Meeting Zoey at a Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have plenty of time before my conference," she smiled.

I knew exactly what she meant. We had time for another round, but she didn't want me staying in her room.

"Shower?" I suggested.

Like the rest of the room, the shower was oversized, and offered plenty of room for two adults to stand. It had two expensive-lookingshower heads, which allowed us both to shower at the same time. Instead of blasting out in a spray, the heads poured water on us in any setting from a waterfall to a warm rain. She tried out several settings that quickly had the whole bathroom steamed up nicely.

When she turned the water down to a light rain, I took the opportunity to soap her body up, paying special attention to her breasts. She turned her back to me, and started grinding her ass against my dick while I finished her breasts and then reached down to soap up her pussy.

The bathroom also contained a bottle of aromatic oil that smelled like cedar and lemon oil, so I had taken the opportunity to mix a little oil in with the soap, and the entire bathroom had a spa smell.

While I was beginning the process, she reached back and soaped my dick up, and carefully soaped up her ass as well. We had spoken the night before and had each promised that we were disease free, but last night she had insisted on me using a condom anyway. This time, she simply bent forward and rubbed my dick all around her ass and pussy, using an almost acrobatic precision.

I thought she was about to insert my dick inside her using only soap and aromatic oil as lubricant, but instead she reached outside the shower for a second, and retrieved a condom that I had not even noticed before. She had even taken the trouble to open the wrapper halfway, so that we could open it the rest of the way without having to dry our hands. It was like a really sexy condom-based magic trick.

She tuned to kiss me, and I felt her hands carefully roll the condom onto my dick while we kissed. She then turned back around, and pressed her ass back against me again. Instead of standing up this time to give me access to her breasts, she leaned forward and grabbed the handrail. She did not arch her back this time, but simply shifted her weight from leg to leg in anticipation. The effect was the same, she looked every bit as hot in the lights of the shower as she had in the darkness of the balcony.

I eased forward again, and this time my dick easily penetrated her ass, and I got to watch the muscles spread to the top and side as she relaxed to allow more and more of my cock into her asshole. It still felt just as tight as the night before, and by the time I was halfway in, she had to slow down and work it in very carefully.

The lubrication on the condom was excellent, though, and allowed me to eventually work my entire dick into her rectum. It was an amazingly sexy sight, and felt even better. Because of the pressure, I was taking it slow. I didn't know what she was used to, but her ass was the tightest thing I had ever sunk my dick inside.

She must have sensed my hesitation, because she started giving me instructions. Sometimes she would tell me to go "lower" or even "higher", but mostly she commanded "harder." The first two commands were easy to fix, because I could adjust where my dick was hitting her just by bending or unbending my legs. The last command started to get crazy, though, because I was pounding her so hard that I was worried that I would kick her over, or crush my balls between her legs, or cause some other accident that might require paramedics.

Still, I did my best to comply, and I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me with increasing force for quite a while. After what seemed like an hour (really maybe ten minutes), I knew that my orgasm was inevitable. I warned her, and then held it back as long as I could, but she showed no sign of the multiple orgasms she had experienced the night before.

Because I had held the orgasm back for so long, when it came, it was really intense. I pulled my dick almost completely out of her, and plunged it back in as far as it would go several times, and then stopped so she could feel my cock throbbing deep inside her.

When I finished, we stood there under the hot water for a while, until my dick softened. When I pulled it out, I felt fantastic, although I was a little unsure what to say about her apparent lack of orgasm.

"My God," she said. "That is the most orgasms I have ever had."

I laughed. "I appreciate you saying that, but you don't have to. Mine was incredible."

"You didn't feel me cumming?" She asked.

"Nope," I replied. I was still not sure if she was pulling my leg, lying to make me feel better, or being sarcastic.

"Fuck," She replied, only about half joking. "Did you notice me pissing all over your feet?"

Honestly, I had not. I told her the old joke: "You know why women fake orgasms?"

"No," she replied.

"Because they think men care."

"Well, I have no reason to lie to you," she continued, getting almost a little offended. "If I didn't enjoy it, I would have stopped you."

I smiled and took her into my arms. "I wasn't trying to piss you off. I just wanted to make sure you had as much fun as I had. Because that was one of the dos intense orgasms I ever had."

She kissed me before turned back to the vanity. "Well if you can do it again, send me a text message. My conference gets out at 5:00."

She smiled at me in the mirror. We were both still completely naked, but she had started putting on her makeup. The message was clear: It was time for me to get my clothes on and get out. I took a moment to admire her form as she prepared for the day, but I was out the door in plenty of time for her to go get breakfast on her own.

In fact, I didn't even have to text her. Long before lunch she had already sent me a text asking if I was available for dinner and sex. She didn't seem too concerned that someone might see the messages, because her texts got more explicit as the day went on, including a close-up shot of her fingering her pussy, apparently under the table at the conference.

That night, she managed to get even more daring than the night before, and we actually ended up getting caught in the act. But that is a story for another day.

12