Meeting with the Senator

Story Info
Senator skips her party on election day to be with her lover.
2.7k words
3.82
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yessenia nervously touches up her makeup in the rearview mirror. As nervous as she is, she is also excited. As she waits in the parking lot of the hotel, a mild waves of panic ensue her.

"Why can't I get this hair to cooperate?!"

"My arms are too flabby - I really need to hit the gym again."

"Does my makeup really look ok?"

So many thoughts flood her mind. But she takes a chance and steps out the car door. "He will just have to accept what I look like. It is what it is."

She walks into the lobby of the hotel and begins to look around. A gentleman puts his phone down conspicuously and smiles a giant smile. Showing visible restraint, Rogelio half-runs to her out of exuberance and joy, then warmly embraces her followed by a kiss on the cheek.

In an instant, all of her apprehensions and self-doubts dissolve. "Senator..." he says with an air of flirtatious charm. She immediately chuckles and half-strikes him on the arm, caught completely off guard.

"You are absolutely stunning, Yessenia. I cannot believe I have the luck of a lottery ticket holder right now. I am overwhelmed with words trying to describe your beauty as I stare at you right now."

She shies away, bashfully thanking him. Rogelio continues and doubles down. "Look at how humble and grateful you are even with that compliment." He pauses, taking time to drink her in with his eyes as if she were a delicious four course meal. "My God." He faces her, then takes both of her hands into his. He looks deep into her eyes for a moment, then kisses her right hand. "Your highness, let's get going. We have a day of adventure with each other."

As she squints and plants her feet, he starts chuckling. "Oh Yessenia, not like that! I'm so sorry... That's not what I meant at all." They both have quite a laugh and her nerves settle.

"No sweetheart. I have a dinner reservation for us, and then another relaxing treat afterwards. I want to serenade you tonight and treat you like the princess that you are. That is all."

Smiling, they interlock arms and head for the car. As Rogelio opens the door for her, she bends over and kisses him on the cheek. An unmovable grin permeates his face. Half-chuckling, he says, "Sweetheart, feel encouraged to do that as often as you wish."

And so she gives him another kiss. Somehow he makes room to add more smile to his already joyous face.

The drive goes smoothly. At red lights, he steals kisses from her, which go unrejected. He finds a local station and sings to you songs from Cafe Tacuba, Porter, Panteon Roccoco, and so on. "I know it's not Molotov, but this is the best I can find." She chuckles and waves it off.

They arrive at a nondescript place with no sign. Curious, she asks, "What do they have here?"

"You'll see," he says.

As they walk in, she discovers that this isn't a restaurant, but a kitchen. Confused, she looks over at him, but they are interrupted by a pleasant & plump host with a Central American accent.

"Welcome both of you! I'm happy to be your instructor today. Yessenia, Rogelio tells me that you like Mexican food. I thought I would teach you a spin off on how to make traditional Guatemalan fajitas with Topado soup."

Yessenia's mouth drops open in absolute surprise. Rogelio flashes her a grin that would rival a fox.

The couple washes their hands and they get to work. Maria teaches them a traditional marinade for the chicken using herbs and spices found locally. Rogelio gets to work on the Topado soup - a mixture of seafood, coconut milk, and plantains.

The smell in the room as the cooking continues makes her mouth water in anticipation. As the food takes a moment to sear and simmer, Yessenia takes a moment to give him another kiss. "This was absolutely wonderful. You are a man full of talents."

"Precious, I am actually at best a mediocre cook," he laughs. "But I am 'very' resourceful. And I can learn."

"Either way, I am impressed. You are so thoughtful."

The meal is finished cooking, and the couple dines until they are both stuffed. They share all sorts of stories, memories, a glass of wine or two, ambitions, dreams, a sad time or two. He holds her hand, they bump knees, feet wander... They kiss. And it feels... right.

The couple helps clean up the kitchen despite Maria's insistence not to. Then arm in arm, they head out.

"We can still make it. We have plenty of time," Rogelio says.

"What do you mean?"

"Our next part of the evening."

The drive includes more talking, more holding hands, more kisses at red lights. She gets a clue where they are headed when water is visible on the horizon.

"We're going to the ocean, aren't we?" she asks.

He taps her leg gently. "Two chairs in the back. Just us, the beach of Puerto Vallerta, and that sunset, senator," he teases.

She chortles and clasps his right hand with both of hers. "You're amazing" she says.

