MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa grabbed me and started to take my clothes off. She pulled out my cock and without hesitation covered my cock with her mouth. Her eyes met mine as I watched her lips stretch into a wide O. A minute or so later, she stopped to catch her breath and stripped naked.. She was so gorgeous, so hot and wanton.

Lisa's eyes were focused on my big cock as she laid back and commanded, "Give me that big fucking cock!" as she spread her luscious legs for me.

Lynne knelt next to me and directed the action. "Go slow at first and tease her Paul." She grabbed my shaft and lubricated it with some oil, guiding me toward Lisa's wide-open legs.

Lisa said, "Just put it in me and start pounding you big-cocked stud."

"He's really big, Lisa. He might take some getting used to."

Lisa moaned, "I had it yesterday. It's okay, I need to be fucked hard!"

I'd dreamt about this all day long. I wanted it to be so hot for Lisa and Lynne. Having this gorgeous older woman demand my cock was so exciting. I knelt between Lisa's legs and Lynne aimed my cock at Lisa's pussy. It was an amazing site, Lisa's pussy against my fat cockhead. Lynne rubbed it across Lisa's slit and then placed it in her hole. "Slow," Lynne said, her hand on my hips pushing me.

Lisa's pussy was tight, hot, and slick. Lisa's reacted to the beginning of my penetration. "Holy fucking shit, you're big!" She whimpered. "I can feel every vein in your cock." I pulled my hips back and thrust back inside her. Lisa groaned. "Lynne...he's huge! Oh Paul, yes!"

Lynne pulled my hips, drawing me out, and then she pushed me back in a bit deeper. I pumped in and out again. It felt so good, her cunt tight-juicy-wet caressing on my cock, milking me. I started thrusting slowly, Lynne's hands still on my hips--in and out, in and out. I looked down and watched my cock stretch Lisa's cunt, her pussy lips melting on my shaft with every stroke.

"Sweetie...YES!!!" Lisa cried. I started fucking her faster and deeper with long thrusts. The feeling of penetrating her was causing a tingling in my legs, the motion of my hips driving my cock deep into her beautiful body.

I moved my hands to Lisa's ass and started pounding her. Lynne released her grip on my hips as I started to ramrod Lisa. She was so wet that every thrust made a juicy suctioning sound. Deeper and deeper into her I worked until I was buried to the root with every stroke. Her hard nipples were in my face and sucked them hard with each thrust, letting the nipple slide through my lips as I pulled back to repeat the thrusting action. Lisa moaned even louder and she was covered in a sheen of perspiration that made her lush body glisten.

"Lynne, oh gawd! Oh gawd! You're so fucking good!"

I loved hearing her and fucked her a little harder.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, unghhh!!!" Her voice trailed off and her bright red lips opened. I kissed her hard as she quivered. I felt the explosions inside her cunt as I kept fucking her. I remembered how Lisa seemed so unattainable the night before and now I wanted to own her.

"That's right, cum for me baby." I said, "You love my cock and you're going to be my cum slut, my cock whore... I am going to fuck you so good everyday! Cum for me Lisa."

As she came her pussy spasmed in wonderful rhythmic contractions and one of those frantic squeezes got me in just the right place. I was about to cum. I turned to Lynne and kissed her. "I'm gonna cum." I whispered.

"Cum, honey," Lynne cooed, putting her hands on my ass again and spurring me on. I thrust faster and faster as Lisa gasped and writhed underneath me. The pressure built in my balls.

Lisa was screaming now. "Oh shit, you're fucking killing me! Fuck me!" I pistoned myself faster, jackhammering her for release. I thrust one last time and held my cock all the way in her. My cum filled her and sent electric pleasure through my being.

Lisa arched her back, forcing me as deep as possible inside her. "You're cumming in me!!!" She groaned, wheezing, taking long, deep breaths. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling weakly.

"You have the best cock I've ever had." she said. "It's not just huge. It's perfect. It stretches me and fills me just right. Fucking amazing!" She put her hand over her eyes. "I've never been fucked like that!"

I started to get off her but she groaned, "Keep it inside me!" She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me back in but Lynne unlocked Lisa's legs from my waist and slowly eased me out of her pussy. Lisa moaned in protest and I extracted myself inch by inch. It was a relief to finally be disconnected from her.

