MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom & son find loving bliss together.
22.2k words
4.68
365k
211
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domestic Delights with Mom

After a quick but vigorous shower, I calmed down and waited for Mom. When she got home, I helped her with the bags and offered her a tender kiss. We busied ourselves getting ready for dinner and I enjoyed the domestic nature of it all in a new way. Working around the kitchen with Mom had a nice feeling to it, especially because she let me kiss her when I wanted and she touched me often as she set the table.

We had a lovely dinner and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Mom. She wore business suits to work and always looked so sexy in a classic way. Tonight she was wearing a red jacket with a white blouse that accentuated her breasts. The firm, round shape of her tits was apparent and her tan only added to the effect. The skirt came down to just above her knees and fit her curves nicely. The beautiful shape of her body was obvious. She also wore matching red heels and red lipstick that made her full lips mouth-watering.

As I gazed at her across the table, her deep eyes sparkled in the light.

"Mom, I'll clear the table. Why don't you go change?"

"What would you like me to put on?" she teased as she turned to go upstairs.

Mom returned as I was finishing up in the kitchen. I did a double take when I saw what she was wearing. She had on a silky short night gown. It was cut low, allowing a good view of the swells of her tits. It was red, with the hem cut just below her ass, leaving all of her thighs exposed. It was obvious she wasn't wearing panties but the final touch was that she had kept her red high heels on.

Mom turned to the side in a sexy pose and asked, "You like it baby?"

"Gawd Mom, you look gorgeous," I said.

She smiled and reached out for my hand. There she stood in front of me as I gazed slowly from her face down to her toes. She was more beautiful than I could imagine. The new dimension of our relationship colored my perception of her. I was in awe of her toned and tan body--her tits hung deliciously, her nipples were hard, her stomach was flat, her thighs were nice and firm.

She bent down toward me and put her lips to mine. Softly, slowly, she kissed me. She reached down with her right hand and placed it on my hard cock. She then pulled away and sat on the kitchen table. "Well Paul, do you like what you see?"

I was speechless.

"I see you're helpful around the kitchen. As the man of the house, are you just going to stand there? Why don't you come take care of your other chores?"

She reached for my hand and pulled me to her, once again kissing me. With my body against hers, I let my hands drift down her back to feel her ass as we kissed. She pushed her tongue deep inside of my mouth, exploring with her tongue as I sucked on it. As we kissed, she rubbed her pussy on my crotch and I pushed back against her. We finally broke away from each other and Mom began to undo my pants.

With my cock unleashed, Mom took it in her hand and rubbed my cockhead against her pussy lips as she leaned back on the table. I let her take her time and enjoyed the jolts of pleasure shooting through my cock. We continued to kiss and tongue.

It felt like my cock had never been so hard. Breathing hard, Mom shifted her position and extended her legs. I moved between them and pressed my cock into her waiting hole. In two quick thrusts, I was in her all the way and she locked her legs around me and leaned back.

With my cock buried in Mom's hot pussy, the table squeaked rhythmically as we coupled. I felt contentment as I worked my hips back and forth, lost in the sensations of my union with Mom. I felt wonderful being so deep inside Mom and I began to pump her harder so that her asscheeks slid against the table. The eroticism of the evening was too much and I couldn't hold back. I pumped every inch of myself inside of her and let my orgasm erupt into her womb. She shrieked and twisted her hips as my cock flexed and twitched inside of her. Reaching down she began to rub her slick clit, cumming as I continued to cum in her. Grinding together we gave ourselves to the intensity of our lovemaking. Finally, I collapsed on Mom's chest as she lay on the table.

Quietly she said, "I don't think I'll ever get used to that, how it feels when you cum inside of me."

"I hope you don't get tired of me."

"Don't worry about that. I don't think that could ever happen." She rolled over and got to her feet wincing a little. "I'm a little sore. I need to get used to your big cock Paul."

That night we made love again, but there was no penetration. I feel asleep with the woman of my dreams in my arms, feeling something new and alive.

********** Lisa's Lustful Longing Leads to Her Daughter

The next day when I got to Lynne's to tell her about Mom and me, Lisa, the gorgeous blonde who I'd fucked earlier, was waiting for me with her skirt hiked up and her panties tucked away in her purse. Lisa was gorgeous and she fucked like she was possessed. It was so much different than it was with Mom. She knew that I liked it and I knew that she lusted for my cock.

