Meetings Ch. 2

Story Info
Keep on truckin'!
1.2k words
3.81
12.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the frying pan into the fire, I finished a week of board meetings and luncheons only to look forward to a 3 day drive home. The first day passed uneventfully, long, but uneventfully. By the second day I was in Texas, which is not a bad state to drive through; I was going through the panhandle, so it was only a few hours. About halfway through I felt a tingling in crotch. Unfortunately, I could do nothing about it now, so I adjusted my pants and turned up the CD player.

"Smack my bitch up," I sang along with one of my Mp3 Mixes, incredibly out of tune, but hey, I'm alone so it doesn't matter.

The next day I drove through New Mexico and came into Arizona. There's one odd thing about Arizona, there's exits that seem to go to nowhere. I mean, I follow the exits with my eyes and see nothing, anywhere near the exits. It was during one of my 'exit checks' when a big rig blocked my view. I was getting ready to glare at the driver, but I stopped myself when I noticed it was a woman. Not just 'a woman,' but a beautiful woman. She had coal black hair which was in a ponytail, pulled through her baseball cap. She was very pale (which I like very much) and had high cheekbones and full, red lips. I guess my mouth must have dropped, or my gawking very obvious because she laughed a little and smiled at me, flashing her pearly whites.

Now, I've never really taken risks when it comes to women, I suppose that's why it has been so long since I've gotten laid. I'm not sure why I did what I did, I guess being in may car gave me a heightened sense of self esteem. I raised my parted index and middle finger to my mouth and made the universal "I want to lick your clit" sign. I patiently awaited the look of shock, then the glare, followed closely by the finger. Much to my surprise; however, she laughed and made the universal "I want to suck your cock" sign. My mouth dropped even wider at this, and she laughed again and motioned for me to follow her. Here's one gift horse I'm definitely not looking in the mouth.

She pulled off on one of the aforementioned "exits to nowhere" and I followed. She stopped her truck about a mile off the highway and gave a a come hither smile in her driverside mirror. For those of you who don't know, most big rigs (especially those that travel across country) have bunks in the back which contain a mattress. I went around to the passenger side and hopped in. All she said was "I haven't had a man in a long, long time." Before I had a chance to reply, she was passionately making out with me; and of course I didn't object. I felt her mouth part and her tongue touch mine. That sent a shiver through my spine. This chick was hot. From what I gathered before the tongue exploration started, she was about a C-Cup, maybe even close to a D. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her legs or ass, but I hoped I would be soon.

I was the first to break the kiss, pulling back and asking, "Well, are you going to take me up on my offer?"

In answer she wiggles out of her tight jeans and panties, laid back on the mattress and put a foot on each of the car/truck seats. I looked over her body...well from the waist down at least. Hey pussy was completely hairless, and she had wonderful, milky white thighs. I couldn't wait to lick her hairless love box. I kneeled down in front of her parted legs and kissed her inner thigh softly, while running my finger, gently, over the skin on the back of her knee. I've always prided myself on giving good oral, and I knew I could make this trucker cum hard. I kissed my way to her vagina and brushed my tongue along the lips, which produced a moan from my companion. I played with her for a while, not once entering her, but making her want it, bad. When I finally drove my tongue into her in one quick thrust, she screamed and pressed my head against her. I started exploring her pussy, reaching as deep as a could, then moving my tongue up and down, left to right. After a few moment of this, and circling around, I found her clit. I started flicking it with my tongue, generally playing with it. When she started to moan (none to quietly) and thrust her hips I started really working on her love button. I rubbed it and jabbed at it, making her scream at each touch. Finally I heard her scream louder then normal and I felt her muscles contract then her juices flooded my mouth. I licked her button one more time, making her shudder, then got up. She smiled at me and told me to lay down. Once she was on her knees between my legs, she took off her shirt, showing off her white lace bra, which was of a moment later. Her tits were as white as the rest of her soft body, and they were the perfect size; big. Perfect for her body, she grinned as she saw me admiring them and squeezed an erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger. she pulled of my pants and kneeled close to my rock hard meat. She started on my testicles. She took one into her mouth, with extreme care, and then licked around the my sac. She moved to the base of my penis, and licker her way all the way to the head, which she kissed softly, and licked up the precum. She kissed the side of my shaft before putting the head into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking a little more into her each time.

"Oh God baby, you're good, suck my cock harder baby." In answer, she looked at me, my cock still in her mouth, beautiful red lips wrapped around it, and started deep throating me furiously. Suddenly, she stopped and pulled my dick out of her mouth. I was about to protest when she stuck in between her beautiful tits. Rubbing her tits up and down, she licked the head whenever it came within reach.

"Oh gooodddd I'm gonna cum," i gasped, feeling my testicle harden.

"Not on my sweet tits you're not," she said, grabbing my cock and putting it back in her mouth. Oh God, I think I'm in love, I thought, no woman has ever let me come in their mouth before! She jammed my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head furiously. "Oh God, I'm cumming," i accentuated this statement with a few thrust of my hips, fucking her mouth. My seed shot into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

"How was that?" she asked smiling.

All I could do in answer was smile...

Coming soon: Meetings III: More love with the milky white trucker.