Finally, Lisa got up and said, "I have to freshen up." She walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. When she was gone, I looked at Lynne. Lynne smiled and nodded. "You're so good Paul. You'll be very popular with women, thanks to your passion and your cock. I wouldn't share you like this but a girl can only take so much." She giggled.

Almost involuntarily, my mind was flooded with an image. I tried to suppress these thoughts but failed, saying, "My mother, she's..."

"She is beautiful isn't she Paul. And I can only imagine what it's like for you. Such a beautiful cock, needing so much attention. You want a special love don't you?"

I put my face in my hands, whispering, "Yes..."

Just then Lisa came back. "I want that cock again tomorrow." She said.

"I can't, I have plans," I said. Dinner with my Mom.

"I need you Paul. I'll see you soon and I'll have a very very special surprise for you. I promise you'll love it." she said ominously. She got dressed quickly and was out the door.

I laid there happy until I noticed an odd expression on Lynne's face. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I want my turn. I want to tell you something as I ride your beautiful cock."

My cock twitched as Lynne's face now changed to determined lust. She sat on the bed and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started pumping. Her eyes glazed over as she leaned over and kissed the head. She kissed it again and then sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around me. My hips undulated as her mouth and fingers pleasured me.

She leaned back and spread her thighs as she mounted me. I arched up against her as she took my cock in her hand and guided me.

"Oh it feels so good!" Her voice trembled as I slowly started to penetrate her, "I want to feel you cum in me, I want to feel you cum inside my pussy."

Lynne's slippery cunt grip was milking me. "My gawd, you're so big," she gasped. "Give me a second, honey." Our bodies were grinding against each other. "I can feel your heart beating through your cock. You're cock is throbbing, oh gawd it's throbbing like a vibrator inside me."

I flexed my cock and Lynne moaned. "Don't! That feels, oh, oh..." I kept flexing the thick muscle of my cock and it finally forced her legs to release their hold on me. I began pumping up into her and pulled back out as she held herself up above me on her knees. "It feels almost as good going out and it does going in."

I sat up and suckled her nipples. I concentrated on the nipple in my mouth to try to control myself. Lynne pried my mouth away from her tits and kissed me, her tongue wandering inside my mouth. "Fuck me," she whispered. She spread her thighs even wider and sat on my cock fully. Her voice was barely audible but got louder. "Fuck me...fuck me..." She lifted her body up and down on me. "Pound me with your huge cock." I started thrusting up in rhythm with her body. She was rising and falling on my cock, really fucking down on me. Her face contorted with pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she demanded as we worked into a frenzy. "Oh my gawd OH!!! You're so good!!!"

She sat down on me and hooked her legs under my ass and rolled us over. I took her legs and raised them to my shoulders to give her some deep thrusting. Her pussy was so wet now that my slick hard cock easily penetrated her. This was the perfect position for fucking Lynne harder. Everything felt so natural. I felt like I totally controlled her, grabbing hold of her ankles and fucking her, driving myself into a sweaty fury.

There was a loving the glimmer of anticipation in Lynne's eyes. "I'm gonna pound you."

I fucked her, thrusting over and over again. I loved watching her writhe in ecstasy, loved hearing her scream and moan as I pumped her with my cock. I wanted to give her as much pleasure as she'd given me. I felt her powerful muscles twitch and clench as my churning cock brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

"Cum in me, please!" she begged. "I want to feel you shoot inside me, I want to feel that hot cum filling me up." Her big tits shook with every thrust, and watching her tits bounce sent me spinning into that bottomless spiral. "Oh...oh...Lynne, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in you... But..."

"Oh Yes! Yes! Cum in me, cum, cum...OHHH!!! Don't hold back baby!!"

I wanted it to last. "But you said you were going to tell me something. Something... Tell me..." I grunted, trying to hold back my cum.

"Oh... Oh.... Just fill me up, cum inside of me and I'll tell you baby."

I arched my back and pulled back again. "Tell me now Lynne...." I groaned as the tip of my cock was released from her lustful grip.

"No... Put it back in me Paul. I... I... need to feel you in me...."

"Tell me Lynne. Tell me or no more cock...." It was hard not to just shoot my load in her but I wanted to tease her and hear what she had to say. I knew she couldn't resist my cock.

"Uungghh!!! OK... Ok Paul..." she said licking her lips. I pressed my cock against her clit and pulled her onto her side against me. Stroking her body I asked her in a quiet voice to tell me.

"Oh baby, your cock is so good."