"I know," he laughs.

"You're also a brat sometimes," she says, shoving her shoulder into him. They both chuckle.

The view and the walk to the edge of the pier empties her vocabulary of what the word "beautiful" means. The warm, squishy sand between her bare toes. The persistent, calming sound of the waves crashing ashore. The sun starting to have the thought of retiring for the evening, but holding on for just a bit longer for the two of them to enjoy. The colors in the sky thwart the efforts of any painter in history.

Rogelio sets up the chairs, and they both plop in them without saying a word. If hands could talk though, they would say it all as her hand finds his as if it were a long lost lover separated by time and distance. This moment in time freezes almost as picturesque as an Etsy postcard.

Rogelio looks over at Yessenia and sighs a happy sigh. She smiles and returns it as if it were a contagious yawn. Their thoughts meld together in one comical, yet romantic moment as they both blurt out "Thank you!" simultaneously. Someone says "Jinx!" faster than the other, but it doesn't matter who won. They both laugh as lovers do at the thought of connecting so deeply.

The sun sets. And it completes the evening for both of them.

...

Well... at least she thought...

As the sun set and they were about to leave, Rogelio helps Yessenia up from her chair. But in doing so, she stumbled forward and lost her balance. And in a split second, Rogelio decided to push her back in her chair to keep her dry.

He was not so lucky.

... SPLASH!!

Leaping to her feet, Yessenia calls out in panic mode, "Rogelio! Rogelio!! Are you alright!?"

All she hears is Rogelio's laughing voice.

She apologizes profusely, but Rogelio laughs them all off and asks her to not worry about it. This only bothers her more, but he continues to reassure her to not worry.

He swims to the ladder without any problem despite being in clothes not suited for swimming. Yessenia's stomach sinks, but he is adamant that he is fine; he tells her that he was born a swimmer.

As Rogelio reaches the top of the ladder, she doesn't know what else to do but start nervously wiping water from his shirt. He laughs more at this, and pulls his soaking shirt off. He wrings it out as best as possible as she gets an eyeful of him shirtless. He catches her staring, so he sucks in his paunch and flexes his abs with a chuckle.

"Feel them. They're still there hiding," he laughs.

And he wasn't joking.

"If I lost about twenty pounds, they'd be back. I just need to discipline myself more."

He starts to put his shirt on, but she stops him. "No, leave it off, sexy," she says. He grins. She gently swats him on his butt. "Come on. Let's go get you warm and dry," she says with assertiveness.

He smiles, then wraps his arm around the small of her back. "As you wish, senator." He laughs, and she nudges him teasingly. On their way back to the car, she puts her hand in his back pocket to... assist his direction... A breeze picks up, and Yessenia reluctantly gives in and allows Rogelio to put his shirt back on.

At the car, he starts to open the door but Yessenia blocks it. She smiles at him playfully; he obliges her unspoken request. Leaning in, he kisses her tenderly on her lips. Then he kisses her again, but holds it. Her heart flutters. She lets out a little whimper as her lips make love with his. He runs his fingers through her hair and pseudo holds her head in place. After a few more moments, they break with the same idea in mind.

"We... should go back..."

"Yeah... Let's head back... Good idea."

Together they semi-race back to the hotel. As she gets out, Yessenia tells Rogelio that she has an overnight bag in her trunk - just in case... He smiles and grabs it out of her trunk, carrying it in for her as she puts her hand back in his back pocket, squeezing his cheek.

In the room she closes the door and they start kissing again. Rogelio starts to unbutton her blouse. Yessenia doesn't stop him; she just kisses him with even more enthusiasm and desire. Her large breasts trapped by her bra plunge forward. She starts to reach back to unfasten her bra, but he interrupts. With his left hand alone, he pinches and unfastens the back with a couple of attempts. She raises her eyebrows at yet another hidden talent. "That was quite impressive, actually," she says in a heated mid-kiss.

Her bra falls to the floor, revealing her breasts unhindered. Rogelio pauses from kissing to admire her marvelously crafted architecture. "My, my... You've gotta have lower back problems with those." They share a quick laugh. "Do you want a massage, sweetie? That's an honest question. I can give really good massages."

Yessenia kisses him. "Yeah, ok." As she considers this further, she notices her back does ache and rubs her back. Enthusiastically, she reinforces the notion further. "Yes. That sounds so great right now before we do this. I would like that, handsome."

