Meeting Up With Angela Lansbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that she leaned back, unbuttoned my shirt, fumbled with my pants button and clasp and then slowly pulled the zipper down. She stood up and pulled me up to take off my shirt and pants. Standing in front of her in only my navy low rise briefs with my aroused thick penis trapped sideways in my briefs, she commented "So what is this log I notice here"? as she touched my penis through my briefs and noticed a little wet spot on the material. She kissed me on the lips and said you know if you can call my breasts tits then I can call your penis a cock. She knew how to drive a guy wild.

She got on her knees and took off my briefs, letting her lips kiss my exposed cock as she pulled the elastic aside. She then let it bounce in her face as she let it become free from my briefs. She helped me out of my briefs, took off my socks and I stood there erect and pointing to the sky. She said to herself and me "It has been too long since I have had that". And she took my long thick cock in her hand and pulled me to her lips. She parted her lips and let my head get wet from her mouth and tongue. She tasted a little precum and then with each plunge taking a little more at a time she was nicely taking me in her mouth. Now that she put me in her mouth and I was hard and thick from all the foreplay myself, I could sense that she liked a penis in her mouth.

She did not lightly play with my cock, or just lick it a little, or just give some small short dips in her mouth. No, Angela really liked having a cock fill her mouth. I could sense it as she took it in deep and made love to it with her mouth. She liked a cock in her mouth and I made that comment. She moaned a positive yes and gave me an even hotter plunge with her mouth and tongue. Angela really enjoyed a cock, She let go of my shaft with my hand and not was just sucking on it, trying to take more and more of it in her mouth. Her mouth was wide open and I could feel my sensitive soft head touching the back of her mouth. The combination of my shaft being sucked on and my head feeling the back of her mouth was very hot. She pulled back and said, "Wow, you have a nice package".

I said, "You do like a cock in your mouth don't you"? To which she gave a naughty laugh and a nod and took it in again even faster, harder and deeper to explain her answer to my question.

I began to pump, thrusting my hips to mouth fuck her. She wanted that too. She grabbed my hips and helped set the pace as she sometimes sucked, sometimes drew a quick breath and definitely wanted to deep throat me. However she did not take me down her throat but did take me to the back of it and sometimes held me there to let me know she liked how I filled her up.

I told her that she was good at cock sucking and if she kept this up I was not going to be able to contain myself. I thought of pumping her even more in the mouth and exploding deep inside her mouth, but I also thought I might just tease her some more and let her want or beg me to do jsut that at a later time. So I pulled out before I was about to go so far I could not hold back and with me pressing my cock in her face and eyes I told her it was my turn to give her oral pleasure.

She shook her head and arched it back at the erotic thought. I could tell it was a while since she had a guy eat her, even longer since she had a guy really eat her, a guy that wanted to eat her and make her cum as he did. I was that man, and I wanted to do that to her and now.

So I pulled her up, took her in the bedroom and gently threw her on the bed. The gentle throwing teased her with the thought of naughty and pleasure. I could tell sometimes she liked being taken from her reaction. as she lied on her back I pulled her towards me, parting her legs and then I went down on her. I first kissed her inner thighs, then as I went from one thigh to the next I brushed my nose against her pubic hair, this she sensed and as I did this over and over drove her wild with wanting me to press my lips on hers there. I finally could not hold back, the scent of her was too inviting, seeing her gray hair mixed in with her natural dark hair was so sexy, seeing her inner lips exposed beyond her outer lips all made me need to experience her with my tongue and mouth. So I slowly parted my lips and tasted and felt her wetness on my lips. As I did she let out a gaps of pleasure. I started out slow, working her outer and inner lips, parting her hood with my tongue. Just seeing how she liked to be orally pleasure and eaten. I learned as change my techniques her verbal moans and her non verbal hip movements gave me more clues. She further relaxed as she could tell I was "finding her zone". She liked her clit sucked on and tongue flicked on. She liked a moderate pressure on her clit. She liked a tongue probing her pussy opening, going into her vagina, she liked me sucking on her inner lips making them swell and pulling them slightly. She liked her pussy eaten. She was hot, her pussy was so wet now from my mouth and her glands. She started to hump my face with her hips as I held her clit in my lips and she worked her hips against my lips pressing more on her clit just as she liked. I put my hands under her ass, grabbing each cheek and lifted her hips up, she liked that. She worker her hips even more, harder faster, I worked my tongue on her clit in circles and back and forth, finding the right mix to stimulate her even more. She was letting out little screams of high pitch pleasure out from between her clenched teeth I could watch her face tell me even more what she liked and wanted.

It was with her high pitched moans and tiny screams I could tell she was getting close. Her pussy heated up even more, her hips worked my face even more, I even thought that if she might want to stop and have me fuck her but I could feel her pussy just let out a even hotter thrusting that said the heck with a fuck let me come hard and heavy all over his mouth. I felt her legs start to quiver. I knew she was getting closer, her thighs began to vibrate at a fast rate it was something that only an upcoming orgasm could create with the muscles. Her hips pulsated so fast on my mouth, I saw it.....her head ached back, her thighs tensed up, she let out a deep, high pitch gasp, took a deep breath in, tensed up completely as I held my tongue hard on her open pussy with my upper lip tight to her clit and she just held my head so tight to her pussy and gave one hard release verbally, entire body, and a gush of warmth and wetness hit my face. She was having one massive orgasm, pent up for years and in such need of release. I held my lips to her as she pulsated wildly against me, I could feel her pussy contracting and her breathing was so fast and deep. She let out several wows and a little laugh that said unbelievable and she said "Wow, that was so intense, so intense" and held my face close to her pussy until the sensitivity dwindled and she pulled me next to her. I held her pussy mound with the cup of my hand to keep it warm and secure, she liked it there as she recovered from a massive oral orgasm.

To be continued.....

12