I kiss her gently and urged her to talk.

"Well, um... A few months ago, I was talking to your mother and ummm... We were a little drunk." she sighed. "We were both lonely and missed our husbands. When your father died, Meg... your mother, devoted all of her attention to you, Paul. But when my husband died, I went on a sexual rampage and... I told your mother about some of my adventures. We've been friends forever.... And... and I guess in some bizarre way she wanted to know that I was fulfilling my needs with...." Lynne paused as my cock slid against her clit. "Oh... Baby...." She caught her breath. "Well, your Mom loved my outrageous stories and she.... You know, she has a little kinky streak in her as well... But...but she wants true love and doubts that she'll ever find it again. So as a joke, I told her that she had the body to have any man and that maybe she should seduce you because you're just like your father."

I was shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"Listen Paul, as you can tell, I have a thing for younger men and you're very special. I told your Mom that she might enjoy the energy of a younger man. Of course, I never thought that I would ever have her son or that you would have such a wonderful cock. Anyway, as a bit of a joke, I told her she had something at home that she could use¼ Honey¼MMmmm, just fuck me now...."

"You're crazy? You tell me you¼said that and then¼"

"All I'm saying is that I think¼ Sweetie¼it wasn't like that¼we both were drunk and having fun¼and I just suggested..."

"Oh shit! I don't believe it."

"Well, I don't know but maybe you shouldn't give up."

The conversation got my cock throbbing. Feeling it, Lynne added, "I bet your Mother has fantasies about you."

With that comment, I drove my tongue into Lynne's mouth and rammed my hard cock into her. She responded with unbridled lust and soon I was filling her with my love juice. With every thrust I filled Lynne's pussy with more and more of my cum. It went on and on, we kept fucking and the incredible tingling of our orgasms grew. I fucked Lynne so hard that my cock seemed to become a part of her.

After coming down from the intense feelings, I held Lynne. We were both sweaty and breathing hard. It took a while before either of us could speak.

"That was fun." I said.

She giggled. "Yes, it was. You're incredible. I've had a few men even bigger than you but none match your enthusiasm."

"You're absolutely delicious. You make me feel so special Lynne." I told her.

"Paul, when you're inside of me I feel something very special too. I bet Lisa feels it. You'll find a lot of girls who'll appreciate you and want to share those special feelings."

"Like you?"

She stroked my hair. "Like me. Like Lisa. Like girls your age you'll date and fall in love with. Perhaps even your Mother." She laughed. "Based on what just happened, I bet your Mother would love to be filled my your beautiful cock. I don't think she's had sex in a while."

I thought of my Mom and how she would react if I fed my big cock into that sacred space between her long, sexy legs. I couldn't bring myself to talk about my Mom with Lynne so I mentioned Katie from school. "There's this gorgeous girl at school I'd love to fuck."

Lynne's fingernails stroked my face. "Well, do her like you just did me and she won't be able to resist you."

We laid there for a few more minutes before getting dressed. As I was about to leave, Lynne said, "Lisa will be bugging me about setting you up again. And when I tell all my women friends about how incredible you are, well, you're going to be very busy."

I was smiling. "Yeah, anytime."

Lynne hugged me and fondled my crotch. "This monster will be in big demand."

She laughed, a deep, sexy laugh, and she kissed me on the lips. She gave my cock a squeeze. "Now go home to your Mother." Lynne pushed me out the door with one last kiss.

********** Intimate Initiations with Mom

Thinking about my imminent dinner with Mom made it hard to concentrate at school. After my conversation with Lynne, I began to think that my fantasies about Mom might come true. I knew my Mom loved me but the prospect that she might have sexual thoughts about me was almost too much to handle. I was spending time with her friend Lynne and fucking other women too. It was all a little weird and the only time I seemed to be able to concentrate was when I was fucking.

When Mom got home she asked, "Want to go to that new Italian place? I really want to try it." I agreed and hoped that the evening's conversation wouldn't be too tense or strange.

"Go get changed into something nicer. I think I'll put on a dress."

Mom seemed oddly at ease. Something in the tone of her voice comforted me and I simply watched her as she went to her room. Her ass swayed its way up the stairs and my arousal grew. Still, I was nervous and took a deep breath as I got up to change clothes.

