Meeting Winona Ryder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WINONA: *shhhh*

Winona shushed until I calmed down.

ME: Am I...Am I inside you?

Winona nodded and then kissed me.

Well you can pretty much guess what happened yet. I didn't give a damn about anything anymore. I started humping her...hard and slow. There was no way anyone was letting this opportunity go to waste. I started thrusting inside of her wetness slow and hard. She tried to stifle her moans, but couldn't, so she made these silent breaths...these silent moans. It was so cute. It just made me want to fuck her harder and faster...but no. I wanted to enjoy this.

I'm actually fucking Winona Ryder...wow.

KEVIN: Cut! CUT! CUT! Sven! What the hell did I just say?

SVEN: I knows...I knows...

KEVIN: Well, were you thinking about getting in there anytime today?

SVEN: I woulds chiefs, but I don't thinks they wants to be interrupted.

KEVIN: The...hell? Stick to the script!

CREWMAN: Hey, wait a minute! Are they...? THEY'RE FUCKING!

KEVIN: HUH? What do you mean?

In my wild abandon, the covers came off to see my black ass going up and down between Winona's thighs as I was thrusting inside of her sweet, wet honeypot.

KEVIN: GET THIS! GET THIS! EVERYONE QUIET! LET 'EM FINISH!

Everything had gotten deathly quiet. Winona was moaning loudly now. So was I. Moving up and down, left and right, in and out...it was a joy to watch her. I started going faster and faster...pumping everything I had inside of her. It seemed like it took my forever to cum...and I didn't care...I just wanted to fuck her forever.

I kept thrusting...I kept humping...my little friend was digging deep inside of her stomach, carving his place inside of her sweet little peach. She wrapped her legs around me as if she was keeping me in place as my hips kept thrusting in and out, in and out. We were both sweating hard and I continued to put in my work as she was totally red and pink at this time. Her hair was bouncing up and down with every pump. I kept going, feeling all the wetness that was surrounding me.

Then, I felt it build up in my dick. A big load was coming. I started moaning loud, letting her know that I was about to blow.

ME: Oh, Winona! OHHH, WINONA! SHIT! OOOOOH, WINONA!

KEVIN: Her name's not Winona! Stop calling her that!

SVEN: Shuts ups! I'ms watchings this!

I started calling her name loudly. She didn't break character, so she was just moaning and silently saying 'Yes!' 'Yes!'

Then, I looked at her face. She grabbed my face when she saw me looking at her and we both looked into each other eyes. I was getting ready to pull out as I couldn't take it anymore. But when I got ready to, she wrapped her legs tighter, grabbed my hips and started pushing them up and down. I got weak and I couldn't move.

ME: OHHHHHH! AAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA! HHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!

I jetted deep inside of her love hole. Every drip, every drop of my cum left my balls and went deep inside of her guts. I was looking at her the whole time. She kissed me as I was moaning as it seemed like I was going to die if I didn't stop cumming soon. I stayed inside of her, cumming as hard as I could. She was still pumping my hips up and down.

Then...it was over... I was lying down on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I held her as well. My little bastard was still inside of her cherry and vanilla pie as it started to seed her again.

Yeah, the thought of me getting her pregnant crossed my mind. But...I may have just gotten Winona Ryder pregnant. Who the hell could say that?!

I mean, if you wanna get a girl pregnant, why not get a famous movie star pregnant, eh?

I felt this little tongue on my neck and I looked to see Winona kissing on my neck. I kissed her on the mouth and we tongued a little more.

One of the female crew members took Sven by the hand and shoved him into a bathroom. The next thing you know, we heard moaning and the sounds of breaking glass. They came out a few minutes later, with Sven grinning like the cat that ate the canary and the crew member lighting a cigarette.

KEVIN: Is everybody done fucking? Can we shoot the movie it was meant to be made now?

After about five minutes for us to get ourselves together, we tried to do the scene again. This time, it was done right. Sven busted in the door at the last minute and we got into a little fight, with him landing a classic Hollywood punch square on my jaw. The scene was over and I was paid $400 dollars...just for that.

When I got out of the shower, I tried to talk to Winona again. Unfortunately, she had to get to the next location for the final scene of the movie. Apparently, Kevin just HAD to get the next scene done tonight and my impromptu fucking session had pushed everyone schedule back. I asked if there was anything more I could do, but they said they didn't need me anymore. I decided I was gonna go ahead and get back to my hotel room. After taking a quick shower and putting on my clothes, I went back into the hotel lobby. I was about to walk out the front door when...

CELESTE: Hey! Where you going?

I turned to see Celeste dripping wet. She had just gotten out of the pool...and she was still naked.

ME: Oh...well...my part in the movie is over. I'm getting out of here.

CELESTE: So you're just going to leave me?

ME: Oh...I didn't know you were still here.

CELESTE: You could've at least said goodbye before you left.

ME: Sorry...like I said...

CELESTE: So, how was it?

ME: Strange...it was strange being on camera.

CELESTE: That's not what I'm talking about. I saw you fucking that pale-face whore.

ME: Hey! What's your problem? It just kinda happened, you know?

CELESTE: What's the matter, black women not good enough for you?

ME: I'll show you!

I grabbed Celeste and hugged her tight. She half-heartedly tried to get away, but not really.

CELESTE: If you think I'm gonna let you do anything to me after you just got through fucking that white bitch, you're cra-

She didn't finish because I stuck my tongue down her throat. After I kissed her, she smiled.

ME: Are you mad that I fucked her...or are you mad I didn't fuck you first?

CELESTE: ...Hmph...

I picked up Celeste I carried her over to the pool. Then I realized I had nowhere to go...so I took her inside the pool and threw her in. I seemed to jump out of my clothes and jumped in after her, cornered her and...

well, there were a lot of bubbles and screams going on. And everyone that was there was cheering and laughing and Celeste screamed her little head off.

Well...that was my summer vacation. I have to say that was one of my best vacations ever.

I went back to work and I hadn't been back to L.A. since then. But, then I really didn't need to.

I never saw Winona Ryder after that. She finished her movie and moved on to other projects. She did send me a little and some trinkets, including a copy of our sex tape. Last I heard, she was married to some guy. But, it's nice to know that she still remembers.

As for Celeste...well...she's sleeping in my bed right now. You see, Winona wasn't the only girl I blew my load in that day. Winona didn't get pregnant, but Celeste did. I wasn't too mad about that, but this killed her porn career. Oh, I didn't mention she was in porn? Well, she was, or at least she was trying to start it.

Then she had to go and get knocked up. Oh well...

She came back with me and has been living with me ever since.

Funny how life is sometimes.

But, I STILL don't recommend getting into cars with strangers...

12