Meetings

Story Info
Traveling man meets a sweet young thing.
912 words
3.06
19.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to travel across country about month ago; by car. It took two days to get to my destination, once there I had the pleasure of attending hour after hour of meetings. I think God was testing me, testing my patience, or how long I could pretend to be interested, or even how long I could stay awake. The first days meetings went as planned, as long as the plan was bore then hell out of me. When I walked into my hotel room, I collapsed onto the bed.

When I woke up it was, 8 o'clock PM, I'd been sleeping for four hours and still was tired. Half an hour later, when I realized that I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep anytime soon, I decided to take a quick shower. By quick of course I mean as slow as possible, hey I'm not paying for the water. I strolled into the bathroom in one of the hotels bath robes and started the water. I hate clothes. I'm not sure why, I just like hangin' loose. I let my robe fall to the floor while I glance at myself in the mirror. I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm pretty skinny, but not scrawny. I have well defined muscle, and I'm damn tall; 6'4" to be exact.

"I'm not so bad, right," I had a habit of talking to myself, "Well, I must be if I haven't had a women in...oh God how long has it been? Three years maybe? oh God, could it be 4? Oh well, it's been way to long for 'war machine,' right big guy?" Ok, I talked to myself, and my penis, there's nothing wrong with that. "Maybe it's not my looks" I could be onto something here "when was the last time you've taken a risk? asked a girl out?" How odd! it seems the last time I did that, was the last time I had sex, I remember it all now...

I was 22 at the time, she was 21, and probably almost, if not fully, drunk. We were in a bar and I noticed her from across the room, she had amber hair, and perky breasts. Suddenly, I found myself walking towards her, I wasn't so much walking as being dragged by my penis.

"uhh..uhh..would you like to uhh.. go some place quieter?" Real smooth jackass.

"Sure baby, how about your car?" she replied with a wink.

She followed me out to my car, which, lucky for me, had a fair sized back seat. I couldn't believe this was happening. Never in a million years would I even guess I'd be taking a beautiful woman to the back seat of my car.

"Hop in," I said as I opened the back door. She smiled at me and climbed in. Not only did she have a nice face, fabulous breasts, but she also had amazing legs (which where being proudly displayed; I don't think I've ever seen a miniskirt that mini) and a perfect ass. It wasn't fat, but it was a little round, and boy I felt the firmness when I 'helped her' into the car.

As soon as I closed the door she was on top of me, kissing me, exploring my mouth with her warm tongue. When the shock wore off I did the same, feeling the inside of her mouth with my tongue. She pulled away long enough to take of her shirt, then it was back to the exploration of each others mouths. Now, my hands weren't idle during all of this, as soon as that shirt was off I saw something else I wanted to explore with my tongue; her shirt hide the beauty of her breasts, there were about a C-cup, and stood proud and firm. I fumbled with her bra and finally got it off, with a moan from my partner.

I pulled away from her and instantly started licking her sweet nipples. They were the a little on the small side, but stood out more then most. Circled around her nipples then licked around her whole breast. I stopped for a moment to look at her, she was staring at the ceiling, her eyes closed in ecstasy. I lifted her up and slid down her miniskirt, then I did the same with my pants. She grabbed my rock hard member and rubbed it against her hot opening. She saw how much this excited me when I involuntarily let out a moan. Fortunately, she didn't keep me waiting for long. She slipped the head inside of her and fell on my cock. She screamed as I entered her, and then started bouncing on me.

I grabbed her as and squeezed as she bounced, and I let go of one cheek to grab hold of one bobbing tit. I fondled it as she rode me, playing with the nipple. She screamed softly at first, with every bounce, then it grew louder and louder as we both neared climax. Soon, my hips were thrusting upwards and she was grinding down on my cock and we both came harder then we ever have before, and you could tell by the way she screamed on the final bounces.

I started when I noticed I was in the shower, I had gotten in without even noticing, and I also jerked off without noticing...that is, until the end of course.

Part II "The Ride Home" Coming soon.