For some reason Lynne wasn't home and I began to wonder what was going on. "Sweetie, are you OK?" Lisa asked. She was staring at me. I took a quick step back, thinking about how to get out of the situation that seemed to be unfolding.

"So, I found out that you go to school with my daughter. Isn't that interesting?" Lisa interrupted my thoughts.

"What's your daughter's name?" I asked trying to keep away from Lisa.

"Katie Jackson." She said with a smile.

I was shocked, Lisa's daughter was Katie Jackson. I wasn't surprised given the equal beauty they shared.

"Yes, Katie's my girl, can't you see the resemblance? All the boys think she's hot. What do you think? I think you like the older version." Lisa said as she approached me. She seemed to get turned on by the fact that I went to school with her daughter. She pushed me back onto the sofa.

I stuttered, "Please, Lisa, don't."

"Paul from now on," she said aggressively. "Your cock belongs to me. You don't fuck anyone else. Not Lynne, not her friends, not your girlfriend. Your big cock is mine." Lisa was pulling my cock out.

In a forceful move, Lisa got on top of me and sat straight down on my cock. "Uhhhng!" we groaned in unison. My cock was enveloped by Lisa's slippery wet pussy as she pumped and shrieked in ecstasy. As she got into it more intensely, Lisa put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up and down my shaft. Resolving myself to the situation, I helped her along to orgasm by resting my hands on her waist to work her harder.

"Jeezuz, you're so big. You're cock is fucking perfect." She buried her head on my shoulder and moaned, "Oh. Oh! Oh!" She shook her body and let me pound her harder as she came. Despite my relative denial, her wet strokes on me were good and I moaned as I shot my load inside her. "Oh, fill me up, fill me with your hot cum!" she screamed.

I hoped that she would let me leave quickly after she came but Lisa just sat on me. "Your cock, your beautiful cock... it's all mine." She sighed and then kissed me hard. "I want your cock in me like this everyday. Remember I told you I had a surprise for you?" she added.

She got up slowly and began to put on her skirt. "My daughter and I have a special relationship. I want her to enjoy sex and I think you're going to be the one to help me teach her how to. You'll love it and she will love your cock. My daughter needs to enjoy all the pleasures of her body and your cock is the perfect tool for her to learn."

I was turned on by the thought of fucking Katie despite the strange nature of the situation. "You want me to have sex with Katie?" I got dressed to leave.

"Yes." She said in a nonchalant manner as she finished dressing. "We'll see you on Tuesday."

Lisa made it sound like I couldn't refuse. I did want to fuck Katie but I didn't want to lose Mom. "This is fucked-up." I said to myself, angry with my desires, wondering what I would do.

*********** Intoxicating Intimacy with Mom

When I got home, Mom was waiting. I was worried she would smell Lisa on me but she was busy cleaning and only turned to me to suggest that we take a bath together. Thankfully, Mom told me to run the bath while she finished cleaning up.

I soaked in the tub thinking—Lisa, Katie's mother, had fucked me into abandon and now I was going to have the opportunity to fuck her daughter. This wasn't going to be easy but it was something I had dreamt about. I was going to have sex with Katie while her mother participated. I had to compose myself however when Mom came into the bathroom.

"Is there room in there for me?" she asked with a smile.

No reply was necessary and I simply watched Mom undress. Her breasts continued to intrigue me, they were so well-shaped and firm. Her nipples were perfect. Her little panties were snug and it was so sexy knowing that she was removing them now for me.

I noticed that she didn't have much pubic hair but I knew why. I had once secretly watched her shave herself while she took a bath. Perhaps she would let me shave her now.

We sat there in the water together, face to face, kissing slippery and passionate in the humid heat, enjoying the textures of our tongues and bodies. After a while, Mom turned and laid back against me with my arms around her cupping her breasts. Feeling the sensuality of the moment, I decided to ask her if I could shave her.

"Mom, can I shave you smooth?"

"You want to shave my pussy Paul?"

"Yes."

"Well, if I let you, you have to let me shave you?"

"Umm... OK."

I got out of the tub and got some shaving cream and a razor. When I turned back, Mom was sitting on the edge of the tub with her legs spread. Without making eye contact, I knelt between her legs and kissed her inner thighs. She moaned softly.

