Meeting Your Celebrity Crush

Story Info
A chance meeting with her favorite NBA player.
1.7k words
4.55
7.1k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a weekend in July, and you are in Las Vegas with your best friend. It has been a tiring few weeks and you are looking forward to clubbing with your friend tonight.

You dress up sexy, wearing a red push-up bra and matching thongs, and a black dress over that. Your dress has some parts that are see-through, and one can make out what color underwear you are wearing. After wearing the dress you feel pretty good about yourself, and wish you had a someone tonight to play with on this vacation.

Your friend and you get to the club, and are soon seated and drinking some nice ice-cold cocktail. You notice all the guys turning their heads to look at you. You feel a little conscious at first, then become more confident, not hesitating to show off your cleavage or nice legs.

Your friend is the first one to get to the dance floor, you watch her dance, as she gets attention from some men too. Soon, she is bumping and grinding with a good looking man, who is feeling her all up too. Now you want to join too, and wish someone would have the courage to ask you to dance and not get intimidated by you.

You get up to go to the bar to get another drink, the bartender asks you if you'd like to go to the VIP room - he tells you there is a party going on there, and they'd love to have some more guests in there.

You wonder what that could mean, and feel a little apprehensive, but the drinks have made you a little more courageous, and you tell yourself why not go, you'll get free drinks after all.

You go to the dance floor and pull your friend, and the bartender asks you to follow a tall guy, who he winks at. This guy escorts you, and let's you in without a word.

You enter the room, and see about 5 men, and 10 women - some at are the bar drinking, others on a huge couch, and some others dancing. You see a couple of bartenders, two girls serving drinks, and a DJ.

A big guy comes to the two of you and thanks you for coming in, and then asks one of the girls to bring you champagne.

Soon you are being asked for a dance by various men, and enjoying the freely flowing champagne and wine, the good music, and the men touching you as they dance with you, and complimenting you on your dress, and your pretty smile, and your attractiveness.

And then all of a sudden you see a very familiar ear to ear grin at the bar - you think you must have made a mistake in recognizing the person, but then you look again, and it is clear - that tall a person could be none other than LeBron James.

You almost let out a shriek, before you compose yourself, and continue dancing and then sit down on the couch and continue to stare at him, as he chats up a few of his friends at the bar.

You now decide it would be rude to keep staring at him, and now talk to your friend, who is back from the dance floor as well.

You now see your friend looking over your shoulder, her whole body frozen, and her chin dropped almost to the floor.

And then you feel a huge hand on your shoulder, and look back to see a smiling LeBron, his left hand resting lightly on your shoulder, and his right hand extended for a handshake.

You manage to introduce yourself and your friend, as he sits down beside you, and starts talking to you.

He looks huge sitting right next to you, broad shoulders, a barrel chest, strong big arms.

He asks you what you are doing in Vegas, compliments you on your hair, and your dress.

You are now back to yourself, and over the next few minutes he is captivated by you, as you recount some of his game moments, and you make him laugh with your dry humor.

Your friend has been asked for a dance by someone now, and LeBron is talking to some guys that have come over to him, asking him if he wants to drink something.

He just asks for water, and then tells them he's going to come talk to them a little later, leaving you with just him.

The lights become a little dimmer now, as you feel his left hand go behind your back, and over to your waist, and his forefinger on his left hand running over your knee, up your thigh, under your dress, up to your upper and inner thighs, pulling up your dress, as he looks at you in the eye, and asks you if you want to make this Vegas trip memorable.

And at that moment, you feel no nervousness, look him in the eye confidently, and tell him "I'd love to take you in my mouth".

He looks over to the large guy that had welcomed you inside the VIP room, and tells you to follow him after a while, and then he gets up, announces he'll be back from the restroom, and disappears.

Sure enough, the huge guy escorts you through the club kitchen, service elevators, lobby, and inside a huge suite.

You hear LeBron's voice calling you inside the bedroom as you close the main door behind you, and then you walk in to see him in just his tight briefs.

You admire the tall, strong, handsome man you have imagined for years and years. And he doesn't make you go weak in the knees right now. You maintain your poise and confidence, making him want you more as you walk in with your head straight.

He closes the bedroom door, and takes you in his arms, one hand on the side of your neck and face, the other running up your thighs, under your dress, over your waist and then squeezing your bare ass cheeks.

You moan loudly now, and run your hand over his chest, and his hard hard abs, and hold his hard cock over his briefs.

His strong hands quickly pull your dress over your head, and now you are standing before the man of your dreams, in your lingerie, in his bedroom, as he kisses you on the lips.

Your tongue is in his mouth now, as you kiss him back, and your hands are pulling down his briefs, till they are at his ankles, and he steps out of them.

He unclasps your bra, it falls to the floor, and you do too, on your knees, in front of LeBron, his cock now dangling before your face.

With your left hand you cup his balls, and with your right hand you stroke his hard cock, as he runs his hands through your hair.

You lick the tip with your tongue, before you take it between your lips, looking up at him, as he looks down at you, biting his lip.

You enjoy the moment, and make him want it by slowing down, taking every inch very slowly, till he can go in no more.

And at that moment, you totally control with your hands and your mouth, how LeBron James feels, as you squeeze his balls, not too gently, any more and they would hurt, and suck his cock, biting just a little bit, making him feel just a little nervous, and the control and power that you have over him right now turns him on - he knows you are a confident, sexy woman, not like the other young girls he may be used to.

You stroke him now, and suck him faster, as he grunts and tells you how good you are, and then pulls you up and kisses you hard, and pulls down your panties, as he holds you tight, his hands all over your body.

Hey picks you up and lays you down gently on the bed now, as he comes up behind you, spooning you, and then before you know it, he is inside you from behind you, your back hard against his chest, and starts to stroke in and out of you.

You moan and scream loudly, as you feel his cock throb inside you, and reach back to hold his thighs, as his right hand runs over your thighs, to your hips, and your waist, and up to hold your beautiful breasts.

He is kissing your neck and then you look back, and he kisses your lips

His right hand grabs your neck, and he feels your pussy throb, and your body tremble, as you have an intense orgasm, going on for a long time before it subsides.

LeBron runs his fingers lightly over your skin, his hard cock still inside you, and throbbing hard as you smile at him,

It's now time for him to grant your wish, but he asks you to sit on his face, and bend down to suck him in a 69, and you do just that.

He licks you from below, his strong tongue inside your pussy, and licking your juices flowing down your thighs, as you bend down to take him in your mouth again.

You fondle his balls again, and stroke him, harder and faster, and suck him loudly, moaning as you do so, turning him on.

He holds on tightly to your thighs, and his tongue starts to run over your butt hole, as he starts to cum.

You stroke him slowly, his cock still in your mouth, as he lets go, cumming hard, and loudly into your mouth, spurts of cum shooting out for a really long time, before his hand reaches out to stop you.

He gets up and kisses you, and tells you to use the bathroom first, telling you he needs to take a shower after that.

You put on your dress, and look at him through the glass shower door one last time, before you are back in the club, and telling your best friend the most shocking thing she has ever heard.