are a nice rather large size for her breasts with medium color. I know her nipples get nice and big and they get long too as she liked them being pulled. Later today I will find out again just how long they get. But for now I just enjoy looking directly at her uncovered breast. As I look, it becomes a sexy "tit" instead of a "breast" in my mind as I recall how it feels, how soft and natural it is, how she responds to nipple play, all those things run in my mind. I feel her reach over to make sure I am still there and she reaches for my penis and gives it a little squeeze. I like her playful side. She lifts up the covers, looks down to my penis and talks to it, saying she will make sure that it gets special attention today. She is such a tease and I like it. I offer to put on the coffee and she tells me to meet her in the shower.

She showered alone yesterday, as I was working to setup the cabin, but told me that we will shower in the morning. I am going to like this morning! So I get the coffee going, raise the thermostat on the propane heat, and hurry back to the shower. She is in the shower/tub with the warm water flowing. I peek around the curtain and find her wet, head to toe, with a smile on her face telling me, "Come on in big boy."

So without hesitating I step in to the tub/shower and her arms. We make out in the shower and she feels my penis arising from the french kisses. I feel her move her hips into me and her kisses tell me she notices my male body. Now I reach for the soap and tell her I will lather her up. She says, "Oh yes, it has been so long since someone has done that to me."

So with liquid soap I start at her shoulders and back but wrap my arms around her chest and soap up her breasts very well. She leans into me and tells me not to stop. Her breasts are so slippery with soap on them, I play with them, bringing them together, pulling them apart, I lift them up and lather under them, they feel so good. I then play with her nipples and she is really liking this. I start out with slight pinches and work up to more moderate pinches and pulling of her nipples. She moans and tells me when she gets aroused she likes her nipples pinched even harder. I imprint this info in my mind for later use and for now I pull her nipples up and outward as she gives off a naughty laugh and tries to reach around to my penis. she says, "It is not just my nipples that are getting big and hard."

She takes some soap and she grabs my shaft. I run my hands now down to her inner thighs and then up to her lips the water is rinsing any wetness away so I cannot just put a finger in her, but I press into her clit and let her feel my hand and fingers there. She faces me into the shower spray and makes sure all the soap is run off my penis. She plays with my balls lifting them up and allowing water to run under and behind them too. She is good. She now has me stand at the end of the tub and leans over and starts to suck me. Now if I was alone in the shower I would have felt the chill of no warm water running over me. But with Angela sucking on my cock I feel no such thing, I only feel her mouth taking me in, deeper and deeper.

I know her oral skills and they are good. I realize that I may well slip and fall in the tub if she makes me cum since I will be totally weak. So I let her suck, I thrust in her mouth to further the pleasure and tell her I want to take her to bed where she can finish me off. She lets out a moan and sucks a few more times, almost sending me into the no turning back point.

So we exit the shower she kisses me to let me know she is enjoying this. We towel dry each other off. Now with the heat on and warming up the rooms I pull her over to the bed. We are both naked and I tell her how good she looks as I am really think that. She kind of blushes thinking a woman in her 50's cannot be that hot to a man. I sense that and tell her that she is hot and not to think otherwise. I will show her hot she is to me.

So she thinks I am going to lie on the bed but I have other plans. I place her on her back, tell her to put her head to the edge of the bed and over it slightly and open as I will stand above her head and feed my cock into her mouth. She squirms and gasps, "I never did that?!"

I get her in position on the bed and then standing above her head I start to pull my mostly hard cock down towards her mouth. She takes her hands and grabs my cock and holds me as I lead towards her mouth. She stops as my head is about to touch her lips and says, "Wow, Joe had no idea how big a guy looks in this position. I usually come from the front, but this makes a guy look so much bigger."

And she parts her lips and pulls me into her mouth. Now she does some head sucking to get me wet and slippery then puts more and more of me into her mouth. She has about half of me in her mouth and then pulls me out. Gasping for some breath and saying, "Wow, you are big this way."

She slips her body a little more over the bed and adjusts her head back over the bed more. She laughs a sexy laugh and says, "I think I can take more of you like this, come here big boy."

She pulls my cock again to her mouth and slides me in. I feel the warmth of her mouth and her tongue and roof of her mouth feels so good as she slides me back and deep. I can feel my head on the back of her mouth, her roof so smooth and wet and her lips sucking on my shaft at the same time. This is what I like, a deep sucking. I would love to just thrust all of me down her throat and bury my shaft completely in her mouth but know she would likely gag and I do not want her to be hesitant to take all of me. I figure some practice will help her take all of me this week.

I reach over and grab each tit in my hand. I play with her nipple to which I get some moans out of her plugged mouth. I pull on her nipples, lifting her breasts up as I do. She gives me a little head nod and a positive moan and I pull her tits up even higher. I can tell she is liking this nipple play as her nipples are now very hard and bigger than when I first played with them. I tell her play with her clit. And I watch as one hand reaches down to her sexy lips and starts rubbing herself in circular motions. I pull on her tits even more, they are now stretched upward and I bounce them around as I feel her trying to deep throat me. She is squirming as her hips are moving with her hand on her clit. I watch her technique to give me clues about how she likes to be stimulated. I feel the back of her throat on my head and she is good stimulating my cock. I feel my cock getting so hot, I am even more rigid as she is working me towards an orgasm.