I sprayed some shaving cream into my hand and began lathering her up. She arched her back to raise her hips as I thoroughly coated her with the rich foam. "That feels so good Paul."

I took the razor and began scraping away her pubic hair. I worked slowly, carefully using my fingers to spread her pussy lips to make it smooth around her delicate folds. Every time I touched and shaved her sensitive pussy she writhed and gasped. It took about 10 minutes to finish and when I was done, I slid a finger back and forth across her clit and through her beautiful pussy lips. She was so smooth, I wanted to taste her.

I turned Mom back toward the tub and used the hand nozzle to rinse her clean. The water glistened against her naked pussy and I ran my fingers between her cunt lips.

"I want to eat your gorgeous pussy Mom. And then I want to make love to you."

"Not so quick young man. It's your turn now." She said, getting up. I helped her out of the tub and wrapped a big soft towel around her, cupping her big breasts and kissing her neck. Her wet hair tickled my face.

Mom took the shaving cream and started to stroke my cock, making it nice and hard. As I stood in the tub, she held my cockhead and began shaving me. It was incredible to watch her, the loving care she used as she stroked back and forth, making my cock and balls as smooth as her pussy.

When she finished, she turned on the shower and stepped back into the tub. Under the cascading water, she took a sponge and lathered every inch of my body. As she did this, I took the opportunity to study every inch of her body with my soapy hands. We began to kiss as the water rinsed us clean, our bodies sliding smoothly together under the liquid waterfall. My cock was incredibly hard and I felt Mom trying to capture it between her legs.

I wanted Mom to feel special so I suggested a massage. I turned off the shower and wrapped her in a soft towel and led her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and asked her to roll over onto her stomach. Then I stood on the bed and dripped scented oil onto her back, from the nape of her neck to her ass cheeks. I watched the oil slide down her ass crack and she squirmed a little. I poured some oil in my hands and knelt beside her and began massaging her legs. Working down to her feet, I ran my fingernails down the soles of her feet. Taking my time, I ran my hands up her legs to her ass in a long, slow motion. Her ass cheeks danced in my hands as I worked them.

"Honey, that feels wonderful."

"Mom, I want to major in the study of your body when I go to college next year."

I continued up her back and pressed my hands firmly across her curves. Then I moved to her shoulders and up her arms, extending them over her head. My cock slid up between her thighs as I did this. Our bodies were sliding sensually together as I worked on her shoulders. I playfully moved my hips so that my cock slid up against her pussy. I rubbed my cock against her a little before I rolled her over.

I got on my knees between Mom's legs and reached for her ankles. Lifting her legs straight up against my chest, I rubbed oil on the tops of her thighs. I could see her pussy lips were glistening and there was a sexy look on her face. I ran my slick hands down her stomach and back up her thighs. Her tits were so big and they shook as I continued to massage her.

Releasing her legs, I move to massage Mom's breasts. I straddled her tight stomach and began to pull her hard nipples through my slick fingertips. As her tits were stretched, she moaned. My cock was throbbing and it bounced against her tits as I continued to roll and pull her nipples. I pulled on them and shook them. I loved the look on her face.

Sliding back down her body, I began to explore her smooth pussy with my tongue. Her pussy lips were inflamed and I pushed a finger inside of her and I tongued her clit. Her wetness coated my tongue and I could feel the ridges on her inner walls.

"Mom, I want to make love to you. I want to be the best lover for you."

She spread her legs spread wide as I slid my finger against her upper wall. She squirmed as I took her clit between my lips. Mouthing her pussy, I added another finger into her, feeling for the right spot.

Mom moaned, "Oh sweetie!! I need you in me now. Give me your big cock and make love to me."

I knelt between her spread legs and rubbed my cock up and down through her pussy lips. It was so smooth. Electric jolts ran through my cockhead. Slowly I started easing the head of my cock in her hole, watching it stretch open for me. The ring of her cunt hole swallowed my cock as I leaned forward.

She cried out and grunted as my cock filled her. Slow sensual movement. She raised her ass off the bed to take more of my cock. As I slid into her, I could feel Mom's pussy muscles adjust to my cock. It was amazing to be engulfed in her loving sweet grip. We began to pump and pump, rocking back and forth, holding each other tight.

She moaned, "Stretch me, stretch me baby. I love it. Make love to me. Yes! YES!!"

