Meeting With a New Mistress

Story Info
A disenchanted male slave meets a sadistic mistress.
3k words
4.22
44k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into an airy Chelsea café one recent spring afternoon feeling skeptical about whether Amanda would be the dominant woman I was looking for. I had hoped for a long time to meet special lady who could take me to the depths of submission that I craved. I had met three other women from the same web site where I first connected with Amanda but in one case the woman simply was just playing on the fringes of domination and submission and was not dominant enough for me. With the other two women there was an astounding lack of any chemistry whatsoever, which I chalked up to the difference between seeing a woman's online personality profile and meeting her in real life and experiencing her true personality. "This is the sad plight of a submissive man in New York City," I remember thinking to myself after the third failed meeting in as many weeks.

Since it was mid-afternoon on a weekday the café was not too crowded and I could see all the way to the back where Amanda was sitting alone at a table. The first thing I noticed was her long blond hair and tan skin and my skepticism instantly began to turn to curiosity. As I walked between the café tables towards Amanda I could see she was in her late 20's and was wearing skin tight jeans with a sexy black blouse that showed off her beautiful tanned skin and large, likely enhanced, breasts.

My curiosity turned to excitement as I realized how much more beautiful she looked in person than in her pictures. "On my god, she is incredibly sexy," I said to myself. Before I even sat down at the table my mind began racing with visions of being naked on my knees kissing Amanda's feet and submitting to her every desire. "Don't get too far ahead of yourself," I thought, "she could just be a looker and not dominant at all."

"Excuse me, are you Amanda?" I asked in a low voice, nervous about being heard by the few other patrons at the café.

"Indeed I am," she replied in a slow and sultry voice. "Please, have a seat and join me."

"It's nice to meet you in person," I said as I pulled out my chair and sat down.

"Likewise," she replied while she looked intently at me.

"You look much better in real life then in your pictures," I said and instantly regretted it.

"I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment or not but I will take it as one," Amanda replied with a slight grin.

With that we began our lunch. We discussed the usual things that a man and woman discuss when first meeting such as our prior relationships, what we generally wanted from BDSM relationships and some basic information about our everyday lives. As we ate lunch I could see the waiters, busboys and other patrons not so subtly looking over at Amanda and admiring her striking good looks and sexy outfit. Amanda didn't seem to notice all of the male attention that she was getting but I suspected that she enjoyed showing her body off and teasing men.

"So what was it about my profile that most struck you?" Amanda asked.

"Well, ahh, you mentioned that you could be very dominant when you are with the right man," I replied somewhat sheepishly.

"Go on, was there anything else?" Amanda said in a firm voice, ignoring my initial embarrassment about answering such personal questions.

"There was one other thing about your profile," I continued, "it said you have a sadistic side." Admitting that to Amanda made me feel even more vulnerable. I didn't want to tell her I got a boner just thinking about this beautiful dominant woman spanking my naked ass for some infraction of her rules.

Amanda smiled slightly and said "Yes, I do have that side to me. I am glad you appreciated that in my profile."

Amanda's answer made me wonder how sadistic she could be. As a submissive man who has sought out dominant women I often felt let down that the dominant women I had been with had not been as sadistic with me as I had hoped. Yes, these other women I had served were sexy and yes they liked to give a good spanking every now and then but something inside of me had yearned for a woman that could take me deeper and truly make me her slave.

During lunch Amanda and I discussed a bit about ourselves and our past relationships and our BDSM interests. Honestly, it was the type of conversation I had many times before with other dominant women. Amanda did not give any hints about being particularly sadistic and I started to wonder whether Amanda really had a sadistic side or not.

As we finished lunch and were having coffee Amanda said, "I've enjoyed our meeting so far and I'd like to explore things a little more with you. "

"I've enjoyed our meeting also and that sounds good to me," I said. "When did you have in mind to meet again?"

"Actually, my apartment is only a few blocks from here and if you have time now we can go back and spend some time alone," Amanda replied.

I was taken aback that Amanda had suggested going back to her apartment so soon after meeting me. I took a sip of my coffee and thought about Amanda's proposal and I agreed. I was very curious to learn more about Amanda's dominant nature.

"Sure, that sounds great," I said. I was starting to feel a mix of nervousness and anticipation. I could feel my stomach getting tighter and the hand holding my coffee cup started to shake slightly.

Amanda must have felt my initial nervousness because she slowly reached across the table and brushed her fingers slowly against the back of my hands in a comforting caress. I could feel my cock getting harder thinking about this mix of Amanda's sadistic side and her gentle caress.