I put on a dress shirt and a pair of slacks. As I stood in front of the full length mirror I began fantasizing about watching my cock slide in and out of my Mother. She was bent over on the bed, staring into the mirror as I pumped her from behind. Loving thrusts as she turned, bending up, telling me how good it felt. Her beautiful breasts swaying as I pumped her. In my fantasy, I pulled her nipples as I made love to her. I moaned and then was brought back to reality when I heard Mom calling for me.

Mom was ready. I knew it had been a while since she had been out on the town although she loved dressing up to go out. Her dress was black and form-fitting, showing off her sweet ass. The hemline extended to the middle of her thighs which were covered in stockings. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because a trace of her nipples was apparent and her glorious cleavage left little to the imagination. She wore high heels to complete her outfit and I could only stand there taking in the beautiful details.

"Mom! You look wonderful." I tried to discreetly slide my hands into my pockets to adjust my cock so that my excitement wasn't too obvious.

"I'm ready. You drive." She offered me the keys and picked up her purse.

"OK." I smiled and in a gentlemanly gesture offered her my arm. I led her to the passenger door and opened it for her. She smiled at me.

"Are you going to treat me like a woman tonight?" She asked softly.

"I'll always treat you as the most beautiful lady in all the world. I miss spending time with you Mom." I said, remembering how nice it was to be with her. Mom kissed my cheek as she slipped into the car. Despite my fantasies about Mom, I felt like maybe we could resume our relationship as it was before "the question."

As we drove along, I glanced at her and noticed that her dress had ridden up her thighs. I thought that I could see that she wasn't wearing panties but turned away with mixed emotions. Eventually, Mom tugged her dress down, covering herself up and I could only wonder what she was thinking as she crossed her legs.

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later. I didn't talk in the car, fearing what might come out. Once inside, I immediately went to the restroom. I slipped into a stall and adjusted myself. Breathing deeply, I calmed myself enough to return.

I sat across from Mom in a booth back near the kitchen. It was private and somehow I got the impression that Mom wanted it that way.

Mom had already decided what she was getting. She looked at me and smiled. "I looked over the menu, I think you'll like the fettuccini or this dish," pointing to something on the menu.

"That does look good. I'll have that." I said as I noticed the swell of Mom's breasts. When the waitress approached to take our order, I was smiling in a daze. I was feeling conflicted but Mom pulled me out of it by telling me a variety of stories that made me laugh. She was unusually energetic and our dinner went by quickly. There seemed to be something going on between us but I didn't dare let my imagination turn toward fucking her. She looked so desirable sitting there across from me and I knew it would be the ultimate to have her. Not to just fuck her but to make love with her. I imagined that with her it would always be making love.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I turned inward and was silent. We didn't talk until Mom suggested we rent a movie for the evening. "Let's get some movies. We haven't watched movies together in a while."

"Uh... OK..." I said with a distracted nod. I pulled into the parking lot of the rental store and hesitated. When Mom got out of the car, I was again treated to a view of her sweet thighs.

Mom wandered off. I noticed her walk toward the back of the store where I knew the adult movies were. My mind was racing now and I started to tremble. Then I remembered what Lynne had said. Just then Mom returned and asked, "Ready?" She seemed nonchalant as we walked toward the counter. The clerk gave us a look and I was as bewildered as he was.

On the drive home, I couldn't help but wonder if Mom was going to try to seduce me. After her reaction to "my question" I thought she thought I was the most perverted person on the face of the planet. Then when things started with Lynne, I thought I was getting everything under control. Now, it seemed that I was going home to watch porn with my Mom. I was overwrought with strange thoughts but my cock was getting hard. Still, I didn't know what to think and didn't know what I would do if what I hoped was happening was actually happening.

Once inside the house, Mom suggested that we change into more comfortable clothes and disappeared. As I changed, I started consider the possibilities and my cock started to throb. To hide my excitement, I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch waiting.

When Mom entered a few minutes later in one of her shorter night gowns, I could see all of her in the light. I swallowed hard and shifted to hide my arousal.

"A blanket, great idea, mind if I just curl up with you?" She asked, as she sat down beside me. She smiled, cuddling next to me.

I turned the movie on in an attempt to shift my attention and for the next two hours tried to concentrate. It was hard and I just sat there trying to maintain control and not look at her or caress her. Mom smelled so good and her body felt amazing against mine. Finally, the credits began to roll I looked at Mom and saw that she was dozing. She sat up when I shifted my position. "Mom, I think I am going to go to bed." I said.