Nice smooth thrusts into her slick cunt. The ridges of my cock caressed by her inner walls, a sexy suctioning action as I pulled out of her and then and the folding in of her cunt-lips as I push back into her womanly glory. Our long smooth strokes, the sensual rhythm, and the intimacy of our intertwined bodies radiated our love. I wanted it to last forever.

"Oh sweetie. It's so good. Keep loving me. You're so gentle. Cum inside of me. Give me your love. Then I want you to pound me."

"Oh Mom, I want to be inside of you forever like this."

It seemed to last forever and I could feel the erotic tension build between us. I caressed Mom's skin with my hands and her insides with my cock. I wanted to keep going but she was too much, it felt too good. My breathing quickened and sensing this, Mom began to clench on my cock. In a wave of moaning that matched the undulations of our bodies, I erupted inside of her and she began to spasm. There were no words, just passionate movements and moaning. We gazed into one another's eyes as we laid there caressing each other with loving touches.

I held Mom tight with the thought in my head that I never wanted to let her go. I had never felt like this. I was drifting into sleep with Mom in my arms. She didn't move and I assumed she was sleeping.

Sometime later, I felt her stir and get out of bed. I rolled over and drifted off again. When I awoke, I felt a new sensation. It took me a minute to realize that Mom was sucking my cock. She held my cockhead in her fingers and was licking my shaft. I laid back and enjoyed her ministrations.

It felt like the most loving blow-job in the world. She looked up at me and smiled as she flickered her tongue all over me. Then she swallowed my cockhead and pushed more and more of it into her throat. She hummed and moaned as the length of my cock slid deeper. Holding it there, she began to breathe hard through her nose.

When she turned her eyes up to me again I shuddered. "Mom, I can feel your heart through your mouth. Oh... Oh!! Yes! Sooo good. Mom, I love you." I held her head gently in my hands and was overwhelmed by the feelings surging through my torso.

Slowly, she pulled back and released my cockhead with a final slurp. "Paul... Sweetie, I want you in me again. This time I want you to fuck me hard. I love the feeling of having you in me and I want you to know that you can have me whenever you want. Take me, make me yours. I am so ready, fuck me good, love my pussy and make me cum."

There was an urgency in her voice. I pulled her up and kissed her lustfully as I rolled over on top of her. Looking into her beautiful eyes, I lifted my body above her, propped up by my arms.

Then I began to jackhammer into her juicy love-grip as I looked into her eyes. Slick hot friction grew between us as I pounded in and out. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her sweet cunt. Her tits shook below me as the bed rocked with my intense thrusting. Faster and faster I ramrodded as I heard her begin to whine. Her juices were creating a hot suction and I loved the juicy sounds of her pussy slurping on my cock.

"Oh fuck me so good Sweetie." She said through gritted teeth, "Your big cock's so good!! I need your huge cock, I can take it... beautiful... cock... " She wrapped her arms around the backs of her thighs and leaned back to give me total access to her pussy. She was so wet that I could thrust in and out in with long penetrating strokes. I pumped her with abandon.

"AAHHHHH!!" She gasped. "Oh!" I gasped back. She was incredibly tight, so tight I wondered if I could ever pull out. Beads of sweat covered our bodies. "Oh Paul! Oh Paul! Oh Paul!" she cried out as she came and came. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and just as she finished I started peaking. I put my hands around her ankles and pinned her back, ramming with long loving thrusts, I kept pistoning.

"KEEP CUMMING FOR ME MEG!!" I called Mom by her name. Something seemed different in this moment and I wanted it to last. I held my cock deep in her and drove my tongue into her mouth. As we kissed, I felt my balls unload and I came. Her legs fell around me as I caught my breath and collapsed against her. Her eyes were squeezed shut in a look of pure bliss.

I watched her face and knew. When she opened her eyes, I looked into them without inhibition. She winced a little as we pulled apart, the pleasure still vibrating in our flesh. I kissed her gently and held her until we fell asleep—whispers of "I love you's" echoing in our dreams.

********** Too Much Temptation on Tuesday

The days flew by and each day was a mixture of elation with Mom and slight dread knowing that Tuesday would come soon enough. Every time I saw Katie at school I was overwhelmed by images of her naked as I fucked her. She was gorgeous. It was almost painful to see her and know that I would be fucking her unless I could somehow restrain myself. I didn't want to jeopardize my relationship to Mom but my cock still responded to Katie.