He leads her by the hand to the bed. She climbs in, and he lays next to her and gets to work. His hands start at her shoulders, rubbing and squeezing with a fair amount of pressure. "Mmmmmm! Oh gosh, you really can do this!"

He chuckles quietly. "Yes, sweetheart. I have taken a few classes learning how to do this. Just let me know if I need to add more pressure or if I need to go a bit more easy on you, ok? Just tell me more or less, and I'll change as you need me to."

His hands practically move mountains. He pinches, presses, circles, rubs, and pierces all of those troubling spots up and down her back. Yessenia's lower back hasn't felt this good in a long time.

"Take a deep breath and hold it just for a second. Then exhale slowly," he directs her. As she exhales, he slowly but firmly presses down her back, cracking all of her joints in her back from top the bottom.

"Ooooh God that felt so good...!"

"I'm glad, baby!" Rogelio says with joy in his voice.

He continues to rub her arms, then her buttocks, then her legs. He really, really knows what he's doing. He notices that Yessenia is getting as relaxed and equally turned on from all of this. So he starts instigating things by kissing her shoulders. Then her neck. Then the freckles on her shoulders. Then starts massaging her inner thighs.

At that, she gives in completely. Yessenia pulls off her pants and panties and accepts whatever reckless abandon the night has to offer. She and Rogelio kiss passionately as she unclothes him. He then puts his mouth on her right breast and sucks her nipple as he simultaneously lowers his hand and begins gently stroking Yessenia's vagina to get her wet. She begins to rock her hips back and forth to match his rhythm. He goes for her lips again and tastes her delicious honey from her mouth.

She reaches for his penis and begins gently touching him, then starts to stroke him. His legs widen a bit giving her more room to work with and to show her that he is completely comfortable with her.

After a bit of touching, Rogelio lowers down more and kisses her upper stomach, her navel, then lower...

"Oh God," Yessenia moans, then instinctually wraps her legs around his body as he tastes her pussy and creamy inner thighs. Yessenia's head moves to side to side. Then she grabs his head with her hand, even though she has no desire to control his movements.

After some time, he pulls away momentarily, then rotates her so that her legs dangle off the bed. Rogelio then lifts her legs on his shoulders as he kneels off the bed and continues licking her, now using his fingers to really stimulate her at the same time. Her eyes begin rolling back; her toes twitch and curl from time to time. Yessenia's breathing intensifies and soon she is gasping for air as she quickly cums for the first time.

"Want to go again?" he asks.

"In a second... Oh God that felt good. Touch me, Rogelio."

He runs his fingers delicately up and down her back, sending even more aftershocks and shivers down her spine. He kisses her shoulders again. He caresses her cheek with his nose, then kisses her.

After a bit of a cuddling recharge, Yessenia strokes Rogelio's penis, then motions for him to put it in her. The desire drives her instincts more than reason or logic; she becomes a primal creature.

Yessenia directs him to be on the bottom, then climbs on top of him. His hard penis plunges into her wet vagina, and she knows it won't be long before she cums again. Yessenia rocks her hips to his motion while her clitoris rubs up against him. Her supple but slightly sagging breasts dangle below - easy targets for him to grab and hold.

Together they both continue fucking with more intensity and ferocity. Her clit drips wetter and wetter. His dick becomes engorged and stiff with each thrust. Yessenia's pushes get him inside of her deeper and deeper. Her hips are practically having a spasm when, at last, they freeze up in a locked position as she holds her breath. After a few seconds, she moans so loudly that the neighboring rooms have no question what you both are up to should they be awake. Rogelio joins in as he cums too. Together they collapse on top of one another in a defeated puddle of exhausted muscles and skin.

"That was wonderful, princess," Rogelio says to her in a sweet voice, kissing her forehead afterwards.

"Rogelio... I haven't felt this wonderful in a long time. Thank you for everything. You've been a perfect gentleman."

"The election results should be coming in soon. Do you want to watch them to see if you've been re-elected?"

"No. I already know I lost. That's why I'm here with you and not over there. I'll pay politically for this choice, but I'm done doing their bidding. It's time I go to the private sector and stop being their puppet. They've taken plenty away from me already. I won't let them take you too."

Yessenia lays her head on Rogelio's chest. Her fingers reach and find his and intertwine. He kisses her sweetly on top of her head as he wraps his other arm around her, pawing her breast. She stretches to kiss him on the neck, then falls asleep dreaming of a simpler life with him.