She let's go of her clit and pulls me out for a moment and says, "Wow you are even bigger, harder. Cum in my mouth."

And she takes me right back in sucking me even harder. I let go of her tits, they bounce back with their nipples so enlarged. I look down at her willing mouth and head hanging over the bed and I start thrusting on her mouth. Oh I want to just deep throat her completely but I hold off and just stroke her open mouth. She moans as though she wants me, she tastes some pre-cum I can tell as her tongue works to get it all. Then I yell out I am about to cum and she holds me deep surprising me even more. My butt and legs tense up, my back arches and I give out a deep grunting orgasmic release, pumping Angela's mouth full of warm cum. She initially holds on to it then starts to swallow it, then she starts to suck it encouraging me to pump more into her mouth. I keep coming with her encouragement, Angela is one cum loving woman and loves cock for sure. I give her one last long thrust with cum and she holds me tight and sucks me clean. I feel myself pulsate to a dribble and she continues the licking me inside her mouth. She is a real swallower.

I finally finish my cuming and a blow job like no other. I pull out slowly and she says with a naughty laugh. "Wow, you really liked that."

I just about collapsed on her and I tell her, "I never had a blow job like that!"

She smiles and laughs and says, "I guess you really liked it!"

I tell her I want to fuck her, and even though it may have sounded rather shocking, but she was so worked up by my cock that she wanted me inside of her too. She lets out an uncontrolled "Fuck me Joe, I want you to fuck me." She catches herself but smiles as she realizes it is her deep down desire.

So I pull her on the bed, rotate her towards the headboard. I go over to the window and open the blinds and she asks what am I doing. I tell her that I think she secretly would like the idea of someone watching her. We both realize that in the woods this is not going to really happen but she likes the idea someone could peek in and watch us. She gives a little squirm of approval and says she is being very naughty with me.

I now mount the bed, pull her legs up and wide and rest my head right at her wet lips. Her lips are so hot. I love how the inner lips are extended out from her outer ones. Her lips look like they are inviting me in as her legs are spread wide and open.

This inviting look I am about to take advantage of. So I take one last glance at her lips and slide upward. I look in her eyes and press my penis head to her lips and press my hips into her. Her lips part, at first with a little resistance and then as my head enters she opens up more. She lets out a gasp as I begin sliding my thick shaft into her pussy.

I tell her how good she feels, which she does. Nothing like a mature woman to fuck and show a man how it is really done. Mature woman have more experience are more confident about themselves and like Angela encourage a good fucking. She continues to give off moans and gasps of pleasure as I continue to go fully in. I am almost balls deep in her and I tell her I have a little more to give. She gives out a long moan as I put the last part of my shaft, in the thickest part, just opens her up more.

She lets out a, "Wow, you are thick. I never had someone that thick".

And I begin thrusting in her wet hot pussy. Her pussy has gotten so wet and hot as begin to really thrust on her. I tell her that with the window blinds open she could be seen being fucked. She encourages that thought by wrapping her arms around me and widens her legs. She is a woman in heat, you can feel her pelvis wanting my cock. She starts to gyrate her hips and working my cock even more. She wants a good cock fucking I can tell. I may have started out with some slow and long strokes but now I am giving her a good hard and fast pounding. Her natural breasts are bouncing all around. She starts to hold them as I sense she thinks she is jiggling too much and I tell her not to hold herself but let herself go. I like her bouncing tits and want to make them bounce as they are so sexy. As I encourage her and further build her confidence that she is sexy I feel her relax and she focuses more on the sex working her hips encouraging me to give her even more and faster.

Even though I already gave her a load in her mouth the thrusting of this new pussy is too much. Her wanting it is making me think I am not going to last much longer. I think of trying to hold back, but it is too late, I tell her I am about to cum as she holds me tight into her, telling me to cum in her. Her words of wanting me to cum send me over the edge as I pound her hard and fast a few more times allowing another release and I press deep inside of her. I tighten up my body and my thrust turns into a long deep release. I pulsate and she can feel me. She knows I may not have a lot of volume since I came just a while ago, but she can tell my pulsating is just as intense.

My release and pulsating almost takes her to an orgasm and she works my cock with her hips. She falls just short of one and tell me that next time she will orgasm with me. As I catch my breath I tell her that her new pussy was too much for me and next time I will hold out longer. She said she thought that was the case and she was so glad to know her pussy was so hot to me. She did not mind me cumming so fast, as to her it meant her body was wanted and she liked being able to let loose like this cabin setting allows. The cabin being remote allows her to scream, say erotic words, and leave the blinds open without being discovered.

With a smile on both of our faces this will continue.