As she caressed my hands Amanda leaned over the table and whispered in my ear "I can see your cock getting harder."

I hadn't realized the bulge in my pants was so noticeable and I began to blush while I tried to adjust myself so my erection was not so noticeable. I saw Amanda smile slightly and I sensed she enjoyed embarrassing me in this way.

We left the café and the 10 minute walk back to Amanda's place went by in a blur. We took the elevator up to her apartment and she opened the door to an elegantly apportioned and airy apartment with nice views of New York City. I felt comfortable being in the apartment and looked around at her plush living room furnishings. There was no signs in the living room that Amanda was the dominant woman she said she was.

However, we did not linger long in her living room. Amanda gently took my hand and led me back further into her apartment down the hallway and towards one of her bedrooms. The hallway she led me down was quite a bit darker than her living room and when she opened the bedroom door all of the light was blocked by a heavy curtain over the one window in the large room. Amanda turned on a an overhead light in the bedroom and immediately dimmed it to a faint glow.

Standing in this low light bedroom at the back of Amanda's apartment made me feel much more nervous than I had been just moments before in the sun filled living room. Amanda closed the bedroom door and gently hugged me and kissed my neck softly several times. She caressed the sides of my arms and stood very close to me and pressed her breasts against my chest. I could smell the perfume on Amanda's neck and I started to feel dizzy with excitement.

My cock started to get incredibly hard and since Amanda was standing so close to me she could feel it pushing against her upper thigh. She smiled at me and told me in a sweet and sexy voice that she liked how responsive my cock was to her touch.

After a minute of sensually kissing my neck and softly caressing my arms and shoulders Amanda suddenly stepped back and stopped touching me. I felt confused at this sudden change in her demeanor.

"Get undressed and be ready for me when I come back," she said in a serious tone as she walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her, leaving me along with a rock hard cock that was suddenly not getting any attention.

Damn, what just happened? I asked myself. I had been with dominant women who liked to tease and deny me but this slow and sensual teasing followed by a complete withdrawal of any attention was in a different category altogether.

I did as Amanda said and took my clothes off and folded them up neatly and put them on the floor in the corner of the room. I then stood naked in the middle of her bedroom waiting for Amanda to return.

While the kissing and caressing had been quite intense I began to wonder whether Amanda was more about the sensual side of BDSM and thought to myself that perhaps she did not have a sadistic side to her personality.

In a couple of minutes Amanda walked back into the bedroom. She was still wearing her revealing black blouse but instead of the elegant slacks she had on before she was wearing high heels and black stockings with garter belts and sexy panties. She was also holding a long, thin wooden cane.

"I thought I told you to be ready for me when I come back," Amanda said in a disappointed voice.

"Yes, I got undressed and did what you asked," I replied with a trace of confusion.

"Get down on all fours. That is how a slave waits for his Mistress, not standing up in the middle of the room," she said with a serious tone.

I immediately dropped down on all fours.

"I can see you will need a lot of training," Amanda said as she swished the wooden cane several times in the air.

"I was just confused," I replied.

With that Amanda raised her arm over her head gave me a hard stroke with the cane across my ass. I yelped from the unexpected harsh cane stroke.

"When you are in this room your only responses will be yes Mistress, no Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress and thank you Mistress is that clear?" she asked sternly as she stood over me.

"Yes Mistress!" I replied, hoping I would not get another stroke of the cane.

"Now crawl on all fours and follow me to the other side of the bedroom," Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied and I did as I was told by crawling to Mistress Amanda on the other side of the room. I noticed there was a large floor to ceiling mirror near where Amanda was standing and she wanted me to see myself naked and on all fours for her.

After I crawled over the Amanda on the other side of the room she gave me another hard stroke across my ass with the cane. "When I tell you to do something you will reply yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," I cried out, "I'm sorry Mistress." The first two cane strokes were harsh and my ass was on fire where the cane fell. My doubts about whether Amanda had a sadistic side were now gone and my cock was getting harder as I started to get into the BDSM scenario with Amanda.

"Good," Amanda said, "you are starting to learn how to properly serve me. Now I want you to begin to worship my feet."

"Yes Mistress," I replied and began to slowly kiss her beautiful feet and her high heels. Being naked on all fours and worshipping Amanda's sexy feet kept my cock hard as a rock.

"Too slow!" Mistress Amanda yelled and raised her arm high and gave me three very sharp strokes with the cane across my ass.

"Oww!" I yelled jerking forward to try and avoid the strokes, "I'm sorry Mistress!" I began to rapidly kiss Amanda's feet in a feeble attempt to please her and not receive any more cane strokes.

Those three strokes of the cane had been the hardest strokes of the cane I had ever taken. Usually I would only get strokes even approaching that level of harshness after being generously warmed up with lighter strokes. Now I got them from Amanda right off the bat.

The searing pain across my ass from the cane was so intense that I immediately lost my erection. I could catch glimpses of myself in the mirror bent over naked and kissing Amanda's feet for fear of another series of cane strokes. I now knew that Amanda would indeed be the most sadistic dominant woman I had every submitted to.

"I can see three red welts rising up on your ass from my cane strokes. That makes me incredibly turned on," Amanda said.

After a couple of minutes worshipping her feet Amanda told me to lie on the floor on my back. "Yes Mistress," I said loudly as I quickly got into position for fear of getting another harsh series of cane strokes if I was too slow.

Amanda then straddled me facing my feet and crouched down, smothering my face in her black panties. Amanda told me to smell her pussy through her panties. I sniffed and sniffed and could clearly smell her juices. Her panties were wet and I could tell her hard caning of my ass had turned her on a great deal. She continued to smother my face with her pussy and I gasped for air a couple of times.

"It's a privilege for you to have your face in my panties and my pussy slave," Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Then why aren't you thanking me?" Amanda asked as she suddenly got off me. My heart dropped because I knew what was coming.

"Get back on all fours in your caning position," Amanda ordered.

I reluctantly got into position as instructed. Amanda gave me three more of the hardest cane strokes across that I had ever received. By the third stroke I was crying out and telling her I was sorry for not thanking her when she smothering me with her pussy.

After I was done whimpering Amanda said, "Lie on the floor on your stomach slave."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I rapidly complied.

As I lay on the floor I could feel Amanda begin to spread my butt cheeks with her fingers. After my butt cheeks were spread wide Amanda bent over and spit right on my asshole. She then took her finger and gently rubbed her saliva all around the outside of my asshole.

"We'll see how you like my finger in your asshole slave," Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I said, feeling a bit nervous since my asshole is usually very tight. The thought of only using Amanda's saliva for lubrication only heightened my arousal and my nervousness.

"Kneel up and look at yourself in the mirror," Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied and kneeled up and looked at myself in the mirror. I could feel Amanda's saliva slowly running out from between my butt cheeks.

Amanda crouched down behind me, spit loudly on her fingers and slowly started to work two of her fingers into my tight asshole using only her saliva as lubricant. Amanda's spitting in my asshole made me feel like a piece of property that was being used solely for her pleasure without regard to what I wanted or desired. My asshole was very tight and her fingers were moving in and out. She looked at my grimacing face in the mirror and seemed to get turned on seeing her slave's ass getting violated with her fingers and her spit.

After a minute or two of this my erection came back in full force. "I like your fat cock slave," Amanda said in a slow and sexy voice. "Now I want you to play with yourself while I finger fuck your ass."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I replied quickly as I started to play with my cock. I became incredibly aroused as I looked in the mirror and saw Amanda finger fucking me while I masturbated.

After a few minutes of finger fucking my ass Amanda said, "I want to see you come for your Mistress slave."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I said as my hand began to work my cock faster and faster, all the while feeling Amanda's fingers moving in and out of my ass.

It didn't take me long to work myself up to the edge of orgasm.

"May I please come Mistress?" I begged in an urgent tone.

"Yes, come for your Mistress slave," Amanda replied in her sexy voice.

Hearing Amanda's sexy voice again after the harsh caning and feeling her finger fucking me sent me over the edge. I came harder than I ever came before. My cum shot out of me like a rocket and I had the most pleasurable orgasmic contractions. My asshole also contracted over and over again on Amanda's fingers.

After I was completely spent Amanda removed her fingers from my ass and caressed me slowly as I continued to kneel naked in front of the mirror, panting and catching my breath.

"Thank you Mistress for allowing me to come," I said after I caught my breath.

My head was in a rush. As I knelt naked before Amanda with my ass on fire from the caning I knew I had found the perfect mistress for me, one who would punish me without mercy for the slightest infraction but one who also caressed my body and kissed me in the her very sexy way.

"I am going to enjoy training you as my slave," Amanda whispered as she looked into my eyes. I eagerly imagined what her training regime would be like and I fell into a submissive bliss as I kneeled naked on Amanda's floor.